Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

JAMB: You Do Not Have A Result Yet Issue - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB: You Do Not Have A Result Yet Issue (1909 Views)

Are You Writing This Year's Jamb ? You Need This!! / Utme 2018 If You Are Yet To Access Your 2018 Jamb, You Can Do Than Now / Jamb Released Results But Mine Shows No Result Yet.who Else? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAMB: You Do Not Have A Result Yet Issue by JerryQ: 7:38pm On May 31, 2017
Students who wrote JAMB in three different centers (PTI, BENCHHILL and CLASSICAL) in Warri are yet to see their results. They keep seeing 'you do not have a result yet' in their portal .This is amounting to thousands of students over here yet to see their results. It should be a center issue as all the students who wrote in these centers are affected. Do we have similar cases in other states? How can this be resolved?

Join the Whatsapp group so we fight together, we will be meeting in Warri next week to seek a way forward. NB: DO NOT PAY A DIME TO ANYONE ON THIS ISSUE, WE HAVE A PLAN JUST CONNECT.

Thanks
Re: JAMB: You Do Not Have A Result Yet Issue by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 31, 2017
I wrote in PTI... and yeah I still haven't seen my results yet .... The only issue that we faced was that towards the end of the exam... A box displaying "network failure" popped up and it affected everybody that hadn't submitted... This happened at about 5 minutes towards end of the exam...... Up until now I don't know what to think....
Re: JAMB: You Do Not Have A Result Yet Issue by BodePolScience: 8:07pm On May 31, 2017
Kemade highflyer Ile-Ife, students who wrote from Monday till the last day of the exam are yet to see their result. What could be done, any idea or solution pls?
Re: JAMB: You Do Not Have A Result Yet Issue by JerryQ: 9:21pm On May 31, 2017
@ Ife, it means we are not alone in Warri. Those students affected in Warri will be meeting next week to know the way forward if not resolved then.
Re: JAMB: You Do Not Have A Result Yet Issue by chibatov(m): 10:04pm On May 31, 2017
please where are we meeting and is there no whatsapp group to keep our selves close?
Re: JAMB: You Do Not Have A Result Yet Issue by Mbenzy(m): 10:07pm On May 31, 2017
meeting? will u be sending someone to the head office of jamb to find answers for our delayed results?
Re: JAMB: You Do Not Have A Result Yet Issue by Mbenzy(m): 5:55am On Jun 01, 2017
sredweayol:
JAMB CBT 2017 Result Score Upgrading is still going on. Upgarde your Jamb low score result 280-360 now before the result correction portal close. Check & upgrade your 2017 jamb CBT score now from official, result not yet out, interested Candidates should call result rectification/correction portal Mr Desmond help-line - O 9 O 6 5 4 1 O 3 5 7 -now for Assistance .

Re: JAMB: You Do Not Have A Result Yet Issue by kparozzy: 6:01am On Jun 01, 2017
Me too o i wrote on monday at warri city center o
Re: JAMB: You Do Not Have A Result Yet Issue by kparozzy: 6:05am On Jun 01, 2017
I think u mean all centers in warri coz those who wrote at warri college r still experiencing the same thing
Re: JAMB: You Do Not Have A Result Yet Issue by moderatedguy: 6:32am On Jun 01, 2017
PTI,COLLEGE OF EDUCATION WARRI,BENCHILL SCHOOL,AND CLASSICAL.All the students that wrote in these centers from 15th till the end of the exams had no result.If u were affected you can text ur phone number to enapoklassic@gmail.com.We will send u details on the way forward.We are actually planning to go to JAMB office Abuja with details of affected students.
Re: JAMB: You Do Not Have A Result Yet Issue by Mbenzy(m): 6:40am On Jun 01, 2017
moderatedguy:
PTI,COLLEGE OF EDUCATION WARRI,BENCHILL SCHOOL,AND CLASSICAL.All the students that wrote in these centers from 15th till the end of the exams had no result.If u were affected you can text ur phone number to enapoklassic@gmail.com.We will send u details on the way forward.We are actually planning to go to JAMB office Abuja with details of affected students.
dis days, it isn't hard to spot a hungry Nigerian trying so hard to get his next meal from fraud...
Re: JAMB: You Do Not Have A Result Yet Issue by GEJDHERO: 7:04am On Jun 01, 2017
Mbenzy:
dis days, it isn't hard to spot a hungry Nigerian trying so hard to get his next meal from fraud...
Another slowpoke spotted.Do u have another idea MR?
Re: JAMB: You Do Not Have A Result Yet Issue by neeyah212(f): 8:30am On Jun 01, 2017
BodePolScience:
Kemade highflyer Ile-Ife, students who wrote from Monday till the last day of the exam are yet to see their result. What could be done, any idea or solution pls?
My younger sister wrote her exam in this same Kemade school also and she's yet to see her result. She did hers on the 15th of May. I don't understand why the whole centre was affected.
Re: JAMB: You Do Not Have A Result Yet Issue by JerryQ: 11:02am On Jun 01, 2017
moderatedguy:

ohhhh! COE is affected also, i see. We will fight this through, lets just wait till next week.
Re: JAMB: You Do Not Have A Result Yet Issue by JerryQ: 9:42pm On Jun 01, 2017
Join the fight, Whatsapp group building up.
Re: JAMB: You Do Not Have A Result Yet Issue by Tegasmoney(m): 9:52pm On Jun 01, 2017
I wrote at Benchill Schools Warri,up till now no result yet..Pls add me to the group 07032863173..
Re: JAMB: You Do Not Have A Result Yet Issue by LOC1(m): 10:48pm On Jun 01, 2017
I must commend this move.I wrote at College of Education, Warrior since 18th and no result here.
Re: JAMB: You Do Not Have A Result Yet Issue by MaestroZeus(m): 10:49pm On Jun 01, 2017
send d group invite..or u can kindly add me 07034377932
Re: JAMB: You Do Not Have A Result Yet Issue by JerryQ: 9:10am On Jun 02, 2017
We will be meeting on Tuesday next week in Warri if situation persist. Send me a message on Whatsapp to Join the group for better infor.
Re: JAMB: You Do Not Have A Result Yet Issue by JerryQ: 9:17am On Jun 02, 2017
or Join with the link: ht
Re: JAMB: You Do Not Have A Result Yet Issue by modejima(f): 10:47am On Jun 02, 2017
I wrote mine on 15th of may(Monday) and up till today am yet to get my result, I wrote at Abeokuta. Wld like to join d group, we all need an answer for our results not been out almost three weeks now, most people having dis issue, are those who wrote on dis 15th of may. Jamb shld mk fins write, we all depend on dis jamb result.
Re: JAMB: You Do Not Have A Result Yet Issue by JerryQ: 8:02pm On Jun 03, 2017
We are meeting on Tuesday in Warri by 1pm at Shopright. Join the Group, Join the fight.
Re: JAMB: You Do Not Have A Result Yet Issue by chibatov(m): 9:46pm On Jun 03, 2017
i wrote at classical tuesday 16th 7:00 am please add me 07050796115
Re: JAMB: You Do Not Have A Result Yet Issue by JerryQ: 8:28am On Jun 05, 2017
Hello JAMBITES.
We have waited three weeks for our JAMB results in Warri yet We keep seeing no results yet. It has been a painful wait as we kept checking on our portal to see a testimony which hasn’t happened to this time. What went wrong that all the students who wrote in Warri could not get their results? Whose fault is it that we have been subjected to a painful situation? They are now telling us that those whose results are withheld did exam malpractice. How can you tell us that everyone who wrote in Warri in those 7days did Exam malpractice. This is not right, something is definitely wrong and no one wants to speak about it.
Its time we speak to the JAMB registrar, at least let him tell us what happened. We will be meeting tomorrow Tuesday (6/6/2017) at Airport Road Junction round about by 1pm (Prompt) to get answers to our questions. Every affected student is to turn- up for this event because together we are better. Come with Your printed JAMB Slip. Don’t be late, see you there. You can Join the Whatsapp group via.
Pls Share on Whatsapp. Thanks
Re: JAMB: You Do Not Have A Result Yet Issue by seunlly(m): 8:41am On Jun 05, 2017
JerryQ:
Students who wrote JAMB in three different centers (PTI, BENCHHILL and CLASSICAL) in Warri are yet to see their results. They keep seeing 'you do not have a result yet' in their portal .This is amounting to thousands of students over here yet to see their results. It should be a center issue as all the students who wrote in these centers are affected. Do we have similar cases in other states? How can this be resolved?

Join the Whatsapp group so we fight together, we will be meeting in Warri next week to seek a way forward (08037336005). NB: DO NOT PAY A DIME TO ANYONE ON THIS ISSUE, WE HAVE A PLAN JUST CONNECT.

Thanks

MOD, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
u think this will enter front page.
I don't think so
Re: JAMB: You Do Not Have A Result Yet Issue by Collinz2(m): 9:50am On Jun 05, 2017
Mmm
Re: JAMB: You Do Not Have A Result Yet Issue by Collinz2(m): 9:51am On Jun 05, 2017
Harreeseen:
I wrote in PTI... and yeah I still haven't seen my results yet .... The only issue that we faced was that towards the end of the exam... A box displaying "network failure" popped up and it affected everybody that hadn't submitted... This happened at about 5 minutes towards end of the exam...... Up until now I don't know what to think....
i wrote in PTI also and no result yet

(1) (Reply)

Federal Government College Port Harcourt Election Holds 2/dec/17 / I Am Having University Issues, Please Come In. / Why Are Asian Student More Focused And Academically Ahead Than Americans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.