Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,604 members, 7,801,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Hannah Turay, Kanu Ogbonna's Baby Mama Reacts: 'Leave Me And My Kids' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hannah Turay, Kanu Ogbonna's Baby Mama Reacts: 'Leave Me And My Kids' (34965 Views)

Hannah Turay Accuses Ogbonna Kanu Of Not Taking Responsibility For Their 2 Kids / Ogbonna Kanu's Son And Daughter With Hannah Turay, His Baby Mama / Hannah Turay, Ogbonna Kanu's Ex-Wife Shares Photo With Him And Their Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hannah Turay, Kanu Ogbonna's Baby Mama Reacts: 'Leave Me And My Kids' by Talk2Bella(f): 7:42pm On May 30, 2017
Laura sef

calling her horseband Nicca hehehehehe
Re: Hannah Turay, Kanu Ogbonna's Baby Mama Reacts: 'Leave Me And My Kids' by luminouz(m): 7:42pm On May 30, 2017
Talk2Bella:

and aunty Laura is a drama queen
grin
What's up at ur side? Hope dey haven't used amala n ewedu to kill u? tongue
Re: Hannah Turay, Kanu Ogbonna's Baby Mama Reacts: 'Leave Me And My Kids' by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 30, 2017
Another celebrity marriage about to crash
Re: Hannah Turay, Kanu Ogbonna's Baby Mama Reacts: 'Leave Me And My Kids' by Talk2Bella(f): 7:43pm On May 30, 2017
luminouz:
grin What's up at ur side? Hope dey haven't used amala n ewedu to kill u? tongue
Swallow is my best meal
Amala and Ewedu or Ila happens to be one of them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hannah Turay, Kanu Ogbonna's Baby Mama Reacts: 'Leave Me And My Kids' by luminouz(m): 7:46pm On May 30, 2017
Talk2Bella:

Swallow is my best meal

Amala and Ewedu or Ila happens to be one of them
Awwwwwwww! Look at me here in d same city n I hate it! My neighbours tried to get me to eat to no avail!!!
I was brought up with pounded yam n egusi/efo riro soup!!!!
Can u guess which state I am from??
Re: Hannah Turay, Kanu Ogbonna's Baby Mama Reacts: 'Leave Me And My Kids' by AreaFada2: 7:52pm On May 30, 2017
icequeeTM:
" it's a sought of shame and unhealthy " cry lipsrsealed

From a "British" lady for that matter. She might not be that refined or educated. There are loads of them. All they have is accent. Their English is wack otherwise.

4 Likes

Re: Hannah Turay, Kanu Ogbonna's Baby Mama Reacts: 'Leave Me And My Kids' by Respect55(m): 7:53pm On May 30, 2017
But this Kanu of a guy no try o. How u go reject a German passport for Palestinian's

3 Likes

Re: Hannah Turay, Kanu Ogbonna's Baby Mama Reacts: 'Leave Me And My Kids' by Kulas: 7:53pm On May 30, 2017
Its obvious this kangaro marriage will not last. Watch out for part one about to be released :
Ogbonna vs Laura crash marriage ...................loading
Re: Hannah Turay, Kanu Ogbonna's Baby Mama Reacts: 'Leave Me And My Kids' by EvilMetahuman: 7:54pm On May 30, 2017
To think the girl even fine pass the dudish looking laura
Some men self.

1 Like

Re: Hannah Turay, Kanu Ogbonna's Baby Mama Reacts: 'Leave Me And My Kids' by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 30, 2017
was there an issue before? did laura say anything? i don't think there is any bad blood between laura and hannah.
Re: Hannah Turay, Kanu Ogbonna's Baby Mama Reacts: 'Leave Me And My Kids' by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 30, 2017
luminouz:

Awwwwwwww! Look at me here in d same city n I hate it! My neighbours tried to get me to eat to no avail!!!
I was brought up with pounded yam n egusi/efo riro soup!!!!
Can u guess which state I am from??

Ondo or Ekiti....

1 Like

Re: Hannah Turay, Kanu Ogbonna's Baby Mama Reacts: 'Leave Me And My Kids' by luminouz(m): 7:59pm On May 30, 2017
NubiLove:

Ondo or Ekiti....
Lmaoooooo!!
Only one is correct! Pick!!!! grin
Re: Hannah Turay, Kanu Ogbonna's Baby Mama Reacts: 'Leave Me And My Kids' by mygsmnairacom(m): 8:04pm On May 30, 2017
soberdrunk:

Ps-............make she dey pray make low budget Papilo' nor cha....... angry

Yehhhh!! My chest! This is too brutal.
Re: Hannah Turay, Kanu Ogbonna's Baby Mama Reacts: 'Leave Me And My Kids' by amazon14: 8:08pm On May 30, 2017
My dear Hannah, that' s nigeria for you. Dont mind them, it is their hate for Laura made them drag you into this. They are looking for a wsy to break up L and K. O. But it won't work.

Please bloggers leave this couple alone

2 Likes

Re: Hannah Turay, Kanu Ogbonna's Baby Mama Reacts: 'Leave Me And My Kids' by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 30, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaoooooo!!
Only one is correct! Pick!!!! grin

They were the same state before and they have very similar yoruba culture. I would pick Ondo, because when I was in FUTA (Akure) I was always eating pounded yam and egusi/efo at mama put.
Re: Hannah Turay, Kanu Ogbonna's Baby Mama Reacts: 'Leave Me And My Kids' by sekem: 8:11pm On May 30, 2017
The oyibo woman dey feel jealousy

I can even feel her painment right from inside dis lagoon wey I dey now

Can someone please tell her that I said she's free to join me.

See longer throat o

You don enjoy the man finish; you no wan make another woman enjoy am
Re: Hannah Turay, Kanu Ogbonna's Baby Mama Reacts: 'Leave Me And My Kids' by sniper77(m): 8:12pm On May 30, 2017
Me I just dey wonder why person go abandon latest Ferrari come go dey ride nissan micra 1998 model wey dem dey take do taxi for ibadan. Well oyinbo say love is blind.

1 Like

Re: Hannah Turay, Kanu Ogbonna's Baby Mama Reacts: 'Leave Me And My Kids' by Duru009(m): 8:13pm On May 30, 2017
Linda ikeji was never in support that marriage.....
She was not even in the traditional marriage!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Hannah Turay, Kanu Ogbonna's Baby Mama Reacts: 'Leave Me And My Kids' by luminouz(m): 8:13pm On May 30, 2017
NubiLove:

They were the same state before and they have very similar yoruba culture. I would pick Ondo, because when I was in FUTA (Akure) I was always eating pounded yam and egusi/efo at mama put.
Wrong bro!am from ekiti!!! We invented pounded yam bro!!! D ondo indigenes got d taste from us!!!! grin
Ekiti,Ondo n ijesha are the three pounded yam loving states in yorubaland!!!
Re: Hannah Turay, Kanu Ogbonna's Baby Mama Reacts: 'Leave Me And My Kids' by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 30, 2017
They were the same state before so I am sort of right!

luminouz:

Wrong bro!am from ekiti!!! We invented pounded yam bro!!! D ondo indigenes got d taste from us!!!! grin
Ekiti,Ondo n ijesha are the three pounded yam loving states in yorubaland!!!
Re: Hannah Turay, Kanu Ogbonna's Baby Mama Reacts: 'Leave Me And My Kids' by rose54321: 8:17pm On May 30, 2017
luminouz:

*Quoting Sir Arthur Dayne,sword of d morning in Game of Thrones* I wish them good fortune in d wars to come....N Now it begins!!! grin

Love that quote, pity he died so soon, would have loved to watch him fight in future series, against the white walkers..
Re: Hannah Turay, Kanu Ogbonna's Baby Mama Reacts: 'Leave Me And My Kids' by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 30, 2017
i never even saw her in the marriage registry pictures.

Duru009:
Linda ikeji was never in support that marriage.....
She was not even in the traditional marriage!!!!
Re: Hannah Turay, Kanu Ogbonna's Baby Mama Reacts: 'Leave Me And My Kids' by Duru009(m): 8:22pm On May 30, 2017
NubiLove:
i never even saw her in the marriage registry pictures.

A sources says that linda was never in support cos the sister was already pregnant even b4 her engagement....

*My consin works with linda ikeja media
Re: Hannah Turay, Kanu Ogbonna's Baby Mama Reacts: 'Leave Me And My Kids' by luminouz(m): 8:24pm On May 30, 2017
NubiLove:
They were the same state before so I am sort of right!

Sort of!!!! tongue
Re: Hannah Turay, Kanu Ogbonna's Baby Mama Reacts: 'Leave Me And My Kids' by sniper77(m): 8:25pm On May 30, 2017
NubiLove:

Good to see someone who graduated from FUTA here. I finished from FUTA when we still had the old entrance gates for North and South gate. That was when we had just a single mango tree with other trees becoming a mini forest on the other side of the road opposite North gate that has fully developed now with so many residential houses and a motor park situated there as well.
Re: Hannah Turay, Kanu Ogbonna's Baby Mama Reacts: 'Leave Me And My Kids' by luminouz(m): 8:27pm On May 30, 2017
rose54321:

Love that quote, pity he died so soon, would have loved to watch him fight in future series, against the white walkers..

Now DAT is a true fan!!!!
He was d best swordsman of his time n it would have been fun to see him fight d whitewalkers......only to DIE!
Y? Coz steel n iron swordsmanship stops not d walkers....only dragonblades wrought in d fires of old Valyria!!!!
Dragons are d ultimate enemies of d walkers dou! Season 8 things loading!!!

1 Like

Re: Hannah Turay, Kanu Ogbonna's Baby Mama Reacts: 'Leave Me And My Kids' by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 30, 2017
When did you finish? I finished in 2007.

sniper77:

Good to see someone who graduated from FUTA here. I finished from FUTA when we still had the old entrance gates for North and South gate. That was when we had just a single mango tree with other trees becoming a mini forest on the other side of the road opposite North gate that has fully developed now with so many residential houses and a motor park situated there as well.
Re: Hannah Turay, Kanu Ogbonna's Baby Mama Reacts: 'Leave Me And My Kids' by Crestedguy4real: 8:36pm On May 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry
Ogbonna is lying, they were once married.
Na today?
Didn't Gifty also deny being married despite all the proofs??

Bit this woman is right. Ogbonna needs to grow up, and I also noticed that since Ogbonna married Laura, her kids have been falling sick.

I strongly believe Laura is either cursed or possessed.

hummm akika,how did you know all this,totofi,eke is my hobby
Re: Hannah Turay, Kanu Ogbonna's Baby Mama Reacts: 'Leave Me And My Kids' by doublewisdom: 8:38pm On May 30, 2017
DOA marriage.
Re: Hannah Turay, Kanu Ogbonna's Baby Mama Reacts: 'Leave Me And My Kids' by stonedigital: 8:41pm On May 30, 2017
I thought it was the ex that posted the pics of her sick kid
Re: Hannah Turay, Kanu Ogbonna's Baby Mama Reacts: 'Leave Me And My Kids' by Nofuckgiven: 8:44pm On May 30, 2017
Finally,only beauty can't keep you married oh! Take note: slayqueens tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Waje Celebrates Her Daughter, Emerald's 18th Birthday / B-Red And His Father, Senator Ademola Adeleke Pictured At An Event / Bbnaija 2018 Ladies Reunite, Share Lovely Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.