Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Please Help Appraise/vet This Building Cost - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please Help Appraise/vet This Building Cost (9612 Views)

This Building Located At Iyana Era, Along Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos / How Much Will It Cost To Finish This Building Please? (pics) / Please Help Criticze This Building Plan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Appraise/vet This Building Cost by stancydg: 2:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
einsteino:
if you arent comfortable with a price, then very simply find another person/firm. This whole idea of getting consultancy services for free is quite unimpressive. I don't know of any other sector outside building/construction where this is obtainable. I cant simply fathom why anyone in the profession should render any of his service for free. If in the end the prices you quoted were outrageous, I would understand. from what I have seen so far, it isnt. You can't pretend not to know that you can hire the service of a Quantity surveyor to vet it for you. I am an Engr and it would be unfair for me to make mockery of another professional by offering his service for free, it is not a nice thing to do.

Very well said, although pro bono is allowed every once in a while in professional practice, it has its limits.
Re: Please Help Appraise/vet This Building Cost by einsteino(m): 2:51pm On Jun 05, 2017
4C2215131:

Greetings!

I usually do not have much time to come onine hence I would have seen this post earlier and maybe retorted.

You jump to so many conclusions. Where in my post did I say the bill was outrageous?

If you knew who you were talking to, my philosophy about life, my extant situation of affairs, you will not say these things you say.

A word of advice; always think deep and hard before you utter words out of the depths of your heart.

Me? dodging consultation fees. Well, it's a forum...anybody can say anything, be anything, do anything.

in my last post, my reply to plato405, I acknowledged that i generalised and went on to expand on what led me to. I went on to say what i thought of the bill. I am sorry if you felt insulted and I admit i was being stereotypical.
Re: Please Help Appraise/vet This Building Cost by 4C2215131: 5:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
greenermodels:
the 3d is not enough, it's the floor plan that determines the size of the house in square feet, secondly the quotation you uploaded is more for carcass only, i don't think it includes finishes like those wall tiles. where's the location,builders here might put up bids if the location is known.

Greetings!

Please find attached the floor plans and other features. Please remember the quote is for the carcass only.

Regards

Re: Please Help Appraise/vet This Building Cost by greenermodels: 6:09pm On Jun 05, 2017
4C2215131:

Greetings!

Please find attached the floor plans and other features. Please remember the quote is for the carcass only.

Regards
chairman, there's no dimensions(sizes) on that plan and you also need to specify the type of roofing sheets that you intend to use. even the floor plan lacks privacy. if you paid for the plans,then ask for copies and place it here for proper criticism and analysis. for example,i can't tell you how many blocks that would finish that house without knowing the length of the walls.
Re: Please Help Appraise/vet This Building Cost by EngrXrix(m): 8:30pm On Jun 05, 2017
So far nobody has given a possible estimate in naira. ...
Re: Please Help Appraise/vet This Building Cost by 4C2215131: 12:55pm On Jun 06, 2017
greenermodels:
chairman, there's no dimensions(sizes) on that plan and you also need to specify the type of roofing sheets that you intend to use. even the floor plan lacks privacy. if you paid for the plans,then ask for copies and place it here for proper criticism and analysis. for example,i can't tell you how many blocks that would finish that house without knowing the length of the walls.

Greetings!

Observation noted. Will revert.

Regards
Re: Please Help Appraise/vet This Building Cost by 4C2215131: 1:11pm On Jun 06, 2017
Greetings!

To all who have taken time out to comment on my post, I say a big thank you!

I truly appreciate all the comments, insight, observations and revelations. I have sent out invites for quotes and I believe I will get the best.

Thanks again for your informative comments.

Regards
Re: Please Help Appraise/vet This Building Cost by johnson232: 1:18pm On Jun 06, 2017
4C2215131:

Greetings!

Observation noted. Will revert.

Regards
Ask your architect if he will be doing the following;
German floor
parapet.

Also ask him if supervision is included. If his answers to the above question is yes, then i will advise u to go ahead with him...

Know that materials are now quite expensive, bag of cement has increased, rods, wood etc...
Re: Please Help Appraise/vet This Building Cost by opomulero(m): 8:06pm On Feb 14, 2019
With a sad heart i am writing this,
i will not advice any body to deal with ifynicky.

he renovated a septic tank and the tank keeps leaking to the extent that the tank is unusable.

but what amazes me was that he refused replying my whatsapp chat and call.

his personnel took away some of my instrument that i am using at site.

i experience a very high level of unprofessionalism from them.

please dont try ifynicky

thank you

princeifynicky:
What type of Building project do you wish to embark on?
#School
#Hotel
#Hostel
#Church
#Mosque
#Hall

Or you simply want a
#residential structures...
#Flats
#Duplex e.t.c...
Whatever your Building construction needs,
Ifynicky Building Contractors is here to see to your needs.

Or do you need
#Renovation for your old structure
#Supervision for an ongoing project
#Consultancy services...

Ifynicky Building Contractors is here to serve you better. For quality and affordable service delivery.
You can reach us on,
Ifynicky06@gmail.com
3, Komolafe close, Jankata, Apata, Ibadan

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Product Of The Day / Solid Imported Doors For Sale. Order Now / PROPERTY IN ADO EKITI, EKITI STATE (GRA)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.