Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Why Do Girls Detest Or Have Zero Trust On Good Looking Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Detest Or Have Zero Trust On Good Looking Men (1966 Views)

Attractive Women Are Less Likely To Be Asked Out By Good Looking Men / Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women / "Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Detest Or Have Zero Trust On Good Looking Men by Xway(m): 3:10pm On May 31, 2017
For some years now I was just taking it easy, not looking to date, and just went out just to grab a drink and chill. My anti social personality contributed to this though.

After this years, I was ready to defy all odds to find a girl of my own sadBut one issue I am repeatedly running into is that many girls i ave talked to don't trust me,especially when expressing my feelings to them. They expect me to be unfaithful, sleep around, etc. and I am not like that at all.

One of the main issues I encounter is when girls "lock up" when I try talking to them. Any sort of "daygame" approach has this potential, as girls sometimes freeze and can't really act normally around me.

This can sometimes happen even when I've seen the girl a second or third time, and they still can't quite relax.

I have gotten slightly discouraged by this.

One woman in particular was a) angry with me at first, b) then very nervous then c) ignored me completely the third time I spoke to her.
It is just discouraging. cry
Girls why do u tink all guys cheat ,or that some guys are really playboy even when it's is clear that the guys feeling is definitely a sincere one.
Re: Why Do Girls Detest Or Have Zero Trust On Good Looking Men by Daniel2289(m): 3:12pm On May 31, 2017
Just relax. The right girl will come around.
Re: Why Do Girls Detest Or Have Zero Trust On Good Looking Men by greatnaija01: 3:18pm On May 31, 2017
Cheats think every one Cheats

Faithfuls think others are also faithful

Players create players.....

Xway:
For some years now I was just taking it easy, not looking to date, and just went out just to grab a drink and chill. My anti social personality contributed to this though.

After this years, I was ready to defy all odds to find a girl of my own sadBut one issue I am repeatedly running into is that many girls i ave talked to don't trust me,especially when expressing my feelings to them. They expect me to be unfaithful, sleep around, etc. and I am not like that at all.

One of the main issues I encounter is when girls "lock up" when I try talking to them. Any sort of "daygame" approach has this potential, as girls sometimes freeze and can't really act normally around me.

This can sometimes happen even when I've seen the girl a second or third time, and they still can't quite relax.

One woman in particular was a) angry with me at first, b) then very nervous then c) ignored me completely the third time I spoke to her.
Girls why do u tink all guys cheat ,or that some guys are really playboy even when it's is clear that the guys feeling is definitely a sincere one.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Detest Or Have Zero Trust On Good Looking Men by Xway(m): 3:25pm On May 31, 2017
greatnaija01:
Cheats think every one Cheats

Faithfuls think others are also faithful

Players create players.....

With ur views,i think am always tryin to hook up with the wrong girls.
Re: Why Do Girls Detest Or Have Zero Trust On Good Looking Men by greatnaija01: 3:27pm On May 31, 2017
you need naive girls whom u can be faithful with n grow together.... they are scarce but they exist.... change your circle...

Xway:
With ur views,i think am always tryin to hook up with the wrong girls.
Re: Why Do Girls Detest Or Have Zero Trust On Good Looking Men by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 31, 2017
haven't you heard people saying that all beautiful girls and handsome guys cheat?

why?
that I do not know!
but one thing I am sure of is that when a guy knows he is handsome like really handsome he starts misbehaving. they see themselves as superior to other males! lil by lil they start cheating till they become a PRO!

to me that's what I think
Re: Why Do Girls Detest Or Have Zero Trust On Good Looking Men by Xway(m): 4:04pm On May 31, 2017
hunniebun:
haven't you heard people saying that all beautiful girls and handsome guys cheat?

why?
that I do not know!
but one thing I am sure of is that when a guy knows he is handsome like really handsome he starts misbehaving. they see themselves as superior to other males! lil by lil they start cheating till they become a PRO!

Dear it's absurd to base ur judgement on trust,cheat because the guy is cute or handsome. Even when it obvious the guy don't have such an intention.
It's true that one can develop or have the zeal to cheat. But every one is guilty of this both guys and girls,I don't knw why am experiencing this discrimination from girls.
Re: Why Do Girls Detest Or Have Zero Trust On Good Looking Men by cerowo(f): 4:04pm On May 31, 2017
Keep on searching op, the right one dat wld love u truely is on d way
Re: Why Do Girls Detest Or Have Zero Trust On Good Looking Men by bamdly(m): 4:16pm On May 31, 2017
na yahoo boyz dem like
Re: Why Do Girls Detest Or Have Zero Trust On Good Looking Men by akintho(m): 4:26pm On May 31, 2017
cerowo:
Keep on searching op, the right one dat wld love u truely is on d way

you can actually be the right one for Op...what do you think?
Re: Why Do Girls Detest Or Have Zero Trust On Good Looking Men by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 31, 2017
There are two types of good looking men.
1. The ones that are good looking and know it. The ones that get very upset if you reject them - the sense of entitlement is unbelievable with this type.
2. They are very good looking but are quite modest about it. They are alarmed by any female attention their are the ones you hardly come across. If you do thank your lucky stars.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Detest Or Have Zero Trust On Good Looking Men by cerowo(f): 4:44pm On May 31, 2017
akintho:

you can actually be the right one for Op...what do you think?
Nah, i am nt d one 4 op, am taken already... Your sister will dokiss
Re: Why Do Girls Detest Or Have Zero Trust On Good Looking Men by Alphamale2017(m): 4:52pm On May 31, 2017
I am a victim of this so I perfectly understand. you have to keep convincing them .
Re: Why Do Girls Detest Or Have Zero Trust On Good Looking Men by akintho(m): 9:45am On Jun 01, 2017
cerowo:

Nah, i am nt d one 4 op, am taken already... Your sister will dokiss

taken where??...married??..except that..though nothing is wrong if Op crosses my sister's path..
Re: Why Do Girls Detest Or Have Zero Trust On Good Looking Men by cerowo(f): 9:48am On Jun 01, 2017
akintho:

taken where??...married??..except that..though nothing is wrong if Op crosses my sister's path..
Married! Nah...buh taken...lols...
Op wld b more better 4 yr sister
Re: Why Do Girls Detest Or Have Zero Trust On Good Looking Men by Jaynom(m): 9:53am On Jun 01, 2017
hunniebun:

why?
that I do not know!

This your theory is applicable to women too
Re: Why Do Girls Detest Or Have Zero Trust On Good Looking Men by akintho(m): 9:56am On Jun 01, 2017
cerowo:
Married! Nah...buh taken...lols... Op wld b more better 4 yr sister
you're not taken sister...until you're married accept.lol
Re: Why Do Girls Detest Or Have Zero Trust On Good Looking Men by cerowo(f): 10:27am On Jun 01, 2017
akintho:

you're not taken sister...until you're married accept.lol
Everybdy is entitled 2 his/her meaning of taken, so let my 'taken' be..lol
Re: Why Do Girls Detest Or Have Zero Trust On Good Looking Men by Debbiepaul(f): 10:28am On Jun 01, 2017
kiss1 they are cheat 2 they are proud and arrogant 3 all the girls even married woman are always after them 4 they are so insensitive and thinks they are doing you a favour by dating you 5 in fact all this fine bobos know themselves.
Re: Why Do Girls Detest Or Have Zero Trust On Good Looking Men by Tianablaq: 3:17pm On Jun 01, 2017
I believe you are not meeting the right ones. Or Maybe you need to change your circle. There must be something they see in you that makes them perceive you as a cheat. A good girl know a good guy when she sees one and vice versa. You are leaving out an important information Sir
Re: Why Do Girls Detest Or Have Zero Trust On Good Looking Men by Fidecoo(m): 3:50pm On Jun 01, 2017
Xway:

, so what you guys are trying to tell us now is, "because a guy is fair,makes him automatically good look and must be accepted by every lady,abi"??.. ok oo, God help us, we the "dark and Un fair guys".
Re: Why Do Girls Detest Or Have Zero Trust On Good Looking Men by FitnessDoctor: 4:15pm On Jun 01, 2017
I have been there too.. when i tell a lady that i am single she will look at me like she seen a ghost..
but start going for ladies you truly love and not just because you want to beat the odds and get a girlfriend
Re: Why Do Girls Detest Or Have Zero Trust On Good Looking Men by FitnessDoctor: 4:18pm On Jun 01, 2017
Debbiepaul:
kiss1 they are cheat 2 they are proud and arrogant 3 all the girls even married woman are always after them 4 they are so insensitive and thinks they are doing you a favour by dating you 5 in fact all this fine bobos know themselves.
grin grin grin grin grin grin Calm down...
Re: Why Do Girls Detest Or Have Zero Trust On Good Looking Men by bigcp(m): 4:42pm On Jun 01, 2017
My Guy...no be ur pix i de see like this so?

4get that tin bro...U na badt Guy....
maybe not now...but later in d future...

Ok...Mr Op...it is what it is...d same way most guys see d pretty girls (girls with good fashion sense) as d unserious/philandering type.. (with more dan 2 or 3 boyfriends... most times true)..d same way de look at d cute brothers as players(brothers with good dress sense)....sometimes true also..because when u r cute d opposite sex usually find u very attracted...WHO NO LIKE FINE THINGS?...expecially wen u got d Game...

SO DON'T BLAME THEM...IT IS WHAT IT IS...

Nowadays u don't need to be very cute 2 b considered a player...just get small money..n u come sabi package urself....dem don de see u as a player b that (that's what most girls think)...They all see me as a player...i don't know why..they normally say i got d player's look...d way I dress...d way i walk n talk...i mean i just don't get it...but it is what it is...so i just don't care anymore...because what dey say doesn't stop me frm getting d kind of girl i wnt...so i think it's up to u...e de ur hand bro...

being handsome wouldn't stop u frm getting a nice pretty girl as girlfriend...WHEN U GOT D GAME....U GOT D FAME....being cute its a big plus n not a minus...maybe u r missing something....I'm just sayin'

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Yearning For Me, You Must Love Sex If You Want To Marry Me!!! / This Is Why After God, You Should Fear Women. / Fvck Sex Doll, Women Rocks!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.