Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,807 members, 7,802,583 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

How Do You If You Were Been Admitted To Uni Or Poly Of Your Choice After Jamb - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do You If You Were Been Admitted To Uni Or Poly Of Your Choice After Jamb (449 Views)

JAMB UPDATE: How To Correct Your Data After JAMB 2018/2019 Registration / "I Didn't Get Admitted To OOU Because I Am Too Beautiful" - Young Lady / What To Do After JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You If You Were Been Admitted To Uni Or Poly Of Your Choice After Jamb by tinny898(m): 6:59pm On May 30, 2017
Hello nairalander.

I noticed the students that wrote jamb this year find it difficult to know if they admitted to the school of there choice.how would they come about it? Are they to go the school or what? what process is to be taken after writing jamb.
Guys i would be glad to know your opinions thanks.

Re: How Do You If You Were Been Admitted To Uni Or Poly Of Your Choice After Jamb by BornAgainMay: 7:30pm On May 30, 2017
Like committing suicide...

Nigerian Education ain't worth it. Leave Nigeria and go abroad for your studies.

That's if you know you don't have a senator uncle bcoz you are just wasting your time

(1) (Reply)

NOUN Graduates Will Soon Be Able To Participate In NYSC, Law School – VC / Suspension Of Activities Of The Students' Union Executive Council (suec)...... / Letter To Nigerian Youths!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.