Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Love Hiccups - Literature (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love Hiccups (864525 Views)

Top 10 Nairaland Stories Of The Week / Top 10 Nairaland Stories Of The Week / Introducing Top 10 Stories Of The Week ( Nomination Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (143) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Hiccups by hormobolanle: 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2017
Jane1234f:
lol,happy new month,wetin hadampson do you?

everything o wen I say everything I mean EVERYTHING!
HADAMPSON DY DER DY ASK JAMB QUESTION U HEARtongue
Re: Love Hiccups by hormobolanle: 3:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
talk2saintify:

lol that means hers is smalllllllllllll.....haha

Ah swear if Kath tried nonsense ehn.......

Ah go use the abattoir wey dey "Behind Mathilda House"" Divide her head
like seriously o
but Ken too should put his Konji master in place n stop making it to reason for him cos God gave him brain n dy are not for decoration,dy are der so he can make use of dem

Bella Bella ur time is up
Re: Love Hiccups by talk2saintify(m): 3:51pm On Aug 01, 2017
hormobolanle:

like seriously o
but Ken too should put his Konji master in place n stop making it to reason for him cos God gave him brain n dy are not for decoration,dy are der so he can make use of dem

Bella Bella ur time is up

Ah trust Ken

He's More careful this time

1 Like

Re: Love Hiccups by muller101(m): 6:05pm On Aug 01, 2017
Ghost mode deactivated. Nice story.
Re: Love Hiccups by marianneada(f): 6:13pm On Aug 01, 2017
So Kath is back, she shouldn't try anything funny with Ken because that will be the end of her, she better give her life to christ and spend her days thanking him for giving her a second chance to live, Vicky pls don't accept Kath back into ur family,

Nate and Kc, u're doing a good job,but Nate still remains my favourite character, at least he knows his enemies and are putting them in their rightful place, unlike Ken, who knows his enemy but enjoys dining with her.

Kim sweetie, we will miss ur updates, but no qualms,i'll be here waiting for u, take care of urself in camp and have fun. Lots of Luv smiley smiley
Re: Love Hiccups by marianneada(f): 6:13pm On Aug 01, 2017
muller101:
Ghost mode deactivated. Nice story.
thanks for deactivating grin
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 01, 2017
Me singing � "may it be" by enya.

I pity Victoria.

I hope Dami goes to... H***

And i wish Bella gets her fair justice.

Kc..... Hmmm, Speechless.

Nate...... Hahaha i hail o.

Ken, mr junior is gonna start working extra �
And make sure you impr****** that hoe.

Don't mind me oh, too much sleep. grincheesy
Re: Love Hiccups by splendidiva(f): 7:11pm On Aug 01, 2017
I HV Ben reading Nd running away BT not anymore fr gudness sake y s kath back? we're did ken go 2? Nd y did her frnd cal 2 warn her? 2 many questns BT den I blive wateva will b will b. Victoria s my namesake Nd I guess dats y she s my fav. ken has a family nw pls don't let his cheating habit b justified. kath can com back 2 dstry a happy home CU's I nva read wer ken thought of her or wer he fills she s b bta option. CU's I (vicky ) can nva forgive a cheating husband nt even fr my child.
Re: Love Hiccups by eROCK247(m): 10:19pm On Aug 01, 2017
It was definitely worth the wait!!! Thanks a lot for the update sis
Re: Love Hiccups by Hadampson(m): 10:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
hormobolanle:

everything o wen I say everything I mean EVERYTHING! HADAMPSON DY DER DY ASK JAMB QUESTION U HEARtongue
I no talk to u o
Minded ur businessesgringrin
Re: Love Hiccups by eROCK247(m): 10:46pm On Aug 01, 2017
KimberlyWest:
So, I have been 'wandering' online for the past 3 hours, without dropping an update.

I'm sorry guys, but my head is kinda blank for now, It's really frustrating when all these copy and paste bloggers start copying your stories without permission.

Same thing happened to my previous stories, some blogs even made book covers for it and trust me, It wasn't funny at all.

I have to 'hustle' and recharge regularly just so I can update but some people just have a way of repaying good with bad.

I've lost count of the number of times I had to cook up different stories, just so, my mum could recharge my phone regularly.
I'm seriously thinking of stopping the story, even though I promised to finish it, I just don't like the way it's being copied.

Kindly drop the name(s) of the Facebook pages and blogs biko. They deserve to be flogged!!!
Re: Love Hiccups by Emperor380(m): 11:04pm On Aug 01, 2017
What ?? Kath is back ? I hope that isn't the reason why ken left the house....It better not be..
As for Bella, her hiding days are over..

Mum, I will miss u a lot....make sure u get me something wen returning from the camp....I am still ur baby boy it doesn't matter that I have EmpressT
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 2:53am On Aug 02, 2017
[s]Madam Author please na, take atmost 1 decision a time, otherwise you are confusing me. Either you go to the church camp and not update or you update FULL STOP ......I even wished her a nice stay at the camp......coz we will wait on her........Where?[/s]

Ken you need to here this. NICKI IS IN TOWN and I trust you to do the needful. Blame the devil also

Stepma Ken sounds like she is planning it already...."take care of your husband", she told Vicky....... It would be great though. I mean, Vicky having 2 problems. One the stepma and two Minaj over there.

1 Like

Re: Love Hiccups by EmpressT(f): 3:29am On Aug 02, 2017
smiley here I am my sweet mother-in-law. Oh mama, i know u and the family would enjoy my dishes. Thank u for d nice compliment.

KimberlyWest:
cheesy Nobody predicted this cheesy talk2sanctify, you didn't see this coming.

Now, where is that my beautiful daughter In-law; EmpressT darling, please come over here, that food you prepared yesterday was deliciously delicious, I know Hormobolanle is Jealous now grin

Where are those my sister's Evajael and Queenitee, that were confessing their sins just now grin

Who see that our ex in-law Hadampson?

StephenGee12, hubby you taught your son well, he brought home a good woman.
Re: Love Hiccups by EmpressT(f): 3:36am On Aug 02, 2017
wink cheesy hahahahaha..... My love, i no want wahala o for family mata o. It's better I be among the team, not the other way round. U know....

Emperor380:

mum lemme thank you on behalf of my wife...From now on the cooks can rest because my wife will take care of that department....
Mum u really caught us unaware...no one saw this one coming oo....Nate well done
Re: Love Hiccups by EmpressT(f): 3:49am On Aug 02, 2017
Mother and Son relationship, that's cool darling. I know u will be a good father to our kids, that's d spirit I admire in u.
Emperor380:
What ?? Kath is back ? I hope that isn't the reason why ken left the house....It better not be..
As for Bella, her hiding days are over..

Mum, I will miss u a lot....make sure u get me something wen returning from the camp....I am still ur baby boy it doesn't matter that I have EmpressT
Re: Love Hiccups by Ekemeze: 6:10am On Aug 02, 2017
Re: Love Hiccups by Emperor380(m): 8:52am On Aug 02, 2017
EmpressT:
wink cheesy hahahahaha..... My love, i no want wahala o for family mata o. It's better I be among the team, not the other way round. U know....

Its OK my dear....don't stress urself mum will have the maids do everything for u
Re: Love Hiccups by do4luv14(m): 10:16am On Aug 02, 2017
Ekemeze:
Hmmmm@ writer, I'm so discouraged, I actually was planning on posting my already written story here,,, but I don't think I can do that anymore,,

As for the your problem.. I suggest you delete if not all but some of your previous updates...

come bros wetin hapen, wich kind advice be dis??

shey Dem tiff ur data for NL ni, grin grin grin
Re: Love Hiccups by Ifedayoprettybea(f): 11:45am On Aug 02, 2017
KimberlyWest:

Thanks Pretty.
welcome Darling
Re: Love Hiccups by ftosino(m): 1:25pm On Aug 02, 2017
*horses Neighs*
Started Riding On Saturday, I Overcame Lots Of Obstacles Like Fightin A Dinasour, Killing A Boar, Skinned A Cobra, All Just To Follow U On This Awesome Aduenture.

*laughing Conqueriously*

I Have To Say, Nice Job Kimberlywest On Thir Amazin Story, I Really Love It.
Re: Love Hiccups by EmpressT(f): 1:38pm On Aug 02, 2017
Take all the time u need alright. As for d so-called fake bloggers, na popularity dem dey find so i no kuku blame dem. I will advise u seek good writers on plagarism and the way out. It's gonna help u alot in writing. I so much hate people plagarizing the work of others without acknowledging the main writer. This has to be stopped

KimberlyWest:
Good morning friends.

I've got a 'not so good' news.

My church Teen/youth holiday camp starts tomorrow and I registered for it.

We are allowed to use phone there but I can't update with friends around me, gisting and talking about Telemundo, zeeworld and the rest.

I'm still brainstorming on what to do about these bloggers, who are so bent on shattering my heart, just like Raph did to Dami, before I continue, I will ask the other NL writers for tips on how to make my work safe.

After tonight and tomorrow morning's update, the story will be put on hold till after the august camp, I'm not giving up writing yet, I've got like ten storylines already lined up for me to write on as soon as I finish this one.

Thanks for your understanding.
Re: Love Hiccups by wizsolzy(m): 3:31pm On Aug 02, 2017
No be only Nicki Minaj...dis film sweet oo

Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 02, 2017
katherine na witch o
Following....
Re: Love Hiccups by mamindy(f): 5:57pm On Aug 02, 2017
Ken would be the biggest fool of the century if he falls for the third time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love Hiccups by Kimkardashain(f): 6:28pm On Aug 02, 2017
jagugu88li:
[s]Madam Author please na, take atmost 1 decision a time, otherwise you are confusing me. Either you go to the church camp and not update or you update FULL STOP ......I even wished her a nice stay at the camp......coz we will wait on her........Where?[/s]

Ken you need to here this. NICKI IS IN TOWN and I trust you to do the needful. Blame the devil also

Stepma Ken sounds like she is planning it already...."take care of your husband", she told Vicky....... It would be great though. I mean, Vicky having 2 problems. One the stepma and two Minaj over there.

obiakwa! which one is minaj again? where is the shape
Re: Love Hiccups by Twinkle004(f): 7:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
The greatest mistake Ken did was giving Kath money for surgery. Now she is back with fun force just to destroy Ken's marriage
Re: Love Hiccups by yim(f): 9:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
Finally, I have caught up with the story grin
Good work KimberlyWest
Re: Love Hiccups by BerryAnny(m): 10:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
KimberlyWest:
According to that Mai Suya, opposite my house cheesy cheesy Bye filfle (people) cheesy cheesy cheesy
Mention me when you are back Kim. I will miss you. #sobs
Re: Love Hiccups by Gloryejims(f): 8:46am On Aug 03, 2017
Don't tell me Ken is going to see Kath??

Thumbs up Kimberlywest
Re: Love Hiccups by Chinyzik(f): 12:39pm On Aug 03, 2017
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......my dear, you are really doing great..........i cant believe i followed the story to this poin....kudos!!!!!! please we are waiting for more ooooooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (143) (Reply)

Black Maria / United In Betrayal / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.