Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Fans Blast Mercy Aigbe For Her Swimsuit Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Blast Mercy Aigbe For Her Swimsuit Photos (71921 Views)

"Alabosi" - Nigerians Blast Mercy Aigbe For Praising Toyin Abraham's Ex-husband / Gifty Shares Her Swimsuit Photos / Tailor Accused Of Giving A Bride’s Dress To Mercy Aigbe For Her 40th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Blast Mercy Aigbe For Her Swimsuit Photos by CaptPlanet(m): 10:19pm On May 30, 2017
flomo124:
Op what do you want me to do now.just tell me pls.

Please help me and ask o. I just weak
Re: Fans Blast Mercy Aigbe For Her Swimsuit Photos by belindar: 11:15pm On May 30, 2017
I wrote here two weeks ago that when some of these so called celebrities visit abroad they jump from one bed to another because I know most them as they have come across me one way or ther.People were attacking me. I'm I right now or wrong. If her claim of domestic violence is right, is this the first thing to do after the incident? She's gone be back to clean her bottle. Dirty pig. Oloooooorun.

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Mercy Aigbe For Her Swimsuit Photos by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 30, 2017
repogirl:
Them no want make the woman relax and have fun again? Abi is she supposed to wear jalabia to swim? She is obviously moving on with her life, haters can jump off a cliff for all she cares.

Epp me ask the douche bags on this thread o

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Mercy Aigbe For Her Swimsuit Photos by delivryboy: 11:51pm On May 30, 2017
She looks like that scary black transgender wearing swim suit ranting on the Internet.

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Mercy Aigbe For Her Swimsuit Photos by delivryboy: 11:59pm On May 30, 2017
When a woman is tired of marriage it is easy to provoke you to violence, even if you don't hit her, she will accuse you of verbally abuse her. We've heard of how Nigerian women in the U.S. go as far as bringing home their boyfriends so as to provoke the man into hitting them and that's it! They invoke the magic word "domestic violence"!!! Next thing is to share all the man has ever laboured for so she and her boyfriends can live off the alimony. We know them.

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Mercy Aigbe For Her Swimsuit Photos by battleaxe: 4:02am On May 31, 2017
belindar:
I wrote here two weeks ago that when some of these so called celebrities visit abroad they jump from one bed to another because I know most them as they have come across me one way or ther.People were attacking me. I'm I right now or wrong. If her claim of domestic violence is right, is this the first thing to do after the incident? She's gone be back to clean her bottle. Dirty pig. Oloooooorun.

Uncle/Aunty Belindar,
How does her photo prove you right or wrong?

So if we get you right, victims of domestic violence should abide within the confines of their aggressors or even if not, wait maybe 6 months to 1 year after the violence to do anything they consider fun. Is this about right?

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Mercy Aigbe For Her Swimsuit Photos by Reference(m): 4:05am On May 31, 2017
delivryboy:
When a woman is tired of marriage it is easy to provoke you to violence, even if you don't hit her, she will accuse you of verbally abuse her. We've heard of how Nigerian women in the U.S. go as far as bringing home their boyfriends so as to provoke the man into hitting them and that's it! They invoke the magic word "domestic violence"!!! Next thing is to share all the man has ever laboured for so she and her boyfriends can live off the alimony. We know them.

Hmm....says so much about the 'dull' men.... who cannot find quality. Yes she's a this and a that. What about the quality of the man 'batterer'. What attracted him to her if not the very same things on exhibit. And since he's moved on, what can't she.

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Mercy Aigbe For Her Swimsuit Photos by delivryboy: 5:15am On May 31, 2017
Reference:

Hmm....says so much about the 'dull' men.... who cannot find quality. Yes she's a this and a that. What about the quality of the man 'batterer'. What attracted him to her if not the very same things on exhibit. And since he's moved on, what can't she.

Your post isn't explicit about its meaning, but if it's what I think it means then I would tell you that men can not always tell the "quality" of certain women when they (women) want to creep into your life. They (women) act all good and before you know it they have found their way into your life and he would be blinded by "love", that is not "dull man" my friend. I hope it answers you vague post.
Re: Fans Blast Mercy Aigbe For Her Swimsuit Photos by Momoh7(m): 5:27am On May 31, 2017
Marvellouzkk:
Thieves everywhere
mail efcc,DSS,army,police,navy,custom, make dem track am for you
Re: Fans Blast Mercy Aigbe For Her Swimsuit Photos by Boyooosa(m): 5:58am On May 31, 2017
Marvellouzkk:
Thieves everywhere
what you just did here is illegal o my sis, you better amend.
Re: Fans Blast Mercy Aigbe For Her Swimsuit Photos by Boyooosa(m): 5:59am On May 31, 2017
omo elepo
Re: Fans Blast Mercy Aigbe For Her Swimsuit Photos by DexteryJoe(m): 6:52am On May 31, 2017
Nigeria: a country where 95% leave their own problems(gala) and carry another persons gala on their head to help them sell
Re: Fans Blast Mercy Aigbe For Her Swimsuit Photos by IAmAmbrose(m): 6:56am On May 31, 2017
PapiSmith:
Who doesn't know Mercy Aigbe is a Hoe?

me
Re: Fans Blast Mercy Aigbe For Her Swimsuit Photos by Blonchilli(m): 7:07am On May 31, 2017
Celebrities life tire me. See the way they're blasting her and she'll come and post more photos for people to judge? Sometimes I feel they're enjoying this. I don't blame those commenting. Afterall she made her private life public affairs
Re: Fans Blast Mercy Aigbe For Her Swimsuit Photos by Nobody: 7:23am On May 31, 2017
tosin400:
Some Fans get no Chill, it really doesn’t matter what matters is the fact that a lot of people are not feeling Mercy Aigbe’s London break especially as she told us she was going for surgery but has been posting cute selfies and swimsuit photos.

The mother of two who recently detached Gentry from her name after seven years of the ‘Mrs’ title shared some photos from London yesterday but rather than winning the heart of her lovely fans, she was attacked with insults and crude comments.

See below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/05/30/fans-blast-actress-mercy-aigbe-for-her-swimsuit-photos-call-her-ashewo/

Ever heard of the term 'Insta-Hookers' or Instagram Hookers? A nollywood industry insider explained that these women use social media as a way to attract future clients with seductive photos, noting there is no way selfies can translate into enough money to maintain the luxurious lifestyle they document.

“The sexy photos and videos are always giveaways to lure people in. The vast majority of these women aren’t making money from modeling,” the source said. “Going to a beach in a bikini isn’t a paying job. These are hoes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Mercy Aigbe For Her Swimsuit Photos by coolviv: 7:51am On May 31, 2017
Sammiejokes:

naa your father if he is a man that is a nonentity. How do you expect us with brain to believe someone who came out with a result of fractured skull and getting ready for surgery, dressing like a mad woman now show us her lavish lifestyle some weeks later. you are a fool. After hearing a full gist of same babe from my niggas, I can say anywhere yes she is a hoe...

The nonentity are the fans insulting her not all men, obviously. Try and reason well. You and your friend''s gist does not concern anybody and I'm sure you know how worthless and irrelevant your opinion is to the actress involved or any woman by the way.
Re: Fans Blast Mercy Aigbe For Her Swimsuit Photos by Lordapson23(m): 9:44am On May 31, 2017
Condemnation all d way lyk their lives are perfect.. Low life hypocrites...
Re: Fans Blast Mercy Aigbe For Her Swimsuit Photos by ashewoboy(m): 9:47am On May 31, 2017
repogirl:
Them no want make the woman relax and have fun again? Abi is she supposed to wear jalabia to swim?She is obviously moving on with her life, haters can jump off a cliff for all she cares.

my love. sheee you fit wear swim suit, make you upload the picture for nairaland?
Re: Fans Blast Mercy Aigbe For Her Swimsuit Photos by chngebeginwthme: 11:32pm On May 31, 2017
What do they expect from Edo girl?
Re: Fans Blast Mercy Aigbe For Her Swimsuit Photos by pahen1991: 2:05am On Jun 04, 2017
nigerians will always react in anything.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions / Nollywood Actor, Charles Granville Is Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.