Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,369 members, 7,800,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels (22803 Views)

See The “7 Types Of Prostitutes” In Nigeria No 4 Will Shock You. / Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels by AnnaGray(f): 7:50pm On May 31, 2017
This appears to be a scientific study by the author who visited many brothels hundreds and hundreds of times over the years.
It turns out, the girls can all be classified into seven categories.

But at the end of the day, he still goes for the pretty one.

So there are really only two types.

1) the pretty one that seems nice.
2) the rest of the fish.

cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 31, 2017
The lazy ones with big nyash
Dnt be deceived by dia looks,the slim ones get rejected but NA dem Bleep pass.
All those booty hoes do is lie down like coffin and open dia septic tank fr u to chook preek
The slim ones will Bleep u upandan u will b sextisfied.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 31, 2017
Here to read comments by the 'holy holy' people

1 Like

Re: Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 31, 2017
obontami:
THE MONEY-OVERZEALOUS ONES: These ones are the type you don't pray to encounter. They are the most annoying and selfish hoes on this planet earth - they don't bother about their customers satisfaction all they want is your money. The hoes that falls in this category, one are the ones you thrust your dick into their pussy like 5times they will be asking you "u never release?" they wants you to ejaculate fast so she can take another customer in to collect that one's money too. Without satisfying them. Shes always about the money

How to know this one she will be everywhere in the brothel. Trying to seduce each and every guy in the brothel to have sex with her. You will also see her dancing up and down with beer or any kind of alcohol in her hand and she smokes and talks a lot too.

Lol ,I can relate to this category...

1 Like

Re: Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels by obontami: 10:42pm On May 31, 2017
crazysaint:

Lol ,I can relate to this category...

Respect, my nairaland day one niggar!!!

4 Likes

Re: Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels by Oyindidi(f): 10:43pm On May 31, 2017
obontami:

Respect, my nairaland day one niggar!!!
why you disappear?
Re: Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels by UEDIBO: 10:50pm On May 31, 2017
cute
makydebbie:
LOL, for guys who patronize prostitutes. wink
Re: Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels by obontami: 10:51pm On May 31, 2017
Oyindidi:
why you disappear?
kiss kiss kiss

I go drink and fuccck grin
Re: Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels by Oyindidi(f): 10:52pm On May 31, 2017
obontami:
kiss kiss kiss
I go drink and fuccck grin
E nor dey pain you? tongue
Re: Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels by obontami: 10:55pm On May 31, 2017
ceejayx:
The lazy ones with big nyash
Dnt be deceived by dia looks,the slim ones get rejected but NA dem Bleep pass.
All those booty hoes do is lie down like coffin and open dia septic tank fr u to chook preek
The slim ones will Bleep u upandan u will b sextisfied.

Bros, you never jam better big booty Okpo wey go fucck like say she wan wound you. You know people differs. Some big booty hoes are lazy while some are crazy in bed, My brother. I actually understand you perfectly. smiley
Re: Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels by obontami: 10:57pm On May 31, 2017
Oyindidi:
E nor dey pain you? tongue

You mean my prick? grin
Re: Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels by Oyindidi(f): 11:00pm On May 31, 2017
obontami:

You mean my prick? grin
Lol, if I talk now them go say I too bad. grin I no know watin to call your own jare
Re: Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 31, 2017
obontami:

Bros, you never jam better big booty Okpo wey go fucck like say she wan wound you. You know people differs. Some big booty hoes are lazy while some are crazy in bed, My brother. I actually understand you perfectly. smiley
Its rather unfortunate I never jam BBH wey sabi Bleep well maybe I will get lucky someday but for now I stick with d athletes.
Re: Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels by obontami: 11:25pm On May 31, 2017
Oyindidi:
lol, if I talk now them go say I too bad.grin I no know watin to call your own jare

Talk joooor! grin
Re: Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels by Oyindidi(f): 11:26pm On May 31, 2017
obontami:

Talk joooor! grin
Nogrin
Re: Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels by obontami: 11:26pm On May 31, 2017
ceejayx:

Its rather unfortunate I never jam BBH wey sabi Bleep well maybe I will get lucky someday but for now I stick with d athletes.

I understand you perfectly. My brother. grin

1 Like

Re: Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels by obontami: 11:28pm On May 31, 2017
Oyindidi:
Nogrin

I wee tell my mummy for you. tongue grin cheesy
Re: Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels by obontami: 11:29pm On May 31, 2017
AnnaGray:
This appears to be a scientific study by the author who visited many brothels hundreds and hundreds of times over the years.
It turns out, the girls can all be classified into seven categories.

But at the end of the day, he still goes for the pretty one.

So there are really only two types.

1) the pretty one that seems nice.
2) the rest of the fish.

cheesy
I think I prefer the rookies and big booties! Lol! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels by Oyindidi(f): 11:30pm On May 31, 2017
obontami:

I wee tell my mummy for you. tongue grin cheesy
Go sleep, I believe e nor dey water
Re: Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels by obontami: 11:52pm On May 31, 2017
SmartPunter:
The ones that apply lubricant in their punny so you can cum fast some of them will be chewing gum while you re thrusting... All they care is release quick...

If you pay dem better money and relate with them well dem go fucck you well.

I) buy her drink.

II) tell her fine she is and how her shape is so cool. Believe me. She will be blushing.

III) ask how her day is going and shes coping.

Iv) pay her a Lil bit above the average money they charge. If necessary dash her small change like 5h without fuckkking her. She go like you pass her papa!

Mind you, if you want to fuccck another hoe in that particular hotel don't let your regular customer know. Cause if she knows she will hate you more than her worst enemy. Because ashewo can jealous pass any body for this world! #Fact!

14 Likes

Re: Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels by obontami: 11:53pm On May 31, 2017
Oyindidi:
Go sleep, I believe e nor dey water

Meaning? undecided
Re: Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 01, 2017
obontami:
THE UGLY ONES: These ones are divided in two parts

i) -the one that's ugly and not endowed. She knows she got nothing appealing so she wanna satisfy her customers in order to keep them with good character.

II) -and also the one that's ugly and endowed she feels her endowment will make men seek for her sevice so she doesn't care about her behavior.

Some very ugly dames still fall into the money-monger and bitter category o, ugly is not criteria for good behavior. Lol
Re: Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels by brandydaniells(m): 12:39pm On Jun 01, 2017
come op shey o fe oya werey ni? angry
Re: Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 01, 2017
obontami:

I was actually coming to that part it's a good thing you mentioned that category of brothel hoes. Most of them have pot belly, stretch marks, and bleached skin.

Bless up bro. Call lalasti.clala to push this thread to the front page. cool

CC sunny.mornin ak481 abbey.ology88 paulkillerman stic.kel ftb.oy oluw.asheun94 crazy.saint lordofs.amosa smell.ymouth hmzi Hateu.2
I see you my Man cool Nice writeup..
Re: Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels by AK481(m): 3:22pm On Jun 01, 2017
obontami:

I was actually coming to that part it's a good thing you mentioned that category of brothel hoes. Most of them have pot belly, stretch marks, and bleached skin.

Bless up bro. Call lalasticlala to push this thread to the front page. cool

CC sunnymornin ak481 abbeyology88 paulkillerman stickel ftboy oluwasheun94 crazysaint lordofsamosa smellymouth hmzi Hateu2

2 Likes

Re: Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels by obontami: 6:34pm On Jun 01, 2017
AK481 post=57091906n:

Haha! Why u dey spy? grin
Re: Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels by moorevic(m): 2:11pm On Jun 09, 2017
obontami:
THE ROOKIE :The ones are new In the game of prostitution. These type are the ones, one heartless 'aunty' brought from the village to Lagos by promising them and their parents that they'll take care of them by sending them to school or they will learn a trade when they get to the city.

They will actually get to know about their fate of being a prostitute when they have no choice. Mind you - they know nothing about prostitution( as in the pros and cons) They have strict instructions from the madam about the money they are to deliver, either daily or weekly.

They are divided into two categories

i) The ones that are brought to the city by thier madam. They deliver to their madam.

II) the ones that are brought to the city by a friend that is IN the business of prostitution. They are the owner of the money they makes.

How to read these ones: They are shy,not lively, They stay at the back of the brothel and dark places. They can't look your face even when u talking to them.

This type when you fucck them you'll enjoy thier pussy cause most of them has tight pussy.
Op Op you be confirm olodo and male prostitute. congrates sha

1 Like

Re: Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
this op is tight. very detailed. but why are most okpo fat-bellied?
Re: Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels by obontami: 6:12pm On Jun 09, 2017
moorevic:

Op Op you be confirm olodo and male prostitute. congrates sha

Olodo! grin
Re: Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 02, 2017
lalasticlala,seun...make una come see better thread na
Re: Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels by Fadiga24(m): 11:29pm On Sep 02, 2017
My eyes have seen my ears... different kinds of Oloshos shocked

Eyelashes... I hate eyelashes, whenever I see you, I bypass. cool

1 Like

Re: Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels by KendrickAyomide: 6:39am On Oct 28, 2018
obontami:

If you pay dem better money and relate with them well dem go fucck you well.

I) buy her drink.

II) tell her fine she is and how her shape is so cool. Believe me. She will be blushing.

III) ask how her day is going and shes coping.

Iv) pay her a Lil bit above the average money they charge. If necessary dash her small change like 5h without fuckkking her. She go like you pass her papa!

Mind you, if you want to fuccck another hoe in that particular hotel don't let your regular customer know. Cause if she knows she will hate you more than her worst enemy. Because ashewo can jealous pass any body for this world! #Fact!
Boss, Can The Lubricated Condom Burst In Like 6 Mins Of Sex? Not Hard Sex

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Sets Ex-girlfriend’s Property Ablaze For Quitting Relationship / What Can One Do About A Snoring Partner? / Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.