Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,162 members, 7,780,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:12 AM

Help Procto And Gamble Problem Solving Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help Procto And Gamble Problem Solving Test (1322 Views)

Mckinsey And Company Invitation For Problem Solving Test / Procter & Gamble Problem Solving Test On Friday 10th November, 2006( Urgent Help / Procter And Gamble (P&G) Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Procto And Gamble Problem Solving Test by ibnaka(m): 12:46pm On Jan 31, 2007
please can anyone out there help with information on procto and gamble problem solving test.
Re: Help Procto And Gamble Problem Solving Test by nomsky(f): 2:40pm On Jan 31, 2007
Hello, was invited for the test last year and was sent this sample test. It really helped, the actual test had more questions though but was of the same format. Hope this proves to be of help to you. Tried attaching it but that didnt work so send me your email address and I'll mail it to you.
Re: Help Procto And Gamble Problem Solving Test by bamboke(f): 3:34pm On Jan 31, 2007
thanks 4 d info.but wld be glad if u cld sent me the format on my email:bimleah2001@yahoo.com smiley
Re: Help Procto And Gamble Problem Solving Test by Ofoha(m): 7:50pm On Feb 01, 2007
MAY YUOR BLESSING CONTINUE TO MULTIPLY AS YOU CONTINUE TO GIVE OTHERS THE TEST FORMAT.MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS godmanofoha@yahoo.com
Re: Help Procto And Gamble Problem Solving Test by angel002(f): 9:36am On Feb 02, 2007
hi, pls i did the online assesment and up till now i ve not heard a word from there.how did they contact u about the problem solving test.pls my mail box is jitejili@yahoo.com.so that u can forward it to my box.thanks
Re: Help Procto And Gamble Problem Solving Test by onyenwe(f): 9:58am On Feb 02, 2007
G'd day, Pls send the text format to me.
My e-mail address is uchedy@yahoo.com
God bless you
Re: Help Procto And Gamble Problem Solving Test by nomsky(f): 2:54pm On Feb 02, 2007
Was contacted by a phone call, then an email. Sent you all the sample test by email but sorry Idvicky, yours didn't get delivered, dont know why. Just realised that the file is too large to attach to this, would have done that so everyone has access.

(1) (Reply)

Kpmg Career Opportunities In Financial Advisory / Test Format Of Nigerian Agip Oil Company. / Oceanic Test Dis Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.