Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Riz – Rescue Me (haiti Tribute Song) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Riz – Rescue Me (haiti Tribute Song) (1231 Views)

Ashes- Tribute Song From MI To Aluu4- Lyrics Included. / First Tribute Song To Mc Loph Is Out - Pain In My Heart / Wyclef Jean Considers Running For President Of Haiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Riz – Rescue Me (haiti Tribute Song) by HueyFlyger: 5:05am On Jan 18, 2010

In the light of the tragic event that happened in Haiti and to the people of Haiti, Riz a Nigerian artist based in the United States has written and recorded this song to pay tribute to those that lost their lives. Here is the tag that came with the song.

LISTEN/DOWNLOAD
Re: Riz – Rescue Me (haiti Tribute Song) by bjmighty(m): 9:38am On Jan 20, 2010
Oh my gawd! This song made my girl cry like a baby. Please, anyone got any other song from this dude should pls upload on rapidshare or somewhere.
Re: Riz – Rescue Me (haiti Tribute Song) by montelik(m): 7:02pm On Jan 20, 2010
Very moving. He could make a video and try to use it to raise funds. Its a strong and moving song. Obama's words in the middle were quite powerful too. The lyrics are quite simple but yet still strong. Overall a worthy effort.

(1) (Reply)

Naeto C Vs Mi. Who's Better & Who Reps Naija More? / Rihanna Navy Reacts To Chris Brown Look Alike In ‘we Found Love’ Video / Tuface Vs Dbanj - Who's Your Take

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.