Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,371 members, 7,781,040 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:56 AM

Joe Abah Gives Men Tips On How To Treat Their Wives - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Joe Abah Gives Men Tips On How To Treat Their Wives (13386 Views)

Why Do Men Lose Interest In Their Wives After Few Years In Marriage? / 15 Ways Husbands React When Their Wives Post Pictures On Facebook / Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joe Abah Gives Men Tips On How To Treat Their Wives by AdoraAmadi: 6:36pm On Jun 01, 2017
Director-General, Bureau of Public Service Reforms, Dr. Joe Abah who has been married for 25 years took to his Twitter page to give fellow men tips on how to keep keep and make their wives happy.

According to him, the tips won’t work for everyone…

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/joe-abah-marriage-tips.html

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Abah Gives Men Tips On How To Treat Their Wives by IhateAfonjas(m): 8:00pm On Jun 01, 2017

You can't satisfy or please a woman

Women don't know what they want

Buy 5 private Jets for a woman, next minute, she would want a wheelbarrow

She will tell you she wants a God fearing, tall, handsome and intelligent man, she finds him, the next minute, she will start complaining that he's too soft for her

You give her some days off from cooking so she can not be too stressed, she will start accusing you of not wanting to eat her food because you have another woman you enjoy her food

Good luck trying to please women, you will go insane soon

Steve wonder who is a blind man divorced​ his wife of many years, my brother you can never ever satisfy a woman

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joe Abah Gives Men Tips On How To Treat Their Wives by Primusinterpares(m): 8:02pm On Jun 01, 2017
Quite true...
But i think there's one very important ingredient you didn't highlighted... That's money...
See,the truth is love is like a child that needs to be nurtured and cared for by the parties involved... Money is what is used to do this...

#Bros get something doing that's bringing in some thing...
#nor chop beleful day na marriage dey ur mind all in d name of love.
My 2 kobo

1 Like

Re: Joe Abah Gives Men Tips On How To Treat Their Wives by ekestic1976(f): 8:03pm On Jun 01, 2017
Bullshit! One man's meat's another's POISON!

6 Likes

Re: Joe Abah Gives Men Tips On How To Treat Their Wives by coolcatty: 8:03pm On Jun 01, 2017
Funny man.

Nice points.....but a typical Nigerian woman will abuse these privileges.....cook for her once and she takes it as your duty and will even brazenly ask you why you didn't cook for the kids.

Marriage that works is defined as a union of a non-chalant man and a woman...key word here is non-chalant cos if a man complains of the rubbish that he needs to put up in his home all the time....wahala go dey...a real man totally ignores.

20 Likes

Re: Joe Abah Gives Men Tips On How To Treat Their Wives by tollytexy(m): 8:04pm On Jun 01, 2017
yawn!

2 Likes

Re: Joe Abah Gives Men Tips On How To Treat Their Wives by TenPassfour(m): 8:04pm On Jun 01, 2017
Korrect guy,sabi how to pamper babe since 1900BC

5 Likes

Re: Joe Abah Gives Men Tips On How To Treat Their Wives by Kk4(m): 8:04pm On Jun 01, 2017
Man Of The Year

3 Likes

Re: Joe Abah Gives Men Tips On How To Treat Their Wives by miblolo(f): 8:05pm On Jun 01, 2017
Not in Nigeria
Re: Joe Abah Gives Men Tips On How To Treat Their Wives by caxlani: 8:05pm On Jun 01, 2017
coolcatty:
Funny man.

Re: Joe Abah Gives Men Tips On How To Treat Their Wives by ivolt: 8:05pm On Jun 01, 2017
A very wise man, hope all the kids on Nairaland will learn.

7 Likes

Re: Joe Abah Gives Men Tips On How To Treat Their Wives by Dronedude(m): 8:05pm On Jun 01, 2017
That is how to treat a woman when money is there.

Women will be nice and romantic as far as there is Money

The Home will be a place of joy and fun as far as there is Money and respect.

I can afford to cook every Sunday and Tuesdays as long as my bank alert is my relaxation tool.

You will certainly overlook women wahalah as far as you can take a drive out to cool off in a Range Rover Autobiography or Mercedes C63 AMG

Finally I can tweet, hype, love my woman on social media with joy as far as an executive appointment is concern when all i have to do is to chill in the office and watch Channels News while i wait to sign on documents for approval.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Abah Gives Men Tips On How To Treat Their Wives by kolafolabi(m): 8:06pm On Jun 01, 2017
Thanks for the advise

2 Likes

Re: Joe Abah Gives Men Tips On How To Treat Their Wives by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 01, 2017
What positions work for him on the bed?

1 Like

Re: Joe Abah Gives Men Tips On How To Treat Their Wives by kings09(m): 8:06pm On Jun 01, 2017
And so?
Re: Joe Abah Gives Men Tips On How To Treat Their Wives by obinoral1179(m): 8:07pm On Jun 01, 2017
ekestic1976:
Nigeria must be really stuff for you..... You better appreciate God someone want the phone you used in typing that nonsense.....

3 Likes

Re: Joe Abah Gives Men Tips On How To Treat Their Wives by latsy: 8:07pm On Jun 01, 2017
Here is a man who runs his home with wisdom.

6 Likes

Re: Joe Abah Gives Men Tips On How To Treat Their Wives by themosthigh: 8:07pm On Jun 01, 2017

Carefully listening to this man, you will know that he is a puss y and a woman wrapper.
Look at how he even look like an experienced pussyfooter. Did you marry a woman to serve her or worship her? Is a woman not meant to be a helper again? Was this world not created for man and woman created to be his companion and keep his bed warm? Behold the LovePeddler of Babylon dwell among us and the weakest and the basest of humans have been elevated to the status of goddesses. A woman is nothing but multifunctional entity designed to be an incubator, a blanket and a tool to drain sperm from men. That is while after God created eve he took her to adam stark naked to confirm if adam like her. No one asked eve if she ever loved adam because like a pet, she has no choice.That is Gods plan for women and they should accept it or face eternal damnation in hell.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Abah Gives Men Tips On How To Treat Their Wives by obinoral1179(m): 8:08pm On Jun 01, 2017
IhateAfonjas:
Bh
keeping space to type nonsense Abi?

2 Likes

Re: Joe Abah Gives Men Tips On How To Treat Their Wives by rozayx5(m): 8:08pm On Jun 01, 2017
tollytexy:
all i see is a FL@T HEAD tweeting like DonaldTrump .. busy copying from web & tweeting em . grin . . . plz come for me! im looking for trouble lol

all i see is a hydraulic addict

undecided

1 Like

Re: Joe Abah Gives Men Tips On How To Treat Their Wives by repogirl(f): 8:08pm On Jun 01, 2017
The man try sha.....but its all easier said than done. He might not even practice what he preaches.

Most times if a marriage lasts for years, it's because the woman put up with her husband's BS and refused to leave, not because the man is wonderful.

14 Likes

Re: Joe Abah Gives Men Tips On How To Treat Their Wives by Denko2721987(m): 8:09pm On Jun 01, 2017
Honestly, i am tired of all these dos and donts on how to treat women.. What happened to giving men the same treatment Or were men just created to put all our life's force and energy on only satisfying, appealing and appeasing women Yeah women should be treated right but kilodo with all these loopsided commandments for only women abi man na just log of wood that doesnt need same care, love, affection and attention to details like people are always clamoring for.. Why do women feel or habour this wrong believe that as long as a man is getting constant congo shinning then its the best thing he may ever need or want which makes them (women) feel they always deserve some sort of heaven on earth entitlement.. Look, you need to do much more than that.. Women this, women that.. Abeg make una park well jor..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Abah Gives Men Tips On How To Treat Their Wives by Zizicardo(f): 8:09pm On Jun 01, 2017
hmmm. I wish cry
Re: Joe Abah Gives Men Tips On How To Treat Their Wives by noscarn91(m): 8:09pm On Jun 01, 2017
coolcatty:
Funny man.

Nice points.....but a typical Nigerian woman will abuse these privileges.....cook for her once and she takes it as your duty and will even brazenly ask you why you didn't cook for the kids.

Marriage that works is defined as a union of a non-chalant man and a woman...key word here is non-chalant cos if a man complains of the rubbish that he needs to put up in his home all the time....wahala go dey...a real man totally ignores.
God bless you my brother
Re: Joe Abah Gives Men Tips On How To Treat Their Wives by tollytexy(m): 8:09pm On Jun 01, 2017
rozayx5:

all i see is a hydraulic addict

undecided

Lol e pain am
Re: Joe Abah Gives Men Tips On How To Treat Their Wives by ivolt: 8:09pm On Jun 01, 2017
ekestic1976:
Are you successfully married ?

4 Likes

Re: Joe Abah Gives Men Tips On How To Treat Their Wives by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 01, 2017
Good tips
Re: Joe Abah Gives Men Tips On How To Treat Their Wives by tollytexy(m): 8:10pm On Jun 01, 2017
obinoral1179:
Nigeria must be really stuff for you..... You better appreciate God someone want the phone you used in typing that nonsense.....

abeg help me tell am

1 Like

Re: Joe Abah Gives Men Tips On How To Treat Their Wives by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:10pm On Jun 01, 2017
mehnnnn girls fit poison ur wife to take ova ooo... see d man of most girls dreams... Ur wife don make am in life.

1 Like

Re: Joe Abah Gives Men Tips On How To Treat Their Wives by ivolt: 8:11pm On Jun 01, 2017
Dronedude:
That is how to treat a woman when money is there.

Women will be nice and romantic as far as there is Money

The Home will be a place of joy and fun as far as there is Money and respect.

I can afford to cook every sunday and tuesdays as long as my bank alert is my relaxation tool.

Primusinterpares:
Quite true...
But i think there's one very important ingredient you didn't highlighted... That's money...
See,the truth is love is like a child that needs to be nurtured and cared for by the parties involved... Money is what is used to do this...

#Bros get something doing that's bringing in some thing...
#nor chop beleful day na marriage dey ur mind all in d name of love.
My 2 kobo

Money does not prevent divorce unless you marry unexposed village girls,
many men have learnt the hard way.

5 Likes

Re: Joe Abah Gives Men Tips On How To Treat Their Wives by Pavore9: 8:12pm On Jun 01, 2017
Nice one.
Re: Joe Abah Gives Men Tips On How To Treat Their Wives by dahunsy(f): 8:12pm On Jun 01, 2017
Coughs***clear throat# try all these with ladies of nowadays then u are FINISHED!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Nick Vujicic And Family (photos): God Is Good / About The Man.....!! / Is It Right To Work For One's Father -inlaw/wife's Family??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.