Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest (35925 Views)

Why Japan Can’t Stop IPOB Members From Protesting Against Buhari – Ubani / Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) / Lauretta Onochie Protesting Against Jonathan's N140 Per Litre Of Fuel (Throwback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by Prince4mic: 3:45am On Jun 01, 2017
After it was learnt that Barr. Alabh George Turnah was arrested by the EFCC, youths gathered themselves and stormed the EFCC office to protest, describing Turnah's arrest as an act of injustice, saying he is a good man with a good heart. They stayed there singing demanding his unconditional release.

The EFCC South-South ZONAL head, Ishaq SALIHU, instead of pushing away the protesters, called them together and began to educate them.
These were his words:

" If I tell you all how this young man has contributed to the under development of your region, you youths you will be ashamed to be here. I believe George has so much to tell why EFCC is after him, now let me ask you,

1. Did George tell you that EFCC is after him because they found billions of naira in one Eluantaziba George ACCOUNT?, this is the account of his five years old daughter.

2. Did he also reveal to you all that huge sums of money amounting to billions were discovered in the accounts of the following companies owned by him without any traceable office except one or two?
A. KOLO CREEK PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY
B GEOHAM TELECOMS NIGERIA LIMITED
C. ADAKA BORO MARINE SERVICES NIGERIA LIMITED
D. TURNOIL NIGERIA LIMITED
E. TURNAH GLOBAL SERVICE LIMITED
F. EL-GODAMS GLOBAL SERVICE LIMITED
G. YENAGOA MALL LIMITED
H. SUGARLAND INTEGRATED FARMS LIMITED
I. CELTIC PRIDE ENGINEERING AND CONSTRUCTION LIMITED
J. CELTIC PRIDE INSTITUTE OF AGRICULTURAL STUDIES
K. BUILDING ASSOCIATE LIMITED.

3. Did he Tell you that the NDDC have furnished EFCC with details of his salaries and allowances while he served as SA to two MD's which was not even upto #30M?

4. Did he reveal to you that he collected a contract for the building of Ogbia Brotherhood village, which was awarded to one of his companies and money was paid in full, which he converted to mere renovation of the hall?

5. Did he reveal to you that in 2014, huge money running to billions was awarded to him for the organisation of a programme tagged 'Niger Delta peace carnival' a programme meant for the whole of Niger Delta was then converted into 'Goodluck Jonathan Cup for Ogbia Youths only' and then embezzled the funds?

6. Did he reveal that the EFCC have showed him various incriminating document from NDDC, detailing programs which he had collected funds for in the name of Niger Delta Youths running into billions, for programs which never held?

6. Did he tell you that he collected many funds to bring light to most of your communities in Ogbia? Do you have light? Did he revealed that the Kolo to Ogbia Electrification project awarded to one of his company was abandoned even when full payment has been made?

7. DID HE TELL YOU THAT THE NIGER DELTA VOLUNTEER PROGRAM DESIGNED TO EMPOWER 2000 YOUTHS OF THE REGION FOR 4 YEARS WITH A STIPEND OF 150K PER BENEFICIARY, THAT HE PAID 70K EACH, please multiply 80 by 2000, it will amount to #160,000,000 every month, which he was receiving for four years, amounting to about #7.6BN ? Now, we are still investigating if at all he employed the said 2,000 youths
These and many more facts we have in our possession, as time progresses, more will be revealed. Now i ask you, do you still think he was really a good man with a good heart?
Do you still think his intentions for ogbia people were good?
Do you think he is worth protesting for?
Because he gives you crumb from the billions he has stolen, is that enough to call him a good man?
Have you all pondered and ask yourself if Ogbia or the Youths would have been the same way it is now, if only he spent half of the money?
I ask you again, you think he is good for giving out crumbs? You think he is good for depriving you of what is yours? Don't your mother's and father's in the village deserve better life?
Next time before you join this kind of protest, ask yourself what his sources of income is as compared to his flamboyant life.
I will leave your conscience to communicate with you".
Immediately the EFCC south-south head ended his speech, the protesters were all cold, they could not utter a word again, one by one, they started dropping their placards, and before you know it, even his close associates who were all there, were shocked at the revelations, they too threw away their placards, everybody went back home.

307 Likes 52 Shares

Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by ajigiteri(m): 3:51am On Jun 01, 2017
Nigeria is a long seasonal comic movie watch and laugh at around the world.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by abdullahI24: 3:51am On Jun 01, 2017
This calibre of case makes me sad when I remember jungle justice is not in our penal/criminal code. 5 years old with BILLIONS 4 account ti yeah!! I salute.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by MysticalTee(m): 4:37am On Jun 01, 2017
If all allegations are true, I guess he's investing in his stomach. See belle!

137 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by okosodo: 4:47am On Jun 01, 2017
If true, this is the first legitimate arrest EFCC has done without propaganda

113 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by jhydebaba(m): 5:01am On Jun 01, 2017
Polithiefians cheesy
Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by Jayson1: 5:04am On Jun 01, 2017
They only see corrupt men in the SS, but the NE and NW are free from their search.

A round of applause to the bias EFCC.

See them jumping into my mention like grasshoppers. grin

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by Jbleenk: 5:10am On Jun 01, 2017
Booked before trolls step in thread
Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by jtjohn(m): 5:11am On Jun 01, 2017
if all this allegation is true, that means this man is worst than the devil. What does he really want to use this accumulation of wealth for.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by rottennaija(m): 5:13am On Jun 01, 2017
Jayson1:
They only see corrupt men in the SS, but the NE and NW are free from their search.

May God have mercy on you

231 Likes 10 Shares

Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by Mustay(m): 5:14am On Jun 01, 2017
Jayson1:

Did you read the thread properly to observe that this piece was related to the SOUTH SOUTH ZONAL office?

Are you aware EFCC has zonal offices across Nigeria?

Have you taken time to visit EFCC's website to view the most wanted persons and criminal convictions across these zones?

Have you conducted any research based on at least, publicly available data to show that EFCC 'sees' more corrupt men in SS vs NW/NE?

It's not just about typing without VALID DATA to back up your writings; that in itself is BIAS.

Bias is when you leave the present issue of what the man allegedly denied his people as a result of diversion and non-performance and take our attention to other zones. This tendency to defend 'our man' is worse than the act of stealing itself. It is a sign that people are ready to DEFEND EVIL and SUPPORT INJUSTICE.

346 Likes 33 Shares

Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by jfking2005(m): 5:14am On Jun 01, 2017
Jayson1:

Immediately you turn the trend to tribal war because it is your brother .
Meaning nobody in the northern region has been arrested for corruption?
All he said means nothing to you than tribe ?...
Continue......

208 Likes 10 Shares

Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by Jayson1: 5:15am On Jun 01, 2017
rottennaija:

May God have mercy know you
Mr. "I too know" you see how you murdered our beloved English?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by Ussy4real(m): 5:18am On Jun 01, 2017
God.. How I take find myself for this kind country.. Here he is embezzling what his generation will not be able to finish.

9 Likes

Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by Ussy4real(m): 5:19am On Jun 01, 2017
God.. How I take find myself for this kind country.. Here he is embezzling what his generation will not be able to finish.
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by Jayson1: 5:19am On Jun 01, 2017
Mustay:

Did you read the thread properly to observe that this piece was related to the SOUTH SOUTH ZONAL office?

Are you aware EFCC has zonal offices across Nigeria?

Have you taken time to visit EFCC's website to view the most wanted persons and criminal convictions across these zones?

Have you conducted any research based on at least, publicly available data to show that EFCC 'sees' more corrupt men in SS vs NW/NE?

It's not just about typing without VALID DATA to back up your writings; that in itself is BIAS.
And I guess Mustapha also failed to see where the EFCC SS zonal head is from.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by Mustay(m): 5:29am On Jun 01, 2017
Jayson1:
And I guess Mustay also failed to see where the EFCC SS zonal head is from.

He is from Nigeria, I saw that. I know the card you want to play. Are you aware that the EFCC Zonal head for the South-East Zone is a man called Johnson Babalola?
He is a Nigerian too.

Like NPF, they normally do not post indigenes of the area/zone to avoid bias.

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by Nnamdiojukwu: 5:32am On Jun 01, 2017
Jayson1:

I pity you,I swear.

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by obonujoker(m): 5:39am On Jun 01, 2017
See the thief belle.....

8 Likes

Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by madridguy(m): 5:41am On Jun 01, 2017
How I wish we more Ishaq Salihu, The EFCC South-South ZONAL head, in the EFCC maybe by now we won't be seeing anyone protesting and carrying placards for the corrupts people.

God Bless Ishaq for educating the paid youth.

ajigiteri:
Nigeria is a long seasonal comic movie watch and laugh at around the world.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by Jayson1: 5:41am On Jun 01, 2017
Mustay:

He is from Nigeria, I saw that. I know the card you want to play. Are you aware that the EFCC Zonal head for the South-East Zone is a man called Johnson Babalola?
He is a Nigerian too.

They normally do not post indigenes of the area to avoid bias.

Lol, you know the card I want to play?

What about the one APC government are playing already ahead of 2019?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by profhezekiah: 5:44am On Jun 01, 2017
Jayson1:
Mr. "I too know" you see how you murdered our beloved English?
Mr over syllabus has hatred and sentiment clouded ur brain that U reason

23 Likes

Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by jfking2005(m): 5:53am On Jun 01, 2017
Jayson1:
Lol, you know the card I want to play?

What about the one APC government are playing already ahead of 2019?

Again main issue has been diverted and changed to politics . All these in an attempt to justify all the lame excuses you put forward?
I believe you don't live in that region if not you would have realized the impact of his alleged evil act on the living conditions of your people.

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by judey1992(m): 5:55am On Jun 01, 2017
For now I am keeping my fingers crossed, until he is tried and found guilty. Cos EFCC go still lose this case after knowing all these facts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by Pavore9: 6:03am On Jun 01, 2017
See belle! angry

2 Likes

Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by Jayson1: 6:05am On Jun 01, 2017
jfking2005:

Again main issue has been diverted and changed to politics . All these in an attempt to justify all the lame excuses you put forward?
I believe you don't live in that region if not you would have realized the impact of his alleged evil act on the living conditions of your people.
Mustapha, there's no need arguing with you. I thought you are sound politically.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by Billygee2u: 6:16am On Jun 01, 2017
Jayson1:

remove sentiments,
any one found looting and guilty ,even it's my father or mother let them prosecute that one.
The only question you should have asked is ,did he really commited the act/offence?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by Billygee2u: 6:21am On Jun 01, 2017
jtjohn:
if all this allegation is true, that means this man is worst than the devil. What does he really want to use this accumulation of wealth for.
just see how wicked some people can be.
Tomorrow you guys will be posting his cute son or slaying daughter's photos online praising and hailing them,without questioning the source of their father's massive wealth.
Nigerian youths,Shame on you.

17 Likes

Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by Rikidony(m): 6:25am On Jun 01, 2017
MY GOD YOU MEAN SAY PERSON STEAL ALL THIS.
MAY GOD PUNISH GEJ

3 Likes

Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by otokx(m): 6:32am On Jun 01, 2017
They should charge him to court asap.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by omenkaLives(m): 6:33am On Jun 01, 2017
This is terrible.

If indeed the incident took place as described, I wonder how those yoots would feel afterwards. I'd feel terribly stupid and ashamed of myself if I were in their shoes.

23 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reno Omokri's Tweet About Kachikwu, Atiku, Fayose & Buhari Got Twitter Boiling / President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From Poland (Photos) / Imo Governmet Seizes Eastern Palm University From Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.