Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:32 PM

9 Things To Know If You Want To Marry Ekiti Guy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 9 Things To Know If You Want To Marry Ekiti Guy (4730 Views)

Woman Who Wants To Marry Her Son's Friend In Gombe Sent To Prison / My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. / 9 Things You Can Relate To If You Have Followed Your Mother To The Market Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Things To Know If You Want To Marry Ekiti Guy by Oloniyan(m): 7:01pm On May 31, 2017
I don't know who wrote this though .

9 Things You Need To Know If You Want To Marry An *EKITI MAN.*

If you are presently in a relationship or planning to marry from Ekiti state, this is a must read for you. Marrying an Ekiti man could be seen as doing yourself a ‘big’ favour. Generally, Ekiti men are great to marry.

1. They Are Great Lovers
Ekiti men are wonderful lovers; they can love a woman to a fault. Trust me, an Ekiti man is an unbeatable lover boy.

2. They Are Naturally Faithful
Ekiti guys are naturally faithful. It seems they were born, fed, and trained to be faithful. So single ladies, you might “wanna” consider Ekiti “Bobo” as you will not need to have any problem with trusting him. He will not cheat on you.

3. They are unrepentantly stubborn
Exactly, you heard me right. I actually told you earlier that they have their good and bad sides.

4. You Will Pound Yam
If you are a lady with a stainless hand that can’t work (pound), please keep off. Ekiti people’s favourite food is pounded yam and they delight so much in it.

5. They Love Repeating Words.
An Ekiti man can repeat the same statement several times.

6. They Have Respect For Elders
You will never see Ekiti man disregard an elder. This makes them respect their in-laws very well. They don’t treat their in-laws anyhow.

7. They Don’t Divorce Their Spouses
Isn’t that a plus for them in this world where divorce is very cheap? No matter what, Ekiti men hold their marriage very dear to heart so you cannot see them threatening their wife for divorce or filing for divorce.

8. They Don’t Hide Their Feelings.
Ekiti man will never hide his feelings from you. They say it as it is and as they feel. He is never scared of you criticising or nailing him.

9. They Love Reading
Ekiti people are generally known for their academic prowess. They just love reading, remember in the record, they have the highest number of Professors.

So, what are you waiting for ladies?

You might want to consider the next Ekiti guy. #kikikikikikikiki laughing in ekiti.

credit.... https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=772260256283920&id=100004998576351

cc...lalasticlala....ishilove obinoscopy mynd44 seun

2 Likes

Re: 9 Things To Know If You Want To Marry Ekiti Guy by Mhissgaga(f): 7:39pm On May 31, 2017
I agree with Number four..but who has the strength to pound yam self

2 Likes

Re: 9 Things To Know If You Want To Marry Ekiti Guy by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 31, 2017
somebody really needs a wife.
Re: 9 Things To Know If You Want To Marry Ekiti Guy by auntysimbiat(f): 7:59pm On May 31, 2017
OK , cool
Re: 9 Things To Know If You Want To Marry Ekiti Guy by sisisioge: 8:00pm On May 31, 2017
grin grin grin

cc: Madepatra...Mrs Ekiti grin
Re: 9 Things To Know If You Want To Marry Ekiti Guy by Oloniyan(m): 8:47pm On May 31, 2017
Jhuniyour:

lol. .... I've gotten mine already... from Ekiti Efon
Re: 9 Things To Know If You Want To Marry Ekiti Guy by Oloniyan(m): 8:47pm On May 31, 2017
Jhuniyour:

lol. .... I've gotten mine already... from Ekiti Efon
Re: 9 Things To Know If You Want To Marry Ekiti Guy by Oloniyan(m): 8:48pm On May 31, 2017
Mhissgaga:
I agree with Number four..but who has the strength to pound yam self

which shows you are either from ekiti or married to one
Re: 9 Things To Know If You Want To Marry Ekiti Guy by Mhissgaga(f): 8:54pm On May 31, 2017
Oloniyan:

which shows you are either from ekiti or married to one

Am not..Am not married either but ve come across people from that state
Re: 9 Things To Know If You Want To Marry Ekiti Guy by Oloniyan(m): 8:57pm On May 31, 2017
Mhissgaga:

Am not..Am not married either but ve come across people from that state

wow!...._can you share me your little experience with them!
Re: 9 Things To Know If You Want To Marry Ekiti Guy by pr0blem: 9:14pm On May 31, 2017
Lol.... Ekiti men are cool sha

1 Like

Re: 9 Things To Know If You Want To Marry Ekiti Guy by Mhissgaga(f): 9:56pm On May 31, 2017
Oloniyan:

wow!...._can you share me your little experience with them!

They re nice people actually...
Re: 9 Things To Know If You Want To Marry Ekiti Guy by Udoka89: 2:18am On Jun 01, 2017
All this qualities are seen in only the slightly older generations of ekiti men. I served there and their younger ones may be apart from the loving pounded yam don't have any of those traits.
Re: 9 Things To Know If You Want To Marry Ekiti Guy by luscioustrish(f): 12:45pm On Jun 01, 2017
Lol.. I know just one person from there.

HE'S THE BEST!
Re: 9 Things To Know If You Want To Marry Ekiti Guy by Noylax(m): 4:50pm On Jun 01, 2017
You are right... that's my state.
Re: 9 Things To Know If You Want To Marry Ekiti Guy by theodara001(f): 9:18pm On Jun 01, 2017
Noted
Re: 9 Things To Know If You Want To Marry Ekiti Guy by MissIndependent(f): 10:15pm On Jun 01, 2017
Number 2 is a lie undecided
Re: 9 Things To Know If You Want To Marry Ekiti Guy by Oloniyan(m): 10:47pm On Jun 01, 2017
MissIndependent:
Number 2 is a lie undecided

guess you've fallen victim right
Re: 9 Things To Know If You Want To Marry Ekiti Guy by walesalak(m): 7:47am On Jun 02, 2017
Op. Number 2 is d reverse.

But then. Number 10. They can pursue anything under skirt grin
Re: 9 Things To Know If You Want To Marry Ekiti Guy by doctorgold(m): 12:34am On Jun 08, 2017
A generalization gone too far.
True to some though.
Ironically, I am from ekiti state but I don't like pounded yam as such and even at that, if we have to eat pounded yam while growing, the males must pound it. *childhood lessons I learnt from dad*

Yes! We love reading but I think we lost out of the professor game years ago.

Cc swissheart

1 Like

Re: 9 Things To Know If You Want To Marry Ekiti Guy by Oloniyan(m): 12:21pm On Jun 08, 2017
doctorgold:
A generalization gone too far.
True to some though.
Ironically, I am from ekiti state but I don't like pounded yam as such and even at that, if we have to eat pounded yam while growing, the males must pound it. *childhood lessons I learnt from dad*

Yes! We love reading but I think we lost out of the professor game years ago.

Cc swissheart

same thing apply to me about the pounded yam hype. I rarely eats it though I like it.

for real we've lost out on the professorship issue
Re: 9 Things To Know If You Want To Marry Ekiti Guy by sexylemo: 3:04pm On Jun 08, 2017
Well, I know this. Association of Ekiti men's Wives grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How My Friend Slept With A Married Woman Unknown To Him That She's Married / Should A Woman Lie About Having A Child Outside Wedlock?? / ..........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.