Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,014 members, 7,803,363 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Fans React To Moet Abebe And Phyno Being Too Cozy In New Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans React To Moet Abebe And Phyno Being Too Cozy In New Photo (39760 Views)

Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo / Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga / Lilian Esoro And Bolanle Ninalowo Cozy In New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans React To Moet Abebe And Phyno Being Too Cozy In New Photo by sonofoluku: 12:32pm On Jun 01, 2017
gozzlin:
This Phyno tho, never been romantically linked with any girl. No baby mama, no girlfriend, no wife.

I'm compelled to assume he's gay. undecided

Not true,he previously fffuuvvvked my crush Yemi Alade.E pained me gang!
Re: Fans React To Moet Abebe And Phyno Being Too Cozy In New Photo by homirefacuny(m): 12:44pm On Jun 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry
Phyno be like

Okwa mpia ara gi aka now, ndi uwa asi na'm di bad!! undecided

Am an afonja, what does this mean?
Re: Fans React To Moet Abebe And Phyno Being Too Cozy In New Photo by greggng: 12:46pm On Jun 01, 2017
gozzlin:
This Phyno tho, never been romantically linked with any girl. No baby mama, no girlfriend, no wife.

I'm compelled to assume he's gay. undecided

You re just like Satan u love to tempt people. Na so people like you challenged me and I ended up being a baby papa. Leave phyno alone if you doubt him go ask yemi alade.
Re: Fans React To Moet Abebe And Phyno Being Too Cozy In New Photo by dederocs(m): 12:47pm On Jun 01, 2017
These bi-tches are over rated, just a typical mainland lousy girl to me
Re: Fans React To Moet Abebe And Phyno Being Too Cozy In New Photo by IBreakRules: 5:29pm On Jun 01, 2017
senatorizyking:

Hahahaha.... This one really got me #Hilarious
want it to get me too.. abeg help me translate
Re: Fans React To Moet Abebe And Phyno Being Too Cozy In New Photo by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 01, 2017
JamieNaij:
OAP and Video Host, Moet Abebe had Nigeria Musician, Phyno over for his NEW Single "If To Say" Radio Tour.

After the interview, they got so cozy, as Moet almost pinned Phyno to the wall.

See fans reactions:

CHECK SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/fans-react-to-moet-abebe-and-phyno.html
She is as short as in shortwave nd she wan get pikin wey go tall like Ezenunu FM
Re: Fans React To Moet Abebe And Phyno Being Too Cozy In New Photo by Emanodimo(m): 7:42pm On Jun 01, 2017
She needs it business or emotionally wise..
Re: Fans React To Moet Abebe And Phyno Being Too Cozy In New Photo by njelrapheal: 9:18am On Jun 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry
Phyno be like

Okwa mpia ara gi aka now, ndi uwa asi na'm di bad!! undecided
lol. Savage
Re: Fans React To Moet Abebe And Phyno Being Too Cozy In New Photo by senatorizyking(m): 10:08am On Jun 02, 2017
IBreakRules:
want it to get me too.. abeg help me translate
More like if phyno grabs her breast now the world will say phyno is bad
Re: Fans React To Moet Abebe And Phyno Being Too Cozy In New Photo by meobizy(f): 2:34am On Sep 06, 2018
This woman tries too hard to look sexy it's off-putting. I believe her body is built more for sports than sex or modeling.
Re: Fans React To Moet Abebe And Phyno Being Too Cozy In New Photo by Ayobami7(m): 4:58pm On Nov 04, 2018
this is my comment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uche Jombo, Rita Dominic, Kate Henshaw, Ike At Miss Nigeria 2019 Pageant (Photos / Korede Bello Blocks Fan On Twitter Over Joke (photos) / Checkout Ini Edo's Shoes Closet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.