Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Love Hiccups - Literature (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love Hiccups (864524 Views)

Top 10 Nairaland Stories Of The Week / Top 10 Nairaland Stories Of The Week / Introducing Top 10 Stories Of The Week ( Nomination Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (143) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
adeoyun:

How do they vote let's vote for you

There's a thread for it, I will see if I will be able to post the link here.

Thanks alot dear.

Here is the link.

Nomination Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3871850/introducing-top-10-stories-week/4
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 22, 2017
Hmmm.. Ken,Nate and Kc
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 22, 2017
femialade:
Wow!!! I'm finally here after 2 days of reading.
@Op what a lovely story.
really looking forward to how things will turn out for K.C and Nate.
More grease to ur elbow ma'am

Thanks alot. I appreciate.
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 22, 2017
igit270:
Kim how can I vote

Thanks alot, I will post the link to the thread later.

Here is it.

Nomination Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3871850/introducing-top-10-stories-week/4
Re: Love Hiccups by Silensa(m): 10:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
Even though dinner was small, but it was worth the wait. Thanks Ma'am:

Vicky is now a full blown private investigator# monitoring spirit in making. Ken your name is now sorry but i dont think he did anything wrong though.

K.c and Nate .............. Ndo to you adult babies
make i go vote
Re: Love Hiccups by Ayomicome(m): 11:11pm On Jul 22, 2017
KimberlyWest:

You shall decree a thing and it shall come to pass. grin It really came to pass and I'm so excited about it.

Thanks to everyone especially you and Ayomicome who never forgets to vote for me every week.
Am super happy myself.Congrats dear,you deserve more.
Re: Love Hiccups by Emperor380(m): 11:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
Chai....mummy kimberlywest don't you think K.C and Nate have had enough torture already ?...
Mummy these guys are going through hell....I don't know much about love but I know wat it means to be jealous and the pains in seeing your love loving someone else...
Anyway mum u are too much is all I can say
Re: Love Hiccups by Oyindawealth(f): 11:19pm On Jul 22, 2017
Vicoch:

Not really, but I'll love to grow with ma children, there's baby mama for that and there's surrogacy just in case the former fails, I'm not sure I'll be ready for all the hullabaloos of relationship or marriage, I'm so gamophobic that it scares poo outta me. Believe me or not, love exists or not, there will always be problems in relationships! Gargantuan higgledy piggledy. .....
Then if ur man enough u shld be ready 2 face d challenges, nd also fight for d one u love in a relationship. because life itself is not a bed of roses and it's also full of ups and downs.... and without all dis challenges we'll not be strong and above all become matured day by day. So Mr man, I implore u 2 think twice....
Re: Love Hiccups by Oyindawealth(f): 11:29pm On Jul 22, 2017
Weldone Kimberlywest! U're such a dedicated writer.. Thanks 4 d regular updates......
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 22, 2017
Oyindawealth:
Then if ur man enough u shld be ready 2 face d challenges, nd also fight for d one u love in a relationship. because life itself is not a bed of roses and it's also full of ups and downs.... and without all dis challenges we'll not be strong and above all become matured day by day. So Mr man, I implore u 2 think twice....
Really?, I hear you. cheesy
Re: Love Hiccups by stephenGee12(m): 6:37am On Jul 23, 2017
princ007:
Anyone you have... If she no gree run with you forget her and run with me instead,i'll treat you better. Lolz

meet kme in the oza place secretly....
Re: Love Hiccups by stephenGee12(m): 6:46am On Jul 23, 2017
KimberlyWest:

Please come and arrest me cheesy cheesy In this recession that food is expensive, If you arrest me, I will get free food.

u and ur police wud not make it ooo.
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 23, 2017
stephenGee12:

meet kme in the oza place secretly....
If she catch you,i will just deny you... Lol
Re: Love Hiccups by Ekemeze: 10:02am On Jul 23, 2017

1 Like

Re: Love Hiccups by skedy1(m): 11:20am On Jul 23, 2017
Uncle Ken the zuzu wella!

That's not how to cheat na!

Come kukuma send mil 2 kath...that nigga need brain surgery.
Re: Love Hiccups by do4luv14(m): 11:20am On Jul 23, 2017
KimberlyWest:

Please come and arrest me cheesy cheesy In this recession that food is expensive, If you arrest me, I will get free food.

grin grin
Re: Love Hiccups by skedy1(m): 11:20am On Jul 23, 2017
Uncle Ken the zuzu wella!

That's not how to cheat na!

Come kukuma send 6mil 2 kath...that nigga need brain surgery.
Re: Love Hiccups by bummybummy(f): 12:21pm On Jul 23, 2017
Kimberlywest, plz stop torturing Nate and Kc
Re: Love Hiccups by marianneada(f): 1:46pm On Jul 23, 2017
Thumbs up and a lovely Sunday to u sweetie wink
Re: Love Hiccups by igit270: 3:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
bummybummy:
Kimberlywest, plz stop torturing Nate and Kc
plssssss let her torture dem ,dey deserve it in fact more,and I love d way the two guy are acting with dem,imagine k.c aka mumu 1 still not sure if it love.
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
Cont'd

''Ho...how...'' Ken stuttered.

''How did I find out? there's nothing hidden under the sun'' Vicky answered with a tight smile.

''Vicky, I'm sorry, I was only trying to help her'' Ken replied soberly.

''Oh! I get it! You were trying to help your mistress''

''I would have told you but...

She got up angrily ''But what Ken? But what? So when were you planning to tell me? Eh?'' she eyed him when he made to talk ''You wanted to tell me and you used the company's account instead of your personal account? And you are here telling me that you would have told me''

''Vicky, it's not what you think''

Clapping her hands ''Good job Ken, you and your mistress are really doing a good job''

''Vicky, this is exactly the reason why I didn't tell you, I knew you would over react''

''Oh! So now I'm over reacting, It's okay Ken, I don't blame you, insult me all you want, I don't blame you'' Vicky replied with her hands on her waist.

''Should I have said no? She needed the money and I have more than enough, so should I have said no?''

''Good samaritan, father of all nations, you're her father right?'' she asked and hissed ''Please, Father Theresa just get out of my way'' she added, pushed him aside and walked out.

''Vicky!'' he yelled out.

She hissed and walked back to him ''What? Can't I walk around this house in peace again, don't worry, as soon as your mistress comes back from India or where ever she went to, I will leave the house for you two, cuz it seems you both can't get enough of each other''

''Vicky, don't say that, please stop'' Ken pleaded but she smiled at him

''Ken, don't worry, you tried, you've cracked me but I'm not broken''

''Vicky, sincerely speaking, you're over reacting''

''I'm over reacting? Well, what should my reaction be? How should i react?'' she asked and thoughtfully looked up with her hand supporting her jaw ''My husband sent 6 million naira to his lover and he expects me to cook vegetable soup and pounded yam to thank him'' she said to herself and laughed.

Ken stood helplessly, he knew she would over react but he just couldn't help it, the manner in which Kath had pleaded with him had been too touching for him to say no and knowing that Kath has changed for good also added to what made him send the money without hesitation.

''Vicky, this is a trivial issue, let's not fight about it'' he said to her calmly.

She snarled at him in anger, before answering ''Ken, Listen to me, I don't have a problem with you helping people, I only have a problem with you helping Kath'' he opened his mouth to talk but she waved her hand at him ''Don't go running to my mum to tell about this, thereby making me look like a bad wife and daughter while you receive praises as the caring and sensible son in-law, If I hear any word about this from my mum or she comes to me to lecture me about how a good wife should support her husband in whatever choice he makes, I don't want to swear, but I assure you, I will make this house hotter for you'' she eyed him before continuing ''You should be the one receiving those lectures not me''

As soon as she finished, Ken nodded '' Vicky, please try to understand'' he said, raising his voice slightly.

''Keep your voice down, if my mum comes out to ask me any question, I will teach you the true meaning of torture'' she hissed and walked away but not before retorting ''Understand my foot''

Ken dragged his feet to the bed and sat down, he knew it would not turn out well but he just didn't know it will get to this extent.

K.C laid on his bed silently, he's been in that position since he got back from the hospital.

He stared hard at the ceiling, it hurts to breathe, to feel and to realize that he has feelings for Dami, feelings as in love, deeply in love.

''Love, that word doesn't actually exist'' he said, trying to convince himself that he was only making things up but failed woefully as his mind kept on saying otherwise.

Grabbing his phone, he muttered ''I need to call Nate, I'm sure he will help me out''

Nate went back to his mini library after he ended the call with K.C.

K.C had called to ask him, if he could help him come up with a polite way or scenario to tell a female friend that she's dating the wrong guy; one who has no feelings for her, unfortunately, he came up with nothing, his mind was totally blank.

''I have enough problems of my own'' he muttered and sat down.

Indeed he has, constantly seeing Jane with Benjamin, is enough reason for him to loose his mind.

His phone rang and he hissed and threw it aside, when he saw an unknown number, it rang twice again before he answered.

''Hello, who is...

''Nathaniel, I have evidence that you're gay and you have until two weeks to make up your mind to do what I will ask of you or else, the whole nation will know who you truly are'' a male voice spoke to him and ended the call.

His throat went dry, the voice is that of a man, so it's definately not Juliet.

''What nonsense!'' he rasped.

Tbc.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
marianneada:
Thumbs up and a lovely Sunday to u sweetie wink

Thanks alot grin

A lovely, happy and wonderful sunday to you and your family.

cheesy cheesy This one you're around, let me go and check for the latest update on my Debbie and George cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Love Hiccups by siralabai(m): 4:13pm On Jul 23, 2017
Let's look at Victoria and Kennedy's case from this POV, it is generally agreed that Ken was wrong no doubt about that, but it seems Vicky is deriving pleasure from torturing him. Although I agree that Ken needed to be taught a little lesson, but we should also note that there is a limit to how much a man can take such emotional torture. Vicky might end up making Ken distraught and that may cause a spiral effect of things that may not be controllable. She might end up living with regrets when that happens. I just Hope it wouldn't get to that. But right now, I'm beginning to think Ken made a mistake not agreeing to the divorce.

1 Like

Re: Love Hiccups by marianneada(f): 4:17pm On Jul 23, 2017
KimberlyWest:

Thanks alot grin

A lovely, happy and wonderful sunday to you and your family.

cheesy cheesy This one you're around, let me go and check for the latest update on my Debbie and George cheesy cheesy cheesy
i never update ooo
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 23, 2017
I can't help but commend Ken's stu'pidity. cheesy VICKY fire on! grin

K.C and Nate, Get ready to start chasing shadows. smiley
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 23, 2017
Vicky is definitely going to lose ken forever. I think ken should have signed the divorce papers.

K.C you better do something fast & fight for your love.

I have a feeling that Benjamin is the blackmailing Nate!

1 Like

Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
siralabai:
Let's look at Victoria and Kennedy's case from this POV, it is generally agreed that Ken was wrong no doubt about that, but it seems Vicky is deriving pleasure from torturing him. Although I agree that Ken needed to be taught a little lesson, but we should also note that there is a limit to how much a man can take such emotional torture. Vicky might end up making Ken distraught and that may cause a spiral effect of things that may not be controllable. She might end up living with regrets when that happens. I just Hope it wouldn't get to that. But right now, I'm beginning to think Ken made a mistake not agreeing to the divorce.

Exactly what I was just saying, I even want them to separate sef.
Re: Love Hiccups by marianneada(f): 4:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
I suggest Kc and Nate should give the girls some space, i'm seriously angry with Ken, why is he still in touch with Kath after everything that happened . Vicky has every right to over react.

2 Likes

Re: Love Hiccups by do4luv14(m): 4:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
Vicoch:
I can't help but commend Ken's stu'pidity. cheesy
VICKY fire on! grin

K.C and Nate, Get ready to start chasing shadows. smiley

hmmmmm
Re: Love Hiccups by Jane1234f(f): 5:14pm On Jul 23, 2017
romanticnovella:
Vicky is definitely going to lose ken forever. I think ken should have signed the divorce papers.

K.C you better do something fast & fight for your love.

I have a feeling that Benjamin is the blackmailing Nate!
yes Benjamin,I also thought of that
Re: Love Hiccups by seg005: 5:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
I feel Benjamin and Jane aint really dating, I guess Jane only wants to make a man out of Nate (He needs to confess his feelings for her). I guess Ben is just a decoy (he's actually dating queen)

Madam vicky please forgive Ken....

I think Kc needs more torture, he's my guy but he was too slow....to get what he really wanted (fighting his inner yearnings)

GOOD STUFF madam @kimberlyWest
Re: Love Hiccups by Ofez: 6:12pm On Jul 23, 2017
Bros ken u dey try sha! If na me ehn oluwa 50-50 no cheating, u dey try make her understand she dey form! Hmmhmm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (143) (Reply)

Black Maria / United In Betrayal / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.