Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,727 members, 7,805,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri (51038 Views)

Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC / Why Ndigbo Must Leave Lagos Now And Invest In The East...asari Dokubo / Nigerians Are Cowards - Rotimi Amaechi In Tape Leaked By Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by LordOfNaira: 11:37am On Jun 01, 2017
DerideGull:

SLK Akintola did not fight back, he simply committed suicide.

I wanted to ignore but I won't.

Go and read about the coup. SLK exchanged gunfires with the coup plotters.

6 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by Godfullsam(m): 11:38am On Jun 01, 2017
slivertongue:
I hope the Yoruba and Igbo
can find common ground and unite as Southern
Nigeria's two main ethnic nationalities otherwise the
South will continue to be politically disadvantaged
even when it is the most educationally advantaged
part of Nigeria.

The Yorubas can never unite with the igbos. The igbos are the most useless and idiotic set of people on earth.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by DerideGull(m): 11:44am On Jun 01, 2017
LordOfNaira:

I wanted to ignore but I won't.

Go and read about the coup. SLK exchanged gunfires with the coup plotters.

Are you nuts? The Ogbomosho Tiger-faced loser called SLK Akintola simply committed suicide.

1 Like

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by LordOfNaira: 11:47am On Jun 01, 2017
DerideGull:

Are you nuts? The Ogbomosho Tiger-faced loser called SLK Akintola simply committed suicide.

He didn't commit suicide. He was shot down protecting his family. He was a brave man.

12 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by sweetgala(m): 11:48am On Jun 01, 2017
Daviddson:
This is one of those rare times I'm agreeing with Reno. He has said it as it is. Igbo seem to have this exaggerated self-ego and hubris. The man has provided good fact to back up his claim - Ojukwu ran away; Gowon remained in Europe after he was toppled - unlike the duo of Obj and Idiagbon. Tthough I don't like tribal politics and I'm not even a Yoruba, but I think this should shatter the false vintage of my Igbo brothers (I'm not Igbo).

Two more Yoruba men that faced certain death with grace

MKO Abiola
Bola Ige

9 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by Mujtahida: 11:51am On Jun 01, 2017
Olu317:
I actually believed that there are better ways things can be done without suppressing the right of the minorities. But not the manner of cunning subjugation as it stand . There are too many fabricated lies been peddled to the world by Ibos IPOB agitators leadership group, which make their case bias despite, their desire to stand as a country. An idea that was already in existence in Yoruba land before Nigeria's independence . There are countries in the whole world with less than 120,000 people. And they are doing great. Although, the higher the population, the merrier it is if such country is founded on equity and right of all citizens are protected either majority or minority groups.

Proverbs 14:28
In a multitude of people is the glory of a king, but without people a prince is ruined.

Open a thread on the history of opposition politics in Nigeria. So that people can see whose been forming alliances with the North from time. Let the truth be told.
Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by irrefragable: 11:55am On Jun 01, 2017
bendike:
Can igbo and youruba simply unite and find things in common since we are both similar, share the same aspirations etc.. heck I am ibo. My mum is yoruba, wife na yoruba. I dont understand a word of ibo but speak yoruba!
you are an afonja. Gerout
Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by slivertongue: 11:58am On Jun 01, 2017
Godfullsam:

The Yorubas can never unite with the igbos. The igbos are the most useless and idiotic set of people on earth.

am not sure you understand the meaning of the word 'unite'. unity does not mean that there wont be disagreement but that such a disagreement wont degenerate to a conflict.
Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 12:13pm On Jun 01, 2017
DoTheNeedful:
Reno Omokri is Afonja. grin grin
There are three perspectives to a man or an ethnic group namely:
1. How you see yourself.
2. How others see you.
3. What you really are.
A certain tribe has through propaganda, lies, hatred and half-truths projected an image of themselves and others dishonestly. It doesn't change the truth.

The very ingrained attitudes of flattinos is what you stated here. You even displaced cowardice by not coming clean but your opening sentence tells where you belong.
The yoruba have gone beyond giving a hoot whatever steretype anyone may make of them.
But while you do it, always have it at the back of your head that payback time MAY come.
Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani are the only major tribes in this country were involved in ancient wars. Warring is embedded in them and experience has thought them that it's not by noise and brawn but by tact and wisdom.

If Ojukwu had been yoruba, i doubt if the yoruba would've welcomed him back talkmore of presenting him as a presidential candidate.
He might've been lynched. The yoruba hate treachery. Recall that Obj was stoned in Abule Egba area by his own people by his unity-prone attitude to governance. He was initially banned from coming to Ibadan. The major cause of "wetie" in the SW was daddy Akintola's role in the political coup otherwise the yoruba would've confronted the north directly but don't fight a war when your opponent has friends amongst you called "enemies within".
Ojukwu betrayed Effiong to die his death asking him to fight to the death but the man was wiser.
The only major betrayers of their peoples' course in Nigeria are Azikiwe, Ojukwu, Ifeajuna. The same attitude is being played out by SE governors and NA and States assemblies
members vis-a-vis the biafra agitation. Imagine what would've happened if they have all added their collective voice to the agitation.
If Awolowo had compromised his people, he wouldn't have been persecuted and gone to jail.
Other non-yoruba members of NADECO, except Chief Ezeife, abandoned the noble course for filthy lucre. The yoruba stood their ground and confronted Abacha headlong without bearing arms and conquered him and his gestapo
machine. And that was inspite of the fact that MKO was not really in yorubas' good books for his role in the 2nd repiblic.
Whoever therefore choose to call such a tribe cowards obviously needs his head examined.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by Olu317(m): 12:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
Mujtahida:

Proverbs 14:28
In a multitude of people is the glory of a king, but without people a prince is ruined.

Open a thread on the history of opposition politics in Nigeria. So that people can see whose been forming alliances with the North from time. Let the truth be told.
I adore your Bible quotation because it is the truth. And to open the thread on the real opposition in Nigeria isn't something I adore doing. However, I can give you names for you to start up with. William Sapara(Lawyer), Herbert Macaulay, etc 1900+ before the death of Sapara William, Who was a major player in Yoruba land and a thorn in the flesh to the British Colonialist. And the Yoruba language was the first that was used on news papers in 1850s. During the period of Yoruba returnees from Atlantic slavery, such as Rev. Samuel Johnson,Charles Philips,Samuel Ajayi crowther, etc.
Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by wizzlyd(m): 12:33pm On Jun 01, 2017
ipodstinks:
You mean that human shit better hahahahaha.
human shit pass animal shit bro grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by sydlak: 1:06pm On Jun 01, 2017
Because Yorubas don't think from their anus
Omeny:

Why didn't Yoruba fight a brutal civil war like the Igbos did where they were out-number both in man-power and machinery and let's see who will remain as a Yoruba man?

Don't reason through ur ass man!

5 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by logica(m): 1:13pm On Jun 01, 2017
johntolu:
[color=#990000][/color]

Why the Igbo Nation kicked against the proposal for a secession clause in the 1954 Lyttleton constitution, still remains a mystery to me.
The secession clause would have prevented the civil war and would have ensured good governance at the center because the component
units of the Federation, can always invoke the secession clause, whenever they feel their interest is not being protected at the center. To say the Igbo Nation actually took this stand in concert with the Hausa-Fulani, Northern Peoples Congress elements, is what makes
this stand very puzzling.
I think the country deviated from the path of greatness by that singular act of commission or omission.
What is puzzling about ganging up with the North to politically sideline the South West? What is puzzling about having a vision to spread to all corners of the country?

1 Like

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by STDAVID32: 1:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
evilyoruba:
Ojukwu has right to run away because he he was fighting on multiple fronts....no Yoruba dead or alive can fight on just 2 fronts....but as for zik, his greedy to preserve his name took a better part of him

Obasanjo was just up against abacha, but ojukwu was up against both Yoruba, Hausa Fulani's and minorities, then, British the true owner of Nigeria.... Ojukwu was fighting war where his people were been killed ....There is no comparison between Obj and ojukwu situation, neither is there a comparison between awo and zik situation... Diabolical suffercated yorubas always find way to twist everything...

.Wen ojukwu run away to exile.. a certain Col. Banjo a Yoruba man stood up for Biafra was captured nd face firing squad by Nigeria army..
Coln Adekunle laid down his life for his Boss Maj.Gen A gunyi ironsi....I bet u igboman can never do dat

7 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by Iphone7SPlus: 1:28pm On Jun 01, 2017
Dantee005:
Am an igbo..buh reno omokri actually stated a very bitter truth...obj and idiagbon were certainly damn brave.....wish I could say d same of Zik and Eze gburu gburu...Both were great men but when d time of reckoning came they were nowhere to be found....

100 marks for honesty.

5 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by deomelo: 1:31pm On Jun 01, 2017
DerideGull:

See ipob village square ignorance... grin

10 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by engrchykae(m): 1:39pm On Jun 01, 2017
lexy2014:
how did d Lagos state govt dismiss adekunle? was Lagos state govt in charge of d military?this is d first time am learning that a state govt had d power to dismiss an army officer
the nigeria seat of power was in lagos at the time and is diplomatically known as the Lagos government just as the united states is referred to as washington and Russia is referred to as Moscow.
Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by deomelo: 1:41pm On Jun 01, 2017
Omeny:

Why didn't Yoruba fight a brutal civil war like the Igbos did where they were out-number both in man-power and machinery and let's see who will remain as a Yoruba man?

Don't reason through ur ass man!

See typical ipob shallow and unintelligent thinking.

Yo ever wonder why Yorubaland is war free, destruction free, the most prosperous and investments dominated.

You fight with your brains, not with emotions and sentiments like you people do all the time and still keep losing.

You are free to go to war again with the new Kanu clown just like clueless ojukwu did with no food stockpile, no weapons, no will to fight to the end or die fighting for his beliefs and his people and destroy what's left of your already worthless and unproductive villages.

4 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by deomelo: 2:07pm On Jun 01, 2017
Igbokao:
It will be unimaginable what will happen throughout Nigeria if an Igbo won a free and fair presidential election in Nigeria, only for an hausa man to nullify it. But that was exactly what happened to then most popular yoruba leader. Before our very eyes Moshood Abiola worn election to be president of Nigeria, Babangida nullified the election and threatened to lock him up if he protested. Babangida proceeded, effortlessly, to connive with another yoruba man by the name Ernest Shonekan to be a replacement stooge, and hold presidency for the hausas. Before our very eyes, under cover of darkness, for fear of Babangida, Abiola absconded from Nigeria. Large crowd of yorubas came out in the street to protest the June 12 election nullification for a few days. Babangida gave instructions, and Shonekan sent a small number of soldiers to disperse the yoruba crowd. And that was the end of yorubas' June 12 presidential victory.

Lest we forget, Babangida only allowed Shonekan, the yoruba leader, to sit in Aso rock barely three months before sending his fellow hausa man, Abacha, to take over. Abacha only had to make a direct phone call during which he ordered Shonekan to announce his resignation, and leave Aso rock within two hours. Shonekan cowardly obeyed. Yoruba's acts of cowardice are legendary, and will sicken any intelligent observer.

Oh! By the way, Abacha's brothers tricked Abiola to come back from his hiding place in London to take over the presidency. Abiola took the bait, flew into Abuja, and was arrested promptly, imprisoned, and murdered by the hausas.

Let the truth be told. Facts on the ground since Nigeria's Independence have shown the yorubas as slaves, and willing tools of the hausa/fulanis. Igbos are spread to all parts of the world, and are well known by their host countries to be intelligent, hardworking, successful, and BRAVE

Den no teach you correct story for your village square.

Let me teach you a little history.

1. Zik started your misery when his teamed up with the North to form Nigeria when brave Awolowo saw the writing on the wall and the problem you are facing today, but clueless zik did not see it or as just power hungry.

So, the North made him a boy boy slave by giving him a powerless president position and boy boy slave to the North.

2. Another one of your forefathers called ekwueme was made the VP and boy boy slave to Shagari

3. The PDP you followed and still following and voted for is a Northern dominated party while the brave Yoruba SW/APC took away their states from PPD and end up as a power block in Nigeria while you remain PDP/Hausa slaves with zero political clout, zero sense of belonging and representation hence your daily cries.

4. You people think making noise, tribal and emotional rants, sentiments, abusing people and fighting useless wars, when in fact you still can get what you want with common strategic thinking, broad participation, alliance and sensible leaders with brains and credibility which you currently don't have.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by Olu317(m): 2:09pm On Jun 01, 2017
STDAVID32:

.Wen ojukwu run away to exile.. a certain Col. Banjo a Yoruba man stood up for Biafra was captured nd face firing squad by Nigeria army..
Coln Adekunle laid down his life for his Boss Maj.Gen A gunyi ironsi....I bet u igboman can never do dat
It was OJUKWU THAT KILLED BANJO. HE ACCUSED HIM OF TREASON IN THE MIDDLE OF WAR. IMAGINE, SUCH A WICKED MAN CALLED OJUKWU. HE USED BANJO TO CAPTURE BINI AND WHEN BANJO WASN'T ABLE TO PENETRATE ORE EASILY, THEY TURNED AROUND AND ACCUSED BANJO OF PLOTTING A COUP AGAINST OJUKWU, IN THE MIDDLE OF WAR. THEY USED HIM AND DUMPED HIM.AND THIS WAS POSSIBLE BECAUSE HE WAS IN THE PRISON SERVING A SENTENCE OF HAVING KNOWLEDGE OF THE EMEKA KADUNA ENZEOGWU LED COUP. A VERY USELESS SET OF HUMAN BEINGS. I PITY ANY YORUBA MAN WHO WANTS TO FORM ALLIANCE WITH IBOS. THEY ARE THE REAL BETRAYAL. THEY ARE ONLY GOOD AS DISTANCE FRIENDS.

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by ipodstinks: 3:02pm On Jun 01, 2017
wizzlyd:
human shit pass animal shit bro grin grin grin
hahahaha. poo eater.

7 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by Mbediogu(m): 3:27pm On Jun 01, 2017
logica:
Read to understand; I referred to Ojukwu's movement during the July 1966 coup and not his other "movement" to Côte d'Ivoire. It appears he had a penchant for self preservation and bolting.

My comment is historically logical. Tribal offspring of towns founded by ancestors running away for one reason or the other cannot be be said to be brave. If your ancestors are cowards you are likely to be a coward because you carry their genes. Apart from Oduduwa who fell from heaven, all other yoruba ancestor fled to the Bush from Ile Ife. (I am hopeful the revered Oduduwa was not running away from Angel Michael. Or was he deposed with Lucifer?) lmao.
LESSON - Don't joke with Ikemba. What you throw at hobos, you get two from history.
Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by kpaminose: 3:47pm On Jun 01, 2017
evilyoruba:
Ojukwu has right to run away because he he was fighting on multiple fronts....no Yoruba dead or alive can fight on just 2 fronts....but as for zik, his greedy to preserve his name took a better part of him

Obasanjo was just up against abacha, but ojukwu was up against both Yoruba, Hausa Fulani's and minorities, then, British the true owner of Nigeria.... Ojukwu was fighting war where his people were been killed ....There is no comparison between Obj and ojukwu situation, neither is there a comparison between awo and zik situation... Diabolical suffercated yorubas always find way to twist everything...
There was no comparison between the two situation. Biafra situation was much much more intense and complicated. but what you can't wish away is that the same fate awaited them - Death.
Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by logica(m): 4:23pm On Jun 01, 2017
Mbediogu:

My comment is historically logical. Tribal offspring of towns founded by ancestors running away for one reason or the other cannot be be said to be brave. If your ancestors are cowards you are likely to be a coward because you carry their genes. Apart from Oduduwa who fell from heaven, all other yoruba ancestor fled to the Bush from Ile Ife. (I am hopeful the revered Oduduwa was not running away from Angel Michael. Or was he deposed with Lucifer?) lmao.
LESSON - Don't joke with Ikemba. What you throw at hobos, you get two from history.
Provide an account of your history. Tell us where you came from:

LESSON: A person with no history has no destination.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by deomelo: 4:24pm On Jun 01, 2017
Have you ever seen a humble Igbo man who does not present himself as god almighty himself even though he is a starving man? If you listened to these people boast you would think that they are as powerful as the gods are supposed to be!

In their arrogance they put Hausas down and you would think that they are very powerful. But Hausas know them to be powerless hence when they like it they kill a few Igbos. And what do Igbos do when they are killed? They do not stand at where they are attacked and fight back. Real men do not flee when attacked; they stay right there and fight back and if needs be get killed rather than run away. Instead, Igbos would carry their loads on their heads and like cowards run to Igbo land

http://chatafrik.com/articles/nigerian-affairs/the-igbo-problem-can-be-fixed/38-the-igbo-problem-can-be-fixed?start=4#.WTAxGuvyuWs

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by bendike: 4:43pm On Jun 01, 2017
irrefragable:
you are an afonja. Gerout

lolz. I am half caste or mixed race grin

1 Like

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by orunto27: 4:49pm On Jun 01, 2017
Yoruba is not complaining.

2 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by Mbediogu(m): 5:06pm On Jun 01, 2017
logica:
Provide an account of your history. Tell us where you came from:

LESSON: A person with no history has no destination.

I give on you Afonja. Fault my logic first before further discussion. Get well soon.
Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by DWil: 6:27pm On Jun 01, 2017
True. Along with those Reno mentioned, Fela Onikulapo Kuti and Gani Fawenhinmi are the bravest men to ever set foot on this country. And this is coming from a Igbo... or whatever it is the Yorubas on NL usually call us Igbos. #respect

2 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by slurryeye2: 6:36pm On Jun 01, 2017
Butterworth:

This is what went wrong

He has consumed overdose of HYDRAULICS

Nutritional Facts and Health Benefits

Ewedu (Jute leaves) is rich in micro nutrients, and these micro nutrients aid in reducing the chances of illness in the consumer.

The main vitamins found in Jute leaves are vitamin A, C and E, and these vitamins are key in the protection of the body from certain degenerative diseases.

The vitamins present in Jute leaves are also known to be skin beautifying agents as they tend to increase the production of collagen, thus keeping the skin firm and beautiful.

The ewedu leaf is an adequate source of fibre, thus making the plant very helpful in dealing with weight management and may also promote intestinal health by helping with bowel movement.

Ewedu leaves are also known to help boost immunity and nourish the body system.

Due to the vitamins and minerals present in ewedu leaves, they have also been said to be used in the home setting in the management of stomach related conditions such as dysentery, constipation and the likes.

They are also used to relief pains and possess some anti tumour properties.

The Ewedu leaf is rich in beta-carotene which supports good eyesight.

The antioxidants present in ewedu leaves aid in the protection of the body from chronic diseases and some medical conditions.

http://healthfacts.ng/the-many-benefits-of-the-popular-and-traditional-ewedu-soup/
https://buzznigeria.com/amazing-health-benefits-jute-leaf/

4 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by slurryeye2: 6:48pm On Jun 01, 2017
hammer6:
See Afonja pushing the like button like their life depend on it.

Reno cannot dictate to us how we should view Others, but the action of Others will enforce our views of dem.

With all the evidence on ground, Yoruba are cowards, and will always remain cowards.

I mean, their Fada is a rat poison drinking coward.

Awolowo was given an open casket burial, the whole world saw that he died peacefully of natural cause at the age of 78. Azikiwe on the other hand was ill for over 7 years, he fainted and went into coma many times before he eventually died. No one saw the state of his corpse before he was hurriedly buried. Ojukwu on the other hand died of depression in UK far away from his dream Biafra country. The shameful coward general lived and died in UK that was his enemy during Biafra war. We shouldn't forget how the Igbos abandoned and neglected both of these their fathers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by Butterworth: 6:48pm On Jun 01, 2017
slurryeye2:

Nutritional Facts and Health Benefits

Ewedu (Jute leaves) is rich in micro nutrients, and these micro nutrients aid in reducing the chances of illness in the consumer.

The main vitamins found in Jute leaves are vitamin A, C and E, and these vitamins are key in the protection of the body from certain degenerative diseases.

The vitamins present in Jute leaves are also known to be skin beautifying agents as they tend to increase the production of collagen, thus keeping the skin firm and beautiful.

The ewedu leaf is an adequate source of fibre, thus making the plant very helpful in dealing with weight management and may also promote intestinal health by helping with bowel movement.

Ewedu leaves are also known to help boost immunity and nourish the body system.

Due to the vitamins and minerals present in ewedu leaves, they have also been said to be used in the home setting in the management of stomach related conditions such as dysentery, constipation and the likes.

They are also used to relief pains and possess some anti tumour properties.

The Ewedu leaf is rich in beta-carotene which supports good eyesight.

The antioxidants present in ewedu leaves aid in the protection of the body from chronic diseases and some medical conditions.

http://healthfacts.ng/the-many-benefits-of-the-popular-and-traditional-ewedu-soup/
https://buzznigeria.com/amazing-health-benefits-jute-leaf/

And you think I don't know all that.....Lool.

The fact that we are making fun of it does not make EWEDU bad.

Don't take it personal, it's just a friendly joke. That's what Nairaland is all about.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Voters Rejoice As Army Shoots Thug Dead In Benue (Video, Photos) / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan / Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike Wore Suit & Head Tie To An Event (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.