Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,950 members, 7,806,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude (26821 Views)

Why Are Nigerians Stupidly Closing State Borders And On Lockdown / PDP’s Ingratitude And Ekweremadu’s Sore Tales - By Joseph Edeh / Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by Rikidony(m): 11:37am On May 31, 2017
KemjikaEme:

Did i post pictures?
So Nigerian/Biafran civil war did not happen? Or that people were not killed and bombed before and during the war?
You are a bloody fool! No point responding to you.
you are the greatest fool of the year.

I ask a simple and constructive question " were can I locate the mass graves in the south east" but as a great scam it is you gat no evidence
Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by KemjikaEme: 11:38am On May 31, 2017
Rikidony:

freedom beggars don go spiritual una never chichumching. abeg you don't bow down to Mazi Nnamdi Cownu today grin grin grin
Like the agberos bow to Tinubu? Like you bow to the kings from a fallen demon?
Kicking against people that want to define their destiny is the highest form of fooolishness and witchcraft.

1 Like

Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by obiezed: 11:38am On May 31, 2017
Rikidony:
[/s]
Total gibberish and propaganda.
there is no war without a memorial site.
I repeat my question again:-
were can I locate the mass grave sites in Umuahia and other eastern states,
were's the evidence to claim that 3m biafrans were killed. give me this evidence and stop posting random pictures of starving children in famine prone countries in Africa.

Biafran war, one of the greatest scam of all time
It is careless talk like this that gives rise to radicals,I hopeyou know these things happened to real people some survived to tell their tales,e.g my mother's father was a cathetist who lived in the vicarey behind a church ,Nigerian jets swooped down one eventful sunday,and machine gunned church goers and and ended with dropping a bomb or two on the church building just because they saw people gathered .she lost a lot of family that day for what, they weren't combatants, the very next week, she signed up for BOFF training. Thank God the war ended before she was deployed,or I might never have been born,.watch your words,you or someone you love might eventually pay for it.

2 Likes

Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by donborg(m): 11:38am On May 31, 2017
Rikidony:

dude you couldn't get Biafra wen Nigeria just got independent and still trying to find its feet as a nation with a ragtag military.
and you expect to get Biafra now wen the country and its numerous ethnic groups has inter relate and inter marriage and a more equip military and higher intelligence with great allies from the international community. bro your brain must be paining.

the mindset of freedom beggars though grin grin
you are talking hogwash. your reasons for one Nigeria is at best childish and incorrigible. Unity beggars are begging us to stay in Nigeria yet you are here spewing nonsensical gooblydedook and balderdash. You need deliverance from your delusions.......
Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by almarthins(m): 11:40am On May 31, 2017
KemjikaEme:

It's only in West Africa that an agitation becomes synonymous with war.
A simple referendum will give people the right to define their existence in this union.
Only an idiiot will associate a freedom struggle with war in this 21st century.

We both know our institution is under developed. Referendum is nt possible only force. Which is y I say let the develop their region very well n stop d blame game. Dubai na desert before but today na street of wonders
Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by KemjikaEme: 11:42am On May 31, 2017
Rikidony:

you are the greatest fool of the year.

I ask a simple and constructive question " were can I locate the mass graves in the south east" but as a great scam it is you gat no evidence
Go into the villages and ask for eyewitness accounts. You can't get that information while wallowing in tribalism and ignorance on nairaland.
Excluding the mass graves,there were random killing of unarmed civilians.
Take a break and ask Obasanjo, Babangida and Murtal Mohammed and the rest of the soildiers that waged war on Biafra,if the war and atrocites was a scam. It is easy to identify an Idiot.

1 Like

Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by backtosender: 11:49am On May 31, 2017
They want to hide their atrocities under the carpet thinking it will not surface.....they should face their mental torture brought by wickedness of their parents
Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by Rikidony(m): 11:51am On May 31, 2017
KemjikaEme:

Intermarriage and military intelligence has never stopped countries from splitting. You have a parochial mindset!
And what makes you think Biafra have no allies? You think intelligent Nations are interested in a failed Nigerian state?

One thing that baffles me is how fools fight against people that want their freedom from a social union set up by imperialist. Smh.
you are such a fool if you think the military will have no say in the future of Nigeria.

I pray your Biafra is not declared a terrorist organisation like the PKK in Turkey or Chechnya, Palestine and Western Sahara. there are so many aspiring nations that have been stop solely through military power.

for your information Nigeria as a failed state as you claim has lots of allies in the international community. who are ready to arm it to stop any uprising.
Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by ozoemenaca: 11:52am On May 31, 2017
salford:

Abi o. All's fair in love and war.

They are already threading the same path again...trying to annex other parts of Nigeria apart from their landlocked native land of SE.
When it starts, Trump would even sell ammunitions to FG at the slightest opportunity...lol...and the world powers as usual would look away since the battleground would be in Africa.
I noticed you are a coward. This time it would be the opposite, when we might have left you with your slave masters
Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by Rikidony(m): 11:57am On May 31, 2017
KemjikaEme:

Like the agberos bow to Tinubu? Like you bow to the kings from a fallen demon?
Kicking against people that want to define their destiny is the highest form of fooolishness and witchcraft.
the blinded fool has already likened me an afonja a typical mindset of freedom beggars when ever the truth is laid bare to them pathetic
Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by Princedapace(m): 11:59am On May 31, 2017
funken:
I understand your point. And i totally agree with you.

However, i am 100% sure 100% of the people agitating for Biafra were born 1970 and downwards (ie after the war) so they don't have a 1st hand experience of what the war was. Also unfortunate that these things have been expunged from our history books, so they don't even have a clue as to what happened (and they don't care to find out).

Like you said tribalism and clannish tendencies are rife in Nigeria. Even within major tribes, there is a lot of discrimination going on and we all know it is true. Within the Yorubas, some people will never touch the Ijebus with the proverbial long pole because of some perceived stereotypes. While within the Igbos, an some Anambra men will not dare marry an Imo woman and vice versa - again because of the stereotypes. Also within the Igbos, there are the so called Osus - that is a story for another day.

In the Niger Delta, we all saw what happened in the last administration. Some set of Niger Deltans fed fat all in the name of activism. Where is Asari Dokubo now? What of Tom Polo? Ankio Briggs? Clark? Where are they? They no longer have access to the vaults so of course they will be quiet. They were all SCAM ACTIVIST!!!

What if we get BIAFRA or THE REPUBLIC OF THE NIGER DELTA today? They will implode because the same people shouting Nnamdi Kanu today of Tom Polo will be the ones shouting marginalization and "Kill Him" tomorrow.

Let us cure the cancer called tribalism and nepotism within our mist before talking about Biafra, Niger Delta or whatever self determination we are fighting for.

It is not possible to cure it.. even the whites who have high level of education...most of them are still racists.. the point is..it's easier to manage a small entities crippled by tribalism than as it stands in Nigeria..

if we are not ready to separate... pls.. we cant continue this unitary federal system of govt.. we can practice 100% true federalism..Nigeria will never be great bwith the current system

We cant continue like this na...or are u not tired? If u are waiting till wen we cure tribalism, forget it.. we will wait till end of the world.. we need to understand that some issues are human related such as tribalism..

We can reduce the effect more when we practice true federalism or go separate ways..bros.. i fear for the future of my kids yet to be born..

Our youths cant keep running away to other countries because we dont want to face the bitter truth.. we need to come together and demand for a restructured Nigeria..
Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by Rikidony(m): 12:00pm On May 31, 2017
KemjikaEme:

Go into the villages and ask for eyewitness accounts. You can't get that information while wallowing in tribalism and ignorance on nairaland.
Excluding the mass graves,there were random killing of unarmed civilians.
Take a break and ask Obasanjo, Babangida and Murtal Mohammed and the rest of the soildiers that waged war on Biafra,if the war and atrocites was a scam. It is easy to identify an Idiot.
my brother you can never save an IPOB YOOT from delusionalism if the word ever existed. bro pls try and save your self from mental slavery
Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by KemjikaEme: 12:01pm On May 31, 2017
Rikidony:

you are such a fool if you think the military will have no say in the future of Nigeria.

I pray your Biafra is not declared a terrorist organisation like the PKK in Turkey or Chechnya, Palestine and Western Sahara. there are so many aspiring nations that have been stop solely through military power.

for your information Nigeria as a failed state as you claim has lots of allies in the international community. who are ready to arm it to stop any uprising.
Biafra is not an uprising or a terrorist organization because they are not terrorizing anyone so that response is insignificant.
Iddiots were like you were expecting the news of terror and violence yesterday but there was none. That has shown the international community that Biafra is a mature,civilized and non violent group.
I don't have time to waste and counter the nonesense you have written.
Military intelligence has never been an obstacle in a peaceful secession. It is only in Nigeria that daft Federal authorities order the military to mess up urarmed agitators.
Nigeria is free to keep her allies while Biafra will get new allies.
Biafra don't have a slave mentality so we are not concerned with Nigeria's allies that want this unity by all means.
The international community is watching recent developments and actions and events will take it's due course.
Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by Rikidony(m): 12:01pm On May 31, 2017
donborg:
you are talking hogwash. your reasons for one Nigeria is at best childish and incorrigible. Unity beggars are begging us to stay in Nigeria yet you are here spewing nonsensical gooblydedook and balderdash. You need deliverance from your delusions.......
I don't give a flying fcvck if you leave Nigeria, but don't drag other regions along
Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by KemjikaEme: 12:04pm On May 31, 2017
Rikidony:

my brother you can never save an IPOB YOOT from delusionalism if the word ever existed. bro pls try and save your self from mental slavery
Why do you keep misplacing words and qualifications?
Unity beggars are the people with a slave mentality. You are looking forward to see Britian define what happens to Nigeria. You are not tired of a failed system that has put power in the hands of stooges since Nigeria was created.
You don't want to redefine your existence yet spew rubbish when others attempt to define theirs.
Fooolishness!
You are a waste of time!
Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by Rikidony(m): 12:04pm On May 31, 2017
obiezed:

It is careless talk like this that gives rise to radicals,I hopeyou know these things happened to real people some survived to tell their tales,e.g my mother's father was a cathetist who lived in the vicarey behind a church ,Nigerian jets swooped down one eventful sunday,and machine gunned church goers and and ended with dropping a bomb or two on the church building just because they saw people gathered .she lost a lot of family that day for what, they weren't combatants, the very next week, she signed up for BOFF training. Thank God the war ended before she was deployed,or I might never have been born,.watch your words,you or someone you love might eventually pay for it.
still no pictorial or constructive evidence. get that fvckk off my mentions
Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by KemjikaEme: 12:06pm On May 31, 2017
Rikidony:

I don't give a flying fcvck if you leave Nigeria, but don't drag other regions along
Only a fool will attemp to include other regions in Biafra.
Yet if these regions want to join Biafra,you wouldn't be in a position to stop them.
Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by KemjikaEme: 12:09pm On May 31, 2017
Rikidony:

the blinded fool has already likened me an afonja a typical mindset of freedom beggars when ever the truth is laid bare to them pathetic
Still not making sense. No point slandering people that know when it's time to leave a social contract. Worry about yourself and region.
Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by Rikidony(m): 12:10pm On May 31, 2017
KemjikaEme:

Why do you keep misplacing words and qualifications?
Unity beggars are the people with a slave mentality. You are looking forward to see Britian define what happens to Nigeria. You are not tired of a failed system that has put power in the hands of stooges since Nigeria was created.
You don't want to redefine your existence yet spew rubbish when others attempt to define theirs.
Fooolishness!
You are a waste of time!
dude you sound like one of those ni.ggas who voted the ogogoro drinking corrupt master GEJ who are nw in pains since loosing election
Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by KemjikaEme: 12:14pm On May 31, 2017
Rikidony:

dude you sound like one of those ni.ggas who voted the ogogoro drinking corrupt master GEJ who are nw in pains since loosing election
Get yourself a job and stop writing incoherent comments on this forum. Trolling has levels and this type is definitely beneath me.
Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by funken: 12:35pm On May 31, 2017
I just finished watching a video where Nnamdi Kanu, the symbol of the 'struggle' expressly called for war with the 'Nigerian Zoo'.

Let me quote him "The mission of radio Biafra is a simple one - to get Biafra by every means possible necessary and possible, by every means including WAR including VIOLENCE. Dear Lord in Heaven, bring violence that no one has ever seen before. We said we will burn the zoo down and we will do it.
Nigeria will be burnt to the ground - completely burnt to the ground. We are prepared for them in every way possible, in every way possible.
We are not here to beg anybody to support us. If you like you support us, if you like you don't. It doesn't matter anyway because we are marching forward. Nobody can stop us".

According to Kanu THE DIRECTOR, he called for the actualisation of Biafra with every means possible including war. That is why people can safely equate this agitation with a call for war. He made very damaging and self incriminating comments in the video and i am sure that is one of the reasons the government is prosecuting him for treason. No right thinking govt will sit down and watch citizens incite war and secession....

KemjikaEme:

It's only in West Africa that an agitation becomes synonymous with war.
A simple referendum will give people the right to define their existence in this union.
Only an idiiot will associate a freedom struggle with war in this 21st century.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by KemjikaEme: 12:41pm On May 31, 2017
funken:
I just finished watching a video where Nnamdi Kanu, the symbol of the 'struggle' expressly called for war with the 'Nigerian Zoo'.

Let me quote him "The mission of radio Biafra is a simple one - to get Biafra by every means possible necessary and possible, by every means including WAR including VIOLENCE. Dear Lord in Heaven, bring violence that no one has ever seen before. We said we will burn the zoo down and we will do it.
Nigeria will be burnt to the ground - completely burnt to the ground. We are prepared for them in every way possible, in every way possible.
We are not here to beg anybody to support us. If you like you support us, if you like you don't. It doesn't matter anyway because we are marching forward. Nobody can stop us".

According to Kanu THE DIRECTOR, he called for the actualisation of Biafra with every means possible including war. That is why people can safely equate this agitation with a call for war. He made very damaging and self incriminating comments in the video and i am sure that is one of the reasons the government is prosecuting him for treason. No right thinking govt will sit down and watch citizens incite war and secession....

What makes you think that majority of Biafrans share same inclination with Kanu?
Folks are bound to make fiery utterances but there are cool headed folks that will caution them,remind them of the past and stir them in the right direction.
Biafra is beyond Ipob and Kanu, it is an honest movement of people that no longer wish to belong to this imperialist plantation.
Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by NaijaFutbol: 12:53pm On May 31, 2017
Good you registered today to make this comment

I was wondering who could reveal his lack of sympathy for life as openly as this.

I regret sharing this earth with people like you really

shayorT:
common sense 101

as much as it sounds cruel I can't keep feeding my enemy and still hope the war will end on time.
siege is basic warfare strategy from time immemorial.

even the allied army attempted to starve the Germans.

the Germans also laid siege to Leningrad, Soviet Union for over 800 days.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Leningrad

www.dailymail.co.uk/home/books/article-1351152/Q-What-deadliest-weapon-World-War-II-A-Starvation-killed-20-million-people-THE-TASTE-OF-WAR-BY-LIZZIE-COLLINGHAM.html
Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by nextstep(m): 12:54pm On May 31, 2017
So after the West gives weapons to Nigeria to kill and starve Biafrans, we should be grateful a tiny number of them had conscience? The same West that preaches self determination?

Anyway, as somebody already mentioned, all belligerents memorialized yesterday.
Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by ragiluhivo(m): 1:06pm On May 31, 2017
manikspears:

[s]i for one dont have problem with biafra but thid one that Niger/Delta have claimed they are not part of biafra and staes like rivers also follow,how do you intend to survive?note you will now need a visa to go to the remaining nigeria.it is your life no doubt but think am well o[/s].

Unity Beggar tongue tongue. Worry about your brown roof republic and leave Biafrans

1 Like

Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by JackBizzle: 1:17pm On May 31, 2017
Ishilove:
90% of those commenting did not read the full article.

I still marvel at this proudly anti-intellectual generation who revel in ignorance and wear it like a badge of glory. No shame, no honour whatsoever.

Oh. The irony grin
Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by effogis: 1:35pm On May 31, 2017
Can't you people read the hand writing on the wall? BIAFRA IS ACTUALIZED. Those that are going to remain with the Hausas will be their toilet tissue after they (Hauasas) pass out faeces.
Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by Ijaya123: 1:42pm On May 31, 2017
ragiluhivo:
Afojas at it again. These unity beggars will do everything to avoid Biafran from leaving them with their slave masters grin grin

Too late though. Biafra is here already. Referendum loading......

Who is stopping you from leaving? Just pack and go. Or are you not Jewish descendants again?

Can't wait to see your criminal ass leave.
Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by steppins: 1:48pm On May 31, 2017
PHILipu1:

Nobody is holding you guys ok.
Beg and pressure your senators and members of house of rep from south-east to table a motion for a referendum and that is how to kick start it.
Stop blaming anybody,the ball is in your courts.
Stop deceiving yourself. The elites can never table any motion for referendum or regime change in Nigeria. We're not up that level yet.
They can only do it when it's in their favour. The SE Senators who are eating fat from the national treasury, can never agree to ask for a referendum.
If there's a referendum, they will lose their jobs. How many would lose their jobs for their people? Your guess is as good as mine.
Revolution or agitation for freedom can never be started by the elites. It's always the people.
That's why the people have decided to take the Bull by the horns.
One way or the other, we'll have the referendum even if it takes everything from us.
Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by texazzpete(m): 1:53pm On May 31, 2017
rainylad:

...Will you shut up!!...what was the sit-at-home remembrance yesterday for then?...You yorubas condemned it and is still talking trash here..thats how you lots attract scorn and insult on your yourselves and tribe....The mods are hiding our posts,una for cry this morning,nonsense.

1. I have as much Yoruba blood in me as you do.

2. You think the insults of a few jobless artisans can move me to tears? Your childish jibes just provide comic relief. I should remember to thank you for that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Popular Quotes Of Yemi Osinbajo, The Vice President / Timeline Of Ikom Bridge In Cross River State (Pictures) / Is Poverty Really The Cause?: Moghalu Reacts To Defeat At ADC Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.