Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,704 members, 7,802,095 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? (22283 Views)

How To Find Your Wife By Pastor Sam Adeyemi / Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love / Say Your Wish! What Will 2018 Bring For You And Your Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by donsteady(m): 10:47am On Jun 02, 2017
Her life her choice.

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by lolaluv1(f): 10:48am On Jun 02, 2017
BiggyB242:
I'm a Christian though, if she switches religion I will call off the union and secondly make such she has a little access to the kids to avoid her poisoning their mind- put them in a boarding school.

Except she doesnt know her rights can you keep her away from the kids. What balderdash. Keep a woman away from her own kids!!

12 Likes

Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by Diamonddamsel: 10:49am On Jun 02, 2017
She is a human being first before being ur wife.She has a right to have her religion of choice so long as she will still carry out all her duties as a wife to u with understanding u both will be fine.

8 Likes

Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by nnokwa042(m): 10:49am On Jun 02, 2017
Tiny23:

For your mind now,you have made sense.
u didn't even clarify him ,u only say u have made sense,if ur so called Mohammed didn't do all what this guy said then show us in ur Koran,

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by chigo5(m): 10:50am On Jun 02, 2017
willzy0909:

You left no stone unturned
nna eh I fear Da religion ohhh imagine wat moh did

5 Likes

Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 02, 2017
[quote author=tallfish145 post=57097992]Please I need your advise on what to do as my wife suddenly renounced our religion after visiting a pastor and I married her as a Muslim. though I intends calling the union off anytime soon.
[/quote
First of all talk to her and then extend the discussion to her family let them know what is going on .
Should she stand her grounds,do note that there is no compulsion in religion ..you also are the man of the house and if she can get up andake a decision like that then note that your position as man of the house is being questioned .most importantly ,your kids might be pressurized to go with her ..women have a way with things

Should she stand her ground ,accept it but no matter what divorce her and don't look back no matter what nairalanders say or what family states,think deeply ...divorcee her and I assure you,it isn't a loss
Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by Nenejeje(f): 10:50am On Jun 02, 2017
but seriously, my mum switched religion and that didn't bring the union to a halt

except she is forcing it down your throat without your conviction and that shouldn't stop you from loving your wife dearly

7 Likes

Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by Benekruku(m): 10:51am On Jun 02, 2017
Freedom of religion!

What has her religion got to do with our mutual understanding?

If she like, she can buy into Sango or Amadioha. So far we intact.

Keep religion away from family an business and see ow far it goes.

7 Likes

Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by Suko110(m): 10:51am On Jun 02, 2017
D Quran is a good example y any text shld b vetted b 4 access to public viewing cus of too many Babaric doctrines in it and most of d Islamic elites just compound d problems for people like herdsmen . Quote me I go dice u up

9 Likes

Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by mmsen: 10:51am On Jun 02, 2017
It's to be expected.

If you can fall for one scam (Islam) why would you not be susceptible to another (Christianity)?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by Odingo1: 10:51am On Jun 02, 2017
BiggyB242:
I'm a Christian though, if she switches religion I will call off the union and secondly make such she has a little access to the kids to avoid her poisoning their mind- put them in a boarding school.
women owns the kids until they are 18 years of age,she will go with the kids,you are the one that will be going to see your kids.

10 Likes

Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by ColdNight(m): 10:51am On Jun 02, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Hello brother,

I will first of advice you to calm down and do t make hasty decisions.

You See, in Islam it is mandated that such a wife is to be killed for leaving Islam. That was the order given by Mohammad to all Muslims.

Sahih Bukhari (84:57) - [In the words of] "Allah's Apostle, 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"

Now, can you kill your wife because of religion? Deep down in your heart, do you think it is the right thing to do? I don't know how long you've been married or whether you have kids together, but pls consider the fact that you love her, kiss her and hold her dearly in your heart before you think about killing her just to please a barbaric religious doctrine.

Have you asked her why she left Islam? Do you honestly think Islam is the way to the truth? Have you juxtaposed your Prophet Muhammad and Yahshua the Messiah to see clearly which of them is worthy to be called the way, the truth and the life?

Below is just a peace of both men and how they treated women. Pls, be honest with yourself for once and see if you've not been deceived, a thing which your wife has discovered.

Enter Jesus

*He brought back a dead girl to life
*He healed a woman with an issue of blood
*He prevented the stoning of a Mary Magdalene
*Mary Magdalene washed his feet with perfume and her hair in show of appreciation
*Women wept during his trial and crucifixion
*Women wept at his grave due to love for him
*He said men should love their wives
*A woman was the first to hear of his resurrection

Enter mohammad

*He married a 6yr old girl called aisha
*He consummated the marriage when she clocked 9yrs
*He saw a little baby crawling and swore to marry her if he is still alive when she comes of age.
*He killed a Jewish woman's husband and father then converted, married and had sex with her on the same day
*He married the wife of his adopted son after seeing her unclothedness and desiring her
*He married his first wife, a 40yr old widow when he was 25
* He Married 11 wives and use to sleep with them all in one night
*Says a woman's testimony is worth half of a man's testimony
*Says 3 things spoil prayers - a donkey, a black dog and a woman
*Prescribed beating of wives
*Prevented women from inheritance
*He wore women's clothes
*He ordered the stoning of an adulterous woman
*He was Killed by poison given to him by a WOMAN

Mind you, everything written above can be verified in the bible and Quran.

google is not your enemy

It only God's grace that can actually save you...Do you know that?
Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 02, 2017
BiggyB242:

Thank you ! All these unrealistic advise given her isn't just they way forward .

I agree with your point 100%
Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by bitcoinvin(m): 10:52am On Jun 02, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Hello brother,

You See, in Islam it is mandated that such a wife is to be killed for leaving Islam. That was the order given by Mohammad to all Muslims.

Sahih Bukhari (84:57) - [In the words of] "Allah's Apostle, 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"

Now, can you kill your wife because of religion? Deep down in your heart, do you think it is the right thing to do? I don't know how long you've been married or whether you have kids together, but pls consider the fact that you love her, kiss her and hold her dearly in your heart before you think about killing her just to please a barbaric religious doctrine.

Have you asked her why she left Islam? Do you honestly think Islam is the way to the truth? Have you juxtaposed your Prophet Muhammad and Yahshua the Messiah to see clearly which of them is worthy to be called the way, the truth and the life?

Below is just a peace of both men and how they treated women. Pls, be honest with yourself for once and see if you've not been deceived, a thing which your wife has discovered.

Enter Jesus

*Mary Magdalene washed his feet with perfume and her hair in show of appreciation

Enter mohammad

*He saw a little baby crawling and swore to marry her if he is still alive when she comes of age.
*He killed a Jewish woman's husband and father then converted, married and had sex with her on the same day
*He married the wife of his adopted son after seeing her unclothedness and desiring her
*He wore women's clothes

google is not your enemy

wow...This is the best thing i have read this New Month..@op..May God bless Ur well written write up..Am folloing u asap.
U see,For me Religion is a scam!!
I believe in God but not Religion.
The fact is that Christainity is more humane than islam cos the Man is contepletating of killing his wife or not,thats why he brought the issue here.

11 Likes

Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 02, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Hello brother,

Enter Jesus

Enter mohammad

*He wore women's clothes

google is not your enemy

And your point. Is ? Please simply answer his question and stop this balderdash

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by Benekruku(m): 10:53am On Jun 02, 2017
Diamonddamsel:
She is a human being first before being ur wife.She has a right to have her religion of choice so long as she will still carry out all her duties as a wife to u with understanding u both will be fine.

You said it all.....

I don't know how imported religion became a decisive factor in Africa

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by nnokwa042(m): 10:53am On Jun 02, 2017
Religion don't disturb us in the southeast or south South but if u leave ur religion in the core north or any 98% Muslim country count ur self dead,so muslims should not come here to preach their nonsense undecided

6 Likes

Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by dragonking2: 10:53am On Jun 02, 2017
Christianity is winning. If muslim like seun like, they can put islamic conversion on every thread on nairaland. You cannot stop us. Christianity ti take over.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 02, 2017
Tiny23:

For your mind now,you have made sense.

No mind am! That's how he is ,he is sooo evil and loves to cause havoc and confusion .Ivan imagine his life
Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by Xcelinteriors(f): 10:54am On Jun 02, 2017
Okwuoto nekeneze. Why you bring your matter come here? Call me lets talk. How's family

Cc:tallfish145
Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 02, 2017
nnokwa042:
u didn't even clarify him ,u only say u have made sense,if ur so called Mohammed didn't do all what this guy said then show us in ur Koran,

Why not pick up the Holy Qur'an yourself,go through it and show me where you can see all what your friend posted,I recommend you read the English version. I don't engage in religious squabble ,I no get time for that. Peace!

8 Likes

Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by harbjar(m): 10:56am On Jun 02, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Hello brother,

Enter Jesus

Enter mohammad

*He wore women's clothes

google is not your enemy
on the day of judgement, you will stand in front of God and one by one you will prove all these lies you have made against islam and prophet muhammad...

15 Likes

Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by adebayo3449(m): 10:57am On Jun 02, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Hello brother,

Enter Jesus

Enter mohammad

*He wore women's clothes

google is not your enemy
Fear God
U are a Christian and u prove to be a gud one and u are still saying what is false.
Kill ah
I fear u Christians

5 Likes

Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by chynie: 10:58am On Jun 02, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Hello brother,

Enter Jesus

Enter mohammad

*He wore women's clothes

google is not your enemy
Are you really this dumb

2 Likes

Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by Eazybay(m): 10:59am On Jun 02, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Hello brother,

Enter Jesus

Enter mohammad

*He wore women's clothes

google is not your enemy

To even think ur moniker bears same nomenclature with the commander of ISIS makes me laugh more
Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by Saintsammy59(m): 10:59am On Jun 02, 2017
grin cool[color=#006600][/color]
alBHAGDADI:
Hello brother,

Enter Jesus

Enter mohammad

*He wore women's clothes

google is not your enemy
Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 02, 2017
nurshah:

No mind am! That's how he is ,he is sooo evil and loves to cause havoc and confusion .Ivan imagine his life

I wonder o,the Qur'an I read I've never come across such things o.

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by harbjar(m): 10:59am On Jun 02, 2017
tallfish145:
Please I need your advise on what to do as my wife suddenly renounced our religion after visiting a pastor and I married her as a Muslim. though I intends calling the union off anytime soon.
asalaimunalikum brother... i would advice you to seek the advice of a sheik or a knowledgeable Islamic cleric.. you know its wrong to divorce a woman anyhow in islam... seek for what to do before taking actions tht might result into the wrath of Allah

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 02, 2017
dragonking2:
Christianity is winning. If muslim like seun like, they can put islamic conversion on every thread on nairaland. You cannot stop us. Christianity ti take over.

Please can u google the fastest growing religion in the world ? What a blood thirsty world ..Islam ifast taking over u.k sef ...u guys need to edit bible fast to stop this

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

What Goes To Heaven Or Hell, Is It Body,soul Or Spirit. / Bishop Bridget Eagle Okafoagu Dies, Resurrects After 3 Days - Says Husband / 61st Independence: Primate Ayodele Releases Prophetic Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.