Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Ipob Attack Akara Seller Matchets Retaurant Owner And Pours Acid On A Man - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Attack Akara Seller Matchets Retaurant Owner And Pours Acid On A Man (2810 Views)

Enugu People Protest IPOB Attack On Ekweremadu, Warn Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / Photo Of Ekweremadu As He Arrives Nigeria From Germany After IPOB Attack / APC Agent Pours Acid On PDP Agent At Ado Ekiti LGA Ward (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipob Attack Akara Seller Matchets Retaurant Owner And Pours Acid On A Man by Abagworo(m): 10:17am On May 31, 2017
This is no joke but confirmed incident that happened in Aba, Abia State. It's shameful and only goes to prove right what most of us have been saying about IPOB.

For those who still breath Biafra, I just witnessed a poor akara seller along crystal park road off port Harcourt road. Some group of boys dressed in ipob garment stormed the woman's shop, and despite her pleas, poured her fried akara, the gallon of oil and all her utensils into a gutter. She threw herself into the gutter, crying in anguish. Another man drove to a chemist shop along nwanguma off Lagos street Aba, he had a dying child and needed drugs for his dying child. The same men dressed in ipob garment chanting Biafra Biafra descended on the man. Inspire of his pleas, they punctured his four tyres and smashed his car. I was shocked! And now my own relative living at ibina street told me on phone how the same caliber of guys stormed his restaurant and destroyed all his chairs sending his customers packing. In the melee that ensued, they dealt matches cuts on a guy who is currently in temple hospital by ozubulu road of pH road Aba. Let anyone who wishes to make enquiries to verify. That is why I have given the names and addresses of where these things happen. Is this the way and manner this Biafra thing will work? I thought Biafra is a struggle against Nigerian government. I did not know it is an avenue for an Igbo man to unleash mayhem against his own kind! OK o. I am watching!

Re: Ipob Attack Akara Seller Matchets Retaurant Owner And Pours Acid On A Man by azimibraun: 10:19am On May 31, 2017
Akara sellers and Okpa sellers are officially exempted from Sanitation and sit at home protests. They render essential services. Ipob must be sued for this. I don't think we can survive Akara sellers and Okpa sellers strike o!

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Attack Akara Seller Matchets Retaurant Owner And Pours Acid On A Man by megareal: 10:20am On May 31, 2017
Full story?

1 Like

Re: Ipob Attack Akara Seller Matchets Retaurant Owner And Pours Acid On A Man by iKnowevents(m): 10:22am On May 31, 2017
Funny human being. Tell us more, your fable is not catastrophic enough.

Lolzzz imagine story, "IPOB" is seriously attacking you o.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob Attack Akara Seller Matchets Retaurant Owner And Pours Acid On A Man by etebefia: 10:24am On May 31, 2017
Witchcraft is real, OP you forgot to add bomb, na only acid and matchet you mention, continue to breed falsehood in your heart.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob Attack Akara Seller Matchets Retaurant Owner And Pours Acid On A Man by kingzizzy: 10:25am On May 31, 2017
Abagworo:
This is no joke but confirmed incident that happened in Aba, Abia State. It's shameful and only goes to prove right what most of us have been saying about IPOB.

I went to planet Mars for a day and came back this morning.

"This is no joke but confirmed incident that happend in the Mali and Soghai empire"

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Attack Akara Seller Matchets Retaurant Owner And Pours Acid On A Man by prince9851(m): 10:27am On May 31, 2017
This is actually a confirmed incident
It happened in d OP's dream

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob Attack Akara Seller Matchets Retaurant Owner And Pours Acid On A Man by Nobody: 10:28am On May 31, 2017
op pictures please cheesy cheesy

omenkalives is coming to self-service on this thread cheesy wink

13 Likes

Re: Ipob Attack Akara Seller Matchets Retaurant Owner And Pours Acid On A Man by Otradearena: 10:30am On May 31, 2017
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Ipob Attack Akara Seller Matchets Retaurant Owner And Pours Acid On A Man by chinoxstock: 10:30am On May 31, 2017
Lies from the stable of Afonja - covfefe.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Attack Akara Seller Matchets Retaurant Owner And Pours Acid On A Man by conductor2: 10:34am On May 31, 2017
Abagworo:

Yes, I was there. Those IPOD, they killed the woman, killed her children, set her family and her local government on fire. They finally proceeded and set the entire state on fire.

As I'm talking to you now, they want to goan kill Osibande and set aso rock on fire. shocked

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Attack Akara Seller Matchets Retaurant Owner And Pours Acid On A Man by Candyrain(m): 10:37am On May 31, 2017
Abagworo ooooooooooo
Chaiiiiii... diaris God ooooo grin grin grin grin grin

The narrative isn't juicy enough, try amend it and make it sound real

18 Likes

Re: Ipob Attack Akara Seller Matchets Retaurant Owner And Pours Acid On A Man by Ogbuefi2020: 10:37am On May 31, 2017
so hoodlums are now IPOB?

1 Like

Re: Ipob Attack Akara Seller Matchets Retaurant Owner And Pours Acid On A Man by legislatively: 10:38am On May 31, 2017
No pictures? Just Facebook links?

Nawa oo

4 Likes

Re: Ipob Attack Akara Seller Matchets Retaurant Owner And Pours Acid On A Man by doublewisdom: 10:39am On May 31, 2017
Tales from Afonjas masquerading as Igbos.

12 Likes

Re: Ipob Attack Akara Seller Matchets Retaurant Owner And Pours Acid On A Man by omenkaLives(m): 11:12am On May 31, 2017
ruggedised:
op pictures please cheesy cheesy

omenkalives is coming to self-service on this thread cheesy wink
The thing about idiots is that they hardly imagine how stupid they are until some sense is drilled into them by some unnatural force.

They always imagine the only way to get one to do their bidding is blackmailing them into doing so.

Your comment is as stupid as it comes. Your intent is to mention me before I comment on the thread (what I wasn't even planning on doing) so as to discourage me from commenting, but I'm doing this now to make you understand your tactics work for only imbecilës, like a bunch of people who consider a mortal like themselves, God.

Look son, I have said it a million and one times, my GREATEST DESIRE as a bona-fide Nigerian today is to see the back of those bastards who wish nothing but evil on this country. I pray day and night their wish comes true so we can rid the country of such massive concentration of foolish human beings. The whole country stinks because of their presence if you must know.

Now you have my comment. Go choke to death on it bro.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ipob Attack Akara Seller Matchets Retaurant Owner And Pours Acid On A Man by Nobody: 11:38am On May 31, 2017
omenkaLives:
The thing about idiots is that they hardly imagine how stupid they are until some sense is drilled into them by some unnatural force.

They always imagine the only way to get one to do their bidding is blackmailing them into doing so.

Your comment is as stupid as it comes. Your intent is to mention me before I comment on the thread (what I wasn't even planning on doing) so as to discourage me from commenting, but I'm doing this now to make you understand your tactics work for only imbecilës, like a bunch of people who consider a mortal like themselves, God.

Look son, I have said it a million and one times, my GREATEST DESIRE as a bona-fide Nigerian today is to see the back of those bastards who wish nothing but evil on this country. I pray day and night their wish comes true so we can rid the country of such massive concentration of foolish human beings. The whole country stinks because of their presence if you must know.

and he stupidly crawled out from his hole just to self-service on ipob thread as I early stated, I'm not surprised at all, what do I expect from a wheelbarrow pusher who's so lazy and jobless Like I will always tell you focus on your dead benu village you coward zombie, before Fulani wipe away your generation cheesy cheesy

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Attack Akara Seller Matchets Retaurant Owner And Pours Acid On A Man by conductor2: 12:02pm On May 31, 2017
omenkaLives:

As a 65-year-old old man, how do you feel when these little boys drag you out and disgrace you each and every time?

Just look at how they set trap for you like a mouse and you came out to really masturbate on the topic - even after all the obvious warnings.

I want to believe that your problem hasn't gone beyond redemption, Adewale.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Attack Akara Seller Matchets Retaurant Owner And Pours Acid On A Man by YorubaForum: 12:02pm On May 31, 2017
Abagworo:

Deceitful demons, Carrying Biafra issues like handouts

8 Likes

Re: Ipob Attack Akara Seller Matchets Retaurant Owner And Pours Acid On A Man by Arda1000(m): 12:04pm On May 31, 2017
it's only senseless afonjas will believe this fake news

6 Likes

Re: Ipob Attack Akara Seller Matchets Retaurant Owner And Pours Acid On A Man by YorubaForum: 12:07pm On May 31, 2017
omenkaLives:

Oga ,At your age you no still get shame.. 65yrs old still ranting like a kid

11 Likes

Re: Ipob Attack Akara Seller Matchets Retaurant Owner And Pours Acid On A Man by Funlord2(m): 12:12pm On May 31, 2017
ruggedised:

and he stupidly crawled out from his hole just to self-service on ipob thread as I early stated, I'm not surprised at all, what do I expect from a wheelbarrow pusher who's so lazy and jobless Like I will always tell you focus on your dead benu village you coward zombie, before Fulani wipe away your generation cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin

See your weak clap back? You wanted to troll but see as the omenkalives guy ended up force feeding you some hot akpu while knocking your ipob skull out of shape!

Na this one dem dey call When trolling goes wrong! Ndo!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob Attack Akara Seller Matchets Retaurant Owner And Pours Acid On A Man by Funlord2(m): 12:16pm On May 31, 2017
omenkaLives:

Look son, I have said it a million and one times, my GREATEST DESIRE as a bona-fide Nigerian today is to see the back of those bastards who wish nothing but evil on this country. I pray day and night their wish comes true so we can rid the country of such massive concentration of foolish human beings The whole country stinks because of their presence if you must know.

Now you have my comment Go choke to death on it bro.

Chai! Shots fired......grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob Attack Akara Seller Matchets Retaurant Owner And Pours Acid On A Man by conductor2: 12:32pm On May 31, 2017
Funlord2:

Chai! Shots fired......grin
Which shots? Somebody that got dumped by his fiancee because he was impotent and he was crying all over Romance section last year. grin

If only the so called fired shots you're mentioning will fetch him common sense and some erection.

14 Likes

Re: Ipob Attack Akara Seller Matchets Retaurant Owner And Pours Acid On A Man by Funlord2(m): 12:37pm On May 31, 2017
conductor2:

Which shots? Somebody that got dumped by his fiancee because he was impotent and he was crying all over Romance section last year. grin

If only the so called fired shots you're mentioning will fetch you common sense.

Keep shut! What is my _fucking business if he got dumped? Don't girls dump you regularly? Abeg they have lashed your houseboy if you are pained go and sip on some chilled lagoon water mixed with sniper! grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Attack Akara Seller Matchets Retaurant Owner And Pours Acid On A Man by papaejima1: 12:42pm On May 31, 2017
And abagworo had no pics to backup his gospel according to st.bottle?

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Attack Akara Seller Matchets Retaurant Owner And Pours Acid On A Man by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 31, 2017
Why am i not surprised? Igbos are known violent criminals. Can you believe that last year during their demonstration, they were busy tossing police officers over the niger bridge to their deaths? Thats why i have no sympathy for them when security agents treat them harshly

4 Likes

Re: Ipob Attack Akara Seller Matchets Retaurant Owner And Pours Acid On A Man by ProWalker: 12:55pm On May 31, 2017
95% of those that stayed at home did it out of fear of attack by hoodlums and robbers that call themselves IPOB. It was better to lose a day's business than to lose all your investments and probably your life too. IPOB simply used fear, coercion and threat of violence to keep people at home.

6 Likes

Re: Ipob Attack Akara Seller Matchets Retaurant Owner And Pours Acid On A Man by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 31, 2017
Abagworo really soiled his name yesterday when he opened a thread about PH not observing the Biafra Sit at Home. I swore never yo take him serious and the old man is still disgracing himself.

7 Likes

Re: Ipob Attack Akara Seller Matchets Retaurant Owner And Pours Acid On A Man by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 31, 2017
omenkaLives:

You ended up saying nothing. How come you are easly rolled in the Mud grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Ipob says Anambra Nov 2017 Election Cancelled. / Nigeria Air: Man Buys The Domain Names & Put It Up At ₦24 Million Each / Breaking: N21bn, Arms, Pvcs Found In Sacked Dss Dg’s Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.