Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

APDA Party To Be Unveiled On Monday, June 5 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APDA Party To Be Unveiled On Monday, June 5 (24620 Views)

Stolen Logo: “APC Is Frustrated” - APDA Youths / Photos From The Launching Of Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance (APDA) / Raymond Dokpesi Unveils APDA Party (Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APDA Party To Be Unveiled On Monday, June 5 by JigsawKillah(m): 1:50pm On Jun 01, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Personal? No. I don't take anything online personal. You can't see my tone online. I'm only showing concern and asking for consistency.

I share your concerns too as well as most, but you don't see me making hasty conclusions. With the rate you're going to discredit this, l won't be shocked if Barcanista actually stays with PDP and you have an heart attack.

Relax and watch as their agenda unfold, is that too much to ask?
Re: APDA Party To Be Unveiled On Monday, June 5 by ashawopikin(m): 1:50pm On Jun 01, 2017
A.k.a advanced Pdp grin
Re: APDA Party To Be Unveiled On Monday, June 5 by ndcide(m): 1:51pm On Jun 01, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
The Nigeria's newest and only masses movement, Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance is set to be unveiled on Monday, June 5, 2017...

It's time for young people and women to take their place in leadership and redirect the political direction of Nigeria.

Stronger Together!!!!

shared on Palmchat

What if Markafi group wins at the Supreme Court, will you join them to rebuild PDP or you'll still move to APDA.

Or do you feel sheriff will win?
Re: APDA Party To Be Unveiled On Monday, June 5 by ashawopikin(m): 1:52pm On Jun 01, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

It is a party for all lovers of Nigeria that want a renewed country.
na so dem talk when apc come out o
Re: APDA Party To Be Unveiled On Monday, June 5 by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
JigsawKillah:

I share your concerns too as well as most, but you don't see me making hasty conclusions. With the rate you're going to discredit this, l won't be shocked if Barcanista actually stays with PDP and you have an heart attack.

Lol. Has it gotten to this level? But they've other new parties why watch this one? Or I should watch all?
Re: APDA Party To Be Unveiled On Monday, June 5 by id911(m): 1:54pm On Jun 01, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
What can you really do? They've got the connections. They've got the cash. They've got the masses around them by not properly educating them. We can't do much legally.

That's the problem, a very big one. However we could start up somewhere and try to enlighten others the much we can. With time, more people will see reason why things should be done differently
Re: APDA Party To Be Unveiled On Monday, June 5 by muchkay(m): 1:56pm On Jun 01, 2017
Na dem dem! Ukochukwu na the same people.....reforming to come and deal with us. Youths say no to their antics. Let's unite and take our rightful position.
Re: APDA Party To Be Unveiled On Monday, June 5 by JigsawKillah(m): 2:00pm On Jun 01, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Lol. Has it gotten to this level? But they've other new parties why watch this one? Or I should watch all?

So why are you beating on this one only? You think the other new parties aren't being formed by defectives?
Re: APDA Party To Be Unveiled On Monday, June 5 by JigsawKillah(m): 2:01pm On Jun 01, 2017
muchkay:
Na dem dem! Ukochukwu na the same people.....reforming to come and deal with us. Youths say no to their antics. Let's unite and take our rightful position.

Okay. So how do you say no? By joining APC and PDP or by creating new political parties and rivaling the dual competition?
Re: APDA Party To Be Unveiled On Monday, June 5 by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 01, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

These are the type of youths that make its difficult to achieve anything tangible in this country.
Re: APDA Party To Be Unveiled On Monday, June 5 by PatriotTemidayo: 2:03pm On Jun 01, 2017
Mynd44:
This logo looks like an advanced AD though.

Intresting times ahead
Why do you think the only coloured letters in the abbreviation is A and D?

AD for sure. undecided

But this time around, AD with a mainstream and national political outlook.

Same old, same old.
Re: APDA Party To Be Unveiled On Monday, June 5 by iyblaq(m): 2:05pm On Jun 01, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
The Nigeria's newest and only masses movement, Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance is set to be unveiled on Monday, June 5, 2017...

It's time for young people and women to take their place in leadership and redirect the political direction of Nigeria.

Stronger Together!!!!

shared on Palmchat
This is good news. I need this party here in Cross River
Re: APDA Party To Be Unveiled On Monday, June 5 by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:07pm On Jun 01, 2017
id911:

That's the problem, a very big one. However we could start up somewhere and try to enlighten others the much we can. With time, more people will see reason why things should be done differently
Yes. Exactly. Forming new parties without doing these is like chasing the wind.
Re: APDA Party To Be Unveiled On Monday, June 5 by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:13pm On Jun 01, 2017
id911:

Barca... I would like to know more about the structure, manifesto, etc, of the new party. I might be interested in registering. Though I've voted on maybe two or three occasions since the advent of democracy in 1999 but have never registered with any political party.

I now fully want to get involve to sack all these vultures we have now from our politics space
Hello Boss, you can get both Manifesto and Constitution of the party on the official website www.apdanigeria.org

Also, registration can be done online
Re: APDA Party To Be Unveiled On Monday, June 5 by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:13pm On Jun 01, 2017
JigsawKillah:

So why are you beating on this one only? You think the other new parties aren't being formed by defectives?
No. In the coming week, the court is going to decide on PDP Chairmanship. Antagonists of Sheriff have threatened leaving the party. Then a party member tells us about a new party to be launched on Monday. Is this not enough for anybody to ask questions and show suspicion?

You seem to be suggesting, even though you may not agree, that if some aggrieved PDP, APC and other power mongers formed this party then it's as good as dead and full of filth. Why is it difficult to see that possibility? You detest such or what is it exactly?
Re: APDA Party To Be Unveiled On Monday, June 5 by yansky(m): 2:13pm On Jun 01, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Your shamelessness doesn't amaze you yourself?
Re: APDA Party To Be Unveiled On Monday, June 5 by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:17pm On Jun 01, 2017
JigsawKillah:

PDP refused to rebrand neither did it reform. I am sorry but I am part of the APDA family that allows the people the power to own the party. NOTHING like "party leader or godfather" in APDA. We are all equal...

1 Like

Re: APDA Party To Be Unveiled On Monday, June 5 by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:18pm On Jun 01, 2017
ndcide:

What if Markafi group wins at the Supreme Court, will you join them to rebuild PDP or you'll still move to APDA.

Or do you feel sheriff will win?
Irrespective of who wins, APDA has come to stay
Re: APDA Party To Be Unveiled On Monday, June 5 by deluxeT(m): 2:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
wow 36 stars, and the capital star.

I don port for this new party.
2015 I trekked for 20km to destroy my immediate future by voting wrongly.

But that word "advance" should have been something more grassroots .

Anyway we will continue to port until Nigeria becomes great again.

I DON POOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRTTTTT OOOOOOOOOOOOO

walahi talahi

1 Like

Re: APDA Party To Be Unveiled On Monday, June 5 by deluxeT(m): 2:22pm On Jun 01, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

PDP refused to rebrand neither did it reform. I am sorry but I am part of the APDA family that allows the people the power to own the party. NOTHING like "party leader or godfather" in APDA. We are all equal...

Abeg inbox me so we can hike this ride together

Forward ever

we shall continue to search for the light until we get it right.
Re: APDA Party To Be Unveiled On Monday, June 5 by temitemi1(m): 2:23pm On Jun 01, 2017
you will be disappointed...
Beremx:
Another party for disgruntled elements.

Ndi ara!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APDA Party To Be Unveiled On Monday, June 5 by dacovajnr: 2:25pm On Jun 01, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

APDA is a self funded party. Members pay for registration (5,000 flat) and monthly/annual subscription (starting from N300 per month to N50k per month depending on category of membership)

Meanwhile, students pay N0 membership subscription...

Youths pay just 10% of what is required per category...

There is also donations from members (willingly)

Also officeholders under the party will pay 15% of their salary back to the party...

No single sponsor or one big man
Na DSTV?

1 Like

Re: APDA Party To Be Unveiled On Monday, June 5 by Djmeme: 2:25pm On Jun 01, 2017
Re: APDA Party To Be Unveiled On Monday, June 5 by id911(m): 2:34pm On Jun 01, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Hello Boss, you can get both Manifesto and Constitution of the party on the official website www.apdanigeria.org

Also, registration can be done online

Thanks. I'll check it out
Re: APDA Party To Be Unveiled On Monday, June 5 by JigsawKillah(m): 2:39pm On Jun 01, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Until the granddaddies starts porting.
Re: APDA Party To Be Unveiled On Monday, June 5 by Josmila(m): 2:42pm On Jun 01, 2017
Goke7:
PDP carcass party or PDP left overs party grin

"It's still the same guys, still the same lies
Still the same breed, still the same greed
Still the same promise, ten years in office
Make no change, except for their pockets
They really don't care, and we don't either...."

Culled from Eldee's One Day
Re: APDA Party To Be Unveiled On Monday, June 5 by JigsawKillah(m): 2:44pm On Jun 01, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
No. In the coming week, the court is going to decide on PDP Chairmanship. Antagonists of Sheriff have threatened leaving the party. Then a party member tells us about a new party to be launched on Monday. Is this not enough for anybody to ask questions and show suspicion?

The man has already made his stance clear. He's no longer PDP.

You seem to be suggesting, even though you may not agree, that if some aggrieved PDP, APC and other power mongers formed this party then it's as good as dead and full of filth. Why is it difficult to see that possibility? You detest such or what is it exactly?

The same politicians have been rotating themselves and the result is our economy as it is. I detest those politicians, and I hope this party has none to do with them. And yes, if they birthed this, then it is full of filth. But for now, I am giving them the benefit of the doubt.
Re: APDA Party To Be Unveiled On Monday, June 5 by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:45pm On Jun 01, 2017
dacovajnr:
Na DSTV?
Thats the best way to fund party else people will be dipping hands in public purse

1 Like

Re: APDA Party To Be Unveiled On Monday, June 5 by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:49pm On Jun 01, 2017
JigsawKillah:

The man has already made his stance clear. He's no longer PDP.

The same politicians have been rotating themselves and the result is our economy as it is. I detest those politicians, and I hope this party has none to do with them. And yes, if they birthed this, then it is full of filth. But for now, I am giving them the benefit of the doubt.
Okay. I hope so. I rather join the National Conscience Party though. People make parties not the other way round. I don't look at what the people claim as manifesto but what they do and have done. Let's hope this one shines and I'm wrong.
Re: APDA Party To Be Unveiled On Monday, June 5 by JigsawKillah(m): 2:51pm On Jun 01, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Okay. I hope so. I rather join the National Conscious Party though. People make parties not the other way round. I don't look at what the people claim as manifesto but what they do and have done. Let's hope this one shines and I'm wrong.

Exactly. Let's hope this one turns out well.

1 Like

Re: APDA Party To Be Unveiled On Monday, June 5 by ndcide(m): 2:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Irrespective of who wins, APDA has come to stay

Are you telling me you've dumped PDP for APDA?

Or do you have privileged information on how PDP will go?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Makurdi Flood: Victims Chased Away By Govt Official Because Registration Is Over / Profile Of Uba Sani, Kaduna Governor-Elect / Bad State Of Lagos National Stadium, Surulere. PICS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.