Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,784 members, 7,798,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Snake Invades Ilorin Teaching Hospital, May Allah Save The Patients. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Snake Invades Ilorin Teaching Hospital, May Allah Save The Patients. (55337 Views)

New Cancer Center At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. #NEXTLEVEL. PICS. / Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure / Pictures of a Death Trap At University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snake Invades Ilorin Teaching Hospital, May Allah Save The Patients. by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 31, 2017
"
Re: Snake Invades Ilorin Teaching Hospital, May Allah Save The Patients. by offishialpablo: 2:45pm On May 31, 2017
e too small lala right now

1 Like

Re: Snake Invades Ilorin Teaching Hospital, May Allah Save The Patients. by OLUJOSHINS(m): 2:45pm On May 31, 2017
UITH has always been surrounded by bushes.
I'm not surprised.
Re: Snake Invades Ilorin Teaching Hospital, May Allah Save The Patients. by jimsky(m): 2:45pm On May 31, 2017
Sweet snake......
Re: Snake Invades Ilorin Teaching Hospital, May Allah Save The Patients. by Ramaa(m): 2:46pm On May 31, 2017
Even na plastic snake na front page nau...!!??

1 Like

Re: Snake Invades Ilorin Teaching Hospital, May Allah Save The Patients. by teric4love(m): 2:48pm On May 31, 2017
this one no be snake
Re: Snake Invades Ilorin Teaching Hospital, May Allah Save The Patients. by chloedogie(m): 2:49pm On May 31, 2017
Kathmandu:
When You Want to Charge your phone In a Football Viewing centre and You Mistakenly Off The DSTV during penalty shoot out..
shey you remember when your mum always tell you that your phone will kill you one day ?.. The moment has finally come.. Just get ready to die grin

You are just terrible. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Laughing like a jackal in the office. For this your comment you will be the first person I will be following on Nairaland.
Re: Snake Invades Ilorin Teaching Hospital, May Allah Save The Patients. by maxtop(m): 2:51pm On May 31, 2017
All I see is just one snake nah. I hope to see like 50 snakes then I will with that word "invasion" ...

1 Like

Re: Snake Invades Ilorin Teaching Hospital, May Allah Save The Patients. by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 31, 2017
NAIRALAND TOO LIKE SNAKES MATTER
Re: Snake Invades Ilorin Teaching Hospital, May Allah Save The Patients. by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 31, 2017
chloedogie:

You are just terrible. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Laughing like a jackal in the office. For this your comment you will be the first person I will be following on Nairaland.
grin
Re: Snake Invades Ilorin Teaching Hospital, May Allah Save The Patients. by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 31, 2017
PMWSpirit:
Free recharge card when lala do normal . Na only gal I fit give ooo
oga lala don do normal, wia d card?
Re: Snake Invades Ilorin Teaching Hospital, May Allah Save The Patients. by maklelemakukula(m): 3:20pm On May 31, 2017
driand:
grin

So much joy for lala when he saw his favorite, that he moved thread twice grin grin
lol. lala loves snakes no doubt
Re: Snake Invades Ilorin Teaching Hospital, May Allah Save The Patients. by davieExcel: 3:21pm On May 31, 2017
abeg somebody help me confirm if FUTO is accepting ijmb for DE.....
Re: Snake Invades Ilorin Teaching Hospital, May Allah Save The Patients. by keko14: 3:26pm On May 31, 2017
weti lalasticlala do una oooo
Re: Snake Invades Ilorin Teaching Hospital, May Allah Save The Patients. by Cinderella5(f): 3:29pm On May 31, 2017
i hate snakes but lalasticlala loves snakes
Re: Snake Invades Ilorin Teaching Hospital, May Allah Save The Patients. by gidjah(m): 3:32pm On May 31, 2017
Kathmandu:
When You Want to Charge your phone In a Football Viewing centre and You Mistakenly Off The DSTV during penalty shoot out..
shey you remember when your mum always tell you that your phone will kill you one day ?.. The moment has finally come.. Just get ready to die grin
haaaaaaawaaaaawawoooooo, your mater don finish dat day be that o !
Re: Snake Invades Ilorin Teaching Hospital, May Allah Save The Patients. by TechPanda(m): 3:44pm On May 31, 2017
maxtop:
All I see is just one snake nah. I hope to see like 50 snakes then I will with that word "invasion" ...

Oboy, You Really Dey Watch Film grin Hehe
You Read My Mind
Re: Snake Invades Ilorin Teaching Hospital, May Allah Save The Patients. by kingsnonny(m): 4:04pm On May 31, 2017
lala ur food don done
Re: Snake Invades Ilorin Teaching Hospital, May Allah Save The Patients. by banmee(m): 4:06pm On May 31, 2017
See hospital. What a country. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Snake Invades Ilorin Teaching Hospital, May Allah Save The Patients. by mechanics(m): 4:19pm On May 31, 2017
The hospital need to be fumigated.
Re: Snake Invades Ilorin Teaching Hospital, May Allah Save The Patients. by Damfostopper(m): 4:34pm On May 31, 2017
when u said invade.... I was expecting 5 to 10 snakes not one

Re: Snake Invades Ilorin Teaching Hospital, May Allah Save The Patients. by Wizywiz(m): 4:38pm On May 31, 2017
Kathmandu:
chai I don laff tire.. Na to just die bfor hand touch u
Re: Snake Invades Ilorin Teaching Hospital, May Allah Save The Patients. by AlwaysUltraPad: 4:41pm On May 31, 2017
Kathmandu:
stale! You people should stop over-flogging this joke already. You wey never go viewing center sef go watch match de use the joke.
Re: Snake Invades Ilorin Teaching Hospital, May Allah Save The Patients. by bigfather(m): 4:47pm On May 31, 2017
mohlanforex:
UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN TEACHING HOSPITAL ROCKS BY DEADLY LOOKING SNAKE......

I so much hate snakes !
Re: Snake Invades Ilorin Teaching Hospital, May Allah Save The Patients. by mrsfavour(f): 5:10pm On May 31, 2017
Kathmandu:
laugh wan kill me here hahhahahahahh !
Re: Snake Invades Ilorin Teaching Hospital, May Allah Save The Patients. by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 31, 2017
See teaching hospital undecided
Re: Snake Invades Ilorin Teaching Hospital, May Allah Save The Patients. by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 31, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
stale! You people should stop over-flogging this joke already. You wey never go viewing center sef go watch match de use the joke.
why are you pained
Re: Snake Invades Ilorin Teaching Hospital, May Allah Save The Patients. by rosieluv(f): 6:11pm On May 31, 2017
invade like say na army invasion grin
Re: Snake Invades Ilorin Teaching Hospital, May Allah Save The Patients. by Tecno66: 6:12pm On May 31, 2017
mohlanforex:
UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN TEACHING HOSPITAL ROCKS BY DEADLY LOOKING SNAKE......
If you use the word invasion for only one snake, what word will you use if they are about 5.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+) / Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) / This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.