Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Do It Yourself: How To Start Your Online Business From Scratch With Little Capit - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself: How To Start Your Online Business From Scratch With Little Capit (14966 Views)

How You Can Get Loans For Your Online Business / 4 Ways To Protect Your Online Business From Credit Card Fraud / How To Build Your Business From Scratch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself: How To Start Your Online Business From Scratch With Little Capit by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 01, 2017
COdeGenesis:

Y u discouraging her. The fact that u failed doesn't mean she won't succeed, after all there are different roads to success
saying the undiluted truth brotha
Re: Do It Yourself: How To Start Your Online Business From Scratch With Little Capit by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:49pm On Jun 01, 2017
importexpert:

welcome onboared chairman of space bookers association wink
You no try at all for this thread.

Give us practical approach nau undecided
Re: Do It Yourself: How To Start Your Online Business From Scratch With Little Capit by importexpert(m): 5:49pm On Jun 01, 2017
beardlessdude:
start

kindly check my thread of how i made 317k from affiliate marketing and my website. you do not know is different from it does not exist. please grow up.
Re: Do It Yourself: How To Start Your Online Business From Scratch With Little Capit by Frankicent(m): 5:50pm On Jun 01, 2017
Rubbish some bloggers and outdated scope... Tot you said with little or NO CAPITAL?

WAS expeting something else not this... beg change your post title to
" 10 tips on how to start up your online business.
Re: Do It Yourself: How To Start Your Online Business From Scratch With Little Capit by importexpert(m): 5:51pm On Jun 01, 2017
COdeGenesis:

Y u discouraging her. The fact that u failed doesn't mean she won't succeed, after all there are different roads to success

i wonder. i wonder what online achievement he has to his name to be able to make such authoritative conclusions. illiteracy is surely a disease.
Re: Do It Yourself: How To Start Your Online Business From Scratch With Little Capit by importexpert(m): 5:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

You no try at all for this thread.

Give us practical approach nau undecided

you will get a step by step practical if you follow www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html
Re: Do It Yourself: How To Start Your Online Business From Scratch With Little Capit by iykepromotions: 5:56pm On Jun 01, 2017
beardlessdude:
sister, no thank anybody. This information won't bring you 1 naira! Believe me, I've been there.
Nothing like online money, na to go real work in the real world get salary ooh
you must be new to online opportunities or working with half baked information. Making money online is quite real but researching and mentorship is required. why many Nigerians are failing to make money online is lack of proper research and enlightement. How much is an average Nigerian salary compared to what you can make weekly online if you know how.
Re: Do It Yourself: How To Start Your Online Business From Scratch With Little Capit by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:56pm On Jun 01, 2017
importexpert:

you will get a step by step practical if you follow www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html
No yawa! Carry on
Re: Do It Yourself: How To Start Your Online Business From Scratch With Little Capit by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 01, 2017
importexpert:

kindly check my thread of how i made 317k from affiliate marketing and my website. you do not know is different from it does not exist. please grow up.
you trying to dodge my question. I'm not stupid. Post a screenshot of your earnings directly from clickbank website and stop directing me to a thread with edited pictures.

Your whatsapp group (which I left already) had not less than 300 members and I'm pretty sure ALL of them bought your eBook crapbook that you sell for 3,000 naira. Time for more maths?
3000*300= 900,000.
With this I conclude that you get ALL your "online" money from scrapbook sales.

3 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself: How To Start Your Online Business From Scratch With Little Capit by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 01, 2017
iykepromotions:
you must be new to online opportunities or working with half baked information. Making money online is quite real but researching and mentorship is required. why many Nigerians are failing to make money online is lack of proper research and enlightement. How much is an average Nigerian salary compared to what you can make weekly online if you know how.
how much have you made online yet?

It's all gimmicks joor
Re: Do It Yourself: How To Start Your Online Business From Scratch With Little Capit by greatermax77(m): 6:07pm On Jun 01, 2017
With just 70k, you can start an online business that earn you additional through out your life time in Aim Global
whatsapp me on 08084132588 for more info
Re: Do It Yourself: How To Start Your Online Business From Scratch With Little Capit by iykepromotions: 6:08pm On Jun 01, 2017
beardlessdude:
how much have you made online yet?
It's all gimmicks joor
It's OK. Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself: How To Start Your Online Business From Scratch With Little Capit by importexpert(m): 6:09pm On Jun 01, 2017
beardlessdude:
y.

i am very sorry but you are too small for such commands. mind you i am not dodging any of your question. if you have a friend that is still in the group please ask him or her of how many cb screen shorts they have seen so far and i will show them many more within the next few weeks. A wise man once said "do not argue with a fo** as people may not notice the difference" so this will be the last time i reply any of your jobless comments.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself: How To Start Your Online Business From Scratch With Little Capit by importexpert(m): 6:10pm On Jun 01, 2017
iykepromotions:
It's OK. Thanks.

the guys head have been clouded by too much garri.
Re: Do It Yourself: How To Start Your Online Business From Scratch With Little Capit by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 01, 2017
importexpert:

i am very sorry but you are too small for such commands. mind you i am not dodging any of your question. if you have a friend that is still in the group please ask him or her of how many cb screen shorts they have seen so far and i will show them many more within the next few weeks. A wise man once said "do not argue with a fo** as people may not notice the difference" so this will be the last time i reply any of your jobless comments.
it's obvious you have a proclivity to telling lies. You posted screenshots indeed. Arrant nonsense!
Re: Do It Yourself: How To Start Your Online Business From Scratch With Little Capit by importexpert(m): 6:14pm On Jun 01, 2017
your affiliate marketing related questions are highly welcome
Re: Do It Yourself: How To Start Your Online Business From Scratch With Little Capit by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
importexpert:

the guys head have been clouded by too much garri.
I don't eat nor smoke garri.
You the one swindling gullible nigerians of 3k each in order to gather chicken change and buy bags of garri to satisfy your insatiable lust for garri.

I don't blame you, it's the mods that keep promoting your posts to Frontpage.

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself: How To Start Your Online Business From Scratch With Little Capit by importexpert(m): 6:21pm On Jun 01, 2017
i pray that you sooner than later secure employment. that is only when you will have morals and learn to mind your business. for the time being that you are still jobless and unteachable you are a pollution to the society. though you might not know it but i assure you that that is exactly what you are.
Re: Do It Yourself: How To Start Your Online Business From Scratch With Little Capit by Israelconcepts: 6:35pm On Jun 01, 2017
It is very shameful that my fellow Nigerians are not seeing the opportunities in online business... Go and see how Pakistani, Bangladeshi, Indian guys are making 2000-3000$ monthly doing freelancing...Though,I stick with freelancing right now,.,.there are a lot of opportunities in affiliate marketing..Keep it up bro!
Re: Do It Yourself: How To Start Your Online Business From Scratch With Little Capit by importexpert(m): 6:41pm On Jun 01, 2017
Israelconcepts:
It is very shameful that my fellow Nigerians are not seeing the opportunities in online business... Go and see how Pakistani, Bangladeshi, Indian guys are making 2000-3000$ monthly doing freelancing...Though,I stick with freelancing right now,.,.there are a lot of opportunities in affiliate marketing..Keep it up bro!

from my years of research and experience i have come to conclude that all online legitimate opportunities pays as long as you are willing to put in the required effort. i wish you success bro.
Re: Do It Yourself: How To Start Your Online Business From Scratch With Little Capit by bobowaja(m): 6:46pm On Jun 01, 2017
Mr beardlessdude, there is money online - Real money. People's problems is knowing the right way - not just the way. That is why mentorship is needed in the online world. Your mentor will show you his working formula that he himself is using. If you just want to dabble into the online world without proper mentorship I am sure you will make it but be ready to burn time and effort to make it work.

These are just several online platforms you can try your hands on: fiverr, freelancer, Iwriter, upwork, clickbank & amazon (affiliate marketing), Kindle direct publishing among others.

Try to give Mr importexpert chance to proof himself and be easy on him. The only problem I have with Nigerians who intends to earn online is that we all want the money and want it fast..... That is why we will always make mistake in the online world. Earning online takes mostly three things

A. Get a mentor or work yourself out by using trial and error methods.

B. Do more research and to know what will actually work best for you by modifying your mentor's method.

C. Persistent and diligence. I won't lie to you, initially you may be frustrated by not making money or be earning a little which doesn't not meet up to whatever you invest. But don't worry affiliate marketing success is a success for a lifetime. Once you start seeing results, the results will keep coming as long and you keep washing and rinsing the methods.

I won't say more.

Mr. Importexpert well done and more grace to handle your students.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself: How To Start Your Online Business From Scratch With Little Capit by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
bobowaja:
Mr beardlessdude, there is money online - Real money. People's problems is knowing the right way - not just the way. That is why mentorship is needed in the online world. Your mentor will show you his working formula that he himself is using. If you just want to dabble into the online world without proper mentorship I am sure you will make it but be ready to burn time and effort to make it work.

These are just several online platforms you can try your hands on: fiverr, freelancer, Iwriter, upwork, clickbank & amazon (affiliate marketing), Kindle direct publishing among others.

Try to give Mr importexpert chance to proof himself and be easy on him. The only problem I have with Nigerians is that we all want the money and want it fast..... That is why we will always make mistake in the online world. Earning online takes mostly three things

A. Get a mentor or work yourself out by using trial and error methods.

B. Do more research and to know what will actually work best for you by modifying your mentor's method.

C. Persistent and diligence. I won't lie to you, initially you may be frustrated by not making money or be earning a little which doesn't not meet up to whatever you invest. But don't worry affiliate marketing success is a success for a lifetime. Once you start seeing results, the results will keep coming as long and you keep washing and rinsing the methods.

I won't say more.

Mr. Importexpert well done and more grace to handle your students.
i respect you and your effort to help nairalanders with your Free affiliate marketing tutorial classes. As for that eBook seller, let him keep on selling nonsense. I bought that eBook on february and haven't made a kobo since, I've even wasted money on traffic yet nothing. he can't Even post his earnings or the earnings of any of his "testimony givers" who are hyping his EBook above.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself: How To Start Your Online Business From Scratch With Little Capit by DUMCHRIS(m): 6:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
Online marketing or online bizness is real just that we are usually lazy or myopic to grab the opportunities. Well am into gold club for now and any one interested can watsapp me on 08068230329
Re: Do It Yourself: How To Start Your Online Business From Scratch With Little Capit by DUMCHRIS(m): 6:54pm On Jun 01, 2017
Online marketing or online bizness is real just that we are usually lazy or myopic to grab the opportunities. Well am into gold club for now and any one interested can watsapp me on check my signature
Re: Do It Yourself: How To Start Your Online Business From Scratch With Little Capit by luscioustrish(f): 6:54pm On Jun 01, 2017
beardlessdude:
sister, no thank anybody. This information won't bring you 1 naira! Believe me, I've been there.
Nothing like online money, na to go real work in the real world get salary ooh

I already got the points I actually needed..
He's into affliate marketing and I'm not, I just started my online business n it doesn't have to be all he listed. Thank you.
Re: Do It Yourself: How To Start Your Online Business From Scratch With Little Capit by bobowaja(m): 6:56pm On Jun 01, 2017
DUMCHRIS:
Online marketing or online bizness is real just that we are usually lazy or myopic to grab the opportunities. Well am into gold club for now and any one interested can watsapp me on 08068230329

Bro, it is bad to spam other people's thread. You can create your own thread to teach if your work is good. Pls don't spam bro.
Re: Do It Yourself: How To Start Your Online Business From Scratch With Little Capit by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 01, 2017
luscioustrish:

I already got the points I actually needed..
He's into affliate marketing and I'm not, I just started my online business n it doesn't have to be all he listed. Thank you.
ok
Re: Do It Yourself: How To Start Your Online Business From Scratch With Little Capit by bobowaja(m): 7:04pm On Jun 01, 2017
beardlessdude:
i respect you and your effort to help nairalanders with your Free affiliate marketing tutorial classes. As for that eBook seller, let him keep on selling nonsense. I bought that eBook on february and haven't made a kobo since, I've even wasted money on traffic yet nothing. he can't Even post his earnings or the earnings of any of his "testimony givers" who are hyping his EBook above.

All the same please don't defame him. I actually asked him for a "free copy" for a review sometimes ago, when noise was was getting too much on his thread and he gave me. I won't want to promote him because of my name too on this platform.

But, the fact still remains that the recent attacks on him is getting too much. You guys should all give him a chance to prove himself which I think he is trying to do recently

Good evening Mr. beardlessdude.
Re: Do It Yourself: How To Start Your Online Business From Scratch With Little Capit by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 01, 2017
bobowaja:

All the same please don't defame him. I actually asked him for a "free copy" for a review sometimes ago, when noise was was getting too much on his thread and he gave me. I won't want to promote him because of my name too on this platform.

But, the fact still remains that the recent attacks on him is getting too much. You guys should all give him a chance to prove himself which I think he is trying to do recently

Good evening Mr. beardlessdude.
why won't i defame someone trying to play a fast one on us here?

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself: How To Start Your Online Business From Scratch With Little Capit by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 01, 2017
beardlessdude:
start by posting a screenshot of your online earnings here as evidence. You would refuse.
Stop selling load of crap to nairalanders, please.

He has never posted his earnings and I have asked several times if anyone that bought his ebook has had good results still nothing.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself: How To Start Your Online Business From Scratch With Little Capit by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 01, 2017
NubiLove:

He has never posted his earnings and I have asked several times if anyone that bought his ebook has had good results still nothing.
forget that guy. There are free threads with more rich informations here. Search cherlys.tun thread, byrro.n thread, bobowa.ja thread.
Just forget dat guy.
Re: Do It Yourself: How To Start Your Online Business From Scratch With Little Capit by shumuel(m): 7:33pm On Jun 01, 2017
importexpert:

space booker how is work wink?

We thank God bro grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Imports 9000MT Of Stockfish From Norway / Boeing Gives $100m To Help 737 Max Crash Families / CBN Mulls Fresh N50 Charge On Cheque Leaflets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.