Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

I Am Not Pregnant, Anita Joseph Opens Up To Misleading Nigerian - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Not Pregnant, Anita Joseph Opens Up To Misleading Nigerian (351 Views)

"Open Heavens" - Anita Joseph Opens Her Legs Wide Showing Her Kpetus, Fans React / Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, She's Wearing Moonbump" / G-worldwide Responds To ”misleading Information” From Kiss Daniel’s Lawyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not Pregnant, Anita Joseph Opens Up To Misleading Nigerian by Priscy01(f): 4:32pm On May 30, 2017
Nollywood actress, Anita Joseph, who made us all believe she was pregnant after she shared an ultrasound photo of twin babies in her “LORD you have done me well. Onye kam ga akoro. What more can i say” Instagram post, and subsequently blasting followers who said it was morally wrong for unmarried women to get pregnant, has debunked the rumour of being pregnant.
In a chat with SDK, Anita Joseph said: “I am not pregnant. A close friend of mine is pregnant and I am over the moon because this pregnancy is also mine. For 19 years, she had been TTC and waiting on the Lord. One day, I had a dream showing me that she had twin boy and I told her and she said ”how?”..I said ”Anyhow”. .
I got Psalms and we prayed and fasted over it.She lives in the US and I am in Nigeria. After six months, she was confirmed pregnant…So how do you want me to feel? I never said that I am pregnant, I said God has done me well and I said ”Onye kam ga koro” meaning who will I tell? .
That post wasnt to deceive anyone,I was so excited and only expressing myself and my gratitude to God..you understand?People that know me know how much I love kids. The post went viral and a lot of people tapped into that Miracle and I pray that God will also do it for them”.

Source; http://zenithhelm..nl/2017/05/i-am-not-pregnant-anita-joseph-opens-up.html?m=1

Re: I Am Not Pregnant, Anita Joseph Opens Up To Misleading Nigerian by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 30, 2017
okay...

(1) (Reply)

Female Power: Nzinga Mbande / Wikipedia Updates Dammy Krane’s Profile Following His Arrest In Miami / Dammy Krane's Aunt Speaks From The Us,says He Was A Victim Of Circumstance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.