Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Message From The Legend Ojukwu To IPOB Miscreants - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Message From The Legend Ojukwu To IPOB Miscreants (3298 Views)

Captain Francis Osakwe Ferried Odumegwu Ojukwu To Safety (Photo) / Saraki Reacts To IPOB's Attack On Ekweremadu / Malami Asks Tony Ojukwu To Resume As NHRC Boss Without Senate Confirmation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message From The Legend Ojukwu To IPOB Miscreants by savagefinder: 7:58am On Jun 01, 2017
After 6 years of independence, 4 soldiers of the igbo tribe waged the first military coup alongside a yoruba soldier who all 5 plunged the country to a path of darkness, after counter attacks and coups from the northern states, Ojukwu deemed it wise to break away from the Nigerian state and hence proclaimed the Biafran Republic a sovereign state. And yakubu gowon raged for a war which gave 3 years of the Nigerian history to blood shed, bombs and hunger.
By the end of the war, both parties truly felt the effect and both leaders by all actions after showed remorse for their actions.

Fast forward 50 years later, the man Nnamdi Kanu has chosen to harvest the uneducated populace among the igbo tribe and use them to create a "nation wide disturbance", causing massive disunity amongst the Nigerian population and the social media platforms such as Nairaland giving Avenue to further deepen the inter tribal rifts.
The igbo tribe of which the uneducated and feeble minded amongst keep displaying the highest level of ignorance, with examples such as.
Believing that Donald trump came into power to fight for Biafrans..
To this people there was a message left by the leader of the 1st Biafran agitation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceb_aUm4_P8
Re: Message From The Legend Ojukwu To IPOB Miscreants by vayne(m): 8:02am On Jun 01, 2017
You Sudanese decendants never learn to mind your bussiness,later one abobaku will start shouting Igbo hate!

8 Likes

Re: Message From The Legend Ojukwu To IPOB Miscreants by whitebeard(m): 8:27am On Jun 01, 2017
vayne:
You Sudanese decendants never learn to mind your bussiness,later one abobaku will start shouting Igbo hate!

3 Likes

Re: Message From The Legend Ojukwu To IPOB Miscreants by savagefinder: 8:40am On Jun 01, 2017
vayne:
oh is that best you have? Sudanese descendants? Lol.. Look at your life.. For once take charge in your life.. You are controlled by rules on naira land, you are controlled by the Nigerian government, then your thinking and brain is controlled by nnamdi kanu.. You are here shouting IPOB and his children are where? Have you ever seen any of them? Oh.. I forgot he is a Jewish God.. Yes.. One imported buffoon who leaves his comrades in jail after the first sign freedom but comes outside to form agidi.. Look around you.. If you want to resort to violence, if you want to take it to war issues will you last? If you they should give you a chance to vote for a referendum do you think every one in your so called biafra will vote?
And pls go and tell that Jewish pastor not to ever wear my tribes attire and he should remove us from your stages of madness, we have nothing to do with your inept sense of reasoning and pure display of insolence and belligerence.

Idiots wearing green, yellow and orange walking around like grasshoppers on red sand...lol..red sand

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Message From The Legend Ojukwu To IPOB Miscreants by etzskillz(m): 8:49am On Jun 01, 2017
if we talk now,they will call us unity beggars

#OneNigeria #TogetherWeCanMakeNigeriaGreat
Re: Message From The Legend Ojukwu To IPOB Miscreants by Adiola(f): 9:22am On Jun 01, 2017
savagefinder:
oh is that best you have? Sudanese descendants? Lol.. Look at your life.. For once take charge in your life.. You are controlled by rules on naira land, you are controlled by the Nigerian government, then your thinking and brain is controlled by nnamdi kanu.. You are here shouting IPOB and his children are where? Have you ever seen any of them? Oh.. I forgot he is a Jewish God.. Yes.. One imported buffoon who leaves his comrades in jail after the first sign freedom but comes outside to form agidi.. Look around you.. If you want to resort to violence, if you want to take it to war issues will you last? If you they should give you a chance to vote for a referendum do you think every one in your so called biafra will vote?
And pls go and tell that Jewish pastor not to ever wear my tribes attire and he should remove us from your stages of madness, we have nothing to do with your inept sense of reasoning and pure display of insolence and belligerence.

Idiots wearing green, yellow and orange walking around like grasshoppers on red sand...lol..red sand
are we complaining ? yes someone that uses the brain where was this brain when tinibu a fraudster and a drug baron confused it into voting a disaster into office yes ooo if tinubu like this we automatically love it so much to human reasoning most times I wonder what type of material WS used in creating the Yoruba race I doubt if its from sand or ......

7 Likes

Re: Message From The Legend Ojukwu To IPOB Miscreants by prince9851(m): 10:25am On Jun 01, 2017
[i]
etzskillz:
if we talk now,they will call us unity beggars

#OneNigeria
#TogetherWeCanMakeNigeriaGreat
ewedu hydraulic unity begging Muslim grin
ONE NIGERIA IS NOT BY FORCE

4 Likes

Re: Message From The Legend Ojukwu To IPOB Miscreants by kingzizzy: 10:35am On Jun 01, 2017
savagefinder:

Fast forward 50 years later, the man Nnamdi Kanu has chosen to harvest the uneducated populace among the igbo tribe and use them to create a "nation wide disturbance", causing massive disunity amongst the Nigerian population and the social media platforms such as Nairaland giving Avenue to further deepen the inter tribal rifts.
The igbo tribe of which the uneducated and feeble minded amongst keep displaying the highest level of ignorance, with examples such as.
To this people there was a message left by the leader of the 1st Biafran agitation.

Nnamdi Kanu is just one man. If one man can threaten the existence of your country then it means you dont have country worth writting home about.

What it means is that your country is nowhere near united and any talk about a progressive country are all lies. A person may not be educated but education has nothing to do with wanting to be a Nigerian or not.

Im a well educated Igbo man and I want my people to have their own independent nation.

Do you know how embarrassed I am as an Igbo man to know that Gambia is just 1.8 million people, barely the population of the city of Enugu, but they are an independent nation. Yet my 45 miliion strong Igbo nation is still stuck here doing 'one Nigeria'. We must get Biafra

3 Likes

Re: Message From The Legend Ojukwu To IPOB Miscreants by savagefinder: 10:56am On Jun 01, 2017
kingzizzy:

Nnamdi Kanu is just one man. If one man can threaten the existence of your country then it means you dont have country worth writting home about.

What it means is that your country is nowhere near united and any talk about a progressive country are all lies. A person may not be educated but education has nothing to do with wanting to be a Nigerian or not.

Im a well educated Igbo man and I want my people to have their own independent nation.

Do you know how embarrassed I am as an Igbo man to know that Gambia is just 1.8 million people, barely the population of the city of Enugu, but they are an independent nation. Yet my 45 miliion strong Igbo nation is still stuck here doing 'one Nigeria'. We must get Biafra
Now look at Gambia and tell me if they are worth calling a country.. If population is your only reason why you want a sovereign state then you really need to go back to the drawing board.. Or you will say it's the unfair treatment given to your tribe.. When it was your tribe that was the first to stage a coup only to fix in aguiyi ironsi and when the counter attack came, your people cried foul.. Now what else, you will say you are marginalized, how? Because of Buhari's administration? When the likes of deziani and her SE and SS friends where milking this "zoo" dry, you never knew your were marginalized, you want an igbo man to rule but you won't want to align with other major tribes.. You curse and insult them and even the minority that you align with you still want to rule them with an iron hand..

About that confused psychopath called nnamdi kanu.. Do you really think he is a threat? When he was in jail did we hear any story? I guess we should lock him up again. Nigerians can live peacefully with themselves, it's only your tribe and those fulani herdsmen that have refused to become sensible.

What ever course one is fighting for he will always see people behind him.. If sergi mavrodi can scam people and still have followers then what is left

3 Likes

Re: Message From The Legend Ojukwu To IPOB Miscreants by savagefinder: 10:58am On Jun 01, 2017
prince9851:
[i]ewedu hydraulic unity begging Muslim grin
ONE NIGERIA IS NOT BY FORCE
actually it is.. We said it once and we will say it again.. To keep Nigeria one.. Is a task that must be done.. If you want to see your people starve and die and beg for forgiveness all over again.. We can still show you a replay..
Re: Message From The Legend Ojukwu To IPOB Miscreants by Realtouchnot: 11:14am On Jun 01, 2017
savagefinder:

After 6 years of independence, 4 soldiers of the igbo tribe waged the first military coup alongside a yoruba soldier who all 5 plunged the country to a path of darkness, after counter attacks and coups from the northern states, Ojukwu deemed it wise to break away from the Nigerian state and hence proclaimed the Biafran Republic a sovereign state. And yakubu gowon raged for a war which gave 3 years of the Nigerian history to blood shed, bombs and hunger.
By the end of the war, both parties truly felt the effect and both leaders by all actions after showed remorse for their actions.

Read books and learn history.

Re: Message From The Legend Ojukwu To IPOB Miscreants by savagefinder: 12:25pm On Jun 01, 2017
Re: Message From The Legend Ojukwu To IPOB Miscreants by savagefinder: 12:31pm On Jun 01, 2017
Realtouchnot:

Read books and learn history.
another problem.. Highlighted.. So now kaduna is now a delta igbo, you want to start shying away from the fact that it was an igbo man.. It's now a delta igbo abi.. Talking of history, during when the constitution was being written, did you know that the igbos promised the yorubas that if they should align with the hausas that the Alliance will be torn apart.. 6 years later. Your tribe with wickedness stole the most crucial point of our national unity and then set us on the part of bloodshed.. And now you will be crying that we are marginalising you, we are killing your people. When this was the seed your tribe planted.. Either you shut up and start reading the harvest or we force it down your throat

1 Like

Re: Message From The Legend Ojukwu To IPOB Miscreants by heynew: 1:02pm On Jun 01, 2017
What yu guys don't know is that Biafra is beyond Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu now
Re: Message From The Legend Ojukwu To IPOB Miscreants by savagefinder: 1:03pm On Jun 01, 2017
heynew:
What yu guys don't know is that Biafra is beyond Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu now
oh.. So it is now beyond your Supreme leader abi..
Re: Message From The Legend Ojukwu To IPOB Miscreants by paramakina202: 1:21pm On Jun 01, 2017
savagefinder:

Ojukwu's warning was not only for the Igbos ıt was also for Nigeria government who have refused treat their Igbo citizens with all fairness.
There will never be peace in the face of injustice.

2 Likes

Re: Message From The Legend Ojukwu To IPOB Miscreants by savagefinder: 1:41pm On Jun 01, 2017
paramakina202:

Ojukwu's warning was not only for the Igbos ıt was also for Nigeria government who have refused treat their Igbo citizens with all fairness.
There will never be peace in the face of injustice.
tell me what is the fairness that you haven't been treated with? Where in our constitution did we say that igbos cannot contest for president? Where? Since Democratic rule came in.. Haven't igbos been given top positions? Which one is the unfair treatment? If you can't play the game of politics well and win don't be crying like taa taa, abi it's security? The NE that are facing boko haram nko.. You people will be doing like as if we owe you an apology. No we don't

1 Like

Re: Message From The Legend Ojukwu To IPOB Miscreants by Adiola(f): 1:47pm On Jun 01, 2017
savagefinder:
lol.. Wrong arrow.. I am not yoruba.. I am not a supporter of tinubu.. Hehehe.. Pained foool.. I wish I could go back in time to give your mom post-enol 2..at least we won't have a bag of wasted functioning organs following a mad man blindly..
lol thought I was chatting with a someone on same reasonable class

1 Like

Re: Message From The Legend Ojukwu To IPOB Miscreants by paramakina202: 1:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
savagefinder:
tell me what is the fairness that you haven't been treated with? Where in our constitution did we say that igbos cannot contest for president? Where? Since Democratic rule came in.. Haven't igbos been given top positions? Which one is the unfair treatment? If you can't play the game of politics well and win don't be crying like taa taa, abi it's security? The NE that are facing boko haram nko.. You people will be doing like as if we owe you an apology. No we don't

You can pretend all you like but he that wears the shoe knows where it hurts.
Have you asked yourself why there are no federal extablishment in the East?
No infrastructural development like federal roads and rail lines(industries) and airport like you have in other regions or do we talk about our 5 states against your 6 and 7 in NW etc...
Re: Message From The Legend Ojukwu To IPOB Miscreants by savagefinder: 3:04pm On Jun 01, 2017
Adiola:
lol thought I was chatting with a someone on same reasonable class
this thread was meant for only humans.. Dunno what animals like you are doing here.

1 Like

Re: Message From The Legend Ojukwu To IPOB Miscreants by evilNL: 3:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
Diabolical afonja, is ojukwu now a legend?

1 Like

Re: Message From The Legend Ojukwu To IPOB Miscreants by Adiola(f): 3:28pm On Jun 01, 2017
savagefinder:
this thread was meant for only humans.. Dunno what animals like you are doing here.
no wonder nnamdi KANU called you all savages animal and baboons

2 Likes

Re: Message From The Legend Ojukwu To IPOB Miscreants by brookz: 3:36pm On Jun 01, 2017
Mazi Flatisco's Biafra is a Scam, Wake up & Wise up pls.
Re: Message From The Legend Ojukwu To IPOB Miscreants by savagefinder: 3:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
Adiola:
no wonder nnamdi KANU called you all savages animal and baboons
yes we agree.. We are baboons.. You people should do and go. But note ooh.. If you own any business in Nigeria, we will close it down, if you won any office in Nigeria be it public or private, you will forfeit it, before you go we will make sure that we will freeze all the accounts belonging to igbos..lets see how well you guys will go.. Una never see anything.. Sheybe we are zoo men.. We go show una the zoo side of us
Re: Message From The Legend Ojukwu To IPOB Miscreants by savagefinder: 3:55pm On Jun 01, 2017
evilNL:
Diabolical afonja, is ojukwu now a legend?
eya.. Missed shot.. Am not yoruba.. Ajeku iyani oje..
Re: Message From The Legend Ojukwu To IPOB Miscreants by Basic123: 4:00pm On Jun 01, 2017
The FG should perform an experiment with biafra.

The FG should allow those noisemakers to go.

If they dont revolt 3years after and their citizens begin to return to Nigeria call me names!!!

Seriously,I wish i'm the president.Nothing will change about the country if they go.

Nigeria will still be the most populated and Africa largest economy while the country will be free from pirators,419ners,prostitutes,drug dealers,armed robbers,land grappers,cheastbeaters,arrogants and the prouds!!!
Re: Message From The Legend Ojukwu To IPOB Miscreants by Ngokafor(f): 4:52pm On Jun 01, 2017
savagefinder:

...You are wasting your time and crying for nothing...IPOB will not listen to your rants,minds are made up already....just be prepared to face whatever happens to Nigeria in future...period

2 Likes

Re: Message From The Legend Ojukwu To IPOB Miscreants by Adiola(f): 5:13pm On Jun 01, 2017
savagefinder:
yes we agree.. We are baboons.. You people should do and go. But note ooh.. If you own any business in Nigeria, we will close it down, if you won any office in Nigeria be it public or private, you will forfeit it, before you go we will make sure that we will freeze all the accounts belonging to igbos..lets see how well you guys will go.. Una never see anything.. Sheybe we are zoo men.. We go show una the zoo side of us
your sense no be here monkeys must be very happy seeing your comments ....so your govt ll freeze my account in first bank abi or the ll freeze the refinery up abi what of your brothers working in Biafra land oh we ll promote them to generals ...I don't know what you smoke but its truly dangerous
Re: Message From The Legend Ojukwu To IPOB Miscreants by savagefinder: 6:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
Adiola:
your sense no be here monkeys must be very happy seeing your comments ....so your govt ll freeze my account in first bank abi or the ll freeze the refinery up abi what of your brothers working in Biafra land oh we ll promote them to generals ...I don't know what you smoke but its truly dangerous
oh.. We will let's watch and see.. You can take the refineries.. They obsolete already and we already building alternatives and just so you know. Oil in the next 20 years wouldn't be worth anything, that is if we haven't sold all the oil blocks and fields to private companies and used the money to buy enough weapons to wipe yall out incase you think of starting another war.. You want biafra abi. Take it and get the hell out of here.. For a start.. You can stop using Nairaland since you hate Nigeria so much.. Nairaland was made by a Nigerian and an afonja.. Quit using it and go and use what ever means of communication you guys deem fit.. Oh.. I forgot. You will rather create a counterfeit version of the Internet and smuggle drugs into it.. Blind animals.. Bat's in human clothing l
Re: Message From The Legend Ojukwu To IPOB Miscreants by savagefinder: 6:23pm On Jun 01, 2017
Ngokafor:

...You are wasting your time and crying for nothing...IPOB will not listen to your rants,minds are made up already....just be prepared to face whatever happens to Nigeria in future...period
look around.. We are already using your oil money to create alternatives to it.. We don't need your red sanded asses, take it and get the hell outta our land.. Every single God damn thing belonging to our country we will take back. From the shops, to lands, to farms, even the smuggled drugs including our naira.. Since you hate us.. Start afresh.. We will freeze all igbo accounts then give you your freedom.. Then you can start doing fake drugs with what ever you gain from selling oil
Re: Message From The Legend Ojukwu To IPOB Miscreants by Okoroawusa: 7:34pm On Jun 01, 2017
kingzizzy:

who is stopping u?

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB Were Smoking Hemp At Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Burial, We Ignored Them - Police / The North owns the Game. / Courts Shuts Down Edo APC Secretariat Of Oshiomole's Faction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.