Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Do Not Force Biafra On Niger Delta.... Deezia B. S. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Not Force Biafra On Niger Delta.... Deezia B. S. (6307 Views)

NOSDRA: Why Dead Fishes Were Found On Niger Delta Coastline / "We Will Forget Biafra On One Condition" - Emma Powerful, IPOB Spokesman / Biafra Day: Do Not Force People To Sit At Home, It Is Illegal- Lawyer Warns IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Force Biafra On Niger Delta.... Deezia B. S. by Deezia1(m): 4:00pm On May 30, 2017
HE WHO COME TO EQUITY MUST COME WITH A CLEAN HAND. I SUPPORT FREEDOM, BUT DO NOT FORCE BIAFRA ON ME... NIGER DELTA.

As observed by Ken Henshaw, the current generation of 'Biafrans' are the most stupid so far. How dare you sit in your home or offices and draw your Biafra map and include places like Rivers, Cross River, Akwa Ibom, etc as part of your empire? Did you consult them? Did you seek their opinions?

You are forcing people to join a country whose commander in chief you have already anointed- Nnamdi Kanu; whose currency you have already decided- Biafra Pounds; whose official religion you have already adopted- Judaism; whose God you have already chosen- Chukwu Abiama?

Do you not realize that you are doing to those people the same thing you accuse the British and Nigeria of doing to you?

For carving my state into your 'Biafra' and renaming it without my permission and consultation, I have a moral duty to fight you with everything I have. I don't fight you because I do not want your freedom; I fight you because I love mine too. I don't fight you because you don't have a right to your country; I fight you because I have the same right. I fight you because your map is an insult to me and my freedom to choose.

If Biafra think they cannot do without Niger Delta, let them come for dialogue, a round table through which the terms and conditions of uniting both nations will be determined. And not to generalize "we are all Biafrans" HE WHO COME TO EQUITY MUST COME WITH A CLEAN HAND. I SUPPORT FREEDOM, BUT DO NOT FORCE BIAFRA ON ME... Let's learn to respect the orderliness of others. Enough of this ethnic majority chauvinism, Niger Delta must be respected in its right.

From Deezia Burabari Sunday.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Do Not Force Biafra On Niger Delta.... Deezia B. S. by nextprince: 4:04pm On May 30, 2017
Will they listen when all their intention is to start chopping the oyel alone? By the time it is clear to them that they can't join Niger Delta to their biafra, that agitation will die naturally in less than 2 min. Bunch of greedy lots.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Force Biafra On Niger Delta.... Deezia B. S. by Bibors(m): 4:06pm On May 30, 2017
Get sense.

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Force Biafra On Niger Delta.... Deezia B. S. by vagabondMynd44: 4:06pm On May 30, 2017
Obedience is better than sacrifice..

Igbos face your geopolitical zone which is SE only and leave others alone.. taking SS (another geopolitical zone) is just like coming to SW or NC to take part of their lands

Can it work? NO!

21 Likes

Re: Do Not Force Biafra On Niger Delta.... Deezia B. S. by Enoma222(m): 4:10pm On May 30, 2017
we niger delta are not with selfish biafra people they are on their own ........Biafra only Want Out Niger delta OIL.......thief kill una.....

22 Likes

Re: Do Not Force Biafra On Niger Delta.... Deezia B. S. by raker300: 4:15pm On May 30, 2017
nextprince:
Will they listen when all their intention is to start chopping the oyel alone? By the time it is clear to them that they can't join Niger Delta to their biafra, that agitation will die naturally in less than 2 min. Bunch of greedy lots.
igbo land has oil..stop being ignorant. Imo and abia are oil producing states..while anambra is oil reserve

30 Likes

Re: Do Not Force Biafra On Niger Delta.... Deezia B. S. by nextprince: 4:17pm On May 30, 2017
raker300:
igbo land has oil..stop being ignorant. Imo and abia are oil producing states..while anambra is oil reserve

You mean the oil that cannot power barbing salon?

34 Likes

Re: Do Not Force Biafra On Niger Delta.... Deezia B. S. by raker300: 4:17pm On May 30, 2017
Op, no one is forcing Biafra on south south

I am Igbo and I don't want south south to join Biafra. I don't hate the south south, I just want a people with common vision to come together.

Fyi: most biafrans don't want south south neither, they still see them as saboteurs. All igbos want are the Igbo speaking part of the south south

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do Not Force Biafra On Niger Delta.... Deezia B. S. by raker300: 4:18pm On May 30, 2017
nextprince:

this line is so lame..try something else

16 Likes

Re: Do Not Force Biafra On Niger Delta.... Deezia B. S. by OVI75(m): 4:19pm On May 30, 2017
I am From Delta State, But D Most Stupid Thing Ppl From My End Do Is That U Only Hear Them Talk Of Niger Delta Only When They Are Faced With Biafra.

Beyond That They Don't Take Niger Delta Seriously....

May God Free U All From This Phobia Of A Prosperous Biafran Nation.

As Fr Those Unserious I Am Niger Delta,U Guys Are Not Even Serious Of Getting A Niger Delta Nation

The Only Brave Ppl Of D Niger Deltan I Know Are D IJAws.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Force Biafra On Niger Delta.... Deezia B. S. by nextprince: 4:20pm On May 30, 2017
raker300:
this line is so lame..try something else

Oil producing states are talking, Imo sef dey join, hahahahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin gringrin grin

21 Likes

Re: Do Not Force Biafra On Niger Delta.... Deezia B. S. by adadike281(f): 4:21pm On May 30, 2017
stop talking nonsense. we only want our Igbo speaking brethren forcefully joined with the south south via dubious state creation. ewu! receive sense!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Force Biafra On Niger Delta.... Deezia B. S. by overall90: 4:29pm On May 30, 2017
A thread for some people to mastubate on.
I want to hear from prominent Niger delta voice like Ankio Briggs, Asari, iyc, mosop etc and not some inconsequential nincompoops .

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Force Biafra On Niger Delta.... Deezia B. S. by vagabondMynd44: 4:29pm On May 30, 2017
raker300:
Op, no one is forcing Biafra on south south

I am Igbo and I don't want south south to join Biafra. I don't hate the south south, I just want a people with common vision to come together.

Fyi: most biafrans don't want south south neither, they still see them as saboteurs. All igbos want are the Igbo speaking part of the south south

what's your landmass if I may ask.. can the East contain the entire igbo race when they are sent packing from over 30 states in Nigeria.

Or you think igbos will keep living and working on other people's lands? You lots better think well.
I have nothing against igbos but I'll support their exit from my region so I can have space. It's the normal and sane thing to do.

14 Likes

Re: Do Not Force Biafra On Niger Delta.... Deezia B. S. by Enoma222(m): 4:34pm On May 30, 2017
nextprince:

You mean the oil that cannot power barbing salon?[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Force Biafra On Niger Delta.... Deezia B. S. by nextprince: 4:35pm On May 30, 2017
Enoma222:

Niger delta Oil can power your family for life trust....m grin

Niger delta Oil can power your family for life trust....m

What's this one saying? Is Imo in Niger Delta?
Re: Do Not Force Biafra On Niger Delta.... Deezia B. S. by Adiola(f): 4:36pm On May 30, 2017
but truly ewedu is not suppose to be a food that thing is disgusting and irritating

17 Likes

Re: Do Not Force Biafra On Niger Delta.... Deezia B. S. by nextprince: 4:38pm On May 30, 2017
vagabondMynd44:

what's your landmass if I may ask.. can the East contain the entire igbo race when they are sent packing from over 30 states in Nigeria.

Or you think igbos will keep living and working on other people's lands? You lots better think well.
I have nothing against igbos but I'll support their exit from my region so I can have space. It's the normal and sane thing to do.

Nooooo! They are thinking of remaining in other parts of Nigeria after they are finally kicked out. I swear, I really want to witness the event.

12 Likes

Re: Do Not Force Biafra On Niger Delta.... Deezia B. S. by vagabondMynd44: 4:41pm On May 30, 2017
overall90:
A thread for some people to mastubate on.
I want to hear from prominent Niger delta voice like Ankio Briggs, Asari, iyc, mosop etc and not some inconsequential nincompoops .

what do you want to hear exactly?

That they will gladly become slaves under igbos or that they have no right to have their own separate country where they will control their oil themselves?

you better wake up cos you are seriously jonzing.

7 Likes

Re: Do Not Force Biafra On Niger Delta.... Deezia B. S. by Enoma222(m): 4:42pm On May 30, 2017
nextprince:

What's this one saying? Is Imo in Niger Delta?

sorry u are right.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Not Force Biafra On Niger Delta.... Deezia B. S. by fulanimafia: 4:42pm On May 30, 2017
nextprince:

shocked

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Force Biafra On Niger Delta.... Deezia B. S. by vagabondMynd44: 4:44pm On May 30, 2017
nextprince:

Nooooo! They are thinking of remaining in other parts of Nigeria after they are finally kicked out. I swear, I really want to witness the event.

I pity those guys honestly.. They think secession is child's play

Crying freedom but not ready to leave their captors.. does that show seriousness?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Force Biafra On Niger Delta.... Deezia B. S. by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 30, 2017
raker300:
Then why are you so eager to grab the oil rich lands of the south south?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Force Biafra On Niger Delta.... Deezia B. S. by overall90: 4:50pm On May 30, 2017
vagabondMynd44:

what do you want to hear exactly?

That they will gladly become slaves under igbos or that they have no right to have their own separate country where they will control their oil themselves?

you better wake up cos you are seriously jonzing.

I don't like engaging dafts in this kind of conversation.

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Force Biafra On Niger Delta.... Deezia B. S. by Enoma222(m): 4:50pm On May 30, 2017
NO PRESIDENT WE EVER ALLOW NIGERIA TO DIVIDE UNDER IS RULERSHIP .....THAT ONE THING THE IGBOS DONT KNOW

1 Like

Re: Do Not Force Biafra On Niger Delta.... Deezia B. S. by vagabondMynd44: 5:07pm On May 30, 2017
overall90:

I don't like engaging dafts in this kind of conversation.

pele..
Logical reasoning is alien to you people, I almost forgot

keep wallowing in your ignorance

So far igbos insist SS is part of biafra, I also insist SE is part of Nigeria cos it's on Nigeria's soil except you all want to relocate to Cameroon. I don't care

SE belongs to Nigeria. deal with it

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Force Biafra On Niger Delta.... Deezia B. S. by DocHMD: 5:14pm On May 30, 2017
When you see an Ewedu muslim thread powered by Abokii gworoes you will know.

Dear Ewedu muslims, Bayelsa, Asaba, Uyo, PH, and many SS were shut down today by Biafrans indigenous to these states you cried and lamented and then started your 'We SS hate Biafra' thread that have always failed.

Ankio Briggs, Dokubo, and other born Biafrans in ND sat at home today while you struggle to swallow the bitter pill IPOB threw into your Amala.

E pele o!

E ku lamentations!

24 Likes

Re: Do Not Force Biafra On Niger Delta.... Deezia B. S. by GrandGarcon: 5:15pm On May 30, 2017
Fools like ... should not also force Niger Delta on Igbo land.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Force Biafra On Niger Delta.... Deezia B. S. by BrownRoofRep: 5:22pm On May 30, 2017
Deezia1, are there Igbos in South South/Niger Delta?
Re: Do Not Force Biafra On Niger Delta.... Deezia B. S. by BlackMbakara1(m): 5:25pm On May 30, 2017
Ops may you walk and never stumble...

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Force Biafra On Niger Delta.... Deezia B. S. by bolanto24(m): 5:30pm On May 30, 2017
Enoma222:
we niger delta are not with selfish biafra people they are on their own ........Biafra only Want Out Niger delta OIL.......thief kill una.....

My friend shut up! Biafra will give my people a better deal than Nigeria.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Small Seychelles With This Kind Of Money, Just Imagine How Rich People There Are / FEC Okays ₦813 Billion For Road, Water, Other Projects Nationwide / Peter Obi N250m Money Laundering Scandal Research

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.