Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,922 members, 7,806,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Jamb Is Now Changing Student's Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Is Now Changing Student's Result (5149 Views)

UNN Changing Student Course During This Coronvirus Lock Down. This Is Bad / JAMB 2017: Jamb Is Reducing Scores / This Year's JAMB Is Very HARD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb Is Now Changing Student's Result by chukilol: 11:04am On Jun 01, 2017
I got a call from my student, he was crying and he told me his Jamb result changed.
I didn't believe it until he came to my office to show me what he was talking about, I was shocked.
He also told me that his classmate result too was changed from 224 to 191.
When I called one of jamb staff in Lagos, she told me that she's aware of the issue and she can't do anything.
She asked me to forward the issue to the head quarter in Abuja.

Now, why is Jamb working so hard to frustrate this students?

1 Like

Re: Jamb Is Now Changing Student's Result by lfleak: 11:09am On Jun 01, 2017
lalasticlala he be like say bad luck follow this year candidates oo

making students the victim with what won't work...

the worse part is, the innocent will suffer most! cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Jamb Is Now Changing Student's Result by babyfaceafrica: 11:11am On Jun 01, 2017
Fake news
Re: Jamb Is Now Changing Student's Result by chukilol: 11:32am On Jun 01, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Fake news
OK
Re: Jamb Is Now Changing Student's Result by ModCaller: 12:24pm On Jun 01, 2017
Please post the registration number let us verify thy claim. You're welcome.

2 Likes

Re: Jamb Is Now Changing Student's Result by Fuckallmods: 12:28pm On Jun 01, 2017
Mods please collect the reg number and confirm before posting another trash to fp

1 Like

Re: Jamb Is Now Changing Student's Result by chukilol: 12:34pm On Jun 01, 2017
ModCaller:
Please post the registration number let us verify thy claim. You're welcome.
Its not safe

1 Like

Re: Jamb Is Now Changing Student's Result by ModCaller: 12:36pm On Jun 01, 2017
chukilol:

Its not safe
Then forget it. This is classified false information if you can't post the registration number.

5 Likes

Re: Jamb Is Now Changing Student's Result by Kelly2713(m): 12:59pm On Jun 01, 2017

1 Share

Re: Jamb Is Now Changing Student's Result by luckyz4rea(m): 1:00pm On Jun 01, 2017
Jamb is subjecting people to hardship and it's getting out of hand!

The change of institution/course is causing more damage than good to candidates since Jamb discontinued the correction process from their portal site!

At least two candidates had passed out (fainted) and were yet to be revived before i left the Jamb office in Ikoyi, Lagos.

The security agencies officials were pouring water on candidates whilst some were threatening them with guns!

Nigeria is 56 years at least. We cannot afford to continue this way.

Please help candidates rebroadcast this until it gets to the right channels so Jamb can reopen the portal site!

It's difficult attaching pictures and the video clips that's why there isn't any here! Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: Jamb Is Now Changing Student's Result by NLProblemChild(m): 1:40pm On Jun 01, 2017
How can i believed dz story now. When u don paint everything black

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jamb Is Now Changing Student's Result by Xsem(m): 1:48pm On Jun 01, 2017
NLProblemChild:
How can i believed dz story now. When u don paint everything black
My nigga

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jamb Is Now Changing Student's Result by larireisaac(m): 2:07pm On Jun 01, 2017
HMM I DOUBT AM MAKEI GO RE-CHECK MA OWN sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Jamb Is Now Changing Student's Result by Generalwoodz(m): 2:12pm On Jun 01, 2017
jamb sef
Re: Jamb Is Now Changing Student's Result by chukilol: 3:03pm On Jun 01, 2017
ModCaller:
Then forget it. This is classified false information if you can't post the registration number.
I didn't post it for you to believe, even if you believe it won't change anything...
Re: Jamb Is Now Changing Student's Result by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 3:09pm On Jun 01, 2017
d only proof is 2 provide ur reg no /email adress
Re: Jamb Is Now Changing Student's Result by jhybosky(m): 3:22pm On Jun 01, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Fake news
its not fake o..mine was changed too..
Re: Jamb Is Now Changing Student's Result by jhybosky(m): 3:26pm On Jun 01, 2017
its true o..mine was changed(for worse)too and i hadnt even printed then..my frnds own that was changed too he had already printed then and scored 225 buh now changed to 150 ..he refused to reprint o..he said he will die with d 225 ni

2 Likes

Re: Jamb Is Now Changing Student's Result by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 01, 2017
luckyz4rea:
Jamb is subjecting people to hardship and it's getting out of hand!

The change of institution/course is causing more damage than good to candidates since Jamb discontinued the correction process from their portal site!

At least two candidates had passed out (fainted) and were yet to be revived before i left the Jamb office in Ikoyi, Lagos.

The security agencies officials were pouring water on candidates whilst some were threatening them with guns!

Nigeria is 56 years at least. We cannot afford to continue this way.

Please help candidates rebroadcast this until it gets to the right channels so Jamb can reopen the portal site!

It's difficult attaching pictures and the video clips that's why there isn't any here! Thank you!
Were you able to complete the correction(s)?
Re: Jamb Is Now Changing Student's Result by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 01, 2017
jhybosky:
its true o..mine was changed(for worse)too and i hadnt even printed then..my frnds own that was changed too he had already printed then and scored 225 buh now changed to 150 ..he refused to reprint o..he said he will die with d 225 ni
Pls this is a delicate matter, is your assertion true?
Re: Jamb Is Now Changing Student's Result by NLProblemChild(m): 3:51pm On Jun 01, 2017
Xsem:

My nigga
what's nigga pls?.
Re: Jamb Is Now Changing Student's Result by MyschoolNG(m): 4:23pm On Jun 01, 2017
lies, accept ur fate my broda
Re: Jamb Is Now Changing Student's Result by 7agaza(m): 4:28pm On Jun 01, 2017
Big fat lie.. I just checked 3 of my relatives own and the score is still the same.

1 Like

Re: Jamb Is Now Changing Student's Result by mytime24(f): 4:30pm On Jun 01, 2017
lienus is dat u

2 Likes

Re: Jamb Is Now Changing Student's Result by SEEDORF441(m): 4:37pm On Jun 01, 2017
Op is lie muhammed to be
Re: Jamb Is Now Changing Student's Result by jhybosky(m): 4:38pm On Jun 01, 2017
RevampNairaland:
Pls this is a delicate matter, is your assertion true?
am serious o.. will I joke with my jamb score being reduced ND a friends own too(hes Nt even a friend of persay we met because his score was reduced too)

he's even thinking of this result upgrade thing sed me m Nt too sure though

ND I dint know it happened to other people that's why I didn't voice out

3 Likes

Re: Jamb Is Now Changing Student's Result by Xsem(m): 4:59pm On Jun 01, 2017
It's a lie. I have a whatsapp group where JAMBITEs meet to interact and nobody has said a Bleep. You guys want to start another panic,arrant balderdash,i smell enemies of jamb here. I never knew jamb got haters until now. Bleep off!!!

1 Like

Re: Jamb Is Now Changing Student's Result by chukilol: 5:46pm On Jun 01, 2017
Xsem:
It's a lie. I have a whatsapp group where JAMBITEs meet to interact and nobody has said a Bleep. You guys want to start another panic,arrant balderdash,i smell enemies of jamb here. I never knew jamb got haters until now. Bleep off!!!
Please listen to yourself, you said haters?
Haters of what?
Re: Jamb Is Now Changing Student's Result by chukilol: 5:48pm On Jun 01, 2017
7agaza:
Big fat lie..
I just checked 3 of my relatives own and the score is still the same.
And who told you it will happen to everyone?
Nawa ooo, SMH...
Re: Jamb Is Now Changing Student's Result by Xsem(m): 6:00pm On Jun 01, 2017
chukilol:

Please listen to yourself, you said haters?
Haters of what?
H. A. T. E. R. S.
Re: Jamb Is Now Changing Student's Result by Pascal679: 6:07pm On Jun 01, 2017
Xsem:
that group it's like everyone that register for jamb is there ... To ascertain that the other guy is lying

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check WAEC May/june Examination Result 2018/2019 / Babalakin: Varsities Can’t Survive On Govt Funding / Which Federal Polytechnic Is D Cheapest In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.