Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,890 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:00 AM

Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? (35761 Views)

Supreme Court: Celebration In Imo As Uzodinma Is Declared Winner / IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! / Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared?? PART 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by Mujtahida: 8:52pm On May 31, 2017
plaetton:

Lol.
If that's the way you understand it, then it's surely not my fault.

Many Nigerians reside in neighboring and outside countries as either legal residents, illegal residents or dual citizens.
Likewise, many people of other nationalities also reside in Nigeria as legal residents or citizens..

It is quite stuuupid to think or suggest that Biafra, if and when recognized as a sovereign country, would be an exception to the rule.

"First of all, no one needs to move from wherever they live." by you. Now read it again, again, again. Comprendre?

Congratulations. This is worse than being a unity begger. What you looking for in a zoo after you've gotten your Republic? Gosh!

Reminds me of some old women who even when their children buy them soft mattresses still prefer to lie on the cold barren floor.

15 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 31, 2017
Misterdhee1:

Pls, are u imto drugs? grin
You mean like dealing drugs or taking drugs ? ....I know I take Paracetamol and sometimes Sleeping pills.
Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by deomelo: 8:53pm On May 31, 2017
Billyonaire:
You need to master my lexicons, but stay within the parabola of our discussions. LOL

Kpele, professor of ipob lingo and rancid queens English. grin

Why you come take comedy dabaru the thread now

11 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by Mujtahida: 8:54pm On May 31, 2017
laudate:

Sorry to burst your bubble. I am not even from the Southwest, o! cheesy
My guy, I got no bubble naa, you missed my sarcasm. Ohhhhhh Humour naaa. Come on!
Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by Mujtahida: 8:55pm On May 31, 2017
deomelo:

You wicket oo

2 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by laudate: 8:55pm On May 31, 2017
Mujtahida:
"First of all, no one needs to move from wherever they live." by you. Now read it again, again, again. Comprendre?

Congratulations. This is worse than being a unity begger. What you looking for in a zoo after you've gotten your Republic? Gosh!

Reminds me of some old women who even when their children buy them soft mattresses still prefer to lie on the cold barren floor.

Aw no...stop it, please!! shocked I no fit laugh again, abeg! cheesy wink grin

10 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by Mujtahida: 8:56pm On May 31, 2017
laudate:

Aw no...stop it, please!! shocked I no fit laugh again, abeg! cheesy wink grin
Humor is a soft tool. We got to use it intelligently. Salud!

1 Like

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 31, 2017
deomelo:

It is tactical way of decimating the nincompoops with factually denominated comic relieves.

Is there anyone else here doubting the second coming of #The "Jewish" Republic of Biafra# ?.
Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by Zirah: 8:58pm On May 31, 2017
I'm telling you. I can't eat igbo soup. It'd give me gastroenteritis.

SilentHaulers:

Faeces eating cannibals. Spits

8 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by EvilMetahuman: 9:00pm On May 31, 2017
Rmxr:

Bro, nothing irks me more than seeing Yorubas kicking against the agitation of these people. It's pathetic bro. People who do that disgust me. We need to start calling them out
gbam

Any yoruba againsst these people leaving should be flogged.

11 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by deomelo: 9:03pm On May 31, 2017
kingzizzy:

East Timor is an example of a country that seceded from a bigger country and still managed to survive. I used it as an example to show that a country can many challenges after secession but they are not insurmountable.

When it comes to the issue of Biafra, Biafra is actually one of the most peaceful movements for freedom and self determination in the world, it has always been that way. It is you Nigerians that bring death, violence and war into the issue of Biafra.

Take Ojukwu for example. Ojukwu recieved a mandate from the Eastern Nigeria consultative assembly to declare the Easter Region a separate country, which he did. Gowon could have asked for meeting with Ojukwu to resolve the Biafran issue, he could have gone for a referendum. Of all the peaceful options Gowon could have gone for, he chose war as his first resort instead of the last. It was you Nigerians that came down to the East where people were enjoying their new found freedom and started shooting. How did you people think you would achieve 'one Nigeria' by killing millions?

Now, Kanu and IPOB are once again asking for referendum within the SS/SE to allow those who are tired of 'one Nigeria' to go their way. Again, you Nigerians are beating war drums despite that the agitators have not killed or harmed anybody. Infact, it is your Nigerian security agents who have shot and killed them.

All this talk about Judiciary, tax, health policy etc you mentioned is not new to Biafra. Have we forgotten that Biafra maintained all these policies and intitutions despite fighting a war? Is it in now that Biafrans can no longer do it again? When Biafra is declared, Biafra can have a national conference and decide any outstanding issue

I will never understand you Nigerians always looking fir war just because Lord Lugard told you all we are one

Show us the governing structure and governing constitution your ipob leader is going to rule you with?

Abi na to gather inside village square with chief Kanu and his village chief presiding? grin

7 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by plaetton: 9:04pm On May 31, 2017
Mujtahida:

Let me say it again. Comprehension and critical thinking skills are seriously deficient amongst the Nigerian populace.
Most people come here to argue, without even understanding what they argue about.

There are a lot of Nigerians who are proud to be Nigerian, but who live in UK, USA , Benin Republic, Cameroun , Ghana, etc.
Not so ?
So what is the problem with being Biafran by nationality ( in the contemplated eventuality), and then being (by choice or necessity ) a resident of Benin Republic, Niger Republic, Togo , Ghana or the UK or Nigeria ?

Now, if you morons can't understand my posts and my points from that very simple perspective, then I am sorry, I can't help you with your comprehension issues.
undecided
Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by Zirah: 9:04pm On May 31, 2017
Exactly. Whether Yoruba or Igbo, even though I despise igbos with every fibre of my being, I must say everyone on this topic has spoken intelligently. There are hardly any typos/blunders which are commonplace in most other threads. I'm having a good time.

Thumbs up to Laudate, ISpiks.., Fulan...SilentHaulers etc..

TheCabal:
very refreshing thread. The intelligent nairalanders have comeout to play, today.

14 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by laudate: 9:04pm On May 31, 2017
Billyonaire:
Do me the singular honor of checking out my posts, I am not a tribalist. I can not reduce myself to a simpleton. I am not even a nationalist, I do not put myself in a box. Ask around, I am not even a earthen human specie. I am an interdimentional spiritual entity resident in a robotic human body but when it comes to issue of Biafra, it is an option. No one is happy the way Nigeria has become. I do not think you are also happy.

I noticed that most of my Yoruba pals that we have discussions about Biafra with, are truthful in saying ...#We can not stay in this mess alone. #You guys have to stay with us. #We have no natural resources that is why we support the North to force you guys to stay. #Why do you guys want to share the oil money alone. #We do not have the political numbers of the North and the Commercial prowess of the Igbos, lets make Nigeria work.

My brothers and sisters. We can not continue this way. If you guys want us to have a working country then all Igbos and Yorubas MUST stop the tribalism.

I am ashamed of both Yorubas and Igbos on nairaland. I am from neither of these tribes but I am Biafran so naturally I am closer to Igbos since Biafra is in the DNA. When I hear some people say that certain places in the SS are not Biafra, I laugh at their foolishness. Asari Dokubo was with the Biafrans and have rightly stated that it is better to go with Biafra. He is a militant and Militancy dies the day Biafra is born.

Quote this always from Billyonaire:

#Militancy Dies the on the Date of Birth of Biafra#

Guy, dem send you? shocked I cannot agree with the half-baked notions you keep throwing around on cyberspace, because they are just so far removed from reality. Nigeria may not be working, but the solution is to fix it, not dismember it. sad

A philosopher once said: "States are made up of the men in them. Therefore, we cannot have better states, until we have better men.."undecided Isn't it the current breed of politicians, importers of all things substandard and fake, that would populate your Biafra? Or are you bringing in saints from outer space? shocked

There is nothing on ground in your Southeastern enclave to show that you can make your region a success, which would then lead people to concur with your expectation that Biafra would be great. Instead of fixing your internal issues, you are busy flinging around empty rhetoric, and building a hope that is buoyed by false dreams. sad

If Asari Dokubo is your new deity, then I truly pity those of you who are his adherents. Asari has not contributed anything sensible, or valuable, either politically or socially, in the public space. And now you are trying to canonise him? Jeez! angry

11 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by APCsupporter: 9:05pm On May 31, 2017
plaetton:

Thoughtless post.

First of all, no one needs to move from wherever they live.
Any breakaway republic would automatically be recognized by the United Nations, African Union, and most importantly, ECOWAS.
As a member ECOWAS, every Biafran would enjoy the legitimate protection of the ECOWAS charter and treaties that guarantees the right to move freely, live freely and own property in any ECOWAS country, including Nigeria.

There will be no issue of abandoned property, movement restrictions or deportations.

chai you are definitely a pure science student cos you seem to know nothing about politics. Nigeria is the backbone of Ecowas and we can also freely exit. neither ecowas nor uno can save you

8 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by cowardafonja: 9:06pm On May 31, 2017
omenkaLives:
Abi!! I see how he's been ranting and rambling and cursing with no one paying him any attention. That is what these kids deserve.

When you follow them into that gutter, they make corned beef out of you. Stay on the civil lane where intelligent people thrive and see them fade into nothingness.

This thread is obviously out of bounds for them.
another sub-human -Dgrin olodo

1 Like

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by APCsupporter: 9:07pm On May 31, 2017
Lushore1:

What do you know about Ecowas?, please educate yourself about nigerian's government role in Ecowas. Lol

don't mind him. without Nigeria there will be no ecowas. all of their members are busy with their internal problems.

4 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by DerideGull(m): 9:08pm On May 31, 2017
wristbangle:

Did Ghana gain independence from Nigeria and vice versa? Make una dey reason before dropping comments na.

Is Biafra gaining independence from Nigeria? When did Nigeria become a colonial master? Any Igbo man who chooses to remain in Nigeria, if Nigeria stays intact, has every right as a Nigeria.
Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by ESDKING: 9:09pm On May 31, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Deadbrain simpleton, concentrate more on how to pass Jamb and WAeC instead of muddling into matters that are way over your iPod deadbrain.

And I'm not killing myself over some jobless touts' pipe dream.

I don't care whether your Biafra is achieved or not. It doesn't move me an inch. Just know that you can eat your cake and have it.

Besides, being a kid that you are, you should devote more time to study instead of joining those online touts claiming to be ipob.

As old as you are, you are always on every Biafran related topic to show your fear ,exchanging words with kids, yet you are telling me that you don't care about Biafra.

If you had used the energy you are using on nairaland exchanging words with kids here, your family would have been wonderful.
I wonder what you teach your children, probably you teach them to air their opinion where its not needed.

Papa face your family.
Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by OreMI22: 9:10pm On May 31, 2017
Whether they are deported or not, the important thing is that they have their own country.

Let me ask if Yorubas will be deported from Biafra when it is declared?
Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by Mujtahida: 9:14pm On May 31, 2017
laudate:

Guy, then put your money where your mouth is. sad Burn that Nigerian passport. You cannot be hating Nigeria and pouring invectives on my country, meanwhile you are using her passport to jet around the world. It is called eating your cake and having it. Oya, burn that passport right now, and renounce your Nigerian citizenship so that we can take you seriously. Go on...I dare you! sad
Bobby Fischer the Leonardo da Vinci of chess renounced his American citizenship and became an Icelander. Just this morning I read that John Lennon of the Beatles fame rejected his MBE title because of Biafra. Guts!

8 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 31, 2017
laudate:

Guy, dem send you? shocked I cannot agree with the half-baked notions you keep throwing around on cyberspace, because they are just so far removed from reality. Nigeria may not be working, but the solution is to fix it, not dismember it. sad

A philosopher once said: "States are made up of the men in them. Therefore, we cannot have better states, until we have better men.."undecided Isn't it the current breed of politicians, importers of all things substandard and fake, that would populate your Biafra? Or are you bringing in saints from outer space? shocked

There is nothing on ground in your Southeastern enclave to show that you can make your region a success, which would then lead people to concur with your expectation that Biafra would be great. Instead of fixing your internal issues, you are busy flinging around empty rhetoric, and building a hope that is buoyed by false dreams. sad

If Asari Dokubo is your new deity, then I truly pity those of you who are his adherents. Asari has not contributed anything sensible, or valuable, either politically or socially, in the public space. And now you are trying to canonise him? Jeez! angry

Listen friend, I am a Biafran Nigerian, I am proud to be Nigerian but I was born Biafran. I do not know why you are so worried about the fate of Biafrans if they leave Nigeria. Nigeria at the moment has NOT registered a Federal presence in our Biafran enclaves of SS/SE.

Why worry ? The people want to go, so do not worry about Biafrans, worry about your self.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by deomelo: 9:17pm On May 31, 2017
Billyonaire:

It is tactical way of decimating the nincompoops with factually denominated comic relieves.

Is there anyone else here doubting the second coming of #The "Jewish" Republic of Biafra# ?.

Abeg stop forming with your needless rants. All you are doing is clowning around and misappropriating English words.

12 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by Sweetguy25: 9:19pm On May 31, 2017
ISpiksDaTroof:

How are ibos identified in the North whenever tension breaks out? How are they identified all over Nigeria? Or even when theyre arrested in Indonesia or achieve academic success in the United States?

When immigrants have kids in the U.S and we decide to kick them out we give them the options of taking their kids along, leaving them with authorized relatives, or making them wards of the state.

Its up to you to decide what you want to do at that point. But you can't force your wishes on the State.

A typical Hausa man cannot differentiate between an Igbo and other minority tribes in the south. Same with the Yoruba, every person in eastern Nigeria is an Igbo person to a typical Yoruba person. GEJs presidency can attest to that, Yoruba and hausas were regarded him as an Igbo even when he wasn't. GEJs name is Good luck Ebele Jonathan, it sounds Igbo but it isn't. So when Biafra secedes, you will deport such a person because you think or assume he's igbo?

You're just highly delusional and childish.

2 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by laudate: 9:20pm On May 31, 2017
Mujtahida:
Bobby Fischer the Leonardo da Vinci of chess renounced his American citizenship and became an Icelander. Just this morning I read that John Lennon of the Beatles fame rejected his MBE title because of Biafra. Guts!

Qelvin, shey you can see what these men did? Oya, we are all waiting for you to put your money where your mouth is.... cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 31, 2017
deomelo:

Abeg stop forming with your needless rants. All you are doing is clowning around and misappropriating English words.
Son, I am widely travelled and have respect of most 'white' people you worship on my linguistic gymnastics. Do not ever, and I repeat EVER, attempt to demean me, son.
Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by APCsupporter: 9:21pm On May 31, 2017
Qelvin:

Let that be our cross to bear, did we ask for your sympathy? An Igbo nation beaming with entrepeneurs, academicians, top notch business tycoons, technology, entertainment etc broke? then you must not know the Igbos who claim to share a country with all this decades, maybe the post civil war re-emergence of the Igbos hasn't taught you what resilience means, but you will learn in due time.
see hallucination! even Russians can't boast like this. if you had all these then se must be looking like Dubai by now. maybe I will go there to check it outcheesy

9 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by Kondomatic(m): 9:22pm On May 31, 2017
pazienza:

On point!
I like that your grandmother quote, saving it for the future.
Please where are you from?
Enugu State.

Good evening

2 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by EvilMetahuman: 9:24pm On May 31, 2017
Agumbankembu:

My brother deport every single one u see outside Igboland.
If that will make them bring all their investments back home. All the Igbos that come home during Christmas don't cry of where to sleep, we have enough land for inhabitation and business districts.
you do realize entire igbo land is not up half of niger state right?

6 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:26pm On May 31, 2017
Mujtahida:

It wasn't solely because of Biafra. He returned it because of British military involvement in places like Vietnam, also. Basically, because he hated wars. Don't try to make John Lennon out to be some pseudo-Biafran hero.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (26) (Reply)

Boss Mustapha Rubbishes ‘Executive Governor’, ‘Your Excellency’ Nomenclatures / 2023: Details Of Tinubu’s Meeting With APC Governors Revealed / FG Releases New Age Classification, 15-year-old Now To Be Regarded As A Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.