Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Fallen Angels: Untold - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Fallen Angels: Untold (1977 Views)

Our Beautiful Angels / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). / The Untold Story Of Adam And Eve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fallen Angels: Untold by abilshay(m): 9:41pm On May 31, 2017
Under no circumstances should this story should be considered real.

Disclaimer: Readers are responsible for what ever reason they have to belief this fictional story.
______

This fictional story is a put together by Read or Die Comics conjuctioned with Prime Insane Universe.
_______
Names of Angels used here either fallen or not, are real.
_______
Under no conditions, should this write up be duped or re-broadcasted. EXCEPT with the knowledge of the author
________

Mistakes are inevitable. It will be much more appreciated if you guys could pull some string of encouragement and views about the Write up.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Fallen Angels: Untold by Cloud007: 10:00pm On May 31, 2017
Sugar.....

Fire the first salvo already cool

Re: Fallen Angels: Untold by abilshay(m): 10:57pm On May 31, 2017
First let get you familiar with our main string characters of both Fallen Angels and Arch Angels.
______
Hold your breath.
______
This story will be talking about Lucifer. Chained and casted into JUDECCA on of the 7th Circle of Hell.
_____
Fallen Angels include:
1. Abezethibou
2. Anane the 4th Son
3. Chazaqiel
4. Azazel
5. Dante
6. Gamigin
7. Prometheus
8. Nelcheal
9. Vassago.
What role have they got to play.
All references made from the Book of Enoch.
______
Arch Angels:
1. Michael
2. Uriel
3. Raphael
4. Gabriel
5. Remiel the angel who fell from grace
6. Raguel
7. Sariel
8. Phanuel.
_________
Now take your breath
Re: Fallen Angels: Untold by abilshay(m): 11:11pm On May 31, 2017
Thousands of years ago, God created the Heavens and Earth, to his fullness in Glory, but one among the higher angels became jealous before Father, he rebelled, made army angels for himself among which were Abezethibou, Prometheus, Anane, Chazaqiel, Azazel, Dante, Gamigin, Nelchael, Vassago and all lower angels which God created.
War broke out in Heaven, Lucifer and his army were cast down on Earth.
Now the lower angels were without form, only their spirit roamed about the realms of heaven, coming down to earth, admiring the human body, they possessed them.
Minority of the human population made it to a scavaged land, and made shelter for themselves.
Micheal and the rest of the Arch angels inclusive with some rank of higher angels.
Days later Father went missing, Lucifer seeing this as a great priviledge to rule.
While some higher angels remained neutral, taking no side, Michael and his trusted angels makes it their responsibilty to save mankind.
_______
IT BEGINS

2 Likes

Re: Fallen Angels: Untold by abilshay(m): 11:28pm On May 31, 2017
Your points of view on this story would be very much appreciated.

Thanks alot
Re: Fallen Angels: Untold by abilshay(m): 11:29pm On May 31, 2017
Deep down in Hades, Court of the Seven Circles. Wailing, gnashing, condemnation, weeping of different kind. This place of torment is the first part in which those who displeased Lucifer were thrown. The more souls here, the more chance of freedom it meant for Lucifer. This place is known as THE PURGATORY.
______
Lucifer himself, casted and chained deep down in the most scariest part of Hades, known as the seventh circle, otherwise called JUDECCA. Covered with deep darkness, frosing iceland, Father had subjected him to eternal suffering.
Demons roaming the world possessing human bodies.
______
"FATHER thinks he knows what best, he rules us, making us sing his praise and giving human authority over us, have you seen how he cherises his son Michael." Lucifer said to Anane.
"He made you the morning star, among us, he even made you the most precious among us" Anane replied, running his hands through the hairs of Lucifer, made with the finest and most precious stone.
Jealous was written on his face.
________

1 Like

Re: Fallen Angels: Untold by abilshay(m): 7:43am On Jun 01, 2017
"Get your hands off me, he claims you are his fourth son, have you seen how he treats Michael specially" Lucifer said, pacing between the cherubs wall lined with pure gold, tiled with brass.
Lucifer angrily walked out on Anane, when his discussion began to prove vain.
______
Weeks later, Lucifer had succeeded in gaining the trust of NINE angels, knowing fully well, Micheal and other sons won't be part of his rebellion.
_____
POST OF SOME ANGELS
1. Chazaqiel: 8th watcher of the 20leaders of 200fallen angels.

2. Azazel: controlled legions of lower angels assigned to him by God. To him all manner of sin were found.

3. Abezethibou: responsible for all art of craftiness and magic
_____

War broke out in heaven. Rebel rose agianst God, fighting till the last. The pure angels fought with dignity and prevailed against Lucifer and his angels; Micheal took it upon himself to send him into eternal banishment throwing him in the 7th Circle of Hades.

1 Like

Re: Fallen Angels: Untold by abilshay(m): 8:02am On Jun 01, 2017
A giant demon frozen mid-breast in ice at the Judecca. Lucifer has 3 faces and a pair of bat like wings affixed under each chin. As he beats his wings, he creates a cold wind that continues to freeze the ice surrounding him and other sinnets in the 7th Circles of Hell.
-_____
After the rebellion, the fallen angels came on Earth tormented man kind, Since Father was no longer where to be found. The realm to heaven became sealed.
Micheal and his set of pure angels were unable to return to heaven. They began to change to their human forms, protecting the last race of human kind. The Fallen angels waged war everyday determining to finish the whole earth since Father was to merciful
___
While some higher angels were neutral the defended no one and cared less
___
Micheal and his angels began to teach man kind art of wars, and preparing them for the great war to come,
Meanwhile a savior had been promised to save human race.
____
_____
______
_______

1 Like

Re: Fallen Angels: Untold by ashatoda: 10:17am On Jun 01, 2017
guy I am really in love with your plots regarding the stories you are currently writing here. I love mysticism and suspense my worry is that you must finish this. don't try and salivate my palate and abandon me like that I will fight back. oya continue
Re: Fallen Angels: Untold by abilshay(m): 7:35pm On Jun 01, 2017
"Micheal, we have a problem" One of the appointed leader, chosen to lead the human survivor called out.
____
Micheal had appointed some leader to oversee the activities of the city. Both in and out Likewise he created human soldiers to protect the city
____
"What's wrong?" Micheal asked.
"The boy, Pete, he left the city"
Hearing this Micheal spread his wings out, and flew over the city wall.
The wall had been made by The angels themselves. Standing about 18feet tall, wide enough at the top to cater for more than two heavy lorries.
____
Pete was one of the handpicked soldiers Micheal trained personally.
He was at about 6 feet tall, set of green eyes, all fixed into his oval face.
____
"Rapheal, meet me at the east wing, Pete left the city gate again" Micheal communicated through telepath.
___
"Brother, what makes you get so interested in the boy" Rapheal asked, as they flew.
"He has the markings on him"
"The chosen one"
"That is why we must guide his life diligently even if we must die" Micheal replied.

1 Like

Re: Fallen Angels: Untold by abilshay(m): 7:56pm On Jun 01, 2017
Pete had gone out early enough not to get detected by the city security cams, he knew how to play his card well.
____
"Hey" Pete shouted, at some set of lower angels, Cocking his double barreled gun.
"Haaaaa, human" The lower angels said running towards Pete.
"KABOOM, crack, KABOOM" Pete shot at them.
One of the lower angel furiously jumped at Pete. Pinning him to the wall with sharp talons like fingers about to slash his throat. Just immediatedly Micheal and Rapheal flew in.
"Possessed" Rapheal said moving towards the lower angel, who had let go off Pete.
"Archangel" The lower angel said, not looking directly at their eyes, fear was shown all over it face.
"Come closer" Micheal commanded. Bring out his sword from it shealth, made of Empyrean steel.
"Archangel please have mercy on me, I will leave never to return" the lower angel pleaded.
"Rebelious angels" Micheal said, thrusting his sword into the heart of the possessed body.
__
"Pete, why did you leave the city?" Rapheal asked.
Re: Fallen Angels: Untold by abilshay(m): 8:14pm On Jun 01, 2017
"wanted to know how good I had become" Pete replied scornfully
"You almost got yourself killed" Micheal shouted at him.
"Thank God you gat ma back" Pete replied bending down to pick his gun.
"And what makes you interested in me, like you give a damn" Pete said raising his voice at them.
Micheal moved closer to Pete rather irritated by the question.
"Because you are special" he said and took off.
"I guess you'd gimme a ride back to the city" Pete said signaling to Rapheal to spread his wings.
_____
At Hades, wailing were heard from different angles from the Purgatory.
Red hot flames with brimestone took over the entire Purgatory.
"15 of the possessed were killed today" Chazaqiel said feeling happy.
"Our victory is near" Azazel replied.
"Lucifer would be free finally to rule" Chazaqiel said facing Prometheus, who looked bothered.
"Brother, you look dull" he asked.
"The saviour, we have to get ride of him, before he comes for us"
"But we don't know him"
"I have a perfect plan" Prometheus said smilling
Re: Fallen Angels: Untold by abilshay(m): 10:28pm On Jul 10, 2017
From this point the story will fully begin to unfold it true self. Sorry for the very late updates.

Abilshay
Re: Fallen Angels: Untold by abilshay(m): 6:53pm On Nov 18, 2017
Okay.Sorry for the very late update. I promise to continue as quick as I can and end it well thanks. Watch out for my next story :The Thread
Re: Fallen Angels: Untold by abilshay(m): 10:22pm On Nov 18, 2017
Azazel stood in front of the giant gate of the city and laid down his sword. and knelt down raising his hands in a way of showing defeat. If this plan by Prometheus would actually work, but he had no reason to doubt the art work of deception itself.
"Arch angel" a soldier said running towards Michael on the training field. "We have a situation" he said and Michael followed immediately.
"Azazel" Michael groaned, spreading his wings and flew out of the city walls to meet his brother.
"To what do we owe this visit"Michael asked being careful in his words.
"I have come to lay down my weapon at your feet, ready to follow you back into war" Azazel said.
"If what you say is true, how do I know it is not one of your plans" Michael said drawing back his sword into it stealth, and moved towards Azazel.
"by this" Azazel said and drove his hand hard into Michael's stomach.
"Trust, never trust fallen angels, isnt that what father thought you, what a shame" Azazel said, holding Michael on the hair dragging him on the ground. He looked up towards the direction of the CCtv
"Uriel, Gabriel and you higher angels, your lord I have laying at my feet, lay down that human for his life" Azazel said, placing his Empyrean sword on Michael's neck, which began to burn on the contact with the sword.
"Now I am out of option " Gabriel said.
"So am I" Raphael replied angrily.
"wait your are a warrior I am but a messenger, " Gabriel replied angrily
"I have a plan" Pete said. "they want me, simple, let Michael fight one on one with that bitch, if he wins I go with him and if Michael wins, we huh, kill him" Pete said.
Re: Fallen Angels: Untold by abilshay(m): 10:36pm On Nov 18, 2017
Uriel tossed his Medusa coin In front of Azazel, soaring in the sky. this was a tradition of offering a man to man battle.
Azazel gladly picked it up, accepting the challenge and he left Michael who was almost out of existence.
"And who do I have to kill first for the boy", Azazel asked.
"I " Raphael replied, coming out from the city main entrance gate. fully girded in his armour, welding his sword gracefully.
at the top of the giant wall. Gabriel flew Pete, on it.
"I assume that is the saviour you rely on, he doesnt look ready to face the task ahead of him, how wicked father is" Azazel said.
Raphael rushed towards Azazel in full rage, swaying his sword towards Azazel's head. Azazel dodged it bending down and drove his sword straight into Raphael stomach.
"Have you forgotten I made the weapons in heaven, I thought you how to fight , I thought you all" Azazel shouted.
"Impossible" Michael said crawling on the ground moving towards Azazel.
Re: Fallen Angels: Untold by xaviercasmir(m): 9:25am On Nov 19, 2017
This story reminds me of a movie i watched DOMINION. Ride on bro
Re: Fallen Angels: Untold by abilshay(m): 11:00pm On Nov 19, 2017
"Pathetic"Azazel said, trampling Michael roughly to the ground.
"Gabriel, you have to help"Pete said, cocking his gun.
"I have no say here" Gabriel replied.
"Then get all higher Angels here, this is war" Pete said, hanging his grapple hook firmly against the wall and jumped down, to fad Azazel.
"Hey, you might have thought them but not me" Pete shouted and shot his gun at Azazel.
"How?" Azazel groaned falling to the ground.
"Ever heard of Empyrean Bullet, beetch".
The city gate came open, all unit soldiers about a thousand standing at alert. Uriel immediately ran forward to meet Pete
"Michael thought you well" He said, moving closer to Michael who had began to go limp. and lifted him in his hand and flew him into the city for treatment .

Pete faced the city gate entrance, facing the multitude before him, when he was suddenly swooped into the air, on Prometheus hand.
"Where is Pete "Michael asked facing Raphael
"They have him" He replied and noticed Michael mood was changed.
"You have affection for this human"
"Yes, about 20years back father sent Gabriel to bless his parents with him, specially because, they were devoted,and I was made his guardian angle, that is why he is my responsibility, and I have to get him back, or else" Michael paused
"What"
"Sameal, would be awakened" Michael finally concluded.
"Morningstar, my nightmare".
Re: Fallen Angels: Untold by Nicheey(m): 11:31pm On Nov 19, 2017
xaviercasmir:
This story reminds me of a movie i watched DOMINION.
Ride on bro

Same here,it seems op got his idea from that movie
Re: Fallen Angels: Untold by Nicheey(m): 11:34pm On Nov 19, 2017
Nice work op,I'm following ,try check out mine" ,impairable"
Re: Fallen Angels: Untold by abilshay(m): 7:51am On Nov 20, 2017
"we are both in bad shape"Raphael said, looking at his body that was healing slowly than usual
"I was thinking of sending Remiel" Michael replied
"Remiel fell from grace, his mind could be easily changed" Raphael said "Uriel, he is a strong as we are"
"No, he does things in a strange way, he could put our lives at risk, am sure you know that"Michael said
"Well we have no voice these humans can't protect themselves"
Uriel barged the door of the fallen angels Ariel, looking awful at the lustful sight before him, Prometheus in his usual immorality, Gamigin in wines
"Brother"Prometheus shouted, flying down.
"Give me the boy"Uriel ordered.
"Too fast, Anane has gotten what we need"He said, and waved at a lower angel who brought, Pete forward.
"Uriel, they took my blood for that monster" Pete said holding his broken arm.
"Your mistake" Uriel shouted, drawing out his sword, and in flash, brought Anane down to the ground. tearing him into two parts.
"You have drawn the battle line" Prometheus said, afraid of moving closer to Uriel.
"Where is Azazel" Uriel asked.
"Master business, you should be glad he is not around, to cut you down" Prometheus said.
Re: Fallen Angels: Untold by peterafo: 2:52pm On Apr 13, 2018
nice one bro... make u continue dis story...abeg
Re: Fallen Angels: Untold by devilmaycry1(m): 10:20am On May 09, 2018
nice one

(1) (Reply)

Kamsi - Episode 1. A Short Story Series. / The Bachelor's Night (A Short Romantic Story) / The Rise And Fall Of Derico ”nwa-mama” ( True Life Story ) – Final Episode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.