Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,819 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Senate Recommends Increase In Prices Of Petrol And Diesel - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Recommends Increase In Prices Of Petrol And Diesel (40267 Views)

Border Closure Crashes Prices Of Petrol, Diesel / Senator Dino Melaye Receives 25 Liters Of Petrol As Xmas Gift - Picture / NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Recommends Increase In Prices Of Petrol And Diesel by AreaFada2: 9:39pm On Jun 01, 2017
Kemperor:
The Change is just beginning...
Abi o.
They voted chanji. Shey dem dey enjoy am now. grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Senate Recommends Increase In Prices Of Petrol And Diesel by iyerikan12: 9:40pm On Jun 01, 2017
Nonsense administration with full of corrupt people. before you kill us we will kill you first .
Re: Senate Recommends Increase In Prices Of Petrol And Diesel by Lawrhead: 9:41pm On Jun 01, 2017
E no go better for all of you if you no increase am to #1000 per litre

1 Like

Re: Senate Recommends Increase In Prices Of Petrol And Diesel by otokx(m): 9:43pm On Jun 01, 2017
They will soon deny this story so let us observe as usual.
Re: Senate Recommends Increase In Prices Of Petrol And Diesel by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
No president will sign that bill into law.
Re: Senate Recommends Increase In Prices Of Petrol And Diesel by Bullhari007(m): 9:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
IYANGBALI:
shut up, your people no vote for am at all at all?
you that vote for am how far? How are u copping with the famine in your life?
Re: Senate Recommends Increase In Prices Of Petrol And Diesel by IYANGBALI: 9:56pm On Jun 01, 2017
Bullhari007:
you that vote for am how far? How are u copping with the famine in your life?
you no even sabi English,ode
Re: Senate Recommends Increase In Prices Of Petrol And Diesel by soflygerian(m): 9:57pm On Jun 01, 2017
Obviously feedeefee and AeefeeCee are not working at the national level. God knows I will vote Labour Party come next election. Hope they bcme the majority N i hope it works too...
Re: Senate Recommends Increase In Prices Of Petrol And Diesel by themayor4542(m): 10:03pm On Jun 01, 2017
[quote author=Seenyo post=57102941]I forsee the b.loodiest revolution ever!..too many self-serving brigands & bas.taaaaaaards in govt. Houses!
Revolution can not happen in Nigeria. Let not kid ourselves, all we Nigerians do is make noise online and on every social media platforms. Same reason why up rising cannot happen in Nigeria cos we're too lily liver and we get comfortable with things easily no matter how harsh or hostile. What keeps majority of Nigerians going is Hope. unfortunately the situation have become hopeless. Talk of suffering and smiling.
Re: Senate Recommends Increase In Prices Of Petrol And Diesel by dumie(f): 10:04pm On Jun 01, 2017
idris4eva:
my dear they already said they made more millionaires in just 2yrs
Awon ti aiye won ma baje danu

And you believed them

3 Likes

Re: Senate Recommends Increase In Prices Of Petrol And Diesel by Dammylink(m): 10:15pm On Jun 01, 2017
I wouldn't bother about any words from Nigeria leaders again cos I know if things persist like this,
is likely they sell the whole nation some day
Re: Senate Recommends Increase In Prices Of Petrol And Diesel by shullamite: 10:22pm On Jun 01, 2017
Civil servant salary you could not increase, but you are planning to increase fuel and diesel price, you people deserved to be petted with stones.
Re: Senate Recommends Increase In Prices Of Petrol And Diesel by emekasunday(m): 10:27pm On Jun 01, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] WHICH KIND WAHALA BE THIS SEF
Re: Senate Recommends Increase In Prices Of Petrol And Diesel by EagleNest(m): 10:40pm On Jun 01, 2017
kolafolabi:
The hardship is too much o Lord.

To pay salary - Na wahala
To sign budget - Na problem
To build refineries - Na story
To fix road - Na trouble
To increase Electricity Mega Watts - Tomorrow no dey end

Which kind country be this God? We need your divine intervention

This govt has become bullies and the best way to overcome bullies is to stand your ground and fight back.

1 Like

Re: Senate Recommends Increase In Prices Of Petrol And Diesel by junioratallcost(m): 10:44pm On Jun 01, 2017
abi dis people want make original thunder fire dem ni... which one be 5 naira again?
Re: Senate Recommends Increase In Prices Of Petrol And Diesel by pandoras08(m): 11:17pm On Jun 01, 2017
I hope these people are not high sha! They are one of major problems we have in this country cos they don't carry out their duties with the common man in mind. I don't blame them sha . EFCC is coming for them one by one after this tenure.
Re: Senate Recommends Increase In Prices Of Petrol And Diesel by Seguntimmy(m): 11:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
they are making nigerians to learn and succumb in the hard way, do you remember the 2012 subsidy issue? Everybody refused bluntly, causing an uproar of chaos back then, now see what these senates are doing. And they will say they are representing us.
Re: Senate Recommends Increase In Prices Of Petrol And Diesel by onyxo76(m): 11:26pm On Jun 01, 2017
they will meet me here....crazy people
Re: Senate Recommends Increase In Prices Of Petrol And Diesel by OKorowanta: 11:49pm On Jun 01, 2017
Simple solution,
Burn this bastards house down in your state and dia brain will undergo instant factory settings.
Re: Senate Recommends Increase In Prices Of Petrol And Diesel by dragonking2: 11:51pm On Jun 01, 2017
Igbos:
Its just #5 naira increase

The most annoying part is that the funds will not be used for what its meant for, but end up in private pockets.
N5 increase in every litre of fuel. So if I buy 30 litres I will pay N150 for no reason. That's criminal and fraudulent
Re: Senate Recommends Increase In Prices Of Petrol And Diesel by idris4eva(m): 11:58pm On Jun 01, 2017
dumie:

And you believed them
believe fire
Re: Senate Recommends Increase In Prices Of Petrol And Diesel by Nobody: 12:31am On Jun 02, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:
Senate does not have such power, they can only advice, they cannot hike fuel price, only the executives through PPPRA does.

Let the executive be honest and not hang its heartlessness on the senate.

They are thinking of introducing fuel tax of 0.5% on the cost of fuel. So once it passes various readings, it becomes law
Re: Senate Recommends Increase In Prices Of Petrol And Diesel by Nobody: 12:33am On Jun 02, 2017
idris4r83:
The thunder that will fire all these senators is still doing ramadan fasting.
That's what our fore fathers said but our senators are still bubbling
Re: Senate Recommends Increase In Prices Of Petrol And Diesel by dikeigbo2(m): 1:19am On Jun 02, 2017
Sinators of the federal republic of Nigeria......The worst in the whole wide world.......selfish minded set of people..impoverishment is their motto
Re: Senate Recommends Increase In Prices Of Petrol And Diesel by Ashley86400: 1:24am On Jun 02, 2017
decatalyst:

I pray suffering and hardship visit them. Sickness that will bedrid them with no cure money can buy be their portion.

The governors stealing and withholding worker's salaries are not being forced to pay. Crime rate is already on the high side, yet these shameless and useless bunch of people want to increase price of fuel?sad
Don't bother. .
Haven't you seen prayer is no longer working?
Re: Senate Recommends Increase In Prices Of Petrol And Diesel by Blue3k(m): 3:19am On Jun 02, 2017
Get ready for new taxes my fellow Nigerians. Best case scenario the pass bill and a take care of these roads Like Apapa, and airport road Lagos. Anyway what percentage of roads are PPP. 

grin Everyone going to moan about the tax since they have history of waste. Oh well Tuesday we'll see if this a done deal.
Re: Senate Recommends Increase In Prices Of Petrol And Diesel by Ikville(m): 3:42am On Jun 02, 2017
I really feel sorry for d zombies who went out to vote petty thieves into office...u shud hav known betta
Re: Senate Recommends Increase In Prices Of Petrol And Diesel by solaere(m): 4:06am On Jun 02, 2017
Amidst all this Wahali it is finish ....senatelooters !!!
Re: Senate Recommends Increase In Prices Of Petrol And Diesel by Nobody: 4:52am On Jun 02, 2017
AdeniyiA:
Those people should be stoned...! undecided angry

we have to vote them out
Re: Senate Recommends Increase In Prices Of Petrol And Diesel by gaskiyamagana: 5:25am On Jun 02, 2017
idris4r83:
The thunder that will fire all these senators is still doing ramadan fasting.
That thunder might postpone it till after Id Kabir. But it must strike in Februrary 2019.

1 Like

Re: Senate Recommends Increase In Prices Of Petrol And Diesel by irumanle(m): 5:29am On Jun 02, 2017
Viking007:
They know we can't do shīt.
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Senate Recommends Increase In Prices Of Petrol And Diesel by orisa37: 5:38am On Jun 02, 2017
What is the part played by Product Pricing and Incomes Policy(PPIP) on this NASS intention?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Didn’t Lose, The Results Will Be Corrected —akpabio / Northern Governors Receive Osinbajo As He Land In Kaduna 4 Buhari's PA's Wedding / Atiku Abubakar Visits Ooni Of Ife At His Palace In Osun State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.