Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" (19227 Views)

In Search Of Dreams (a Story Of Love And Racism) / To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne / Chimamanda Adichie On Trump, Racism And The KKK (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" by whitebeard(m): 12:33pm On Jun 01, 2017
.OK a Igbo reping Nigeria noted

Dragon's dome division NCAN

Re: Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" by Chiefly(m): 12:35pm On Jun 01, 2017
Re: Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" by sukkot: 12:39pm On Jun 01, 2017
slowpoison1:

Lol...but if an Igbo man is caught committing crime you won't remember tribalism.HYPOCRITE tongue
he is igbo. thats that atheist nigga called ifeness. proper ndigbo man who enjoys akpu and ofe nsala
Re: Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" by SheldonCooper: 12:39pm On Jun 01, 2017
Sorry but is that her handwriting?

xavieree seen pls can you mention me?
Re: Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" by mmsen: 12:43pm On Jun 01, 2017
Where did she say that she hates white people?

1 Like

Re: Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" by vantage001: 12:55pm On Jun 01, 2017
win2kwire:

Unfortunately that's the small minority, the majority are drug dealers, fake business people importing contraband and banned items that kill Nigerians and people around the world daily!

ibos are not a role model for Nigeria and Nigerians, the majority have crime in their DNA!
It will never be well with you and your descendants and those nitwits that liked your post, the day any of you get any tiny bit of help from any igbo citizen anywhere in the world.
You will need and look for help from an igbo, but you will never find it.
I swear by the universe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 01, 2017
ifenes:

Must you come with tribalism all the time?
I thought i was the only one that saw it. That is the problem with this country. She is a Nigerian that is the bottom line and someone is taking it to a tribal thing.
Re: Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 01, 2017
win2kwire:

Unfortunately that's the small minority, the majority are drug dealers, fake business people importing contraband and banned items that kill Nigerians and people around the world daily!

ibos are not a role model for Nigeria and Nigerians, the majority have crime in their DNA!

p a I n e d!
Re: Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 01, 2017
pythonkid:

mugu
when afonja starts to dream! hehehehe
Re: Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" by saintandsinnerz: 1:08pm On Jun 01, 2017
sukkot:
grin grin very honorable of you. i like to see a detribalized igbo man. seeing people like you makes me feel guilty for replying tribalists but these tribalists are relentless mayne lol. they are like micheal jackson >>> DONT STOP TILL YOU GET ENOUGH
But you're a well known tribalist here na, even after living in the western world.
Re: Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" by saintandsinnerz: 1:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
win2kwire:

Whatever you wish others will befall you 1000 fold and you only m0nk3y!

I don't look for help from any ibo person, I simply call the police to search them anywhere I find them - I have done it several dozen times in Asia, middle East and South America.

If I see any ibo looking (or sounding) person at any airport or city in the world be rest assured I will alert police! If you think I will stand idle while other Nigerians are humiliated because of ibo drug dealing and criminality you have another think coming!
Get ready for your ban
Re: Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" by sukkot: 1:26pm On Jun 01, 2017
saintandsinnerz:

But you're a well known tribalist here na, even after living in the western world.
tribalist I am not. my 2 best friends are igbo. i will protect both of them with my life. thats how dear they are to me.
Re: Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" by saintandsinnerz: 1:32pm On Jun 01, 2017
sukkot:
tribalist I am not. my 2 best friends are igbo. i will protect both of them with my life. thats how dear they are to me.
Story, as if we no dey see your comments here. Go and check your comments then you will confirm what I'm saying. By the way, tribalist are known to always suggest or say that they have good friends from the other tribe in order to buttress that they are not tribalist
Re: Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 01, 2017
ifenes:

Epain u! Sun will rise soonest!
Re: Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" by sukkot: 1:33pm On Jun 01, 2017
saintandsinnerz:

Story, as if we no dey see your comments here. Go and check your comments then you will confirm what I'm saying. By the way, tribalist are known to always suggest or say that they have good friends from the other tribe in order to buttress that they are not tribalist
lmao. bro, the hateful crazy anti-afonja igbo guys on NL make me tribalist on NL ( KEYWORD BEING 'ON NL' . ONCE I LOG OFF IT STAYS ON NL. I DONT TRANSFER MY INTERNET LIFE TO MY REAL LIFE )

1 Like

Re: Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" by sweetilicious(f): 1:34pm On Jun 01, 2017
TarOrfeek:
The Igbos, always so magnificent in eloquently telling beautiful stories.
One day the sun will shine.
The sun will always shine.Of a truth,extreme inequality destroys sense of belonging.Everyone got a story to tell someday.Expression of oneself can equally help in correcting some of the anomalies challenging human beings.
Re: Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" by preponey: 1:39pm On Jun 01, 2017
kayo80:
Nice. I love seeing Nigerian writers get worldclass acclaim. One day very soon, i will be the one you guys will be watching like this.

Kayode Odusanya.
Put more effort and God will elevate you

1 Like

Re: Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" by saintandsinnerz: 1:45pm On Jun 01, 2017
sukkot:
lmao. bro, the hateful crazy anti-afonja igbo guys on NL make me tribalist on NL ( KEYWORD BEING 'ON NL' . ONCE I LOG OFF IT STAYS ON NL. I DONT TRANSFER MY INTERNET LIFE TO MY REAL LIFE )
Stop deceiving yourself, your online behaviour always has great effect on your offline behaviour,that is a fact. Whether you believe it or not, those tribal hatred you and your likes spew here is a function of your mindset despite your attempt t deny. You're just suffering from Cognitive dissonance whereby you think and try to justify your tribalism by saying that others have been tribal to you, hence you're tribal. Just accept it, there is no shame in owing up to your inadequacies.
Re: Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" by kayo80(m): 1:49pm On Jun 01, 2017
preponey:
Put more effort and God will elevate you

Thanks for the words of encouragement.
Re: Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" by sukkot: 1:51pm On Jun 01, 2017
saintandsinnerz:

Stop deceiving yourself, your online behaviour always has great effect on your offline behaviour,that is a fact. Whether you believe it or not, those tribal hatred you and your likes spew here is a function of your mindset despite your attempt t deny. You're just suffering from Cognitive dissonance whereby you think and try to justify your tribalism by saying that others have been tribal to you, hence you're tribal. Just accept it, there is no shame in owing up to your inadequacies.
lol trust me I own up to all my inadequacies. and tribalism is not one of them. now if somebody gives me 1 naira for everytime i read comments like ' NAIRALAND HAS TURNED ME INTO A BIGOT ' i would be a billionaire by now. point being nice friendly people come on here everyday only to be assaulted by YOLOBA ARE COWARDS AND DIRTY AND BROWN ROOF, every forking day you are assaulted on nairaland by this angry igbo guys because jonathan lost the election. trust me if you are yoruba you will become a tribalist under a month. its guaranteed. if you dont become one ? you must be Jesus Christ himself. and even Jesus Christ got angry sometimes. get me ?

3 Likes

Re: Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" by Amberon: 1:55pm On Jun 01, 2017
Says he who derides Christianity all the time. Hypocrisy.
ifenes:

Re: Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" by teebillz: 2:01pm On Jun 01, 2017
soberdrunk:
HYPOCRITE!!! You hate white people but you are in their country and enjoying all their amenities to the extent that you adopted their "accent"! angry Am tired of hearing all this "Racism" crap, if you dont like the way you are treated in 'another mans land' find your way to your 'fatherland'......!!! angry

How is she in their country? This woman is more American than a lot of the white people in America. The only difference between her and other white Americans is that their ancestors migrated migrated to America before her's. Last last, they (she and others like Donald Trump) are all descendants of immigrants.
Re: Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" by saintandsinnerz: 2:05pm On Jun 01, 2017
sukkot:
lol trust me I own up to all my inadequacies. and tribalism is not one of them. now if somebody gives me 1 naira for everytime i read comments like ' NAIRALAND HAS TURNED ME INTO A BIGOT ' i would be a billionaire by now. point being nice friendly people come on here everyday only to be assaulted by YOLOBA ARE COWARDS AND DIRTY AND BROWN ROOF, every forking day you are assaulted on nairaland by this angry igbo guys because jonathan lost the election. trust me if you are yoruba will become a tribalist under a month. its guaranteed. if you dont become one ? you must be Jesus Christ himself. and even Jesus Christ got angry sometimes. get me ?
I don't think you're being objective in your claim that the Yorubas are being insulted on daily basis here by the Igbos. I have seen plenty of times where the Yorubas insult them and call them drug dealers, kidnappers and the rest of them. It's a two way thing, both tribes are as guilty as the other. You won't say in all honesty that the Yorubas are the only ones at the receiving end. The point I'm making is that both tribes have plenty of tribalists in equal measure and your claim that you became tribal as a result of what you see here is Just you're already have the tendency and traits of tribalism embedded into your DNA without you knowing. It's already in you subconsciously. Go and read Sigmund Freud psychoanalytical theory.
Re: Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" by sukkot: 2:05pm On Jun 01, 2017
saintandsinnerz:

also let me ask, seeing as I am a tribalist, have you ever seen me abuse edo ? benin, hausa, igbira, fulani, benue, ikwerre, ijaw, delta, bendel etc etc people ? NEVER. Not once have I abused anyone from these tribes. so why not ? because people from these tribes do not abuse yoruba at all. we have mutual respect for each other. so you see ? the igbo people are the ones who provoke people to abuse them. now me personally i would not call that tribalism. i would call it retaliation

4 Likes

Re: Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" by sukkot: 2:08pm On Jun 01, 2017
saintandsinnerz:

I don't think you're being objective in your claim that the Yorubas are being insulted on daily basis here by the Igbos. I have seen plenty of times where the Yorubas insult them and call them drug dealers, kidnappers and the rest of them. It's a two way thing, both tribes are as guilty as the other. You won't say in all honesty that the Yorubas are the only ones at the receiving end. The point I'm making is that both tribes have plenty of tribalists in equal measure and your claim that you became tribal as a result of what you see here is Just you're already have the tendency and traits of tribalism embedded into your DNA without you knowing. It's already in you subconsciously. Go and read Sigmund Freud psychoanalytical theory.
thats called RETALIATION. once a tribe has declared war on you, then you too have to declare war on them. so now we are no longer reactionary in our abuse but we are now the instigators because in war you cant sit back and only be replying to abuse. you have to go on the offensive. it is what it is bro lol

but know one thing ? igbo started all the abuse after jonathan lost. the igbo abuse is a daily activity for the past 2 years

3 Likes

Re: Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" by saintandsinnerz: 2:09pm On Jun 01, 2017
sukkot:
also let me ask, seeing as I am a tribalist, have you ever seen me abuse edo ? benin, hausa, igbira, fulani, benue, ikwerre, ijaw, delta, bendel etc etc people ? NEVER. Not once have I abused anyone from these tribes. so why not ? because people from these tribes do not abuse yoruba at all. we have mutual respect for each other. so you see ? the igbo people are the ones who provoke people to abuse them. now me personally i would not call that tribalism. i would call it retaliation
Even your responses here have a lot of tribal innuendos laced in them. So you mean the Yorubas are the victim here and should not share in the blame?
Re: Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" by saintandsinnerz: 2:12pm On Jun 01, 2017
sukkot:
thats called RETALIATION. once a tribe has declared war on you, then you too have to declare war on them. so now we are no longer reactionary in our abuse but we are now the instigators because in war you cant sit back and only be replying to abuse. you have to go on the offensive. it is what it is bro lol

but know one thing ? igbo started all the abuse after jonathan lost. the igbo abuse is a daily activity for the past 2 years
Ok you win bro, peace!
Re: Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" by sukkot: 2:13pm On Jun 01, 2017
saintandsinnerz:

Even your responses here have a lot of tribal innuendos laced in them. So you mean the Yorubas are the victim here and should not share in the blame?
bro, i have been on nairaland for over 4 years OK. i know exactly how this whole thing started. there was a time when nairaland was about intellectualism. no abuse from anyone. then jonathan lost and igbo felt yoruba betrayed jonathan, then like 500 igbo warriors found their way to nairaland and started an assault of abuse on yoruba. yoruba did not respond for like 1 year straight. then i dont know what happened all of a sudden , i think it was a wave of anger but all the yoruba went on the offensive at once and it has not stopped ever since. trust me, igbo started this whole tribal war on nairaland. i was here the whole time and saw the whole trend

4 Likes

Re: Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 01, 2017
soberdrunk:
HYPOCRITE!!! You hate white people but you are in their country and enjoying all their amenities to the extent that you adopted their "accent"! angry Am tired of hearing all this "Racism" crap, if you dont like the way you are treated in 'another mans land' find your way to your 'fatherland'......!!! angry
when did America become exclusively a white country? Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairaland Poetry Club (Launch Thread) / A Nairalander Poses With Obaseki As Governor Endorses His Book (Photos) / Innocent Ilo Wins 2020 Commonwealth Short-story For African Region

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.