Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,922 members, 7,806,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

BB Q10 Download Issues - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / BB Q10 Download Issues (702 Views)

Sgs Note2, Bb Q10 & Q20 Needed In Lagos Island Or Ore Ondo / Bb Q10 For Sale / Gta San Andreas Playing Smoothly On A Bb Q10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BB Q10 Download Issues by toastedbread: 4:08pm On May 31, 2017
i find it very hard to download movies from fztv and o2tv. whenever i click on the download link, it plays the video.
any fix?

also, how do i get alternative browsers (like operamini, uc) to replace the default one?
Re: BB Q10 Download Issues by sinaj(f): 4:27pm On May 31, 2017
u can take operamini from anoda fone via xender.
Re: BB Q10 Download Issues by toastedbread: 4:29pm On May 31, 2017
sinaj:
u can take operamini from anoda fone via xender.

what's your phone version?
the operamini & ucbrowser won't work.
Re: BB Q10 Download Issues by chineduace(m): 6:03pm On May 31, 2017
toastedbread:
i find it very hard to download movies from fztv and o2tv. whenever i click on the download link, it plays the video.
any fix?

also, how do i get alternative browsers (like operamini, uc) to replace the default one?
First of all, your phone should have OS version 10.2 and above.
get the apk file of any android app, and install it as it supports almost all android apps including operamini ucbrowser etc.
concerning your downloads, you need some tricks. you may have to click and hold the link, copy the link out and paste it on another tab or a different browser, but the best way is to use an android download manager which you can search for and install on your phone. what ever works for you... enjoy
Re: BB Q10 Download Issues by sinaj(f): 10:48pm On May 31, 2017
toastedbread:

what's your phone version? the operamini & ucbrowser won't work.
It works for me

(1) (Reply)

Mtn And Data / Airtel Tarrifs / Need Help On Type Of Phone To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.