Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" (19235 Views)

In Search Of Dreams (a Story Of Love And Racism) / To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne / Chimamanda Adichie On Trump, Racism And The KKK (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 01, 2017
teebillz:

How is she in their country? This woman is more American than a lot of the white people in America. The only difference between her and other white Americans is that their ancestors migrated migrated to America before her's. Last last, they (she and others like Donald Trump) are all descendants of immigrants.
thanks for educating him. He needed it

1 Like

Re: Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 01, 2017
cristianisraeli:
hypocrisy...you are racist as well if you hate white people.ok..if what she said is true..then shes racist as well..i hate when people live and enjoy america and still hate america..if you hate america..please come back to nigeria and come and enjoy freedom..AMERICA IS FOR THE WHITE MAN..WE NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT..cant find were she said she hates white people after scanning thru..am sure she experienced racism...tribalism is even worse because its your fellow country man thats doing that do you..we all know america is white country and not black
you could get shot if you say that crap in predominantly black American neighborhood. Don't ever say it in public because you would not only come off as ignorant but could get hurt from vile and extremist black people
Re: Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" by DanseMacabre(m): 2:58pm On Jun 01, 2017
soberdrunk:
HYPOCRITE!!! You hate white people but you are in their country and enjoying all their amenities to the extent that you adopted their "accent"! angry Am tired of hearing all this "Racism" crap, if you dont like the way you are treated in 'another mans land' find your way to your 'fatherland'......!!! angry

Haba bros. Una get beef? What she means is 'It is not because I hate white people that I write about racism.'
Re: Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" by DrGoodmanFather: 3:07pm On Jun 01, 2017
TarOrfeek:
The Igbos, always so magnificent in eloquently telling beautiful stories.
One day the sun will shine.

If the sun cannot shine now , it will never shine. Sun shines everyday
Re: Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" by cristianisraeli: 3:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
iRyan:
you could get shot if you say that crap in predominantly black American neighborhood. Don't ever say it in public because you would not only come off as ignorant but could get hurt from vile and extremist black people

dont you ever in your life tell me what to say and what not to say ok..if you are looking for someone to shoot please feel free to shoot your ignorant self
Re: Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" by tylesh(f): 3:18pm On Jun 01, 2017
ifenes:

Must you come with tribalism all the time?
Please, ask him
Re: Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" by KemjikaEme: 3:18pm On Jun 01, 2017
soberdrunk:
HYPOCRITE!!! You hate white people but you are in their country and enjoying all their amenities to the extent that you adopted their "accent"! angry Am tired of hearing all this "Racism" crap, if you dont like the way you are treated in 'another mans land' find your way to your 'fatherland'......!!! angry
Find a way to her land when the black people that went before her built America with their sweat and blood and are demanding equal rights for all coloured people in the world?
I hate people that think like this.
The main focus should be condemning and speaking out against Racism irrespective of which country you live in.
If we keep quiet and pretend like Racism only affect people abroad, it will go down and meet us in Africa sooner than you think.
Go to Kenya and Uganda and see how white people esp Chinese and Indians treat them. Or is it here in Nigeria where Lebanese and other white folks treat people callously.
The war on Racism is a Global war that trascends boundary and territory.
Re: Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" by Afobear: 3:48pm On Jun 01, 2017
gozie112:
pls nlders help a broda ,help a brother..i scored 192 in jamb i choosed economics as first choice want to change to public admin any hope for me?skul imo state univertity..
look at this cretin ....you want to change to political science as what na?with your below average score ?you better get your brain in order .....wait at home and rewrite jamb next year or you apply for predegree....stupid child

you can also come to aladinma so i can move your phone and clothes ....slowpoke
Re: Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" by EnuguDadImoMom: 4:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
kayo80:
Nice. I love seeing Nigerian writers get worldclass acclaim. One day very soon, i will be the one you guys will be watching like this.

Kayode Odusanya.
Work harder, and pay more attention to that which pleases your soul and spirit, not your flesh. Success bro.

1 Like

Re: Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" by gozie112(m): 5:15pm On Jun 01, 2017
Afobear:
look at this cretin ....you want to change to political science as what na?with your below average score ?you better get your brain in order .....wait at home and rewrite jamb next year or you apply for predegree....stupid child

you can also come to aladinma so i can move your phone and clothes ....slowpoke
hey man...I didnt mention political science
Re: Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 01, 2017
They hate you too, you know. Just that they dont bother yelling to the entire nation about it.

They first yell " I was the only black in school, I was the first black to do.....", hoping to get recognized and when it does'nt happen they change the story to "I realised blacks where under siege, we (including themselves all of a sudden)where being attacked". I tire for these ones.
Re: Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 01, 2017
cristianisraeli:

dont you ever in your life tell me what to say and what not to say ok..if you are looking for someone to shoot please feel free to shoot your ignorant self
oops.. Looks like somebody has a problem with taking corrections. I'll leave you to wallow and bask in ur pool of ignorance.
Re: Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" by kingd91: 5:38pm On Jun 01, 2017
kayo80:
Nice. I love seeing Nigerian writers get worldclass acclaim. One day very soon, i will be the one you guys will be watching like this.

Kayode Odusanya.
you mean igbos??

1 Like

Re: Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" by cristianisraeli: 5:45pm On Jun 01, 2017
iRyan:
oops.. Looks like somebody has a problem with taking corrections. I'll leave you to wallow and bask in ur pool of ignorance.

go and correct yourself first...i dont want to really go down to your level and insult you..so please just pass..you are the one displaying your ignorance here..dont get me started let me just stop here..just look at someone trying to correct another person..nothing way person no go see for nairaland
Re: Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" by somegirl1: 8:05pm On Jun 01, 2017
realestniggah:
In a few years from now racism will be a thing of the past..Considering the fact that lot of biracial people are been giving birth to

Don't count on it.
Bi/ multiracial people don't breed among themselves or outside their constituent races as much as they do with members of one of their constituent races.
Their genes are eventually reabsorbed into existing races.

2 Likes

Re: Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" by engrchykae(m): 8:30pm On Jun 01, 2017
sukkot:
grin grin very honorable of you. i like to see a detribalized igbo man. seeing people like you makes me feel guilty for replying tribalists but these tribalists are relentless mayne lol. they are like micheal jackson >>> DONT STOP TILL YOU GET ENOUGH
the reason for nationalism which people misinterprete as tribalism is because there are many nations in nigeria.you will only condemn tribalism in nigeria when a German love and agree to share one country with Austria or when an English man sees a french man as brother.even in spain,catalans want out and the scots want out of the united kingdom
Re: Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" by sukkot: 8:37pm On Jun 01, 2017
engrchykae:
the reason for nationalism which people misinterprete as tribalism is because there are many nations in nigeria.you will only condemn tribalism in nigeria when a German love and agree to share one country with Austria or when an English man sees a french man as brother.even in spain,catalans want out and the scots want out of the united kingdom
i dont mind your nationalism. in fact i wish you get your biafra. lagos is too congested anyway. just tell your brothers to stop insulting yoruba. thats my own wahala. i am not against biafra. i am pro-biafra
Re: Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" by engrchykae(m): 8:41pm On Jun 01, 2017
[quote author=cristianisraeli post=57086526]hypocrisy...you are racist as well if you hate white people.ok..if what she said is true..then shes racist as well..i hate when people live and enjoy america and still hate america..if you hate america..please come back to nigeria and come and enjoy freedom..AMERICA IS FOR THE WHITE MAN..WE NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT..cant find were she said she hates white people after scanning thru..am sure she experienced racism...tribalism is even worse because its your fellow c {america was built with the labour of blacks so it also belong to blacks. the whites try to keep blacks away from themselves i mean the whites because they smell terribly and when you are very close you will realise that they are smelling terribly.i had one course in my final year in school,colour technology.it said that addition of all the colours will give white while substraction of all the colours will give you black.scientifically black is the ultimate
Re: Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" by engrchykae(m): 8:58pm On Jun 01, 2017
sukkot:
i dont mind your nationalism. in fact i wish you get your biafra. lagos is too congested anyway. just tell your brothers to stop insulting yoruba. thats my own wahala. i am not against biafra. i am pro-biafra
for someone to love his or her nation and place their nation's interest first before anything is nationalism and it is one of the most vital ingredients for a nation's growth but the mischievous West turned our our nationalism to tribalism to curse trouble among us so that they divide and rule us through the multinationals.Trump said America First and you didnt blast him for saying so.they said we are corrupt but i say that we are smart.if anything the west are the progenitors of corruption ranging from selling arms to terrorists and stealing nations resources and planting puppets in countries where they steal resources.
Re: Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" by sukkot: 9:01pm On Jun 01, 2017
engrchykae:
for someone to love his or her nation and place their nation's interest first before anything is nationalism and it is one of the most vital ingredients for a nation's growth but the mischievous West turned our our nationalism to tribalism to curse trouble among us so that they divide and rule us through the multinationals.Trump said America First and you didnt blast him for saying so.they said we are corrupt but i say that we are smart.if anything the west are the progenitors of corruption ranging from selling arms to terrorists and stealing nations resources and planting puppets in countries where they steal resources.
trump is talking about a nation not race. in america there are black white yellow red etc. what you guys are doing is not nationalism. you are anti-nationalists. you want to secede. its two different things
Re: Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" by EagleNest(m): 11:22pm On Jun 01, 2017
realestniggah:
In a few years from now racism will be a thing of the past..Considering the fact that lot of biracial people are been giving birth to

Hahaha... May be in hundred of years to come or never.
Re: Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" by toprealman: 4:02am On Jun 02, 2017
TarOrfeek:
The Igbos, always so magnificent in eloquently telling beautiful stories.
One day the sun will shine.
Are you in the kingdom of darkness? The sun shine where the children of light inhabit..... choose light over darkness bro!
Re: Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" by fanficgirl(f): 7:55am On Jun 02, 2017
soberdrunk:
Hahahaha I tire o.
Re: Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" by engrchykae(m): 9:54am On Jun 02, 2017
sukkot:
trump is talking about a nation not race. in america there are black white yellow red etc. what you guys are doing is not nationalism. you are anti-nationalists. you want to secede. its two different things
last i checked,self determination is a UN recognized right of any people.didnt america secede from Britain?
Re: Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" by sukkot: 11:24am On Jun 02, 2017
engrchykae:
last i checked,self determination is a UN recognized right of any people.didnt america secede from Britain?
like i said, i hope you get your freedom. lagos is too congested. we need to decentralize lagos. so if you get your biafra many of you will move back home right ? wink
Re: Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" by engrchykae(m): 12:20pm On Jun 02, 2017
sukkot:
like i said, i hope you get your freedom. lagos is too congested. we need to decentralize lagos. so if you get your biafra many of you will move back home right ? wink
ask Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.he is the only person authorized to speak on this matter.
Re: Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" by sukkot: 12:39pm On Jun 02, 2017
engrchykae:
ask Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.he is the only person authorized to speak on this matter.
lol i guess you are just joking about this biafra matter. you dont sound serious cheesy
Re: Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
fanficgirl:

Hahahaha I tire o.
America doesn't belong to the white folks. You all should get that into ur head
Re: Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 02, 2017
cristianisraeli:

go and correct yourself first...i dont want to really go down to your level and insult you..so please just pass..you are the one displaying your ignorance here..dont get me started let me just stop here..just look at someone trying to correct another person..nothing way person no go see for nairaland
America is a nation for all races not just white people. Get that into ur pea sized brain
Re: Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" by cristianisraeli: 3:18pm On Jun 02, 2017
iRyan:
America is a nation for all races not just white people. Get that into ur pea sized brain

keep telling ur mustard seed brain that as long as it makes ur miserable self sleep at night and nema day here for nnamdi azik to welcome u anytime and by then we go know who get america if na black or white

if the igbos say lagos is no mans land you will be the first to cry and shout
Re: Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" by engrchykae(m): 3:46pm On Jun 02, 2017
sukkot:
lol i guess you are just joking about this biafra matter. you dont sound serious cheesy
be truthful for once and tell me why you are too bothered about Biafra.
Re: Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" by sukkot: 3:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
engrchykae:
be truthful for once and tell me why you are too bothered about Biafra.
did i just tell you i am pro-biafra ? do you even read my posts ? i am pro-biafran. i want you to have your biafra

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairaland Poetry Club (Launch Thread) / A Nairalander Poses With Obaseki As Governor Endorses His Book (Photos) / The Teacher (home-coming) +18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.