Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,822 members, 7,802,630 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Does It Worth Loving? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Does It Worth Loving? (549 Views)

single man needs single woman for love and marriage / Am Seriously Loving Someone Here On NAIRALAND. / I Need A Cute And Loving Man For Marriage. Ping Me 217cd680 Or Call 08059134586 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does It Worth Loving? by willexyaho(m): 9:05am On Jan 18, 2010
I was dating a girl for close to 2 years, and find no fun in it, she is always interested on my dick, licking, sucking and furking when I don't do it it will result to a problem like not giving me enough pepe, just imagine there was a day we gave each other maximum satisfaction we spend almost a whole day licking, sucking and furking and she promise me a car which I am expecting any moment from now. Pls is this the best for me? Pls help.
Re: Does It Worth Loving? by Olami90: 5:55am On Jan 19, 2010
this is not LOVE but LUST and it does not worth loving.it is only if u pple ere not aving plans 4 ur relationship.there is more to relationship than fucking,sucking stuff,i guess she is based on her emotional satisfaction.If u are not careful,u wil let ur romantic season lure u into a false sense of security.b careful.
Re: Does It Worth Loving? by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 21, 2010
you found no fun in it for two whole years?

did you "endure" in the hopes of getting a car?

If that's the case then remind her nah
Re: Does It Worth Loving? by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 21, 2010
@poster
you are the only one to blame for this bro!!!!!
after 2 yrs of sexual abuse, the only thing she is going to give you is a CAR?!
she should have bought you a bloody house!!LOL

the fact that you even wrote about the car shows us your mindset. . . . . . now that she is offering you a car, you will fukc like a lion thinking that a car is on its way, not knowing that its just like a carrot on a stick in front of the donkey(it will never come)

this gal loves your D I C K, nothing else. the day you wont be able to perform then she will move on to a newer, stronger more efficient D I C K so i hope you dont fall asleep and stay alert.

as for the car, keep on waiting. . . . . . and fukcing!!!!
Re: Does It Worth Loving? by willexyaho(m): 1:17am On Jan 22, 2010
Thanks bro/sis,
Is just that some time she talk of marriage, I am scared, and for the car I am having it now.

(1) (Reply)

She Has Got Me Confused---PLEASE HELP! / Please Help Me I Need A Girl To Date. / Pretty Girl In Ph Needed For A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.