Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

This Can Only Happen On Unstoppablefunds - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Can Only Happen On Unstoppablefunds (1265 Views)

Eko Vibration : The Biggest Event Set To Happen On Lagos Mainland / See What Happen To A Puppy That Ate A Snake / If Looks Could Kill, What Would Have Happen To Buhari (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Can Only Happen On Unstoppablefunds by Beverages: 4:05am On Jun 01, 2017
How are you enjoying your day? I was actually reading a mail now from Omorogieva from Benin city who joined unstoppable funds two weeks ago and have already reaped up millions of naira in profit and we have people who joined unstoppable funds over a month ago,donated 5,000 naira and was paid 10,000 and then bought a shirt and shoe and relax. I read Omorogieva s story and i was forced to throw the question-WHAT HAVE YOU ACTUALLY GAINED FROM UNSTOPPABLE FUNDS? If you have gained virtually nothing even though there are opportunities then i will say think again. Learn one thing today,always learn to grab opportunities. SEE WHAT OMOROGIEVA DID BELOW He created 5 accounts in 2 weeks and has been paid for all bundle 1-donated 5,000 and got paid 10,000 naira bundle 3-donated 50,000 and got paid 100,000 naira bundle 4-donated 150,000 and got paid 300,000 naira bundle 5-donated 250,000 and got paid 500,000 bundle 6-donated 600,000 and got paid 1.2 million His profit is 5,000 + 50,000 + 150,000 + 250,000 + 600,000=1,055,000 That is a whopping one million and fifty five thousand naira. Look if some one can make a profit of one million in 14 days then he does not need a job. Do you actually know how to make money? even if you know do you want to make money? unstoppable funds can actually give you millions in a month,if you have not joined,then this is your opportunity,CLICK HERE www.unstoppablefunds.com/register . The good thing about unstoppable funds is that it allows you to have more than one account because it wants the people to be comfortable and financially free. Olawale save yourself the stress and difficulty of life and make everything easy,reap from where you sowed and continue reaping forever. make unstoppable funds your new job as we are here to stay. To prove to you that we are for real,we are the first donation company in the world with physical addresses and staff, we have co-ordinators. Common,please convince yourself that we are here to stay. We have a 100% record of not defaulting and we will keep it up. Do not forget to let your friend and family know of this. Thank you The Unstoppafunds team
Re: This Can Only Happen On Unstoppablefunds by hopefulla(m): 6:38pm On Feb 04, 2018
Hello please where is the office address and contact of whom to meet here is my mail richieade67@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China / Jamie Foxx Makes Grand Entrance At Nobu Restaurant In Flashy Chrome Bugatti / Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Sexy Long Legs In Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.