Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,808 members, 7,806,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Osinbajo Mobbed By School Children In Calabar (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Mobbed By School Children In Calabar (Pictures) (54250 Views)

Governor Obaseki Mobbed By Market Women Today (Video) / Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release / Osinbajo Mobbed In Ilorin, Kwara. Security Overwhelmed (Photos, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Mobbed By School Children In Calabar (Pictures) by Daboomb: 3:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
Pacificim:
it might not be so. GEJ was such popular too when his boss was undergoing his incapacitating process.

GEJ was not even allowed to "act" as President and neither was he even known for 'anything', when Yar Ardua was hale and hearty or undergoing treatment.

Look, stop comparing GEJ to anything good.
I have heard "Americans and Europeans" stated categorically that GEJ was a disaster, in their own opinion, just like millions of Nigerians who gave him the boot out of office.

I am just praying that PDP gives him another chance as their Presidential candidate.
Even Atiku, Fayose, FFK, Nnamdi Kanu, Dini melaye, Saraki, and other reprobates, will win against him
. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Mobbed By School Children In Calabar (Pictures) by zoedew: 3:55pm On Jun 01, 2017
aamstih:
I grinned when I saw this.

Could Buhari be the vessel and not Neccesarily the 'Messiah'?
Ask Tunde Bakare. That appears to be his area of specialization.
Re: Osinbajo Mobbed By School Children In Calabar (Pictures) by nkemma54(m): 3:55pm On Jun 01, 2017
This acting president reminds me of Obama

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Mobbed By School Children In Calabar (Pictures) by zoedew: 3:57pm On Jun 01, 2017
adem30:
Are these the Northern Securities FFK was crying about?
Like FFK once had a voice worth calling one!
Re: Osinbajo Mobbed By School Children In Calabar (Pictures) by opribo(m): 3:57pm On Jun 01, 2017
It does not cost anything really to be a good leader other than a sincere and penitent heart to render a selfless service. When I sit back and study this APC led govt I am convinced we have succeeded in wasting four solid years of our national history. Two years have gone by without any tangible landmark achievements other than blaming the former administration and when you look at the composition of the present government 90% of the ministers even the senate president were from the PDP government where they all served two terms each. So who are they referring to as corrupt. Amaechi, Tambuwal, Ngige, just name them and tell me which one is holy, nineteen of them from PDP.

Out of the two years spent seven months were spent searching for saints as ministers, today we have seen the type of saints bubu has found for Nigeria. As it is now they have just six months left to fulfil their campaign promises because after that conventions will begin and everything will be geared towards 2019, even the VP broadcast on democracy day was bereft of any concrete plans other than empty promises as usual. They say they are using whistle blower to pick money everywhere yet not a single person has been convicted, what type of marauders are this, the same old conspiracy theory used from the beginning they are still applying it.

Definitely, the only thing the APC government is banking on now is to continue to use propaganda to deceive the people, they have failed woefully. The PDP government never had to blame the military long rule before they hit the ground running, they had a roadmap but look at these guys. They have succeeded in wrecking the economy and rather than take ownership they are shamelessly looking for who to blame.

For me I believe it has a reached a point where Nigeria has gotten to the brinks of collapse and either of two choices lay before us, either we agree to part peacefully or an entire restructure of the federalism system. People should go to their geographical zones and put on their thinking caps and come up with a survival strategy and not to cling on to a parasitic federation.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Mobbed By School Children In Calabar (Pictures) by alaskido(m): 4:00pm On Jun 01, 2017
Daboomb:

You obviously dont know much about "context", in the art of English Grammar! grin grin

What do you understand by "he was mobbed by teeming admirers"?
undecided undecided undecided

The Osinbajo and Buhari are not in a Popularity Contest, hey have a joint ticket and the Osinbajo is Buhari's "loyal and dedicated" Vice President.
You people should stop trying to spread your hatred.

You are forgiven, sin no more.

You sabi English Grammar well na him them no give you award like Wole Soyinka. Na grammar we go chop? If I ask you to borrow me N100k you go begin complain. Go ask Igbo traders, they will tell you that you have the grammar but they have the money grin grin
Re: Osinbajo Mobbed By School Children In Calabar (Pictures) by zoedew: 4:03pm On Jun 01, 2017
obailala:
The Prof just keeps enjoying the perks of the presidency grin
In all of these that's all that catches your fancy- Perks! Which perks? Working long hours covering the schedule of his office and that of The President? Thinking 24/7 how to leave a good legacy as a leader? Forfeiting the millions of dollars he was making at Simon & Templars? Have a rethink my friend!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Mobbed By School Children In Calabar (Pictures) by bigfather(m): 4:06pm On Jun 01, 2017
EdificationBoss:
The acting president of Nigeria, Yemi Osinbajo is already becoming a popular figure among school children.

Here are photos of school children struggling to get a touch of him in cross river state.

SOURCE: http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/06/photos-osinbajo-mobbed-by-school.html

cc lalastclala

I just luv this man !

OSHIBAJO for Presido 2019 !
Re: Osinbajo Mobbed By School Children In Calabar (Pictures) by zoedew: 4:10pm On Jun 01, 2017
alaskido:

You sabi English Grammar well na him them no give you award like Wole Soyinka. Na grammar we go chop? If I ask you to borrow me N100k you go begin complain. Go ask Igbo traders, they will tell you that you have the grammar but they have the money grin grin
Somewhere down the line my friend, money will bow to grammar or be undone, unhorsed and devalued. Few unfriendly policy strokes of the Gov. of The CBN can make an uneducated monied man become history among the wealthy. Now, can one uneducated be The CBN Governor?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Mobbed By School Children In Calabar (Pictures) by bizhop01: 4:11pm On Jun 01, 2017
Osinbajo Mobbed By People of RCC in calabar
Re: Osinbajo Mobbed By School Children In Calabar (Pictures) by omoharry(f): 4:11pm On Jun 01, 2017
Daboomb:

You all said this same thing before the election in 2015! grin grin
I am sure you remember when you all said he has lost three times and would lose again!
I am sure you remember Jonathan's advert trying to incite Christians not to vote for Buhari because he is a Muslim
I am sure you remember the fake stories about Certificates and even an Obituary advertisement by one of your heroes! grin grin

Real Nigerians are praying for Buhari to recover his health and trust me, if he is "medically able", he aint going anywhere till 2023.

God Bless our President, God bless Nigeria

Born to rule mentality..but let me let you know that weather the north likes it or not...Buharis' style of leadership have divided this country more that any administration since SINCE 1999..a Fulani man that could still hold a grudge against an entire ethnic group becos of a bloody coup that happened over 50 yrs ago is not fit to rule this country..we don't the need a president of the core-north, Nigerians voted for a president that would be a father to all..and not to his Fulani brothers..who are all about the country with fire arms , maiming and killing at will, unchecked and unchallenged..becos their kins-man is power..let me let you know that.the blood of those people that were massacred by his brothers while he looks the other way have cried to the most high God and he alone will answer to their cries which i believe he has.
Re: Osinbajo Mobbed By School Children In Calabar (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 01, 2017
I pray this man work for Nigeria sha.
Re: Osinbajo Mobbed By School Children In Calabar (Pictures) by luizmendezgrant(m): 4:14pm On Jun 01, 2017
realestniggah:
Hausa people won't like this
Hu karez abt hw they feel.. undecided
Re: Osinbajo Mobbed By School Children In Calabar (Pictures) by Pamelayoung: 4:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
All these fierce looking aide abeg allow the children to touch their VP children are harmless. Yeye aides
Re: Osinbajo Mobbed By School Children In Calabar (Pictures) by neweraomo: 4:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
Afonja always representing wink

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Mobbed By School Children In Calabar (Pictures) by zoedew: 4:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
dealslip:
This guy is accepted any where he steps his foot on even in Abia and Rivers states. The governors were very excited to have him around and also show off their accomplishment despite belonging to the opposition. everyone sorts of have a lot of genuine confidence in his ability to lead the nation. he is no doubt a favoured person. he who God has blessed no man can curse. such humility and grace. the only reason any Nigerian is even looking the way of APC. The hands of the cabals are equally tied now. nothing to do about the growing popularity. we should expect Buhari any time from now.

Truth is, politicians know themselves to the marrow and will only afford you the space your antecedents command. For starters, they know he is not corrupt, has no girlfriends stationed at the go across the country and indeed the globe and means well!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Mobbed By School Children In Calabar (Pictures) by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:20pm On Jun 01, 2017
realestniggah:
Hausa people won't like this

The cabal won't like it at all.

They will force the man to fly back to the country irrespective of doctor's disapproval against it.
Re: Osinbajo Mobbed By School Children In Calabar (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 01, 2017
omoharry:
Born to rule mentality..but let me let you know that weather the north likes it or not...Buharis' style of leadership have divided this country more that any administration since SINCE 1999..a Fulani man that could still hold a grudge against an entire ethnic group becos of a bloody coup that happened over 50 yrs ago is not fit to rule this country..we don't the need a president of the core-north, Nigerians voted for a president that would be a father to all..and not to his Fulani brothers..who are all about the country with fire arms , maiming and killing at will, unchecked and unchallenged..becos their kins-man is power..let me let you know that.the blood of those people that were massacred by his brothers while he looks the other way have cried to the most high God and he alone will answer to their cries which i believe he has.

You are very emotional. Obviously you believe some of the lies been told by certain politicians who are facing trials for looting. Don't be misled. Open your eyes and see clearly.
Buhari has nothing against you, maybe certain individuals who have stolen the country dry.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Mobbed By School Children In Calabar (Pictures) by Daboomb: 4:32pm On Jun 01, 2017
alaskido:

Another LiePOB reprobate on the lose! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Mobbed By School Children In Calabar (Pictures) by kevoh(m): 4:34pm On Jun 01, 2017
This news might just make someone in London get well and return hurriedly back to Nigeria. I am pretty sure the Cabal is not enjoying this. grin
Re: Osinbajo Mobbed By School Children In Calabar (Pictures) by alaskido(m): 4:41pm On Jun 01, 2017
Daboomb:

Another LiePOB reprobate on the lose! grin grin

cheesy You got it wrong bro. I am not Igbo. I am Yoruba and I support IPOB because we are all marginalised. You go come tell me again say my grammar no correct, abi?
Re: Osinbajo Mobbed By School Children In Calabar (Pictures) by Jilo83(m): 4:42pm On Jun 01, 2017
I remember "Buhari is not the messiah but he come to prepare way for the messiah"
Re: Osinbajo Mobbed By School Children In Calabar (Pictures) by Aremu01(m): 4:45pm On Jun 01, 2017
We love u sir... Keep making us proud
Re: Osinbajo Mobbed By School Children In Calabar (Pictures) by Walelavender(m): 4:52pm On Jun 01, 2017
Only if this admiration for the amiable VP could translate to dividends of democracy.
We still have a pretty long way to go in this country.
Re: Osinbajo Mobbed By School Children In Calabar (Pictures) by DJInfluence: 5:57pm On Jun 01, 2017
Keneking:
Ok,...

Meanwhile Jonathan was there as Ag. President for years and no reception....
Architect Sambo as Vice President for years with extremely poor reception...
Oga just ride on..No Shaking
Amazing mobbing shocked shocked

hahahaha.... You just want make some people vex abi? you go dey find dia trouble anyhow. grin grin
Re: Osinbajo Mobbed By School Children In Calabar (Pictures) by Gentlesoul96(m): 6:13pm On Jun 01, 2017
Childhood sha.....So what have they derive from shaking the man nw??
Re: Osinbajo Mobbed By School Children In Calabar (Pictures) by Sleekdude4u(m): 6:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
If it was northern Nigeria, they wont allow those children to come very close either would they have allowed him to come down from his car freely bcoz every body there is a suspect ......

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Osinbajo Mobbed By School Children In Calabar (Pictures) by kingzizzy: 6:28pm On Jun 01, 2017
martinlooter:
God Bless Ag President Osibanjo, the people love him, because he also loves them too.

Get real man. Who loves Osibanjo? Little Shool kids? Let him go to places let adults stone him and his evil party that have made things worse for the common man
Re: Osinbajo Mobbed By School Children In Calabar (Pictures) by martinlooter(m): 6:34pm On Jun 01, 2017
kingzizzy:

Get real man. Who loves Osibanjo? Little Shool kids? Let him go to places let adults stone him and his evil party that have made things worse for the common man

I bet you are not aware that he recently visited a market in Abuja and all the marketers trooped out to greet him, and wanted to get a feel of him.

Those were still school kids too? OK kontinu!
Re: Osinbajo Mobbed By School Children In Calabar (Pictures) by martinlooter(m): 6:38pm On Jun 01, 2017
Gentlesoul96:
Childhood sha.....So what have they derive from shaking the man nw??

I bet your sadist lifestyle wont allow you to appreciate beautiful things. In case you don't know, fans clamour to shake their celebrities. Even adults clamour to shake the hands of victor moses and wenger and their likes when they carried club awards.
Re: Osinbajo Mobbed By School Children In Calabar (Pictures) by CtsomVarsity(m): 6:50pm On Jun 01, 2017
If he becomes the next Nigeria president. Any reactions to this upliftment?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Murray-Bruce Announced Bianca Ojukwu As Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Video) / Profile Of Yahaya Bello: Kogi Governor-Elect / Atiku Reacts To Huge Turnout At PDP Mega Rally In Buhari's State, Katsina(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.