Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Can You Accept N15,000/month With A 2.1 Degree? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can You Accept N15,000/month With A 2.1 Degree? (7473 Views)

Orlean Invest West Africa Recruiting Graduate Trainee( 2.1 Degree Required) / Can You Accept N15,000/month With A 2.1 Degree? Discussion Continues! / 2.1 Degree In Accounting Yet No Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Accept N15,000/month With A 2.1 Degree? by CarlosVent(m): 6:56pm On Jan 18, 2010
find a skilled work and do pls all these jobs will fail or may be u get a good business which people needs.
Re: Can You Accept N15,000/month With A 2.1 Degree? by compu(m): 7:21pm On Jan 18, 2010
I have a friend who finished from OAU with 2:1, he searched for job for 10months, but while searching he was teaching in a school and collecting such amount, but later he secured a job with a bank. The point here is that "SOMETHING" is still better than "NOTHING". Just keep your focus on where you want to be in 3years, , 5years time. That is what counts! Dont give up on Life and Life will not give up on you. God bless you. wink
Re: Can You Accept N15,000/month With A 2.1 Degree? by oge4real(f): 7:37pm On Jan 18, 2010
Take the job for now. teaching gives one ample time for self development which will further position you for a better job. wish you all the best.
Re: Can You Accept N15,000/month With A 2.1 Degree? by BY(m): 7:52pm On Jan 18, 2010
Half bread is better than none, take up the offer it is well.
Re: Can You Accept N15,000/month With A 2.1 Degree? by bandely(m): 10:00pm On Jan 18, 2010
Nice thread.

btw, the adages her are so shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Can You Accept N15,000/month With A 2.1 Degree? by aieromon(m): 10:03pm On Jan 18, 2010
@thematrix
U're a bloody j@ckasz for luring people to this thread with your tell-tales.i hope it gets locked.
Re: Can You Accept N15,000/month With A 2.1 Degree? by FARAMADE(m): 10:10pm On Jan 18, 2010
lexicon:

Are u fooling us or what ? all dis btw yesterday and today ?

So he is not actually looking for a job, that scares me!
Re: Can You Accept N15,000/month With A 2.1 Degree? by glassman: 10:11pm On Jan 18, 2010
God hav mercy!! guys don suffer O!
Re: Can You Accept N15,000/month With A 2.1 Degree? by Sagamite(m): 10:16pm On Jan 18, 2010
[size=24pt]THE GUY IS A FRAUD. STOP REPLYING. MAKE THIS LAST POST!!![/size]
Re: Can You Accept N15,000/month With A 2.1 Degree? by xammy(m): 10:53pm On Jan 18, 2010
i started with 5k
Re: Can You Accept N15,000/month With A 2.1 Degree? by chelseabmw(m): 10:57pm On Jan 18, 2010
@poster,
thank God 4 what he has done for u
Re: Can You Accept N15,000/month With A 2.1 Degree? by yelfal: 3:46am On Jan 19, 2010
if u re presentable with good computer skills and can work with little supervision and live in ikeja environ. I can offer u 25k 4 a start.
Re: Can You Accept N15,000/month With A 2.1 Degree? by yelfal: 3:52am On Jan 19, 2010
send ur details to yelfal@yahoo.com
Re: Can You Accept N15,000/month With A 2.1 Degree? by glassman: 4:14am On Jan 19, 2010
God hav mercy!! guys don suffer O!
Re: Can You Accept N15,000/month With A 2.1 Degree? by olowolekan(m): 5:57am On Jan 19, 2010
We are admonished never to despise small beginning.I started work in 2004 with 8k in one private school in ogun state.Later,I got another one with 13k and to the glory of God,I earn over 80k now.Be determined and put your trust in God.Ar of the flesh will fail you.Promotion cometh not from the west,east or south but from God.It`s only the lazy ones who will always shun an opportunity to work.
Re: Can You Accept N15,000/month With A 2.1 Degree? by KlinBoy: 7:42am On Jan 19, 2010
Why are they calling the guy a fraud? Is he not just trying to clear an important issue. besides, more than 70% of Nigerian youths are faced with this particular issue. If the guy is a fraud, i believe others will benefit from the reasonable posts others are posting.
Re: Can You Accept N15,000/month With A 2.1 Degree? by UyiIredia(m): 10:24am On Jan 19, 2010
my advice take it >>> also try taking some proffessional courses >>> it helps, a lot !!!!!
Re: Can You Accept N15,000/month With A 2.1 Degree? by slimes(m): 10:26am On Jan 19, 2010
Accept the job but don't settle for less. Move on higher as at when due.
Re: Can You Accept N15,000/month With A 2.1 Degree? by jdmurphy(m): 11:01am On Jan 19, 2010
i think you should consider yourself lucky even with that amount.i am a graduate of mass communication at the O.O.U. it's close to two years now and still on the promise of 'your result will be out soon'.i got tired and after series of interview that ends with sorry 'we cant employ you without your result' i got a temporary staff job in the Lagos State Secretariat with N10,000 at the end of the month. so, life continues.
Re: Can You Accept N15,000/month With A 2.1 Degree? by FFA: 11:56am On Jan 19, 2010
@POSTER

ACCEPT D JOB, I TOOK UP D SAME TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT YEARS BACK FOR N3000.00 I USED TO TREK TO D SCHOOL.IT WAS NEAR MY HOUSE, WHILE THERE I GOT TO HEAR OF ANOTHER SCHOOL PAYING HIGHER, TILL
I WAS ABLE TO GET TO MY LINE OF PROFESSION TODAY.

LOOKING BACK NOW I GIVE GOD D GLORY.

A BIRD IN HAND IS D ONLY BIRD( ITS NO LONGER BETTER THAN D BIRD IN D BUSH.
Re: Can You Accept N15,000/month With A 2.1 Degree? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 19, 2010
Great responses and advice. But, trad carefully by asking God to take control. If it is His will for you to take the job, it will depend on if you have the talent and convinced that it is God's specific will for you now. How do you know a job with this ridiculous offer will not destroy your self esteem and worth?
Re: Can You Accept N15,000/month With A 2.1 Degree? by Kzea: 1:05pm On Jan 19, 2010
My broda ,i wil advic u 2 accept d offer and move on wit lif.only wat u hav 2 du is dat u hav 2 c ur problem as a means of opportunity of sucess.
If u can make urself self employd wit anythin,den go on wit it[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Can You Accept N15,000/month With A 2.1 Degree? by Elgaxton(m): 1:54pm On Jan 19, 2010
Half Bread is better than Buns, If u have a 2.1 worth experience then u can opt out ok!
Re: Can You Accept N15,000/month With A 2.1 Degree? by shagaman: 9:55pm On Jan 19, 2010
My brother,

Nigeria and things are hard,its very difficult to think sometimes cos of situations,and people would tell u different things,but to be honest there is a Yoruba adage that says,when it faces u face it,when it turns its back turn ur back but when u are alone think about it and take a decision,i started up with a job that paid 12k a month after 3 months i was in dept of like 45k,i could cope then GOD smiled on me i got a bigger job of 35k,it wasnt easy as i had so much debt to pay but with desire and prayers i got a much better offer tru someone i met at the 35k job who felt i was doing to much for 35k,my brother i earn little less than 200k a month now and all this happened within less than 16 months and u know the funniest thing i have a 3rd class but it didnt bother me as i was determined that i was going to be where i wanted, what is ur end plan? The beginn is not the end, follow ur heart, but for me u must have a beginn,
Re: Can You Accept N15,000/month With A 2.1 Degree? by Nikkyberry(f): 11:57am On Jan 20, 2010
What do u expect.anyway,i would advice that you take the job for now then look at for better jobs.believe me, there are jobs out there.It is well!
Re: Can You Accept N15,000/month With A 2.1 Degree? by plahtnaum: 1:30pm On Jan 20, 2010
I also finished with a 2-1 from a reputable university (i have gathered good marketing, leadership and administrative skills plus great computer skills,)and as yet have got no 'job'. I picked up a marketing job though that pays me only 10k transport allowance per month plus commision on any sales i can land. this kinda job keeps me away from being idle at home, gives me the opportunity to read and develop my self for the 'big job'. and who knows? it just may be that narrow canal that will lead lead me into the big ocean of success (if success is measured by the size of one's paycheck). A moving target is hard to aim, a stagnant one is hard to miss. Be wise, get busy improving yourself, make your ways right and believe that with God all things are possible.
Re: Can You Accept N15,000/month With A 2.1 Degree? by sulad82i(m): 5:51am On Jan 21, 2010
Its hard to understand, but na the cold truth u deh experience. This job will def be a stepping stone for u my bro. One thing that I've notice is that lot of companies pay for experience rather than your degree. That was why I decided to leave a job that was paying 30k for another paying 12k because the the one paying the least money is where I'll get the expereince that can go with my line of study. Give your best at your current job and you will be rewarded accordingly.
Re: Can You Accept N15,000/month With A 2.1 Degree? by okpueze: 11:13am On Jan 21, 2010
Graduate Trainees and Marketing Executive Vacancies.

Our reputable Company is involved in telecommunication services and consultancy in all pat of Nigeria. The company requires for immediate employment, vibrant dynamic Graduate Trainees and Marketing Executives from all parts of Nigeria.

Position 1; GRADUATE TRAINEES (GT 011)
Requirements
a) A good degree (B.sc/Hnd) in any discipline
b) Good Knowledge of the computer
c) Must be ambitious and must have passion for good customer service.

REMUNERATION
a) Salary, Training, Insurance and health packages, etc.

Position 2; MARKETING EXECUTIVES (ME 012)
Requirements
a) A good degree (B.sc/Hnd) in any discipline
b) Good Knowledge of the computer
c) 1 year working experience (experience in the sale of VPN LINES (CUG), will be an advantage).
d) Must be revenue focused and ready to channel the above attributes towards delivery of set targets.

REMUNERATION
Attracts very competitive packages, which are the best in the industry. These include salary and commission on sales (the commission will be paid for life on each product that is sold, i.e. you get paid monthly for each product that was sold months ago), Training, insurance and health packages, etc.

METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates should send their c.v’s to shilohtelecoms@yahoo.com. Stating the position applied for as subject of the mail.

Entry closes on the 31st of January 2010, (entries from all parts of Nigeria are encouraged).

Interviews are on going. Once you are short listed, you will be called for a test or an interview. Those that are far from our offices will be interview on line or by telephone.

Re: Can You Accept N15,000/month With A 2.1 Degree? by mactoni91(m): 6:00pm On Jan 23, 2010
i came out with 1 2 and got a 12k job but now its 750k/month

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnpc Is Recruting Young Graduate / FORTE OIL Calls For Submission Of Cv / Would You Sign An Offer Letter With An Acceptance Deadline Of 24 Hours?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.