Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

NYSC SAED Connect: How To Sign Up And Make Full Use Of This Platform - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC SAED Connect: How To Sign Up And Make Full Use Of This Platform (12969 Views)

How Can I Register As An NYSC SAED Partner / See The Makeup Transformation Of A Male Corper At A Saed Center, Akwa Ibom / Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC SAED Connect: How To Sign Up And Make Full Use Of This Platform by Yarnvibes(f): 9:09am On May 31, 2017
​Here is a post which is going to give you full details on all you need to know about the NYSC SAEDConnect platform. In this post we are going to give you a step by step guide on how to register on www.saedconnect.com, the benefits and uses of this platform.

SAED simply means Skill acquisition and emtrepreneurship development, and if you are a serving corps member you are sure to have come accross this abbreviation before.

The NYSC has intensified efforts to bring skill acquisition to all serving corps member in the federation, as it is now an open secret that there is not enough jobs for the employable Nigerian youths.

With most youths having easy access to the world wide web, it is reasonable that a platform created for them (SAEDConnect) has an online presence.

This platform is going to bring SEAD trainers and students together on the web, you can host video trainings, fix meetings, discuss ideas and lots more. And one good thing is, this platform is free.

What is the official portal of SAED Connect?

The official portal is

www.saedconnect.com

Honnestly, I was surprised when I first visited this platform, it is really well built and sure to give you an awesome user experience. Am sure on your first visit to the platform, the doubting Thomas in you would make you believe it was created in Europe.

How to signup on SAED Connect platform – www.saedconnect.com

Now this is likely to be the main reason you are on this page. Trust me, creating an account with SAED connect is simple, just as easy as you opened this web page. Before we proceed with the step by step guide please note, to have a smooth registration process, I recommend you don’t use Opera or UC Browser, you can most preferably use Chrome or Firefox browser. And this registration can be done both on mobile and PC.

Here we go…and you are going to be done in just 12 steps….

1. Visit the SAEDConnect portal

www.saedconnect.com

2. You are going to be greeted by an awesome looking homepage, don’t be overwhelmed, just click Get Started , to continue

3. You are going to be taken to SAED Connect Sign up page

4. Fill in your personal details correctly (Name, Email, Phone number, Sex, Location, and password)

5. Click Continue.

6. Since you selected that you are a serving corps member on the previous page, you are going to be required to verify that

7. Now on the next page select your batch, State of deployment, and school (i.e institution you graduated from).

8. More forms pops up

9. Now input your unique NYSC Call-up number

10. And state code

11. Click Complete

12. You are going to get a confirmation mail in your Email box which you are going to need to verify your registration

That’s all.

Why should I signup on NYSC SAED Connect Platform?

You might be wondering the uses of the platform, and why you should use that data of yours to signup on this platform. Well, the benefits of SAED Connect is endless. Am going to give you just a few, the few I have explored in the last few hours.

- You can easily connect with your trainer

- You can get cotact information of all accredited SAED traniers

- Free access to SAED Video lessons

- You can get jobs on this platform, there is a timeline where you can post anything. I have seen people use this to advertise what the do. You trust Nigerians, we make full use of all opportunities.

And lots more which am yet to discover (if you discover them before I do, let us know at fabinfos.com.

There you have it on “NYSC SAED Connect: How to sign up and make full use of this platform.” Love to hear your experience on this platform.

http://fabinfos.com/nysc-saed-connect-how-to-sign-up-and-make-full-use-of-this-platform/

1 Like

Re: NYSC SAED Connect: How To Sign Up And Make Full Use Of This Platform by iihtlagos: 11:59am On May 31, 2017
smiley

If you don't learn a skill while serving, you have yourself to blame.

Computer Hardware Repairs,

Networking

Programming,

Project Management.

We understand that you don't have the money as a Corp member, so we are giving you a heavy discount.

Call us today @ 08161641713.

IIHT cares about you!!

1 Like

Re: NYSC SAED Connect: How To Sign Up And Make Full Use Of This Platform by aleeyus(m): 11:59am On May 31, 2017
Now your struggles continue (N.Y.S.C)
Re: NYSC SAED Connect: How To Sign Up And Make Full Use Of This Platform by kpaofame: 12:00pm On May 31, 2017
really
Re: NYSC SAED Connect: How To Sign Up And Make Full Use Of This Platform by dietsono(m): 12:02pm On May 31, 2017
Good
Re: NYSC SAED Connect: How To Sign Up And Make Full Use Of This Platform by iihtlagos: 12:03pm On May 31, 2017
Great

1 Like

Re: NYSC SAED Connect: How To Sign Up And Make Full Use Of This Platform by zealed64: 12:05pm On May 31, 2017
SAED website... Is it powered or sponsored by NYSC officially?...Or some sets of good willing Nigerians decided to create the website?...Just curious..
Re: NYSC SAED Connect: How To Sign Up And Make Full Use Of This Platform by onyenuel: 12:09pm On May 31, 2017
Nice one. but I hope it will be efficient for corpers on relocation
Re: NYSC SAED Connect: How To Sign Up And Make Full Use Of This Platform by onyenuel: 12:11pm On May 31, 2017
zealed64:
SAED website... Is it powered or sponsored by NYSC officially?...Or some sets of good willing Nigerians decided to create the website?...Just curious..
I think they are in partnership with NYSC, the reason for "connect" attached to their name

1 Like

Re: NYSC SAED Connect: How To Sign Up And Make Full Use Of This Platform by Celsony: 12:19pm On May 31, 2017
iihtlagos:
smiley

Networking

Programming,

Project Management.

We understand that you don't have the money as a Corp member, so we are giving you a heavy discount.

IIHT cares about you!!

I pray to be posted to Lagos or PH so that i will make use of this opportunity given by IIHT Lagos. sad
Re: NYSC SAED Connect: How To Sign Up And Make Full Use Of This Platform by Dicksonpal: 12:21pm On May 31, 2017
Scam
Re: NYSC SAED Connect: How To Sign Up And Make Full Use Of This Platform by iihtlagos: 12:31pm On May 31, 2017
Celsony:

I pray to be posted to Lagos or PH so that i will make use of this opportunity given by IIHT Lagos. sad

I pray too smiley

Even if they don't post you to Lagos, there are other good firms around where you will end up to rake those skills from.

No knowledge is a waste. The world is going Digital.

1 Like

Re: NYSC SAED Connect: How To Sign Up And Make Full Use Of This Platform by heenriiy19(m): 12:32pm On May 31, 2017
Re: NYSC SAED Connect: How To Sign Up And Make Full Use Of This Platform by BrandBucket: 12:40pm On May 31, 2017
Op what about becoming a SAED trainer....any clue on that?
Re: NYSC SAED Connect: How To Sign Up And Make Full Use Of This Platform by osewadare(m): 12:47pm On May 31, 2017
Re: NYSC SAED Connect: How To Sign Up And Make Full Use Of This Platform by mezebel(f): 1:36pm On May 31, 2017
Wish I can use someone's state code and callup no to login. I really need this opportunity. Seems like gateway to success.
Re: NYSC SAED Connect: How To Sign Up And Make Full Use Of This Platform by oluwadeeboi(m): 2:21pm On May 31, 2017
If you are interested in being skilled as a Baker. Book for your trainings at Acabado Cakes today. Trainings ranges from beginners through intermediate to advanced trainings, all hands-on. Acabado Cakes is located at 20,adesina street off awolowo way, Ikeja Lagos.
Call 09075000101 for more info.

Re: NYSC SAED Connect: How To Sign Up And Make Full Use Of This Platform by franugo(m): 4:37pm On May 31, 2017
iihtlagos:
smiley

Networking

Programming,

Project Management.

IIHT cares about you!!

which state's that? I'm in anambra
Re: NYSC SAED Connect: How To Sign Up And Make Full Use Of This Platform by DesChyko: 4:49pm On May 31, 2017
These guys just dey after your soft cash wey FG go give you. All thise on-camp level na hype. The real show happens outside campus and that's where your allawee comes into play
Re: NYSC SAED Connect: How To Sign Up And Make Full Use Of This Platform by Doyin400l(m): 5:49pm On May 31, 2017
How can one retrieve the registration code.Not the one sent to our gmail, I'm talking about the code that is given after registration. Couldn't get mine.
Re: NYSC SAED Connect: How To Sign Up And Make Full Use Of This Platform by Awho(m): 7:46pm On May 31, 2017
I once head someone talk about Nysc granting loans to serving corps members how true is that n if it is what are the criteria to obtain such loans thanks
Re: NYSC SAED Connect: How To Sign Up And Make Full Use Of This Platform by LEKANH1(m): 7:23pm On Jun 03, 2017
franugo:

which state's that? I'm in anambra

A
Re: NYSC SAED Connect: How To Sign Up And Make Full Use Of This Platform by LEKANH1(m): 7:29pm On Jun 03, 2017
A

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Bank Account Type Does The NYSC Open For Corps Members? / NYSC 2017 Batch B Stream 2 Prospective Corp Member. Let Us Meet Here / I Lost My Call Up Letter 15mins After Collection-pls Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.