Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (310284 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 07, 2018
...One-of-us. Can u pls elaborate @mrwondah what really happened
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 11:58am On Sep 07, 2018
Shamed the devil by living for Jesus. @ Vizzy, by my understanding, it happened that the Princess passed on to glory
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 07, 2018
Glory she passed on to. But jst asking if it was illness/accident/assasination or what really caused her embarking on a journey of no return.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Alaadin(m): 12:40pm On Sep 07, 2018
Return to your winning ways is what I expect the coach of super eagles to tell the boys tomorrow.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 12:46pm On Sep 07, 2018
Tomorrow is too far. Vizzy4u she was poisoned
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
Poisoned?...what a wicked world we live in. No wonder i sent her tons of messages on whatsapp n even called some times but nothing. May her soul n d souls of all d faithful departed through d mercy of God rest in peace. AMEN! Tanx 4 d update
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 7:58pm On Sep 07, 2018
Update on the elected candidates to compete for the presidential seat come 2019 is been awaited from each political party.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ander21: 10:09pm On Sep 07, 2018
party all night, crash 4 tomorrow morning
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by dprpikin: 12:56am On Sep 08, 2018
Morning, a beautiful time to take a fresh breath and start life all over again.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by pablobellins(m): 7:41am On Sep 08, 2018
Again, and over again i give him(jesus) my heart, over and again i give him my soul. Good sweet people.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 10:59am On Sep 08, 2018
People of God, dont forget to pray for the peace of Nigeria, this is our own Jerusalem.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by theenchanter: 12:59pm On Sep 08, 2018
Jerusalem t'orun, ohun ni ilu mi...... that's a hymn in a Christian funeral service.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 08, 2018
Service to humanity(selfless service)is what we need in the world
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 8:28pm On Sep 08, 2018
World war we pray against oh Lord.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by icon21: 8:40pm On Sep 08, 2018
Lord is good

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by ajeebstatus: 4:58am On Sep 09, 2018
Its never been easy to show our goodness through our words but still we can do so just using some good words like fascinating and so on. So i would like to introduce a site which also helped me a lot to showcase my word skill in the path of my every life. My Love Life had moved to new stage and its very fantastic now and thanks..
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by pablobellins(m): 7:18am On Sep 09, 2018
Good thing my signature is still there, for u to confirm yourself that the moniker above me lack this common thing
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 3:08pm On Sep 09, 2018
Thing is, life is like a coin, you can spend it anyway you wish but its rather good to spend it in humility and fear of God because we only spend it once.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by tammyboy1(m): 3:55pm On Sep 09, 2018
once i blow, i promise to help others
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by N6ix(m): 4:08pm On Sep 09, 2018
others are saying happy Sunday, well its Monday already except you looking at my Sunday rice
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by pablobellins(m): 8:33pm On Sep 09, 2018
rice ti mo je ni ana dun baje... sorry if u cant comprehend that
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 9:28pm On Sep 09, 2018
that is the reason why I love Him so oo oo, Jesus is the sweetest name I know....one of the praise and worship songs.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SamuelEzeigbo(m): 11:49pm On Sep 09, 2018
Songs nowadays are not allowing us having the capacity to incapacitate the incapacity that has incapacitated our music career. Chai!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by pablobellins(m): 8:34am On Sep 10, 2018
Chai, samuelezeigbo do you want to remove my tongue? Cos ayam not understanding

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 8:45am On Sep 10, 2018
Understanding behavioral difficulties in people with such allows individuals around them to help them get better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by ogbame0007: 10:50am On Sep 10, 2018
grin grin grin

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by dprpikin: 12:38am On Sep 11, 2018
Better is little acquired with the fear of God than much with wickedness and greed.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 11, 2018
Greed, another way of saying profit
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by pablobellins(m): 11:17am On Sep 11, 2018
profit and loss act, gone are the days we were made to balance them
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 11, 2018
Them they rush meeee! I just cant drink water n keep cup in peace but the good thing is still on still, their subscription must finish cos bros J de ma side. Though I walk in d valley n shadow of death, i fear NO man. Dey no reach ...

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by ddooskie(m): 2:53pm On Sep 11, 2018
Reach for greater heights.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SlimChay: 10:49pm On Sep 11, 2018
DiDawn:
World cup is going on now as Brazil and Switzerland are on the field
I have a deep seated feeling I know you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (349) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.