Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,415 members, 7,781,205 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:37 AM

UK Bans Nigerian Doctor Pestering His Patients With Love Advances (photo) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / UK Bans Nigerian Doctor Pestering His Patients With Love Advances (photo) (38309 Views)

Covid-19 Patients Being Treated In Lagos Hospital Beg Nigerians To Stay At Home / Oreoluwa Finnih: Patients With Chloroquine Poisoning Now Being Admitted In Lagos / Aggrieved Nigerian Doctor Exposes Rot In Nigeria's Medical System With Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Bans Nigerian Doctor Pestering His Patients With Love Advances (photo) by Iko5000: 1:24pm On Jun 01, 2017
Are you aware that Doctors are not allowed to date their patients.
omusiliyu:
that's rubbish, pure racism.

1 Like

Re: UK Bans Nigerian Doctor Pestering His Patients With Love Advances (photo) by muguplanet: 1:28pm On Jun 01, 2017
the be say an because of say an omo naija, if an Yankee guy, did sheet for no smell.
Re: UK Bans Nigerian Doctor Pestering His Patients With Love Advances (photo) by femolii: 1:29pm On Jun 01, 2017
Nothing bad there na but as a doctor he surpose to follow d right way.
Re: UK Bans Nigerian Doctor Pestering His Patients With Love Advances (photo) by muguplanet: 1:29pm On Jun 01, 2017
the truth be say na because of say na omo naija, if na Yankee guy, did sheet for no smell.
Re: UK Bans Nigerian Doctor Pestering His Patients With Love Advances (photo) by Jossyfwesh(m): 1:32pm On Jun 01, 2017
what do u expect, when through out medical school it's just book book and big book. The man toasting skills dey like lai mohammed own but shaaa,banning him is too much.
Re: UK Bans Nigerian Doctor Pestering His Patients With Love Advances (photo) by Jossyfwesh(m): 1:32pm On Jun 01, 2017
what do u expect,
when through out medical school it's just book book and big book.
The man toasting skills dey like lai mohammed own
but shaaa,banning him is too much.what do u expect,
but shaaa,banning him is too much.
what do u expect,
but shaaa,banning him is too much.
Re: UK Bans Nigerian Doctor Pestering His Patients With Love Advances (photo) by iamcyberzues: 1:39pm On Jun 01, 2017
Funny I wonder why they had to mention that He's from Nigeria,this Brit them Dem ban doctor be Dem ban doctor which on come be NIGERIAN DOCTOR
Re: UK Bans Nigerian Doctor Pestering His Patients With Love Advances (photo) by petux(m): 1:42pm On Jun 01, 2017
Oballer:
Ogun Chapter denounces this message.
we are not tribalistic and we shall not tolerate any member who tolls that path This poster (petux)has been suspended for 1 year.
One Nigeria. Chairman NCAN Ogun Chapter
grin
Re: UK Bans Nigerian Doctor Pestering His Patients With Love Advances (photo) by RaeMystix: 1:42pm On Jun 01, 2017
Serves him right. This what happens when one goes too far. She had not only rejected his advances, but also requested that he stopped pestering her, but he had persisted. In addition to that, he also brown the law about no doctor to client dating. He is lucky her only got a year ban. African men ought to learn from this. When a woman say No; She means NO!. angry
Re: UK Bans Nigerian Doctor Pestering His Patients With Love Advances (photo) by es144000: 1:48pm On Jun 01, 2017
White people self
Re: UK Bans Nigerian Doctor Pestering His Patients With Love Advances (photo) by zukachris(m): 1:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
OlaDapxon:
na dia love?
as I don see him head, I know where he come from
As u tall reach na animal brain dey ur head. slowpoke like u calling names.
Re: UK Bans Nigerian Doctor Pestering His Patients With Love Advances (photo) by zukachris(m): 1:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
OlaDapxon:
na dia love?
as I don see him head, I know where he come from

1 Like

Re: UK Bans Nigerian Doctor Pestering His Patients With Love Advances (photo) by LoveJesus87(m): 1:57pm On Jun 01, 2017
cerowo:
This one weak me
As in..
Re: UK Bans Nigerian Doctor Pestering His Patients With Love Advances (photo) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 01, 2017
petux:
Dr Chris Uzoh
Rape, Sex, Drugs, Kidnapping.

Proudly Ogun
Re: UK Bans Nigerian Doctor Pestering His Patients With Love Advances (photo) by Yomiwayne80(m): 2:06pm On Jun 01, 2017
mikky4764:
The doctor just dey behave like a schoolboy falling in love for the first time.

It happens.... When you meet someone who takes your breath away
Re: UK Bans Nigerian Doctor Pestering His Patients With Love Advances (photo) by gwama: 2:26pm On Jun 01, 2017
IPOB, In foreign countries, you never distinguished yourself with good deeds, but always with bad deeds. Internet fraudsters, ritual crimes, drug trafficking, and now sexual harassment. Your Biafra land will be at this picture. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: UK Bans Nigerian Doctor Pestering His Patients With Love Advances (photo) by OlaDapxon(m): 2:32pm On Jun 01, 2017
zukachris:

e pain d goat o. bro flatron grin grin grin grin
u cant take a simple joke. shame on u
Re: UK Bans Nigerian Doctor Pestering His Patients With Love Advances (photo) by Erinz: 2:42pm On Jun 01, 2017
All these Igbo ppl disgracing themselves all around.
Re: UK Bans Nigerian Doctor Pestering His Patients With Love Advances (photo) by cardoctor(m): 2:44pm On Jun 01, 2017
Amorous doctor.
Re: UK Bans Nigerian Doctor Pestering His Patients With Love Advances (photo) by YelloweWest: 2:48pm On Jun 01, 2017
stevecantrell:

He was struck off the register for one year.

His career is intact.
Who will employ him in uk??
Re: UK Bans Nigerian Doctor Pestering His Patients With Love Advances (photo) by YelloweWest: 2:52pm On Jun 01, 2017
khalids:

Finally someone that understands the issue at hand....Just when i was about to give up on Nigerian youths...God bless you
Thanks to basic education in administration.
Admin is thought in most university courses. I wonder why the large scale ignorance..
Re: UK Bans Nigerian Doctor Pestering His Patients With Love Advances (photo) by YelloweWest: 2:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

Okay, bet are you a Doctor? embarassed
Lawyer
Re: UK Bans Nigerian Doctor Pestering His Patients With Love Advances (photo) by YaksonFCA(m): 2:54pm On Jun 01, 2017
I wasnt disapointed. IPOB spotted.
Re: UK Bans Nigerian Doctor Pestering His Patients With Love Advances (photo) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 01, 2017
Dr Chris Uzoh is a flatron and a developer. grin
Re: UK Bans Nigerian Doctor Pestering His Patients With Love Advances (photo) by stevecantrell: 3:10pm On Jun 01, 2017
YelloweWest:

Who will employ him in uk??

its not completely hopeless for him...just get him a locum in a remote place like Isle of Man.. Lol !
if it wasn't for Brexit he should just enter EU locums.. He can slowly rebuild his trust that way.
Re: UK Bans Nigerian Doctor Pestering His Patients With Love Advances (photo) by LifeIsGuhd(f): 3:21pm On Jun 01, 2017
YelloweWest:

Lawyer

Congrats!
I like doctor sad
Re: UK Bans Nigerian Doctor Pestering His Patients With Love Advances (photo) by Angelina996(f): 3:33pm On Jun 01, 2017
What rubbishes...
Re: UK Bans Nigerian Doctor Pestering His Patients With Love Advances (photo) by princessayesha(f): 3:36pm On Jun 01, 2017
Issa Romeo grin
Re: UK Bans Nigerian Doctor Pestering His Patients With Love Advances (photo) by Ekoishome: 3:48pm On Jun 01, 2017
If it were to be a medical feat his nationality will change to UK doctor!!! Smh
Re: UK Bans Nigerian Doctor Pestering His Patients With Love Advances (photo) by chukied(m): 4:20pm On Jun 01, 2017
Father of two and no sense.....goat!!!
Re: UK Bans Nigerian Doctor Pestering His Patients With Love Advances (photo) by chukied(m): 4:25pm On Jun 01, 2017
You already identified what he did wrong. It shouldn't be encouraged
Abagworo:
Only one thing is wrong with what he did. He took her number without due permission but a lot of successful relationships and marriages started out that way. I guess the lady doesn't like him and felt bugged.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Did Pregnancy Test And It Said Positive But The Scan Said The Sac Is Empty / 22-Year-Old Mother Battles Life With 'Strange Pregnancy' In Yobe (Photo) / Elbow-bumps And Footshakes: The New Coronavirus Etiquette?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.