Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri (51040 Views)

Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC / Why Ndigbo Must Leave Lagos Now And Invest In The East...asari Dokubo / Nigerians Are Cowards - Rotimi Amaechi In Tape Leaked By Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by Daviddson(m): 10:03pm On May 31, 2017
Nathan2016:

See as you don deny two major tribe. Abeg which one you be.?...lol
Lol...that's just the truth.

1 Like

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by engrchykae(m): 10:04pm On May 31, 2017
deji15:

It shows you don't know your history.
the first match was home,when are you guys playing the away match.remember that away goal applies.the fulani have an away goal(emir in illorin) so you will have to overturn it.
Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by sunsewa16: 10:04pm On May 31, 2017
SalamRushdie:
We can't also forget Lt Col Fajuyi who a had all the opportunity to abandon his Igbo guest but bravely decided to die with him , of recent we can forget the case of Olisa Metuh and Fani Kayode who both started out as great critics of the Buhari govt but immediately after their first rounds of incarceration Olisa Metuh has cowardly gone dumb whole FFK despite many arrest is still blowing fire and brimstone against the Buhari govt

though am igbo but I concur with u on the above,metuh went dumb after his incarceration while gallant ffk and fayose still dey scatter ground,I doff my cap for them,only our youths of today has such liver.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 31, 2017
Decryptor:

The explain the "history" behind the question he asked and stop chest-beating!

Liepob "Youth" and illiteracy are like bread and butter. Why not just face your spare parts and fan yogo hustle? I did not mean smuggle "coke" to Indonesia o. grin grin grin grin

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by bendike: 10:05pm On May 31, 2017
Can igbo and youruba simply unite and find things in common since we are both similar, share the same aspirations etc.. heck I am ibo. My mum is yoruba, wife na yoruba. I dont understand a word of ibo but speak yoruba!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by hammer6: 10:05pm On May 31, 2017
blingxx:

flatty ...when will you brain evolve ?

Omo, how do u explain Army Senior kneeling to beg Junior Officer.

Cowards!

Una don break record.
Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by KemjikaEme: 10:06pm On May 31, 2017
PearlStreet:

You are poor students of history and you come from a lineage of nonentities and losers. Historically, Afonjas have always been whooping your azzes. The only war your fathers have won is in fighting in the village square for the hands of the village prostitute in marriage. That is why everone beats you like drums and all you do is give ultimatums and fast to Shuku Obuko Alabama.

An afonja man Victor banjo led the only Biafran offensive in the Civil war with more than 5,000 nyamiri soldiers.

He was defeated by less than 500 soldiers led by another afonja man called Col. iluyomade.

Finally, your fathers knelt down begging before Olu Obasanjo.

By the way, tell your fathers Benjamin Adekunle sends his regards and watch them wee on themselves.

Today, a yoruba man Maj-Gen. Lamidi Adeosun is the commander of the MNJTF consisting of various countries and leading the fight against Boko Haram.
And you don't know that Igbo commanders have headed and gone for peacekeeping missions in West Africa? When you say stuffs like this,check history and see the people that have done this things before you.

1 Like

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by DSoj(m): 10:06pm On May 31, 2017
Mention one Igbo great that fought for his people till the end.

Just ONE

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by Decryptor(m): 10:06pm On May 31, 2017
obataokenwa:
Imagine the caliber of people been compared with Ojukwu that fought with almost the world against him. I don't have anything to say cos it's not worth arguing on.

Don't mind them. Comparing a fight between a cat and cockroaches to that of a lion with elephants is plain stupidity

1 Like

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 31, 2017
engrchykae:
the first match was home,when are you guys playing the away match.remember that away goal applies.the fulani have an away goal(emir in illorin) so you will have to overturn it.

Which away match? Abi you dey sleep? If you know your history you will not be writing jargons.

2 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 31, 2017
DSoj:
Mention one Igbo great that fought for his people till the end.

None. They are all cowards.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by Ayopercent(m): 10:08pm On May 31, 2017
deji15:
Abiola's bravery is uncommon in Nigeria's history and without him, we would probably still be under military rule today.
Thank you my brother, you have spoken well.

43 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:09pm On May 31, 2017
babablogger:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10212603224252856&id=1152008079&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10212603224252856%3Atl_objid.10212603224252856%3Athid.1152008079%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1496300399%3A5920443027952862456#footer_action_list

Too late Reno.

You propagated that falsehood in the past when you used the moniker "BEAF" right here on Nairaland.
Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by procky(f): 10:10pm On May 31, 2017
TOP 20 HILARIOUS COMMENTS in nairaland this week

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTBw9qLf4AU&gl=NG&client=mv-google&hl=en
Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by Smooyis(m): 10:11pm On May 31, 2017
hammer6:
Army general convicted of cowardice against BH Read more:

https://www.naij.com/750638-boko-haram-read-shocking-details-one-nigerian-army-generals-cowardice.html

Brigadier General Kuti

Which kain coward, the guy use him sense sharperly and today he's alive. Diya too is alive take note. Even several army officers of different origin fled, some to cameroun at the height of the ferocious Boko Haram. Moreso when they realized they were less armed compared to the terrorists. Who wan die grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by Cooleasy(m): 10:12pm On May 31, 2017
Daviddson:
This is one of those rare times I'm agreeing with Reno. He has said it as it is. Igbo seem to have this exaggerated self-ego and hubris. The man has provided good fact to back up his claim - Ojukwu ran away; Gowon remained in Europe after he was toppled - unlike the duo of Obj and Idiagbon. Tthough I don't like tribal politics and I'm not even a Yoruba, but I think this should shatter the false vintage of my Igbo brothers (I'm not Igbo).
Reno also forgot to mention that Abiola stood his ground till his death despite the huge odds against him. Cowards don't do that.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by bilazego(m): 10:12pm On May 31, 2017
deji15:

What of Wole Soyinka, Tai Solarin, Fela Anikulapo Kuti, Gani Faweyinmi etc..

You mean those noise makers?

1 Like

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by Bolster(m): 10:12pm On May 31, 2017
luvinhubby:
Simple call for a united South, whether South-south or South-East or South-West. All South should unite and form a common front against the Northern oligarch that believes they own Nigeria.

Shame on Tinubu for selling the South to the Northern power cabal, today he is regretting it.

First, Tinubu didn't sell the South to nobody. Does Tinubu own the South? How many of the Southern States believes in Tinubu? The South West are the shrewdest of political strategists. in 2011 the South West went for Jonathan and in 2015 they went for Buhari. Tinubu knows when and how to protect the interests of his people. Can we say that about the South-East?

Second, there's nothing like Northern oligarchy, what we have is political elites forming a common ground to defraud Nigerians. So all Nigerians need to form a common ground to defeat them not the tribal chauvinism you're campaigning for which will only divide us more instead of uniting us against a common enemy - political elites.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by Jesuschild247(m): 10:12pm On May 31, 2017
nice one
Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by donborg(m): 10:13pm On May 31, 2017
Daviddson:
This is one of those rare times I'm agreeing with Reno. He has said it as it is. Igbo seem to have this exaggerated self-ego and hubris. The man has provided good fact to back up his claim - Ojukwu ran away; Gowon remained in Europe after he was toppled - unlike the duo of Obj and Idiagbon. Tthough I don't like tribal politics and I'm not even a Yoruba, but I think this should shatter the false vintage of my Igbo brothers (I'm not Igbo).
[ dont really understand why my fellow igbos are always scared to call ojukwu a coward yet they criticise zik venomously.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by Decryptor(m): 10:13pm On May 31, 2017
deji15:

Liepob "Youth" and illiteracy are like bread and butter. Why not just face your spare parts and fan yogo hustle? I did not mean smuggle "coke" to Indonesia o. grin grin grin grin

YES! Many of my brothers have used the spare parts business and fan yogo to buy off properties belonging to your afonja kinsmen in Lagos whereby chasing them back to the slum and creeks of Lagos or the hinterlands and caves of the SW where their forefathers inhabited before.

Answer BuariCopyPaste's question...ok...let me make things easier for you by asking you myself:

How did your warriors lose Kwara to the Fulanis abi dem dey prepare for a re-match?

Answer the question or drink otapiapia shamefully like your Coca-cola bottle goggle-wearing awo. grin grin
Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 31, 2017
Ayopercent:

Thank you my brother, you have spoken well.
You are welcome bro!
When Abiola was fighting the battle for democracy after which he paid the supreme price with his own life, their own "yoot" were busy organising YEAA (Youth Earnestly Ask For Abacha) headed by another Kanu.
After the battle for democracy has been won, they can be seen with TAN, GEJ Forever etc. They are born cowards

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by hammer6: 10:15pm On May 31, 2017
PearlStreet:

You are poor students of history and you come from a lineage of nonentities and losers. Historically, Afonjas have always been whooping your azzes. The only war your fathers have won is in fighting in the village square for the hands of the village prostitute in marriage. That is why everone beats you like drums and all you do is give ultimatums and fast to Shuku Obuko Alabama.

An afonja man Victor banjo led the only Biafran offensive in the Civil war with more than 5,000 nyamiri soldiers.

He was defeated by less than 500 soldiers led by another afonja man called Col. iluyomade.

Finally, your fathers knelt down begging before Olu Obasanjo.

By the way, tell your fathers Benjamin Adekunle sends his regards and watch them wee on themselves.

Today, a yoruba man Maj-Gen. Lamidi Adeosun is the commander of the MNJTF consisting of various countries and leading the fight against Boko Haram.

After u have finish typing trash, go and bow to the Emir of Illorin, the owner of all Afonja land.

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 31, 2017
Decryptor:

YES! Many of my brothers have used the spare parts business and fan yogo to buy off properties belonging to your afonja kinsmen in Lagos whereby chasing them back to the slum and creeks of Lagos or the hinterlands and caves of the SW where their forefathers inhabited before.

Answer BuariCopyPaste's question...ok...let me make things easier for you by asking you myself:

How did your warriors lose Kwara to the Fulanis abi dem dey prepare for a re-match?

Answer the question or drink otapiapia shamefully like your Coca-cola bottle goggle-wearing awo. grin grin

Another illiterate that is incapable of learning. Is Kwara a state or a city?

70% of Igbos don’t Read nor listen to news - Imo State Commissioner for Information, Tourism and Public Utilities, Obinna Nshirim

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by PearlStreet(m): 10:17pm On May 31, 2017
hammer6:

After u have finish typing trash, go and bow to the Emir of Illorin, the owner of all Afonja land.

The first Mayor of Enugu was a Fulani man, your fathers bowed to him.

The conquerors of your useless Biafra included Fulani soldiers, you bowed to them.

The conquerors of the 5 Biafran states are the Fulani herdsmen, your children would bow to them.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by Smooyis(m): 10:17pm On May 31, 2017
bendike:
Can igbo and youruba simply unite and find things in common since we are both similar, share the same aspirations etc.. heck I am ibo. My mum is yoruba, wife na yoruba. I dont understand a word of ibo but speak yoruba!

Don't take it serious all na matter of making jest against one another. Have you ever seen them fight before. Just a matter of time, they both discover their strengths.

3 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by engrchykae(m): 10:17pm On May 31, 2017
SalamRushdie:
We can't also forget Lt Col Fajuyi who a had all the opportunity to abandon his Igbo guest but bravely decided to die with him , of recent we can forget the case of Olisa Metuh and Fani Kayode who both started out as great critics of the Buhari govt but immediately after their first rounds of incarceration Olisa Metuh has cowardly gone dumb whole FFK despite many arrest is still blowing fire and brimstone against the Buhari govt
you mean the ffk that defected to apc wrote articles against pdp and when gej opened his effcc casefile he ran back to pdp?
Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by Mandesz(m): 10:18pm On May 31, 2017
Basic123:
Even before the advent of the britain...Yorubas are the only tribe in nigeria that fought civil war with themselves.

Egba vesus oyo empire is an example.
liar!! nupe war was another civil in middle bet( among kogi). happen b4 colonial era
Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by engrchykae(m): 10:19pm On May 31, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:

Olodo!
Kwara is more than Ilorin. grin
but kwara is ruled from illorin.
Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by logica(m): 10:20pm On May 31, 2017
It doesn't take much research to see that Human Rights Activists for decades have been mostly Yoruba. Must be coincidence. wink

40 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara / June 12 Protesters Arrive Ojota Park In Lagos / Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.