Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,079 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:30 AM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (308258 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by quinnboy: 12:32pm On Aug 29, 2019
Ban each and everyone of them for life won't be a bad idea
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 12:39pm On Aug 29, 2019
Idea wey we don dey tell mods make them implement since but they no agree...
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LucemFerre: 11:23am On Aug 31, 2019
Agree or disagree I'm on a killing spree,
When I'm done with all the sh!ts Hitler won't have shi!t on me,
Arise and join the fleet, carry arms and set them free
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrHandsome2013: 11:50am On Aug 31, 2019
free me now my guy.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by quinnboy: 3:30pm On Aug 31, 2019
MrHandsome2013:
free me now my guy.
guy calm down oh....you been read watin him type? He say him want kill people oh.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LucemFerre: 10:45am On Sep 01, 2019
Oh, you who don't read between the lines
I'm talking about the evil of these times
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 3:28pm On Sep 01, 2019
Times without number I've told you that the word 'kill' is not good.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ladotrader(m): 3:51pm On Sep 01, 2019
Good ,gooder,goodest
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 7:51pm On Sep 03, 2019
Goodest ko, goody goody ni. Seems no one is even worried about the xenophobic attacks on our brethren in South Africa. LucemFerre, I'm with you on your killing spree if only it is against South Africans. NONSENSE!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 8:40pm On Sep 03, 2019
Nonsense pipo, just killing Nigerians like ants over there angry
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by favezinne(f): 8:56pm On Sep 03, 2019
there is no cause for alarm
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 2:45am On Sep 04, 2019
Alarm just gone off, I need to get up to pray
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by favezinne(f): 3:49am On Sep 04, 2019
pray always, but i think midnight prayers really connects heaven
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 8:28am On Sep 04, 2019
Heaven, they say, help those who help themselves.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Onnasucs1(m): 9:36am On Sep 04, 2019
Themselves? What about others?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 12:37pm On Sep 04, 2019
Others will recieve their help at the appropriate time
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by favezinne(f): 4:26pm On Sep 04, 2019
time is money, use yours well
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 5:42pm On Sep 04, 2019
Well, those who misuse money should learn from that adage.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by favezinne(f): 6:07pm On Sep 04, 2019
adage is an old saying which has obtained credits for long use
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 6:38pm On Sep 04, 2019
Use of adage is now very rare nowadays. Civilization has taken over sad
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by favezinne(f): 7:31pm On Sep 04, 2019
over 60% of girls lack good morals
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 9:08pm On Sep 04, 2019
Morals that would help them in future. It's pathetic cry
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Anndju(m): 11:33pm On Sep 04, 2019
Pathetic you say,there is nothing more pathetic than the current xenophobic attack on Nigerians in SA.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 11:54pm On Sep 04, 2019
SA means South Africa right? Then I ain't gon' say nothing cause right now, I'm double angry. Just lost some good amount of money on virtual betting. Sh!t!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 5:09am On Sep 05, 2019
Sh!t happens bro, move on
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 9:38am On Sep 05, 2019
On the day of judgement, you'll explain to God why you bet on Earth
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 9:53am On Sep 05, 2019
Earth-lings and their conflicting perceptions about God. Still don't know the one that will judge us. Sango, Amadioha, Lord Krishna, Allah or Jesus? Before you plan on making heaven, make earth first!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 9:55am On Sep 05, 2019
Earth-lings and their conflicting perceptions about God. Don't know who will judge us. Allah or Jesus?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by favezinne(f): 11:49am On Sep 05, 2019
jesus is the way, truth and life
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 4:07pm On Sep 05, 2019
Life without Jesus is useless
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by loadedvibes: 5:43pm On Sep 05, 2019
Useless game grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by favezinne(f): 7:52pm On Sep 05, 2019
game of thrones

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (347) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.