Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,843 members, 7,806,380 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Torn - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Torn (16023 Views)

Lies Torn Us Apart 18+ / Torn Apart (A True Life Story Of Love And Lust) / Torn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Torn by romanticnovels: 6:58am On Jun 12, 2017
I got into the road and arrived the house at exactly 6:07am. I saw Austin standing outside when I parked the car at the lot. He wasn’t looking wasted or anything like that, he was looking his normal self. I got down of the car and made to walk past him but he pulled me back so roughly that I almost found myself struggling on the ground.

“Where were you all through the night?” He folded his hands on his chest and split his legs apart.

“Austin, Last time I checked, you said I could go anywhere I wanted to. So why has my movement suddenly become your concern?” I asked as I adjusted my bra straps.

“Look, I won’t have you wriggle your small yansh all around the streets of lagos, dragging my name and the career I’ve been building in the mud okay?” I scoffed sarcastically and made to leave but he pulled me back again and turned my ears. They turned hot and for a while, I felt like I wouldn’t be able to hear a thing again in my life.

His gaze darkened as he looked at me and put his hands around my neck.

“Au…” I wanted to call but coughs came out of my lips. “The next time you go out without telling me where you are off to. I will cut off your womanhood and throw it to the dogs. I bought a big enough notebook and it is on the table in the living room. Any fucking time you are going out, you would fill that book.

"It would contain where you are going to, the time you left and the time you would get back and don’t you dare think you are smart enough to write lies for me to read okay?” He said sternly, tightening his hands on my neck the more as he searched my face for a reaction.

I nodded to let him know I heard him and he let go of my neck.

“The house is dirty. You have ten minutes to clean it up. your time starts now!”
God! Another day of pure hell!

I was his wife and it was my duty to obey him as my husband.Besides, Sophia warned me not to overdo and I wanted him to love me more. I slowly walked to the kitchen and started looking for wherever the maids kept the broom.

But first things first, I had to start with the bottles of alcohol littered around.

'Please, how would I clean the whole of this mess in ten minutes?' I groaned inwardly.
Re: Torn by romanticnovels: 7:01am On Jun 12, 2017
My body ached from the stress I had put it through in the morning. It was 2:00pm and Tobi had just asked me to keep his company at home.Can you just imagine? Who asks a married woman for a company? For him not to think I was ungrateful, I had agreed to it.
I told him I would come to his house since we couldn’t go anywhere for now without the media eating me up. I just couldn’t wait for something to happen to another celebrity or in the industry so all these unnecessary attention could be shifted from me.

Tying a towel around my body, I dashed to the bathroom to have a cold bathe. Turning on the cold shower, I ran my fingers under the faucet and prayed that I wouldn’t get a blister when the water rushed down my body.
I had a quick bathe and came out of the bathroom, I applied some jelly cream on my body and put on my undies.

I looked for what to wear but I was confused. I later settled for an aqua coloured sundress with floral designs on the sleeves. My phone started to ring from the side of the bed, I quickly rushed over and pulled it off the charger then slid my finger on the screen to answer it.

“Hi. Are you still coming?”Tobi’s voice came once I placed the phone to my right ear.

“Sure. Give me a few minutes.” I said and he hung up. I tied my hair with a neon pink bandana and then fixed sunglasses on my face. I descended down the stairs and smirked when I saw Austin in an argument with someone on the phone.

He was wearing a black singlet over daisy duke shorts. I found myself mentally undressing my husband as I took him in. His abs went up and down as he continued arguing over the phone, stealing some side glances at me once in a while.

I felt my heart rate accelerate when I saw the said notebook on the table with a pen on it.
Contemplating whether or not to write anything there, I walked to the table and looked from it to Austin. I tore my gaze from him when I saw him turning his back to face me. I went to him and whispered in his ear.

“I, Stephanie Austin Cole would not, I repeat, would not fill this. Hmm?” With that, I walked out of the big parlour. I saw him clench his fists when he heard me say my name with his.
Re: Torn by romanticnovels: 7:02am On Jun 12, 2017
I hopped into the car and grabbed water from the cup holder.

I sighed blissfully once the cool liquid went down my throat. I straightened my hair with my finger and ignited. Backing gracefully out of the driveway, I began ascending on the concrete asphalt leading out of the estate.

I tried recalling how I had driven to his place last night and thankfully, I could still remember. At a point when I was confused, I called him and he explained clearly to me.

I arrived at his estate fifty minutes later and carefully parked my car in front of his residence once I reached it. I got out of the car, locked it and went to his flat. I placed two knocks on his door and waited for response.

“Hi. Good after..” Before I could complete my statement, he slammed his mouth into mine hardly and roved into it hungrily.

I pushed him away but the hot balls of lust in my body wouldn’t let me resist him any further. I was sex starved! He grabbed my waist and pushed me up against the wall.

Grabbing my ass, he squeezed it and picked me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist, just the way I had seen Stella do with Austin.

I pulled his hair tightly and moaned as his lips collided deeply into mine, our tongues intertwining with eachother while his hands snuck under my dress to my ass. He gasped when he realized I had a pant on. He carried me to his bedroom as he trailed kisses down my neck.

“Stop. I am married” I spoke after struggling with lust inside me.

“Shhhh.. we’ll handle it when we’re done” He cut me off and laid me on the bed like a roasted meat to be devoured. I ran my hands down the outline of his face. At this point, I didn’t care. He took off his shirt within a twinkle of an eye and began planting kisses on my boobs. He ripped down my gown and continued kissing me. I wanted sex so bad. I knew it was not right but I didn’t give a damn.

He came over me and grazed his teeth on my earlobes, leaving a large amount of hickey there. I began to stiffen as my breathing became more erratic. He stripped himself of his boxers and pants and I froze as I gaped at his huge size.
Re: Torn by romanticnovels: 7:04am On Jun 12, 2017
Slowly, he pushed a finger inside of me which made me let out a loud cry.I was so tight because it had been a very longtime since I had sex.

Ever since I met Austin, fell in love with him and started giving him full commitments. I cut out my boyfriend then because I found out I wasn’t in love with me as much as I was with Austin.

“You are so ready” He said as he thrusted his fingers in and out of me. I could feel my own wetness.

I heard a package tear. It was a condom. He quickly put it on and placed his tip at my entrance. Then he pushed inside of me.

“Ahhhhh!” I cried out in pain. He slowly moved in and out of me as I closed my eyes and moaned. Moving in and out of me, the pain began to fade away. I looked up and saw Tobi’s mouth in an ‘O’ shape taking in a lot of pleasure. I let my nails sink into his back as he filled the whole of me. Rapidly, I felt myself build.

“Austin! Austin. Faster. Hmmm” I moaned as I shut my eyes. I felt him stop for a while and then continued. It was then I realized I just screamed Austin’s name. After eight more thrusts inside of me, I felt him still as he came and collapsed on top of me. He removed the full condom and entered a room I assumed to be a bathroom with it.

He then came out and went in again with his phone. I heard him whisper somethings but it wasn’t audible enough for me to hear. He was probably receiving a phone call from a friend; I thought and turned to see two teddy bears on the dresser. I looked at them surprised. I never knew men have a thing for teddy bears.

“Are you a fan of teddy bears?” I asked when he came out. He was shocked as he looked to the left and right before clearing his throat and answering me.

“Erm. My sister likes them”

“Really? She stays here?” I asked, looking interested.

“She comes here once in a while. She is a student at LASU”

“Nice one” I said as I looked round the room for something to cover myself. I was embarrassed I just had sex with someone I barely knew. I was supposed to be with only one man.
Re: Torn by romanticnovels: 7:05am On Jun 12, 2017
He slowly crawled back into bed and I couldn’t help but lean down to kiss his lips and then laid there for about fifteen minutes in complete silence, guilty conscience was beginning to prick me but I didn’t know if I should continue swimming in this sin or go back to my husband and confess to him. I didn’t know what to do. I was as confused as heck. “What do you want to do this evening?” He asked.

“Ermm.. I don’t know, I should probably be heading home”
I said, standing up to go grab my clothes but he pulled me back into the sheets and spread apart my legs again. He kissed me ferociously. Gosh! He so much tasted like sin.

“When last did you get this?” He asked, giving me a dazzling smile as he put on another condom

“I don’t know. It’s been long” I replied fidgetingly. “ I can show you what no one has ever shown you” he said, putting my hand on his hard on. He started to trail kisses on my inner thigh.

“Oh my god” I moaned and tilted my head back.

His lips twitched as he came up for air and kissed me hard. He ran his hands up to my breast and started to kiss right below my belly button, all sense of feeling leaving me. He slipped two fingers inside of me and put his mouth on my left breast.

I threw my head back and tried to bottle up my emotions. This was so erotic, so damn erotic! He swirled his tongue on my sex and then looked at me to see how I would react to him. I couldn’t breathe. I was already building, coming closer and closer to orgasm.

I tilted my hips up, meeting his mouth. I closed my thighs around Tobi’s head and I came. As if that wasn’t enough already for the day, he drove inside me.

Moving slowly in and out of me, his mouth was slightly open and his eyes were closed.

“Damn!” He moaned.
Re: Torn by romanticnovels: 7:07am On Jun 12, 2017
He rammed in and out of me like a monster. I couldn’t take in air. I was almost choked up. Slowly, I felt my body convulsed as he stilled inside of me and released.

I pushed him off me and got into the room he had gone into before. It was a bathroom, I poured some bowls of water on my head hastily. I got back inside the room, put on my clothes and asked him for a spray. He grinned and handed me a bottle of perfume. I sprayed myself and walked out of the room.

“Wait!” He said.

“See Tobi. You might have thought I enjoyed it but I just did because I was starved and nothing more. I will never do this again. I am married” I showed him my rings, grabbed my key and ran out.

Entering the car, I threw my head back on the headrest and sighed.

“God! What have I done?” Two twin tears rolled down my face, mocking me as they sincerely showed how dirty and guilty I felt.

The drive home was crazy. I wasn’t in the right state of mind as I just kept bumping into bikers and cars unnecessarily. I arrived home and headed straight to my bedroom. I was happy I didn’t have to face my husband. I wouldn’t be able to handle it. I crashed to the floor and put my head on the bed, soaking it with tears.

1 Like

Re: Torn by romanticnovels: 7:08am On Jun 12, 2017
Torn ending tomorrow.
Finding Mrs Right beginning on Tuesday...
Re: Torn by romanticnovels: 7:15am On Jun 12, 2017
ladySuperb:
romanticnovels
have modified ooo

Fine, you read the story and to you it didn't have the kind of ending you were expecting it to have and then you thought the best thing was to state it here when the story was still ongoing? seriously?
I think next time, you should wait till the story finishes before summarizing what you read. Thanks
Re: Torn by ladySuperb(f): 9:31am On Jun 12, 2017
romanticnovels:

Fine, you read the story and to you it didn't have the kind of ending you were expecting it to have and then you thought the best thing was to state it here when the story was still ongoing? seriously?
I think next time, you should wait till the story finishes before summarizing what you read. Thanks
Madam!!!
Nah fight?
fine.... I know I did a mistake of summarizing the story but I modified immediately u corrected me.,..
MBA!!!
what else should I do again after saying sorry!!!
Re: Torn by queenitee(f): 11:56am On Jun 12, 2017
Someone like me still don't know what ends the story, so its okay
Re: Torn by queenitee(f): 12:13pm On Jun 12, 2017
Samysmoothfresh, why am I unable to comment on your thread?
Re: Torn by jummiepearl(f): 7:09pm On Jun 12, 2017
Nice story romanticnovels...please I will like to know you
Re: Torn by romanticnovels: 2:42pm On Jun 13, 2017
I packed some clothes, shoes and other necessities into a travelling bag as I cried my eyes out. I had failed myself, my dad and my late mom.

I was very sure sleeping with another man was the last thing they expected from me.
I carried the bag down the stairs and was about putting it in the trunk when Austin’s car speedily came in. He hurriedly got out of the car and sent two slaps to my faces. I fell on the floor as more tears streamed down my cheeks from my sore eyes.

“Where the Bleep are you going to you bitch!” I could not talk, I just kept crying. He dragged my hair and used it to pull it up. I winced in pain.

“I said where the hell are you going to dog!” He asked again, landing me another two slaps.

“Austin.. Please.. Austin, please. Just let me go”

I tearfully slurred.

“No. we are not done yet here. You said you loved me and wouldn’t let go so why the Bleep are you going back on your words hun? Because you opened your legs to another man? I have the tape and all so don’t you dear tell me lies dog” He yelled and spat spits on my face.

“You are a dog. That is what you are” He angrily said, dragging me on the ground . My hips bumped into the high terrace and I cried out in pain.

“Austin.. Please, I am sorry. I was frustrated and vulnerable.. Please Austin..” I pleaded as I felt my heart constricting.

“You are a LovePeddler. Why are you giving up now huh? I already have the evidence to sue for a divorce so why are you the one acting faster? I already planned how I would start frustrating and beating the hell out of you till you die but we can as well start this night”

He pulled me again up with my hair and hit my head on the wall. He angrily gripped me by my arm and pushed me to another wall, hitting my head on it. Blood started gushing from my head and I started feeling like collapsing. I slowly started sliding down the wall but he grabbed me and led me to the stairs.
Re: Torn by romanticnovels: 2:43pm On Jun 13, 2017
He forcefully made me climb the stairs and then pushed me so hard that I rolled on the floor, hitting my head on each stair-step. I thought that was the end of me when I started tasting blood in my mouth.

I gathered all the strength in my body and walked to where my phone was. I picked it up from the ground and started dialing Sophia’s number.

“So.. Sophia, I am dying” I was about to say before my phone went dead. He came downstairs and grabbed me again, making me pour blood from my mouth the more.

“Sweetheart, we are not yet done here” He said as soon as he arrived again at the living room, picking me up and throwing me on the sofa.

‘Mom, I am about to come meet you soon’ I breathed as I closed my eyes and felt immense pain in my whole body. He removed his belt and started lashing me. Everywhere the belt landed, I felt my skin tear from within. I felt numb as I just laid on the chair like a log of wood and watched him unzip his trousers and spread my legs apart.

“Why you struggling with me huh? You could easily open these legs for another man to Bleep you but you can't open them for me well huh?” He mouthed, slapping me again.

He rammed into me and kept giving me slaps. I was too torn to shed tears. I was as still as a lifeless body as I watched him force himself in and out of me, beating and spitting on me every now and then.

“I hope hell receives your fucking spirit” He said as he withdrew and pushed me away, making my head land hard on the tiles.

I gathered strength and went inside the kitchen to pick a knife. Maybe it would be his spirit hell would receive then. I staggered as I tried to balance my feet on the stairs. I held the knife tight in my hand and opened the door of his room.
Re: Torn by romanticnovels: 2:45pm On Jun 13, 2017
“Do you believe in infatuation and obsession?”
I pondered on the question in my mind, not sure how to respond. The man sitting on the other side of the table considered me with calm eyes.

“Well, Mrs. Stephanie Cole, if you would have me help you then you have to answer me. I don’t have all the time in the world. You are appearing in court on Monday” The lawyer firmly said.

I folded my arms on my chest as I studied specks of dirt on the wall behind him. Then my eyes went to the piled up files and folders on his table. Those documents were like people’s lives. Their records, evidences of their crimes and all were in it. The lawyer clicked his tongue and I jolted on my seat.

“I do. But if you are putting it to me that all I had for my late husband was infatuation or obsession then you are not getting it. I loved him, I loved him with all my heart but he ruined me.

He treated me like shit just because I loved him. Let me say the love I had for him made me completely out of my mind but he could have stopped all by not marrying me.

Agreeing to marry me made me think somewhere in his heart he could love me eventually. He could have refused. If he was bent on not marrying me then I wouldn’t have married me and I would have moved on. Probably married someone that loved me”

I poured out as I rocked back and forth in the swivel seat in front of him. He removed his glasses and placed his wig and black coat on his mahogany table. Then settled down to look at me. I couldn’t hold his gaze, I returned my eyes to the dirt speck on the wall.

“I’m afraid, in this case. You might have to go to jail” He bluntly said.

“The news of his death is trending everywhere in the country and on social media. His fans are hungry for justice. They want you to go to jail and I would have really loved to help you but I’m in a tight fix. As much as his parents love you, I am sorry to say but they still want justice to prevail. Infact, you might not have noticed but that night you stabbed him, the gateman was at the back of the room and he saw everything. The noise, beatings and all attracted him and he is a living witness. I am so sorry Mrs. Cole but you…”
Re: Torn by romanticnovels: 2:46pm On Jun 13, 2017
“I know” I said and shut my eyes. I had not planned my life like this. But the wrongest decision in my life was now pushing me behind the bars. At the age of twenty-four!

The lawyer took a deep breathe and let air slowly escaped through his lips. I could see pity in his eyes, he badly wanted to help me but I had murdered my own husband in cold blood barely four weeks after our wedding and now, I just had to face the music.

“I am sorry Mrs. Steph Cole. I really want to be formal here but I just can’t help but dive into what I am about to say now”

I nodded, signaling that he could say whatever he wanted to say.

“I am not sure you loved your husband. If you loved him like you claim, you should not have killed him just because he failed to give you the love you expected. I am not trying to side the deceased or anything and I know he was very wrong for being violent but you should have let go when you had the opportunity to.

You should have just forgotten about it and filed for a divorce. Yes, I am a lawyer and I am very well in support of Divorce. You could have lost your life during the act. I had an interview with your father last week and I must say throughout my years of working with clients and their families, I have never seen someone as bitter as your father now.

He told me you begged to be married to him but Mrs Steph. Why would you beg to be married to someone that never loved you and didn’t show any concrete sign he was ever going to.” He paused as he looked at the one-way mirror on the wall. I was emotionally and mentally pained with what he just said. Why did he have to poke around in fresh wounds?

“They are watching us, aren’t they?” I asked.

“You know they are. My time has elapsed” He said, gritting his teeth.

They had been spying on me 24/7 ever since I got arrested. I had been in the sitting room with blood in my face and hand, thinking of what next to do when two policemen with the gateman came in and took me away and ever since then they had been following me everywhere I went and even investigative sections with my Lawyer.

They had been spying on me 24/7 ever since I got arrested. I was in the sitting room with blood in my face and hand, thinking of what next to do when two policemen with the gateman came in and took me away and ever since then they had been following me everywhere I went and even investigative sections with my Lawyer.

His brows knot together as he cleared his throat.

“I’ll try my best to see to it that you are not jailed even though there’s only a slight guarantee that is never going to happen. I will do all I can, if not for anybody, for your father. I’ll see you in court”

With that, he gestured to the policemen outside through the mirror he was done and they could come take me away.
Re: Torn by romanticnovels: 2:50pm On Jun 13, 2017
EPISODE FINALE.
I stared at the Judge defiantly, never breaking eye contact. He held my gaze for a long time.
His old eyes had definitely witnessed many murderers and so he didn’t show any glimmer of emotion.

His face was just blank and expressionless. I wondered if my lawyer who just presented through to him at all. He seemed like a hard nut, never shaken.

I looked back and saw Sophia, My dad and my late husband’s parents. The gateman who also testified against me that he saw me murder my husband with my own hands too was seated uneasily, not wanting to meet my gaze for a second. “Stephanie Cole” The judge started.

“You are charged with murder of Austin Richard cole on the 25th of September 2016. How do you plead?” His voice came like the drone of a fly.

“Guilty” I said, narrowing my eyes as tears fell from them. I looked at Sophia but even my bestfriend wasn’t able to look into my eyes. I was now on my own, with my own cross to carry.

A bead of sweat rolled down my lawyer’s neck, before disappearing beneath his collar. I looked at the other lawyer hired by Austin’s family prosecuting, he looked indifferent.

The judge cleared his throat;
“Because of your admittance, your sentence will be less harsh, though the crime you just committed is unforgivable” He said, adjusting his shirt which his heavy fat tummy pushed against the buttons.

“You, Stephanie Cole, for the deeds you have done, shall be sentenced to ten years imprisonment till you reach the age of thirty-four, then you will be hanged until death. I rise” “Court!” .....THE END.

Dedicated to all the ladies out there who went through hell all in the name of Love, infatuation or obsession. To all going through rejection now by the one you love or you think you love, please move on if after trying your best you are still rejected. Chin up, chest out and let go.

PLEASE, I DON’T REALLY BELIEVE YOU CAN CHANGE THE FEELINGS OF SOMEONE WHO DOESN’T LOVE YOU. DON’T THINK MARRIAGE, PREGNANCY OR EMOTIONAL BLACKMAIL CAN. JUST MOVE ON AND AVOID UNNECESSARY DRAMA!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Torn by romanticnovels: 2:52pm On Jun 13, 2017
Who enjoyed this novel? If you are ready for Finding Mrs right, comment 'me'

2 Likes

Re: Torn by Xeynab(f): 3:49pm On Jun 13, 2017
Nice write up
Re: Torn by prettyrose: 4:07pm On Jun 13, 2017
Beautiful Story, So Funny The Only Time She Fought Back,she Killed Him
Morale Of Story: Don't Beg For Love,tolerate The One You Love If You Cannot Run In The Case Of Domestic Abuse,protect Your Vital Parts And Walk Away Alive, A Relationship Works When A Man Loves A Woman And A Woman Respects A Man.
Re: Torn by EvaJael(f): 4:12pm On Jun 13, 2017
Me. I really enjoyed this story romanticnovels.
Re: Torn by queenitee(f): 5:14pm On Jun 13, 2017
What a sad ending!!
Re: Torn by splendidiva(f): 6:07pm On Jun 13, 2017
tanks BT too bad he had to die.
Re: Torn by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 13, 2017
Finally over. One thing I can say is you don't need to beg anyone for love. It's painful, yes, but I feel unrequited love doesn't worth it.

Then for all this rich parents forcing their children to marry who they don't love- I comment my reserve.

Romantic novels nice story, don't forget to mention me once you begin 'Finding Mrs Right'.
Re: Torn by crislyn(f): 7:38pm On Jun 13, 2017
Uwow didn't see that coming....i really enjoyed this, pls tag me on the next story.
Re: Torn by jummiepearl(f): 8:30pm On Jun 13, 2017
I enjoyed it...nice story
Re: Torn by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 14, 2017
Nice one,sad ending.Mention me on your next story.
Re: Torn by romanticnovels: 9:22pm On Jun 15, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3863874/finding-mrs-right

That is the link to the thread of the new story. I don't have this habit of mentioning people I am sorry but that's the link anyway. catch you on the new thread. much love for you guys
Re: Torn by trendymiss(f): 5:56pm On Jun 17, 2017
Awww, nice story, a great lesson to learn from this.
I'm touched!
Re: Torn by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 19, 2017
Why will a girl beg to marry a man who obviously doesn't love you, Nice story with lots of morals
Re: Torn by ULSU003: 7:15am On Jun 21, 2017
and person go read all this one , this early morning.... I dab :-Xand person go read all this one , this early morning.... I dab
Re: Torn by Phorto(m): 7:48am On Jun 21, 2017
What a nice and touchng story!, nice work op, More grace to your elbow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Should This Be Called? / Top 10 Writers And Stories On Nairaland 2018(check It Out) / M.A.R.Y. A Supernatural Story By Danny Walker. The best Supernatural story ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.