Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Every lady deserves good loving - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every lady deserves good loving (622 Views)

I Need A Good, Loving And Caring Lady / What Every Christian Single Lady Deserves! / Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every lady deserves good loving by AmuEwu: 8:09am On May 31, 2017
I have noticed a trend in most of our Nigerian sex system. While men enjoy receiving head, they do not like to reciprocate the act to their girlfriends. i once overhead a guy say that instead of him to do it, he would rather go and wash gutter.

I understand how much ladies would like to receive head. I even understand that some ladies would even prefer it than penetrating sex.

Now i have a solution for all your sexual desires.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN PERMIT ME TO INTRODUCE THE AMUEWU CUNNILINGUS SERVICES

I offer all type of licking and sucking jobs to ladies. What do you want me to lick, just tell me. Is it vagina that you want, is it butt hole, is it feet, whatever it is that you want me to lick and suck for you i promise to do a wonderful job in licking it. I am a professional, so things would never go beyond control unless you want it to. So please contact me. Even if its your pant and bra that you want me to lick i am at your service.

Please not that there is a price for this service, and it doesn't cost much. The price for this service is just referral. If you can refer me to another of your friend for licking and sucking then you don't have to pay a dime. People might be wandering why i don't charge for such wonderful service and here is the answer. I believe that of all the things i do in this life, this might be the only thing that matters. I believe this would be my legacy.

In a couple of weeks from now, i hope to go into licking and sucking for males too.
Please people, book your appointments now
Re: Every lady deserves good loving by TheLadiesGuy: 8:12am On May 31, 2017
H
Re: Every lady deserves good loving by Nobody: 8:13am On May 31, 2017
Interesting
Re: Every lady deserves good loving by AmuEwu: 8:18am On May 31, 2017
LalaLushness:
Interesting

You can pm me to schedule your licking and sucking appointment
Re: Every lady deserves good loving by Equal2DeTask(m): 8:19am On May 31, 2017
Amuewu howfar bro?

is the affilliate Mrk studf working out for U...I mean are u now earning something?
Re: Every lady deserves good loving by Nobody: 8:20am On May 31, 2017
AmuEwu:

You can pm me to schedule your licking and sucking appointment

1 Like

Re: Every lady deserves good loving by Punctual(m): 8:21am On May 31, 2017
If you try this lasan i bet it with you the world health organization will discover a new disease cheesy

1 Like

Re: Every lady deserves good loving by FvckShiT(m): 8:24am On May 31, 2017
Söme Nigerian girls fûçkiñg pûssy are like fûçking césspíts
Re: Every lady deserves good loving by smardray(m): 8:27am On May 31, 2017
Ur ass wil definitely be jealous of ur mouth cos it does almost everything... Sucks and lick shît nd it says shít
Re: Every lady deserves good loving by Daniel2289(m): 8:39am On May 31, 2017
This sounds like a Joblessness..

1 Like

Re: Every lady deserves good loving by AmuEwu: 8:41am On May 31, 2017
FvckShiT:
Söme Nigerian girls fûçkiñg pûssy are like fûçking césspíts

Let them bring it like that. I will lick and suck it
Re: Every lady deserves good loving by AmuEwu: 8:43am On May 31, 2017
smardray:
Ur ass wil definitely be jealous of ur mouth cos it does almost everything... Sucks and lick shît nd it says shít

Don't worry in a few weeks from now i'm extending my services to males too, so you can live the experience. But you can order now

(1) (Reply)

Ten Things That Happen When You Meet A Good Guy After A Toxic Relationship / Your Ex Mistakenly Credited You Account With 500k Naira / Trending On Twitter; #trailerjampionsleague

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.