Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Hannah Turay, Kanu Ogbonna's Baby Mama Reacts: 'Leave Me And My Kids' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hannah Turay, Kanu Ogbonna's Baby Mama Reacts: 'Leave Me And My Kids' (34967 Views)

Hannah Turay Accuses Ogbonna Kanu Of Not Taking Responsibility For Their 2 Kids / Ogbonna Kanu's Son And Daughter With Hannah Turay, His Baby Mama / Hannah Turay, Ogbonna Kanu's Ex-Wife Shares Photo With Him And Their Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hannah Turay, Kanu Ogbonna's Baby Mama Reacts: 'Leave Me And My Kids' by sniper77(m): 8:56pm On May 30, 2017
NubiLove:
When did you finish? I finished in 2007.

Re: Hannah Turay, Kanu Ogbonna's Baby Mama Reacts: 'Leave Me And My Kids' by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 30, 2017
Egbon! Well done sir!! grin

I was expecting you to say something like 2004 or 2005...

I wasn't even in FUTA when you graduated. grin grin

sniper77:

Re: Hannah Turay, Kanu Ogbonna's Baby Mama Reacts: 'Leave Me And My Kids' by willibounce1(m): 9:28pm On May 30, 2017
I don't like men who can't just keep quiet. I'm very sure it was Laura that forced the mukpas guy to write that trash on instagram. Mumu man. How does he expect the children to feel seeing that rubbish he wrote there. He for just keep quiet.

4 Likes

Re: Hannah Turay, Kanu Ogbonna's Baby Mama Reacts: 'Leave Me And My Kids' by Pamelayoung: 9:52pm On May 30, 2017
All I know is that ogbonna or whatever he calls himself is a gold digger

1 Like

Re: Hannah Turay, Kanu Ogbonna's Baby Mama Reacts: 'Leave Me And My Kids' by TinaAnita(f): 10:36pm On May 30, 2017
Airforce1:
This marriage may not last with the way it's going

Honestly..

1 Like

Re: Hannah Turay, Kanu Ogbonna's Baby Mama Reacts: 'Leave Me And My Kids' by TinaAnita(f): 10:46pm On May 30, 2017
How did she get to know that her second husband never got married before? Where was she when the other woman was busy bearing kids for him? Oh that was what she was told. Yeye dey smell. Her eyes go soon clear!

2 Likes

Re: Hannah Turay, Kanu Ogbonna's Baby Mama Reacts: 'Leave Me And My Kids' by TinaAnita(f): 10:50pm On May 30, 2017
What a way of hurting and disrespecting the mother of his kids
in public just to please his new wife? Where is his conscience? Arrant nonsense

1 Like

Re: Hannah Turay, Kanu Ogbonna's Baby Mama Reacts: 'Leave Me And My Kids' by axortedbabe(f): 11:10pm On May 30, 2017
doublewisdom:
DOA marriage.
dead on arrival

1 Like

Re: Hannah Turay, Kanu Ogbonna's Baby Mama Reacts: 'Leave Me And My Kids' by sniper77(m): 11:56pm On May 30, 2017
NubiLove:
Egbon! Well done sir!! grin

I was expecting you to say something like 2004 or 2005...

I wasn't even in FUTA when you graduated. grin grin

Hahaha. You are making me feel like an ancestor. I had my own egbons too that we met then at FUTA. The set of 1989 that witnessed how the school gradually moved to Obanla campus. I remembered we were the first set of JAMBITES that did registration at the new Senate building and the first to be accommodated at the newly built obanla hostels but I was happy at Obakekere. I moved with my friend to the notorious block E and we converted the basket ball court to block F. Memories of yesteryears.. The school has really developed. The last time I drove through akure town I stopped by to see things for myself and I was impressed. Though got confused with the abbreviation for some departments that we never had during our time.
Re: Hannah Turay, Kanu Ogbonna's Baby Mama Reacts: 'Leave Me And My Kids' by dinggle: 12:26am On May 31, 2017
Kanu bro bleeped up big time, leave beautiful woman with beautiful kids go marry Opolo..........

2 Likes

Re: Hannah Turay, Kanu Ogbonna's Baby Mama Reacts: 'Leave Me And My Kids' by BigIyanga: 2:42am On May 31, 2017
Bad grammar. Sought vs sort, their vs there
Re: Hannah Turay, Kanu Ogbonna's Baby Mama Reacts: 'Leave Me And My Kids' by madjune(m): 5:16am On May 31, 2017
See the fun babe this nigga leave go marry "ekuke" babe.

Nawao.

E no go better for that whoever siddon on this mans case.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid's Son, Zion Balogun, In Dolce And Gabanna Top / Bbnaija 2018 Ladies Reunite, Share Lovely Photo / Ayra Starr And Rema Unveiled As New Pepsi Ambassadors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.