Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,695 members, 7,805,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" (19233 Views)

In Search Of Dreams (a Story Of Love And Racism) / To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne / Chimamanda Adichie On Trump, Racism And The KKK (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" by fanficgirl(f): 6:51pm On Jun 02, 2017
iRyan:
America doesn't belong to the white folks. You all should get that into ur head
What did he say that was a lie? Tribalism is worse than racism, but this girl probably didn't protest in Nigeria. She jist brings all the wahala for her head. Whites are in charge of America so it does.
Re: Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
cristianisraeli:

keep telling ur mustard seed brain that as long as it makes ur miserable self sleep at night and nema day here for nnamdi azik to welcome u anytime and by then we go know who get america if na black or white

if the igbos say lagos is no mans land you will be the first to cry and shout
do you even know the slightest thing about America? And I couldn't make sense of the gobbledygook you wrote up there -- you just blew the cover of wit you been hiding under -- now I see how much of an empty headed retard I have been talking with. I'm totally disappointed with myself. I'm done with you!
Re: Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 02, 2017
fanficgirl:

What did he say that was a lie? Tribalism is worse than racism, but this girl probably didn't protest in Nigeria. She jist brings all the wahala for her head. Whites are in charge of America so it does.
OK so since the north are in charge of Nigeria does that make you less Nigerian than any of them?
Re: Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" by cristianisraeli: 7:13pm On Jun 02, 2017
iRyan:
do you even know the slightest thing about America? And I couldn't make sense of what you wrote up there -- you just blew the cover of wit you been hiding under -- now I see how much of an empty headed retard I have been talking with. I'm totally disappointed with myself. I'm done with you!

just look at the mustard seed brain..ur the slow poke and because you think you live in america that makes you know alot about america right..have u heard of something called research before?you could not make sense of it until you see nema guys in uniform when you land at nnamdi azikwe if you want me to spell it out for you,dummy..am not hiding under nothing..you say everybody built america..when the igbos says they built lagos what do you say?we all know lagos is for the yorubas even if other tribes built it as well..so its the same for america even if different nationalities built america..AMERICA IS A WHITE MANS COUNTRY..GET IT INTO UR LITTLE MUSTARD SEED THICK SKULL..i warned you to leave me alone but you think say you sabi talk,when the long arm of trump gets to u then we go know who get america if na white or black.
Re: Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 02, 2017
cristianisraeli:

just look at the mustard seed brain..ur the slow poke and because you think you live in america that makes you know alot about america right..have u heard of something called research before?you could not make sense of it until you see nema guys in uniform when you land at nnamdi azikwe if you want me to spell it out for you,dummy..am not hiding under nothing..you say everybody built america..when the igbos says they built lagos what do you say?we all know lagos is for the yorubas even if other tribes built it as well..so its the same for america even if different nationalities built america..AMERICA IS A WHITE MANS COUNTRY..GET IT INTO UR LITTLE MUSTARD SEED THICK SKULL..i warned you to leave me alone but you think say you sabi talk,when the long arm of trump gets to u then we go know who get america if na white or black.
this really cracked me up. Nothing will bring me back to Nigeria again unless I get transfered to Nigeria again, which is remotely impossible. America is my first home and I am not less of an American than Trump is. So I have no reason to be afraid of Trump as long as I am a law abiding American.
Maybe I should kick start my political career. Who knows, I might wind up becoming President of this WHITE MAN'S country called the United States.
Re: Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" by Afobear: 8:58am On Jun 03, 2017
gozie112:
hey man...I didnt mention political science
close ur buccal cavity imp.....come to aladinma sobi can drive you
Re: Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" by gozie112(m): 9:06am On Jun 03, 2017
Afobear:
close ur buccal cavity imp.....come to aladinma sobi can drive you
if I insult u now,u go say small pikin dey insult u,,just carry ur wahala go..its obvious ur frustrated, I blame buhari sha...poor dude
Re: Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" by Afobear: 8:11pm On Jun 03, 2017
gozie112:
if I insult u now,u go say small pikin dey insult u,,just carry ur wahala go..its obvious ur frustrated, I blame buhari sha...poor dude
bobi,your father ....any way i use recognize you for aladinm eh,i go drive you main main
Re: Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" by gozie112(m): 10:37pm On Jun 03, 2017
Afobear:
bobi,your father ....any way i use recognize you for aladinm eh,i go drive you main main
ur a fool,beta lopk for a job or u die serving ur mate.at 19yrs I'm capable of feeding ur generation.. Idiot grin grin
Re: Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" by Afobear: 10:50pm On Jun 03, 2017
gozie112:
ur a fool,beta lopk for a job or u die serving ur mate.at 19yrs I'm capable of feeding ur generation.. Idiot grin grin
abobi,too much kappin nobd fill basket ...wida you ??if you suck your mama boobi ,tell me you d come aladinma tomorrow ....tell me attire you go dey on ......if you are man enough do it and i will show you valhala soldiers
Re: Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" by gozie112(m): 11:24pm On Jun 03, 2017
Afobear:
abobi,too much kappin nobd fill basket ...wida you ??if you suck your mama boobi ,tell me you d come aladinma tomorrow ....tell me attire you go dey on ......if you are man enough do it and i will show you valhala soldiers
for ur information I live in lagos,I no knw wer be alandimma..ewu hausa
Re: Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" by ifenes(m): 7:22am On Jul 04, 2017
sukkot:
he is igbo. thats that atheist nigga called ifeness. proper ndigbo man who enjoys akpu and ofe nsala

You can tell Ife is a Yoruba name. However I am also Igbo and Hausa, including all tribes on this planet.
Re: Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" by sukkot: 7:26am On Jul 04, 2017
ifenes:

You can tell Ife is a Yoruba name. However I am also Igbo and Hausa, including all tribes on this planet.
am with that brah. you are ecowas lol. what you eat remain for your loyal servants bros ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairaland Poetry Club (Launch Thread) / The Teacher (home-coming) +18 / A Nairalander Poses With Obaseki As Governor Endorses His Book (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.