Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

What If What Happened On 30th, Repeats On The 2019 Presidential Election? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If What Happened On 30th, Repeats On The 2019 Presidential Election? (1507 Views)

Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria / Biafra: Kanu Challenge Nigeria News Repeats No Election In Anambra VIDEO / What Happened On AIT Kakaaki, The African Voice, Yesterday...am Still Shocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If What Happened On 30th, Repeats On The 2019 Presidential Election? by macolino(m): 6:47am On Jun 01, 2017
My brothers and Sisters from the Mountain, Brown Roofs and the Rising sun..No insults please. We just witnessed the powerful compliance of a sit at home order on the 30th in which all the SE and about 80% of SS took part. My question is if the government of Nigeria continues to treat them with 5% reword and the people decides to stay at home on election day what will become of Nigeria. Because the election will become inconclusive.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If What Happened On 30th, Repeats On The 2019 Presidential Election? by youngest85(m): 6:49am On Jun 01, 2017
I guess the question should be can 'nigeria' survive till 2019?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What If What Happened On 30th, Repeats On The 2019 Presidential Election? by madridguy(m): 6:52am On Jun 01, 2017
inconclusive as in? When your opponent refuse to show for a schedule match, We call it walk over in football. tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: What If What Happened On 30th, Repeats On The 2019 Presidential Election? by madridguy(m): 6:53am On Jun 01, 2017
Yes, Nigeria will survive even beyond 2019.

youngest85:
I guess the question should be can 'nigeria' survive till 2019?

2 Likes

Re: What If What Happened On 30th, Repeats On The 2019 Presidential Election? by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 01, 2017
if it happens, then it sends signal that, nigeria has come to the end of the road.
Re: What If What Happened On 30th, Repeats On The 2019 Presidential Election? by macolino(m): 6:57am On Jun 01, 2017
madridguy:
inconclusive as in? When your opponent refuse to show for a schedule match, We call it walk over in football. tongue tongue tongue
when about 60% refuse to vote..
Re: What If What Happened On 30th, Repeats On The 2019 Presidential Election? by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 01, 2017
madridguy:
Yes, Nigeria will survive even beyond 2019.

even when south sudan left, sudan still remain sudan, abi?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If What Happened On 30th, Repeats On The 2019 Presidential Election? by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 01, 2017
macolino:
60% of Igbos are about a third of the total population in kano. need I remind you that you're 5%centers. Your votes don't count

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If What Happened On 30th, Repeats On The 2019 Presidential Election? by madridguy(m): 7:04am On Jun 01, 2017
Don't get you.

dayo2me:
even when south sudan left, sudan still remain sudan, abi?
Re: What If What Happened On 30th, Repeats On The 2019 Presidential Election? by madridguy(m): 7:05am On Jun 01, 2017
How do you arrive with the figure?

macolino:

1 Like

Re: What If What Happened On 30th, Repeats On The 2019 Presidential Election? by Billygee2u: 7:06am On Jun 01, 2017
macolino:
My brothers and Sisters from the Mountain, Brown Roofs and the Rising sun..No insults please. We just witnessed the powerful compliance of a sit at home order on the 30th in which all the SE and about 80% of SS took part. My question is if the government of Nigeria continues to treat them with 5% reward and the people decides to stay at home on election day what will become of Nigeria. Because the election will become inconclusive?

OP ,you may be a visioner,
That's exactly what's going to happen because, SE doesn't want to be part of the divide and rule fraud zoo country,called Nigeria.
I am also praying that Christians in the North will find a way to communicate with SE leaders to move massively to the SE and dwell forever,since Buhari is using his untouchabble herdsmen to eliminate all christians in the north,because of his hidden Islamic agenda.

1 Like

Re: What If What Happened On 30th, Repeats On The 2019 Presidential Election? by macolino(m): 7:07am On Jun 01, 2017
xstry:
60% of Igbos are about a third of the total population in kano. need I remind you that you're 5%centers. Your votes don't count
You just spoke the mind of an average mallamm, then let them go if their votes don't count. They need a country where they will have sense of belonging.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What If What Happened On 30th, Repeats On The 2019 Presidential Election? by Pavore9: 7:08am On Jun 01, 2017
The winners will be arrived at from the votes of those who voted.

The last U.S elections recorded a 58% voter turn out, shebi dem still dey carry go!
Re: What If What Happened On 30th, Repeats On The 2019 Presidential Election? by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 01, 2017
macolino:
You just spoke the mind of an average mallamm, then let them go if their votes don't count. They need a country where they will have sense of belonging.
why must your beer Fura be on Nigerian soil?

1 Like

Re: What If What Happened On 30th, Repeats On The 2019 Presidential Election? by Billygee2u: 7:11am On Jun 01, 2017
Pavore9:
The winners will be arrived at from the votes of those who voted.

The last U.S elections recorded a 58% voter turn out, shebi dem still dey carry go!
then ,will you have governors,senators etc in SE?

1 Like

Re: What If What Happened On 30th, Repeats On The 2019 Presidential Election? by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 01, 2017
Billygee2u:

That's exactly what's going to happen because, SE doesn't want to be part of the divide and rule fraud zoo country,called Nigeria.
I am also praying that Christians in the North will find a way to communicate with the SE leaders to move massively to the SE and dwell forever,since Buhari is using his untouchabble herdsmen to eliminate all christians in the north,because of his hidden Islamic agenda.
Dumbest nairaland comment of the month

2 Likes

Re: What If What Happened On 30th, Repeats On The 2019 Presidential Election? by macolino(m): 7:12am On Jun 01, 2017
Billygee2u:

I am also praying that Christians in the North will find a way to communicate with the SE leaders to move massively to the SE and dwell forever,since Buhari is using his untouchabble herdsmen to eliminate all christians in the north,because of his hidden Islamic agenda.
You said it all..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If What Happened On 30th, Repeats On The 2019 Presidential Election? by BabaO2: 7:12am On Jun 01, 2017
macolino:
My brothers and Sisters from the Mountain, Brown Roofs and the Rising sun..No insults please. We just witnessed the powerful compliance of a sit at home order on the 30th in which all the SE and about 80% of SS took part. My question is if the government of Nigeria continues to treat them with 5% reword and the people decides to stay at home on election day what will become of Nigeria. Because the election will become inconclusive?

Your stay at home was total failure. It was only complied with in the land locked states. It was similar to Lagos election where you overrated yourself as usual, implication is that your strength is known and you are no longer useful/important to decision making.

1 Like

Re: What If What Happened On 30th, Repeats On The 2019 Presidential Election? by omenkaLives(m): 7:13am On Jun 01, 2017
macolino:
My brothers and Sisters from the Mountain, Brown Roofs and the Rising sun..No insults please. We just witnessed the powerful compliance of a sit at home order on the 30th in which all the SE and about 80% of SS took part. My question is if the government of Nigeria continues to treat them with 5% reword and the people decides to stay at home on election day what will become of Nigeria. Because the election will become inconclusive?
Are you telling me biafra wouldn't be an independent country by then?

That would really be sad for me. Really wanna see them off before then and pray fervently they realise their dreams for a different country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If What Happened On 30th, Repeats On The 2019 Presidential Election? by Pavore9: 7:16am On Jun 01, 2017
Billygee2u:

then ,will you have governors,senators etc in SE?

That will be if none of the greedy Politicians will agree not to run because if they run even if the highest vote in a SE state is 5,000, that candidate will be declared winner! To ignore FREE money in Political offices, no go easy! cheesy UNLESS Biafra is a sovereign State by then!
Re: What If What Happened On 30th, Repeats On The 2019 Presidential Election? by backtosender: 7:22am On Jun 01, 2017
omenkaLives:

That would really be sad for me. Really wanna see them off before then and pray fervently they realise their dreams for a different country.
ok but you are.....sorry eeh...i had a dream...in that dream I saw Biafra house of rep passing vote to rescue your people from Fulani herdsmen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If What Happened On 30th, Repeats On The 2019 Presidential Election? by beejaay: 7:30am On Jun 01, 2017
omenkaLives:

I wish this is your true wish!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If What Happened On 30th, Repeats On The 2019 Presidential Election? by phorget(m): 7:32am On Jun 01, 2017
Every Nigerians should rather sit at home, the same politicians'd been rullin' us since 1960 so that means even when we vote we would still get the same political ideas from the same old political figures.
#nomorevotingsinnigeria.

1 Like

Re: What If What Happened On 30th, Repeats On The 2019 Presidential Election? by omenkaLives(m): 7:33am On Jun 01, 2017
beejaay:

I wish this is your true wish!!!!
I swear before the Almighty God, it is my utmost heart desire and prayer as far as Nigeria is concerned today!

Doubt that not for a second.
Re: What If What Happened On 30th, Repeats On The 2019 Presidential Election? by CoolFreeday(m): 7:34am On Jun 01, 2017
Sit at home and watch the candidate with highest vote being declare winner. ;DSit at home and watch the candidate with highest vote being declare winner.
Re: What If What Happened On 30th, Repeats On The 2019 Presidential Election? by vickylincon(m): 7:59am On Jun 01, 2017
it means they shot themselves in the foot by marginalising themselves. No one disenfranchise them. so if the candidate that has highest vote wins and didn't do anything in the region, it's not his fault.. though it is his constitutional duty to do so
Re: What If What Happened On 30th, Repeats On The 2019 Presidential Election? by Perfecttouch(m): 8:14am On Jun 01, 2017
macolino:
My brothers and Sisters from the Mountain, Brown Roofs and the Rising sun..No insults please. We just witnessed the powerful compliance of a sit at home order on the 30th in which all the SE and about 80% of SS took part. My question is if the government of Nigeria continues to treat them with 5% reword and the people decides to stay at home on election day what will become of Nigeria. Because the election will become inconclusive.
so you never hear of unopposed before?
Re: What If What Happened On 30th, Repeats On The 2019 Presidential Election? by vayne(m): 9:54am On Jun 01, 2017
omenkaLives:
I swear before the Almighty God, it is my utmost heart desire and prayer as far as Nigeria is concerned today!

Doubt that not for a second.
If only you started like this
Re: What If What Happened On 30th, Repeats On The 2019 Presidential Election? by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 01, 2017
What a dumb question with a fabricated lie of 80% success of ipod sit at home in SS.

This op doesn't know that not turning up alone for an election the few who did will be given an easy ride for their preferred candidate to win.

Don't come out on the day of presidential election and see how the north will have an easy ride again.
Re: What If What Happened On 30th, Repeats On The 2019 Presidential Election? by toofit007: 11:55am On Jun 01, 2017
Ekinematics:
What a dumb question with a fabricated lie of 80% success of ipod sit at home in SS.

This op doesn't know that not turning up alone for an election the few who did will be given an easy ride for their preferred candidate to win.

Don't come out on the day of presidential election and see how the north will have an easy ride again.
we are waiting patiently, and we shall meet in 2019,let me see how you will declare a president winner when about 80 percent of old eastern region did not participate in your election, well may such president will be for Yoruba and Hausa Fulani.

(1) (Reply)

Sokoto Sponsors 90Alfas With 91million Naira To Pray For Buhari In Mecca / List Of Countries That Voted For And Against The UN / PHOTOS: Fashola Meets Magu As He Inspects Efcc's New Office In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.