Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude (26832 Views)

Why Are Nigerians Stupidly Closing State Borders And On Lockdown / PDP’s Ingratitude And Ekweremadu’s Sore Tales - By Joseph Edeh / Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by ritababe(f): 8:17am On May 31, 2017
they never learn

5 Likes

Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by texazzpete(m): 8:18am On May 31, 2017
drake2000x:
Afonjas...if you like dig up the worst news about Biafra, WE ARE LEAVING YOU BEHIND IN A MATTER OF FEW MONTHS.

But the OP is right. When last did you modern day agitators remember to include others who helped your kinsmen in your prayers and remembrance?

10 Likes

Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by Brugo(m): 8:18am On May 31, 2017
Not surprised. They are like that. Quick to forget help rendered. That's why they have no allies even among the SS. Yesterday showed us the true borders of Biafra land.

10 Likes

Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by Nobody: 8:18am On May 31, 2017
ritababe:
they never learn
Have you finally gotten the admission or you are still doing Slay Queen of Enerhwen Junction

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by luggy(m): 8:18am On May 31, 2017
you can not false us to stay together , BIAFRA IS MY HOPE

2 Likes

Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by Aspireahead(m): 8:19am On May 31, 2017
Tribaland.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by bkool7(m): 8:20am On May 31, 2017
Afonja had better be in your Biafran anthem .Cos you people can't go a day without calling it

7 Likes

Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by TheRealestGuy(m): 8:22am On May 31, 2017
So many fools commenting without reading.

Very informative piece.

8 Likes

Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by vantage001: 8:22am On May 31, 2017
It is become a psychotic obsession these yoruba people have with biafra. angry
How it concern these descendants of oduduwa, i will never know. Nigeria is not and has never been their estate or that of their forefathers.
Awolowo during his time had no influence beyond his South-western region and he himself was not very fond of Nigeria, so what is exactly is the problem of yoruba people with biafra.
Ingratitude of biafra? Really? For a people that lost over 2 million innocent civilians.
Is it not the Nigerian government that is supposed to be grateful that its most brilliant and industrious population density was not wiped out due to its own sheer stupidity.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by blank(f): 8:22am On May 31, 2017
Wow. This is a touching story. Never thought to be grateful to all those who contributed in bringing in relief. I hope this is made part of our annual remembrance ceremony. God bless them and their families. May they always have someone helping at their point of need. May their kids never face such. Amen.

6 Likes

Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:23am On May 31, 2017
Why starve children to death Cus of war

Oh Africans

1 Like

Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by salford: 8:24am On May 31, 2017
shayorT:
common sense 101

as much as it sounds cruel I can't keep feeding my enemy and still hope the war will end on time.
siege is basic warfare strategy from time immemorial.

even the allied army attempted to starve the Germans.
Abi o. All's fair in love and war.

They are already threading the same path again...trying to annex other parts of Nigeria apart from their landlocked native land of SE.
When it starts, Trump would even sell ammunitions to FG at the slightest opportunity...lol...and the world powers as usual would look away since the battleground would be in Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by Nobody: 8:24am On May 31, 2017
How do you expect me to Just forget easily like these short memory span Afonja of the death of innocent children and the lies of Gowon

9 Likes

Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by rainylad(f): 8:24am On May 31, 2017
texazzpete:

But the OP is right. When last did you modern day agitators remember to include others who helped your kinsmen in your prayers and remembrance?

...I guess the remembrance day yesterday(which you lots together with your pathetic government resisted and tried to stop) for fallen heroes were for hydraulic green soup lickers right?...

...I pity you lots...you all do not know what time it is..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by ritababe(f): 8:26am On May 31, 2017
Kathmandu:
Have you finally gotten the admission or you are still doing Slay Queen of Enerhwen Junction

what are you even saying? you sound like someone that escape from psychiatric ward.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by Nobody: 8:26am On May 31, 2017
No one massacred the Biafrans ooo, there were lots of country that supported Biafra,but they didn't help them,... so stop complaining. I repeat, stop complaining.... list of country that supported Biafra.
France
Israel
Portugal
Spain
South Africa
Norway
Rhodesia
Tanzania.
Are they not enough.

But the truth is rebel country,will hardly survive war to the Main Country.

please don't quote me..

2 Likes

Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by vantage001: 8:26am On May 31, 2017
Brugo:
Not surprised. They are like that. Quick to forget help rendered. That's why they have no allies even among the SS. Yesterday showed us the true borders of Biafra land.
Only an idiot without foresight would put the south-south with the eastern region in a single nation.
You can create your niger-delta republic however viable.

7 Likes

Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by joudini(m): 8:28am On May 31, 2017
This is a very deceptive title meant to be the usual clickbait on Nairaland. Read the article before you air your ignorance.

The history of the Civil war was withdrawn from the school curriculum to fulfil an agenda but does that mean that the lives of these noblemen and noblewomen who gave all they could, some their lives, have been forgotten?

The Jewish genocide is barred from being represented in parts of Eastern Europe, does this mean those who gave their all have been forgotten? The story of the Chinese genocide executed by Japan is being shielded by Japan, does this mean the Chinese have forgotten?

Whomever titled this article lacks critical thought.

12 Likes

Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by Nobody: 8:28am On May 31, 2017
A good read.

But alas! It is a unique trait of the black man that he never remembers.

To him, history is a tale never to be heard again. Almost like an anathema

My personal gratitude to all who helped ensure the survival of the biafran children.

*Hats off*

1 Like

Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by oxygen247(m): 8:29am On May 31, 2017
Biafra has come to stay. Gbam

1 Like

Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by rainylad(f): 8:29am On May 31, 2017
texazzpete:

...Will you shut up!!...what was the sit-at-home remembrance yesterday for then?...You yorubas condemned it and is still talking trash here..thats how you lots attract scorn and insult on your yourselves and tribe....The mods are hiding our posts,una for cry this morning,nonsense.

12 Likes

Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by vagabondMynd44: 8:30am On May 31, 2017
Tonymegabush1:
Why starve children to death Cus of war

Oh Africans

Nigerian soldiers didn't starve biafran children. The biafran soldiers did.
They preferred storing food for themselves and the few men they had left to fight leaving the women and children to eat faeces

It was traumatic and terrible I tell you.. Igbos formed hierarchy among themselves, some were to survive by all means while some had to die

4 Likes

Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by oxygen247(m): 8:30am On May 31, 2017
A deceptive caption
Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by Nobody: 8:31am On May 31, 2017
ritababe:

what are you even saying? you sound like someone that escape from psychiatric ward.
Check your signature again. You sound like someone left off along Libya

12 Likes

Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by FREDDi(m): 8:32am On May 31, 2017
luggy:
you can not false us to stay together , BIAFRA IS MY HOPE
then You re grossly Hopeless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by hucienda: 8:33am On May 31, 2017
Everyone of them were remembered.

If not, the next logical question will be provide the name list of all Biafrans and supporters of her cause who paid the ultimate sacrifice, so that they may be remembered individually - which ultimately leads us to ponder with Jozef Stalin "The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic".

They lit a torch that will never go out and brings itself anew every 30th May.

8 Likes

Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by vantage001: 8:34am On May 31, 2017
rainylad:

...I guess the remembrance day yesterday(which you lots together with your pathetic government resisted and tried to stop) for fallen heroes were for hydraulic green soup lickers right?...

...I pity you lots...you all do not know what time it is..
Are you surprised?
Ofcourse, they always look for any opportunity to cast aspersion on biafra.
The fact that the Nigerian government actively prevented these humanitarian benefits in the first place does not concern him or is irrelevant.
Evil people .

10 Likes

Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:35am On May 31, 2017
vagabondMynd44:

Nigerian soldiers didn't starve biafran children. The biafran soldiers did.
They preferred storing food for themselves and the few men they had left to fight leaving the women and children to eat faeces

It was traumatic and terrible I tell you.. Igbos formed hierarchy among themselves, some were to survive by all means while some had to die

Wot about the humanitarian aids that was cut off the biafrans soliders. Did that too

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Tenders 8 Immediate Recipes For Peace Between Presidency And NASS / Amaechi Replies Peter Obi: I’m More Relevant In National Politics Than You / Service Chiefs Storm Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.