Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,240 members, 7,807,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

I Do Not Believe in God - Religion (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Do Not Believe in God (31591 Views)

Poll: Do you believe in God?

Yes: 81% (105 votes)
No: 18% (24 votes)
This poll has ended

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God? / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Do Not Believe in God by PastorAIO: 6:49pm On May 31, 2008
wisekid:

God is a puzzle ,we can speculate that God exist but nobody can judge it is true

Wise KID IS A wISE KID INDEED!!!!
Re: I Do Not Believe in God by welli(f): 9:54pm On May 31, 2008
it is totally impossible to make those who do not blive in GOD change their mentality without the help of the holyspirit nd may dat same holyspirit arrest you @ open ur eyes to knw wat u ought to knw.but let nl nd GOD bear me witness dat i used dis opportunity well.GOD IS REAL!!!HELL IS REAL!!! HEAVEN IS REAL!!!
Re: I Do Not Believe in God by manmustwac(m): 12:00pm On Feb 27, 2009
welli:

it is totally impossible to make those who do not blive in GOD change their mentality without the help of the holyspirit nd may dat same holyspirit arrest you @ open ur eyes to knw wat u ought to knw.but let nl nd GOD bear me witness dat i used dis opportunity well.GOD IS REAL!!!HELL IS REAL!!! HEAVEN IS REAL!!!!!
Can u prove that God is real when u haven't seen Him? Can u give me his address so i can go and visit him? Its you not me who needs to change your mentality. I bow for the way u religious fanatics fool yourselves!!!
Re: I Do Not Believe in God by Okijajuju1(m): 12:04pm On Feb 27, 2009
Anyone who believes in God, must believe in Vampires, werewolves, Easter bunny, Santa claus, Mermaids, Harry Porter e.t.c

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Do Not Believe in God by chikito1(f): 4:56pm On Feb 27, 2009
Na today, wey man dey start not to believe in God?

Believe or don't believe, who cares. All man chooses thier destiny.
Re: I Do Not Believe in God by Samtaraba: 6:57am On Mar 01, 2009
For those of you who do not believe in the existence of God may
God forgive you for your ignorance.I think you have not been exposed
to the genuine message of God. Please find any believing church and
worship with the believers.

Thank you.
Re: I Do Not Believe in God by benedictac(f): 10:21am On Mar 02, 2009
Ps 14:1 ¶ The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works; There is none that doeth good.
Re: I Do Not Believe in God by manmustwac(m): 10:39am On Mar 02, 2009
benedictac:

Ps 14:1 ¶ The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works; There is none that doeth good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdVucvo-kDU
Re: I Do Not Believe in God by Pelumiv(m): 9:01am On Mar 03, 2009
Act 1:20 says-for his invisible qualities are clearly seen 4rm d world's creature onward,because dey are perceived by d tins made,even his eternal power n Godship,so dat they are inexcusable.
Re: I Do Not Believe in God by Pelumiv(m): 10:03am On Mar 03, 2009
Act 1:20 says-for his invisible qualities are clearly seen 4rm d world's creature onward,because dey are perceived by d tins made,even his eternal power n Godship,so dat they are inexcusable.
Re: I Do Not Believe in God by KAG: 4:52pm On Mar 03, 2009
benedictac:

Ps 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, "there is no god", but the wise say it aloud. Therefore, let your thoughts on the issue be known, etc.
Re: I Do Not Believe in God by PurestBoy(m): 5:10pm On Mar 06, 2009
tHAT'S YOUR OWN PROBLEM IF YOU BELIEVE OR NOT
Re: I Do Not Believe in God by yoshimitsu(m): 5:22pm On Mar 06, 2009
[size=14pt]So far in the voting poll above, 18 fools do not believe in God. People tell me we should try to win christians, muslims to God. Bullshit, let them die and go to hell![/size]
Re: I Do Not Believe in God by EshuKemi: 5:57pm On Mar 06, 2009
I believe in god o! I dont want any wahala o! grin
Re: I Do Not Believe in God by manmustwac(m): 12:10am On Mar 07, 2009
mess Jesus:

I believe in god o! I dont want any wahala o! grin
So why the username Bleep Jesus? 
Re: I Do Not Believe in God by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 08, 2009
God 4give him, for he koweth NoT what he doeth or thinking.
Re: I Do Not Believe in God by ayodele123(m): 5:46pm On Oct 21, 2009
You dare ask where you are going for not believing in God?
Have you read Revelation 21:8 which says that the unbelieving will have their part in the lake of fire?
In your own interest,repent of your folly and turn to God.
You have the chance now because only the living can repent and there is no second chance in the grave.
I can see that you have allowed the god of this world to seduce your heart away from God.
REPENT NOW or else you will bite your fingers in HELL FIRE.
where are the philosophers of this age?where are the atheists?where is Hobbes,the celebrated author and atheist?
They are burning in HELL.
Re: I Do Not Believe in God by Kunbee: 3:03am On Oct 22, 2009
@OP congrats
Re: I Do Not Believe in God by onyfrank: 10:26pm On Aug 19, 2012
Please o o@poster, if i may ask. What do u mean by God? Answer b4 i coment
Re: I Do Not Believe in God by ooman(m): 4:31pm On Dec 21, 2012
There is no life after death, simple as that

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Do We Go Straight To Heaven After Death, Or After The Resurrection? / Worldly Targets Set By Churches: How My Friend Began Preaching Rubbish / Virgins Are A Burden, The Bible Doesn't Condemn Prostitution- Ghanaian Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.