Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,025 members, 7,803,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

What Happened To The Top Scoring Student In Your School? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Happened To The Top Scoring Student In Your School? (39133 Views)

Firdaouz Yusuff-Awari Denied Admission By University Of Ilorin After Scoring 300 / Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU / Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To The Top Scoring Student In Your School? by Misterdhee1(m): 8:12am On Jun 02, 2017
Disgusting post. What happened to your own very life? Why take pills on top another person headache

5 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Top Scoring Student In Your School? by Jman06(m): 8:12am On Jun 02, 2017
Here am I in Unibest studying pharmacy. Used to be the smallest in class then, but at the end of the term, it was always a parallel As.

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Top Scoring Student In Your School? by SteveTyla(m): 8:12am On Jun 02, 2017
ztapi:
he is a mod on nairaland.. if i say lala, you say...
Snake...lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To The Top Scoring Student In Your School? by mr2kay(m): 8:13am On Jun 02, 2017
This life ehn,most of them sef never enter university till date

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Top Scoring Student In Your School? by legendary16(m): 8:14am On Jun 02, 2017
Funny how this things happen.

even
milivia Albert Einstein's first wife before divorced Was The brightest in class, far better than Einstein but later got pregnant for Einstein and became his house wife. she couldn't even study physics anymore.

7 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Top Scoring Student In Your School? by platinumphotos: 8:14am On Jun 02, 2017
I only know about the best in my university.. He is doing very fine now. He is in United States winning, dining, strategizing with Mark Zuckerberg.. He also floated a booming Tech startup company. ...

4 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Top Scoring Student In Your School? by Iamwrath: 8:14am On Jun 02, 2017
now works for pure water company
Lifehack:
What happen to the top scoring kid in your class?
That boy/girl that always come first in class.
Re: What Happened To The Top Scoring Student In Your School? by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 02, 2017
Mine now works at sterling bank. I'm just here wasting away sad

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Top Scoring Student In Your School? by Midgut(m): 8:15am On Jun 02, 2017
All the best students in every school want to study medicine and surgery, why?

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Top Scoring Student In Your School? by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 8:15am On Jun 02, 2017
LastMumu:
He is currently a manager in one of them big oil companies in PH.
I'm not doing bad either. I'm also the ring leader of 3 different groups on Facebook. Our specialty is in giving out browsing cheats and selling Waec/Neco expo to students at affordable rates.

Lastmumu
...whao! What an achievement bro. More facebook group under ur control nd browsing cheats

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To The Top Scoring Student In Your School? by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 02, 2017
Many of you degrade polytechnic students/graduates even the polytechnic education itself while many of them are making it with their qualification.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To The Top Scoring Student In Your School? by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 02, 2017
She made junior partner 8months back, in a large law firm in the U. K. She had always wanted to go to visit our high school tourism teacher in his mother land....U.K. Our age and her accomplishment is proof of hard work....

I suppose thats a dream fulfilled.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Top Scoring Student In Your School? by SkinnyDude(m): 8:16am On Jun 02, 2017
mhizv:
still looking for admission.

go marry
Re: What Happened To The Top Scoring Student In Your School? by Efewestern: 8:17am On Jun 02, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
fortunately/unfortunately I happened to be the one in my class( still a jambite,smh).

second person ( still battling with olevel when I checked last)

third person( fuel attendant).
maybe three of us were cursed.
lmaooooo

fourth to eight person(unn law undergraduates).

nine person (in Canada)

ten person ( unizik MBBS).

eleventh and twelfth ( MBBS and chemical engineering respectively)chem.engin guy with strong first class currently

what year did you finish your secondary school?
Re: What Happened To The Top Scoring Student In Your School? by Jackipapa: 8:17am On Jun 02, 2017
We both graduated at OAU at the same time (B. Sc Accounting), served in the same company, did masters together qualified as Chartered Accountant the same year and now working together at the World Bank office in South Africa.

He's always first and I am almost third with a lady coming in between us sometimes as second.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happened To The Top Scoring Student In Your School? by adecz: 8:19am On Jun 02, 2017
grin
They were identical twins.

Through secondary school,
1st & second positions were
reserved strictly for them & they
interchanged every term.

The 'unserious' one of the twins
Had a distinction in WAEC, agg 8,
while the 'serious' one got a Grade 1.

Fast forward to ABU Zaria.
They both read Architecture.
The serious one had a 1st Class Degree,
while the unserious one narrowly
missed & had a 2/1.

They both ended up as professors
in an American university.

They were just gifted kids.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happened To The Top Scoring Student In Your School? by sharpwriter(m): 8:19am On Jun 02, 2017
Jarus:
Primary school (no single kid dominated, about 4 switched top spots)

JSS (my class - now a chartered accountant like me and works in an Abuja company)

JSS (overall for my set - now a PhD holder and works with Shell in the USA)

SSS (my class - me)

SSS (overall, same guy in JSS)

University (my class - now with Shell Nigeria)

Bros, you fit help me contact that your friend for Shell? I dey find job o...nd Shell isn't a bad place to work either.

4 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Top Scoring Student In Your School? by kjhova(m): 8:20am On Jun 02, 2017
The best chaps in my school were in Science class. Olumide is a medical doctor in the UK and the last I saw him was on facebook holidaying with his family in Portugal. Biddy is a medical doctor in South Africa. Tunde is in one of 'em oil firms.

The rest of us in the 2nd level category of eficoism ended up in different paths of life. Me, I am a financial adviser and can only appreciate my life thus far.

The guys bottom of my set, interestingly some are doing extremely well while others became complete bums!

5 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Top Scoring Student In Your School? by holuwajobar(m): 8:21am On Jun 02, 2017
He jez got admittd in a university in america....buh am here in nigeria, wanna study dentistry in UI.....got 304 in jamb.....all of us go make am

11 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Top Scoring Student In Your School? by adontcare(f): 8:21am On Jun 02, 2017
He graduated first class medical doctor, enroll into army. Then killed by boko boys on his way to markurdi. Burnt beyond recognition. I wish I can revenge his death. Second graduated too. Am third. Still finding my bearing as a sit at home house wife. Life can twist ur heart.

19 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Top Scoring Student In Your School? by tayorh(m): 8:22am On Jun 02, 2017
LastMumu:
[i][font=Georgia][color=#000099][size=10pt]He is currently a manager in one of them big oil companies in PH.
I'm not doing bad either. I'm also the ring leader of 3 different groups on Facebook. Our specialty is in giving out browsing cheats and selling Waec/Neco expo to students at affordable rates.
Lala abeg we need rope for this forum.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Top Scoring Student In Your School? by sharpwriter(m): 8:22am On Jun 02, 2017
Midgut:
All the best students in every school want to study medicine and surgery, why?
Mindset given to them by parents and the society.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To The Top Scoring Student In Your School? by DrObum(m): 8:22am On Jun 02, 2017
LastMumu:

Lastmumu

Guy you deserve ban for making me laugh like a mumu!
grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To The Top Scoring Student In Your School? by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 02, 2017
I was the best when i was in Jss3,,but after then i never near that position again,,,anyway.... MOst the better ones during my days went to apprentice....
Re: What Happened To The Top Scoring Student In Your School? by tayorh(m): 8:23am On Jun 02, 2017
He is currently unemployed, trying Entrepreneurship..
Re: What Happened To The Top Scoring Student In Your School? by talk4free: 8:23am On Jun 02, 2017
Yinkatolu:
he ended up in laspotech while i zoomed to Uniben

You seem to be mocking him. Hope you realize your being in Uniben and him in laspotech doesn't mean your future is definitely brighter.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happened To The Top Scoring Student In Your School? by Afonjashapmouth: 8:24am On Jun 02, 2017
gist4real:
He's now a pastor with one of the big churches in Ilorin. He's doing well.

Oya tell me u grind for ilorin small??
Re: What Happened To The Top Scoring Student In Your School? by Jarey08(m): 8:26am On Jun 02, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
fortunately/unfortunately I happened to be the one in my class( still a jambite,smh).

second person ( still battling with olevel when I checked last)

third person( fuel attendant).
maybe three of us were cursed.
lmaooooo

fourth to eight person(unn law undergraduates).

nine person (in Canada)

ten person ( unizik MBBS).

eleventh and twelfth ( MBBS and chemical engineering respectively)chem.engin guy with strong first class currently
strong thing
Re: What Happened To The Top Scoring Student In Your School? by fastgyal(f): 8:28am On Jun 02, 2017
LastMumu:

Lastmumu
I like this guy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To The Top Scoring Student In Your School? by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 02, 2017
I was so nothing has happened to me I'm in the uni now and my life is going okay. grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Top Scoring Student In Your School? by madjune(m): 8:29am On Jun 02, 2017
The top scoring student in my class now works with NEPA in Aba.

Learnt he's been there for 8yrs.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

UNN Suspends Chigozie Obum For Impregnating Four Students Within 4 Years / Redeemer's University Slashes Postgraduate Fees, Msc. & MA Now Tuition Free / About Adegoke Olubummo: Nigeria’s First Professor Of Mathematics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.