Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Love Hiccups - Literature (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love Hiccups (864535 Views)

Top 10 Nairaland Stories Of The Week / Top 10 Nairaland Stories Of The Week / Introducing Top 10 Stories Of The Week ( Nomination Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (143) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Hiccups by Pinkfeet: 9:17am On Jul 26, 2017
haha grin grin grin Doctor Raphael continue to hot dat silly play boy.
poor dami kiss
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 26, 2017
That moment when you are busy, seriously looking for something but laughably, you don't even know what you are looking for is the right way to place the condition of Mr Ken. He have committed so much that he can't even guess where his judgement will begin from.
As for oga K.C my man, you can easily like someone else nah since your dumb head have bluntly refused to admit loves' existence.
Just make sure the innocent lady don't hate you for real. But thats somehow impossible. Not when she remember the free give aways from you.
Re: Love Hiccups by rinzylee(m): 10:44am On Jul 26, 2017
Mediator97:
That moment when you are busy, seriously looking for something but laughably, you don't even know what you are looking for is the right way to place the condition of Mr Ken. He have committed so much that he can't even guess where his judgement will begin from.
As for oga K.C my man, you can easily like someone else nah since your dumb head have bluntly refused to admit loves' existence.
Just make sure the innocent lady don't hate you for real. But thats somehow impossible. Not when she remember the free give aways from you.

awesome command of English language bro... Thumbs up.
Re: Love Hiccups by Dextinate(m): 10:54am On Jul 26, 2017
Kimberlywest I dey your back oya take the lead... I No go cheat like ken or Raphael
Re: Love Hiccups by SurestG(f): 11:15am On Jul 26, 2017
So because of this silly revenge now, Dami will be affected. Obviously Raph is not in love with her.

1 Like

Re: Love Hiccups by Ray1251(m): 1:46pm On Jul 26, 2017
Hope kc recorded their conversation. grin

1 Like

Re: Love Hiccups by eROCK247(m): 2:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
Hmm... This story is going upandan ayam not understanding again o! Nice storyline but since u keep skipping from one character to the next pls try placing their names correctly. I can't wait for your next update.
Re: Love Hiccups by marianneada(f): 3:20pm On Jul 26, 2017
So Dami is actually in love with Ralph and they're dating for real, that shows she doesn't love Kc at all,i think Kc should let the girl be, he should look for someone that truly loves him not someone that will date him because she's looking for a shoulder to lean on because of heartbreak. He should think twice.

2 Likes

Re: Love Hiccups by Emperor380(m): 5:44pm On Jul 26, 2017
K.C I really pity you big time..... If I were u, I will just give up on Dami jare

As for Raphael, he is an idiot for playing with Dami's feelings in the name of Revenge....
Re: Love Hiccups by EmpressT(f): 6:51pm On Jul 26, 2017
My first comment ever. I love all your story lines. You got me glued to my phone for hours. Well, its worth it.
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 26, 2017
I just dey pity all d men especially k.c and nate
I guess its their belief that is torturing them as for ken I pray he gets total peace

Its not easy to b a man oh......
Re: Love Hiccups by Emperor380(m): 7:09pm On Jul 26, 2017
EmpressT:
My first comment ever. I love all your story lines. You got me glued to my phone for hours. Well, its worth it.
EmpressT you are welcome to this thread....Get urself comfortable and feel free. if u need anything don't hesitate to ask only me...remember only me.
My Empress is here
Re: Love Hiccups by Toyin223(f): 7:34pm On Jul 26, 2017
Emperor380:

EmpressT you are welcome to this thread....Get urself comfortable and feel free. if u need anything don't hesitate to ask only me...remember only me.
My Empress is here
hmmmmm Omo Mummy As Have Wife Nw 0oo
Re: Love Hiccups by EmpressT(f): 7:42pm On Jul 26, 2017
Emperor380:

My Empress is here

Thank you Emperor
Re: Love Hiccups by EmpressT(f): 7:44pm On Jul 26, 2017
Toyin223:

Lol...
Re: Love Hiccups by Emperor380(m): 8:58pm On Jul 26, 2017
Toyin223:

lol....I hope so
Re: Love Hiccups by mercyymai(f): 9:51pm On Jul 26, 2017
Sis! What's up with updates dz days? I have been checking snc money and it very unlike u. I hope all is well?
Re: Love Hiccups by Kimkardashain(f): 9:59pm On Jul 26, 2017
Emperor380:

My Empress is here
which wife,?
Re: Love Hiccups by Akinwale14(m): 10:10pm On Jul 26, 2017
Observing
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 26, 2017
mercyymai:
Sis! What's up with updates dz days? I have been checking snc money and it very unlike u. I hope all is well?

Good evening sis, all is well, thanks for your concern.

Updates will no longer be regular(maybe 1 everyday), this days I go to a skill acquisition centre from 7AM and 6PM daily and I'm not finding it funny at all, it's over-stressful, but I gat to survive since I make 0 naira from writing, I can use the acquired skill to survive whenever I get admission into the University.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 26, 2017
Mediator97:

Nsukka b'anyi asumaru gede!

Nwoyeke Nsukka, Idicha aga?

Don't mind me cheesy cheesy I don't even know the meaning of what I wrote? No wonder my parent want to push me to UNN.

Ibodogwo?
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 26, 2017
Dextinate:
Kimberlywest I dey your back oya take the lead... I No go cheat like ken or Raphael

cheesy cheesy I'm a married teenager o cheesy cheesy

As for cheating, any guy that wants to cheat on me should just make sure he digs his grave beforehand, if not his body will rest in pieces in a shallow grave at my backyard.

1 Like

Re: Love Hiccups by queenitee(f): 10:30pm On Jul 26, 2017
Oh my, poor friends. My Nate is suffering o.

Kimberlywest, ayaff missed you. You people hormobolanle, hadampson, kimkardashain, evajeal and mhizgap come and tell me what you have been saying in front of my back o, lol. I missed you guys
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 26, 2017
eROCK247:
Hmm... This story is going upandan ayam not understanding again o! Nice storyline but since u keep skipping from one character to the next pls try placing their names correctly. I can't wait for your next update.

Sorry for the inconvenience bro.

But when switching to another character, I usually indicate with this; ****

I know I used K.C in some episodes instead of Ken and I'm really sorry about that, I'm trying my best to make it error-free but as you know, we humans are not perfect.

Pardon me dearie cheesy biko, Ejo, doo, Migwo.
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 26, 2017
queenitee:
Oh my, poor friends. My Nate is suffering o.

Kimberlywest, ayaff missed you. You people hormobolanle, hadampson, kimkardashain, evajeal and mhizgap come and tell me what you have been saying in front of my back o, lol. I missed you guys

Yessssssssss!

She's back!

Sis, where have you been? I really, really missed you. Hope everything is alright?
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 26, 2017
marianneada:
So Dami is actually in love with Ralph and they're dating for real, that shows she doesn't love Kc at all,i think Kc should let the girl be, he should look for someone that truly loves him not someone that will date him because she's looking for a shoulder to lean on because of heartbreak. He should think twice.

She is in love with Doc. Raph o, Na so I see am.

K.C is confused, Dami is confused, that's the conclusion of the whole matter cheesy cheesy, but I hope George is not as confused as these two, cuz he belongs to my Debbie.
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 26, 2017
Emperor380:
K.C I really pity you big time..... If I were u, I will just give up on Dami jare

As for Raphael, he is an idiot for playing with Dami's feelings in the name of Revenge....

Thank God you're not K.C cheesy No girl will play with my son's heart like this unless they want to incur my wrath.
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 26, 2017
EmpressT:

Thanks dear, I'm glad you like the story lines.

Whispering ''I can see my son Emperor wooing you, as his mum, I will say, don't answer him yet o, till he makes his first 30 billion''
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
Emperor380:

My Empress is here

''Coughs''

''sneezes''

''clears throat''

I won't say a word.
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
SurestG:
So because of this silly revenge now, Dami will be affected. Obviously Raph is not in love with her.

Love Hiccups chapter 1 verse 10; K.C's crush will have to suffer for his past deeds.
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
Kimkardashain:
hehehehe...see gbege k.c chai sorry oh.
why am i having a bad feeling abt dis impromptu family meeting.
kimberlyWest twinnie this torture is too much

Biko, don't complain, the torture is just starting. They never see something.
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 26, 2017
Pinkfeet:
haha grin grin grin Doctor Raphael continue to hot dat silly play boy.
poor dami kiss

cheesy cheesy K.C has repented.

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (143) (Reply)

Black Maria / United In Betrayal / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.